让子弹飞 (2010)
- “长亭外”
- “古道边”
- “芳草碧连天”
- “晚风拂柳笛声残”
- “夕阳山外山”
- “天之涯”
- “地之角”
- “知交半零落”
- “一壶浊酒尽余欢”
- “今宵别梦寒”
- “天之涯”
- "To the end of horizon,"
- “地之角”
- "four corners of Earth,"
- “知交半零落”
- "scattered one's true friends"
- “一壶浊酒尽余欢”
- "A bottle of wine for remaining joy,"
- “夕阳山外山”
- "as sun sets among the mountains."
- 好……
- Brilliant...
- 汤师爷
- Counselor!
- 是好吃还是好听?
- You prefer the food or my singing?
- 也好听,也好吃
- I love them both!
- 都好、都好
- Outstanding!
- 我马某走南闯北
- Brain and brawn have helped me far,
- that's why I am so unique!
- 靠的就是能文能武、与众不同
- 不光吃喝玩乐,更要雪月风花
- One must learn to live in style!
- 马县长此番风度
- Governor, with your style and poise,
- 正好比
- you remind me of...
- 大风起兮云飞扬
- a modern-day Robin Hood!
- 屁
- Bullshit!
- 刘邦是个小人
- Robin Hood is a common thief!
- 力拔山兮气盖世
- with Samson's might and Solomon's wisdom!
- 屁 屁、屁
- - Bullshit! - Yes, bullshit!
- 汤师爷
- Counselor,
- 你要是拍我马屁
- if you're trying to flatter me,
- 就先要过夫人这一关
- you must first woo my wife!
- 写首诗、写首诗
- Compose a poem in her honour.
- It must have a tempest, food,
- 要有风,要有肉
- a hotpot, some mist,
- 要有火锅儿,要有雾
- 要有美女儿,要有驴
- pretty maidens, and a mule!
- Get up!
- 起来……
- 一起吃,一起唱
- Let's eat, sing and be merry!
- 报告县长,我们铁血十八星陆军
- Sir, we are the elite Republican Guards,
- 护送县长安全上任
- here to ensure your safe passage!
- 我们……
- We -
- 不吃饭
- don't - need - to - eat!
- 没打中?
- You missed?
- 让子弹飞一会儿
- Let the bullets fly...
- Two and Three come with me.
- 老二、老三跟我走
- 其他人把白马抓回来
- The rest round up the horses.
- 火锅?
- Raining hot pot?
- 爹,全都找遍了
- Pop, we've looked all over.
- 没钱,没货,也没有银子
- There is absolutely nothing!
- 人倒是剩俩活的,杀不杀?
- Should we just kill the two survivors?
- 钱藏在哪儿了?说出来
- Tell me where the money is?
- Or I'll cut off your head,
- 闹钟响之前说不出来
- 脑袋搬家
- when the alarm goes off.
- 哭?
- Stop it!
- Tears won't stop it from ticking.
- 哭也算时间啊
- 有什么就说什么嘛
- You'd better come clean with them.
- 这位夫人,你是谁?
- Who might you be, ma'am?
- 我就是县长夫人啊
- I'm the Governor's wife.
- Forgive my impudence.
- 失敬、失敬
- 那你就是县太爷?
- So you must be the Governor.
- 有钱……
- Yes, of course! There's money!
- 我跟县长进城上任
- We're on our way to inauguration.
- 县长淹死了,现在没有
- He ruined it all by getting drowned!
- But we can still hit jackpot
- 上任就有,上任就有钱
- 上任就有
- if we take his vacant post.
- 再给你一圈,顺着买官往下说
- I'll give you another chance. Tell me more.
- 有二十万
- $200,000...
- 钱呢? 买官了
- - Where is it? - Bought the post with it.
- 买官干什么? 赚钱
- - What for? - To make more money.
- 能赚多少? 一倍
- - How much? - Twice as much.
- 多长时间? 一年
- - How long will it take? - A year.
- I've to wait one year?
- 我他妈要等你一年?
- 半年、半年,手气好,一个月也行
- A month, if you're in luck.
- - Who will be the governor? - Me.
- 县长淹死了,谁去上任? 我
- 你是谁? 师爷
- - And who might you be? - I'm a counselor.
- You dare to impersonate the Governor?
- 你他妈一个师爷敢冒充县长?
- 没人认识县长长什么模样
- They've never met him.
- 你干过几次? 一年两次
- - Done this before? - Twice a year.
- - Since when? - Eight years ago.
- 干过几年? 八年
- You've made more than $6.4 million?
- 八八六十四,你挣过六百四十万?
- 他、他县长挣过六百四十万
- That's what the "Governor" made.
- 我不是师爷嘛,我就挣个零头
- I only get the small change.
- Ever failed?
- 没失过手?
- 不动手,拼的是脑子,不流血
- We use our brains, not brawn.
- Where are you heading to?
- 你这次去哪儿上任?
- 鹅城
- Goose Town.
- 火车被劫,你的人淹死了怎么交代?
- How do you explain the hold-up and the bodies?
- I bought the train and hired the soldiers.
- 车是我买的,人是我雇的,没人追查
- 没有人追查
- No one will ever find out.
- 别摘……千万别摘
- Don't take it off! Leave your mask on!
- 规矩我懂
- I know the rules.
- No one lives after seeing a bandit's face.
- 看见你的脸我就活不成
- 你把我放了,我上任鹅城
- Just wait here for me.
- 挣的钱,都给你、都给你
- I'll bring you the money once I have it.
- 弟兄们劫回道
- We came to rob a train,
- we can't go empty-handed.
- 一分钱都没捞着,不合适吧
- 不合适
- No, you can't.
- 你看了我一眼小命儿就丢了,也不合适吧
- If you die for peeking at me...
- 更不合适
- That's even worse.
- 你那些淹死的兄弟借我用用
- Can I borrow those bodies?
- 用……他们欺男霸女,死有余辜
- Yes. These bullies deserve no better.
- But what do you want to do with them?
- 不是,死了有什么用啊?
- They can be more useful than the living.
- 死人有时候比活人有用
- 师爷,睁开眼看我一眼
- Take a look at me.
- 不 看一眼
- Look at me!
- 不、不 就看一眼 不……
- Just one look!
- 师爷贵姓? 免贵
- - What's your name? - I...
- - What's your bloody name? - Tang.
- 姓他妈什么? 姓汤
- I'll be the Governor,
- 汤师爷,我当县长
- 你继续当我的师爷
- and you'll be my counselor!
- Let's go and rule Goose Town.
- 咱们鹅城走一趟
- 夫人,要不要走一趟?
- Ma'am, coming with us?
- 走就走嘛
- Well, why not?
- 弟兄们,上任鹅城
- Brothers, let's move on to Goose Town!
- 上任鹅城
- Goose Town here we come!
- 兄弟们失了手
- We've messed up badly.
- 让你丈夫横遭了不测
- End up drowning your husband.
- I feel bad about it.
- 我很是愧疚
- 我已经第四次当寡妇了
- I've already been widowed four times.
- 那可千万别第五次哦
- Don't let there be a fifth time, then!
- That's all up to you.
- 那就要看你的本事了
- 师爷,当夫妻最要紧的是什么?
- What's important for a couple?
- 恩爱
- In love.
- 听不见,再说一遍
- I can't hear you.
- 恩爱
- In love.
- 来,见过母亲大人
- Six, come greet your Mom.
- 母亲大人好,小六子有礼了
- I wish you well, Mother.
- 你出生入死,还带着儿子啊?
- You bring your son to battles?
- 他爹是我的兄弟,阵亡了
- His father was a comrade. Died in battle.
- 所以他就成了我的儿子
- So I adopted him as my god son.
- 所以呢,你现在就是我的母亲大人
- Now you're my mother.
- After we're done with Goose Town,
- 等这桩买卖做完后
- you must come and join our gang.
- 跟我们一块回山里吧
- 你可以继续当我的母亲
- Then you can continue to play mother.
- 人往高处走,水往低处流
- One should always aim high.
- 当惯了县长
- After serving as county governor,
- I can't return to banditry.
- 再回去当麻匪
- 恐怕是有点儿不习惯吧
- I won't be able to handle it.
- 曾经沧海难为水嘛
- Once you've scaled Mount Everest...
- 说得好
- Such eloquence!
- Then what should we do?
- 那怎么办啊?
- “从正面绕回来,让大家乐一乐”
- "Bring him back from the front for a laugh!"
- 怎么办?继续当官儿呗
- We can continue to be civil servants!
- 做事要多动脑筋
- Use your brain, not brawn.
- 先动脑子后动手,明白吗?
- Think twice before you make a move.
- 明白
- Got it.
- Counselor!
- 师爷
- We're government officials now.
- 我们现在是做官的人了
- 不得再有匪气
- We can't act like bandits!
- 师爷,当县长最要紧的是什么?
- What is a good governor's virtue?
- 忍耐
- Forbearance.
- "Goose Town"
- 你逃过一次
- You've escaped once.
- 你要是再敢耍我……
- Try this one more time...
- 明白,脑袋搬家
- You'll have me beheaded!
- 进城
- Let's go!
- 城里的女人就是白啊
- City girls are so fair and delicate!
- "Wanted, Dead or Alive!"
- 爹,你看
- Pop, look!
- Look what they've made of you!
- 他们怎么把你画成这样了
- 越不像越安全
- The less it resembles me, the safer I am!
- 恭迎县长大人
- Welcome, your honour!
- 委任状
- Appointment Warrant!
- 兹委任马邦德为鹅县县长
- Ma Bangde is appointed Goose Town Governor
- 此状,中华民国萨南康省主席巴青泰
- by authority of the Provincial Chairman,
- 中华民国八年八月二十八日
- on this 28th day of February,
the 8th year of the Republic...
- 黄老爷驾到
- Master Huang has arrived!
- 黄老爷吉祥
- Greetings to Master Huang!
- 黄老爷吉祥
- Good fortune to Master Huang!
- 此乃南国一霸黄四郎
- Huang Silang is the local godfather.
- 干的是贩卖人口、倒卖烟土的大生意
- Made his fortune from opium and human trafficking.
- 黄老爷百忙无暇
- Master is currently engaged.
- 特命我黄府大管家胡万
- So he sends his majordomo, Hu Wan!
- 黄府团练教头武智冲
- And his militia coach, Wu Zhichong!
- 礼帽,礼貌,欢迎县长
- To welcome you, sir, with his hat!
- 来者不善啊
- Who dares win!
- 你才是来者
- Do you dare?
- 老爷,来了
- He's here, sir.
- 谁呀?
- Who's here?
- 你自己
- Yourself!
- 黄大爷万寿
- Long live Master Huang!
- 小的杨万楼,这厢有礼
- Greetings from Yang Wanlou!
- 赝品是个好东西
- A remarkable fake!
- 赝品是个好东西
- A remarkable fake!
- Take a few steps.
- 走几步
- 走几步
- 走出个虎虎生风
- Walk purposefully.
- 走个虎虎生风
- Purposefully...
- 走出一个一日千里
- Walk with spirit.
- 走个一日千里
- Spiritedly...
- 走出一个恍如隔世
- Walk pensively.
- 走个恍如隔世
- Pensively...
- Why isn't she afraid?
- 你说她怎么不害怕啊?
- She must be daft.
- 有点傻吧
- 为什么要枪毙麻匪?
- Know why we shot these bandits?
- 因为他们抢官车、劫县长
- It's because they ambushed the Governor.
- 枪毙他们,就是为了让大家明白
- Let this be a lesson to all!
- 对抗官府之下场
- Never mess with the Governor!
- 县长来了,鹅城太平了
- Hail the Governor!
- 县长来了,青天就有啦
- Peace and justice is here!
- 师爷,说得好啊
- Great speech!
- Remember what I told you?
- 你记得我跟你说过
- 有时候死人比活人有用吧
- The dead can be really handy.
- 是,死人是比活人有用
- You're absolutely right.
- 霸气外露
- Such arrogance!
- 找死
- He's trouble.
- 刚进城就他妈开枪
- A show of force!
- 这不是二八开能打发走的
- This one is a tricky customer!
- Should we strike first?
- 先发制人?
- 不急
- No hurry.
- 跟他耍耍
- Let's toy with him.
- 不急,跟他耍耍
- No hurry, let's toy with him!
- 算逑
- Cut it out!
- 算逑
- 算逑
- Cut it out!
- 算逑
- 算逑
- 算逑
- 算逑算逑
- Cut it out! Cut it out!
- 算逑算逑
- Cut it out...
- 算逑吧
- 算逑吧
- 算逑
- Cut it out!
- 算逑
- Cut it out!
- 算你妈的吧
- Cut the bloody hell out!
- 胡千儿
- Butler!
- Yes sir!
- Yes
- 多拔他几颗牙
- Take him to the dentist.
- Fix him up with gold teeth like mine.
- 跟我一样,全他妈镶成金的
- Yes,sir
- Yes sir!
- Madam!
- 夫人
- The reason I am here,
- 兄弟我此番
- is to get rich,
- 只为劫财
- not to get laid.
- 不为劫色
- 同床
- We share a bed,
- 但不入身
- but not our dreams.
- 有枪在此
- Here's a pistol.
- 若是兄弟我……
- Just in case,
- 有冒犯夫人的举动
- I overstep my mark,
- 你可以随时干掉我
- shoot me between the eyes.
- 若是夫人有任何要求
- But if you have that urge,
- then yours truly,
- 兄弟我……
- 也决不推辞
- would be happy to oblige.
- 睡觉
- Let's sleep!
- Husband and wife - even for a day...
- 一日夫妻百日恩哪
- I've always wanted to be a governor's wife,
- 反正呢,我就想当县长夫人
- 谁是县长,我无所谓
- and I don't care who the governor is.
- 兄弟,别客气嘛
- So, brother, be my guest!
- 我客气吗?
- Your guest?
- 客气呀
- Go ahead!
- 这还算客气?
- You make me blush!
- Well, do I?
- 你太客气啦
- 怎么才能不客气啊?
- Then I must oblige.
- 晚了
- We're late!
- 前几任县长
- Previous governors
- 把鹅城的税,收到九十年以后了
- have levied tax for the next 90 years!
- 也就是他妈的西历二〇一〇年了
- So everyone has paid up to 2010!
- 咱们来错地方了
- We've come to the wrong place!
- I like this town, though.
- 我倒是觉得这个地方不错
- 百姓成穷鬼了,没油水可榨了
- But people here have nothing left.
- 老子从来就没想刮穷鬼的钱
- I never take from the poor.
- 不刮穷鬼的钱你收谁的呀?
- Who are your victims, then?
- 谁有钱挣谁的
- The rich, of course.
- 当过县长吗?
- Ever been a Governor?
- 没有
- No.
- 我告诉告诉你
- Listen carefully!
- 县长上任,得巧立名目
- You have to devise ways to raise money,
- 拉拢豪绅,缴税捐款
- Make the rich pay first,
- 他们交了,才能让百姓跟着交钱
- townsfolk will follow suit.
- 得钱之后,豪绅的钱如数奉还
- Then reimburse the rich with what they paid,
- 百姓的钱,三七分成
- and split the rest 30-70!
- 怎么才七成啊?
- We only get 70?
- 七成是人家的
- No, the rich get 70.
- 能得三成还得看黄四郎的脸色
- We get 30 at Huang's discretion.
- 谁的脸色?
- At whose discretion?
- 他
- Him.
- 他?
- Him?
- 我大老远地来一趟
- I come all this way,
- only to become his running dog?
- 就是为了看他的脸色?
- Correct.
- 对
- 我好不容易劫了趟火车
- It's hard enough robbing your train,
- and play-act governor.
- 当了县长
- 我还得拉拢豪绅
- I still have to play boot-licker to the rich,
- 还得巧立名目
- make up silly excuses,
- 还得看他妈的脸色
- and do things at his whim.
- 我不成跪着要饭的了吗?
- Doesn't that make me a beggar?
- 那你要这么说
- If you want to put it that way...
- 买官当县长还真就是跪着要饭的
- Many would love to be in your position,
- 就这,多少人想跪还没这门子呢
- but few could afford to buy a post.
- 我问问你,我为什么要上山当土匪
- Do you know why I became an outlaw?
- 我就是腿脚不利索,跪不下去
- It's because my legs are not built for kneeling!
- 原来你是想站着挣钱啊
- If you want to make money standing tall,
- 那还是回山里吧
- ride back to the mountains.
- 这我就不明白了
- I don't get this.
- 我已经当了县长了
- I am now governor,
- 怎么还不如个土匪呀
- how can I be worse off than a bandit?
- 百姓眼里,你是县长
- You may be a governor to the townsfolk.
- 可是黄四郎眼里
- But in the eyes of Huang,
- 你就是跪着要饭的
- you're a mere beggar!
- 挣钱嘛,生意,不寒碜
- This is only business. There is no shame.
- 寒碜
- The hell there isn't!
- 很他妈寒碜
- It's shameful!
- 那你是想站着
- Do you prefer to stand tall,
- 还是想挣钱呢?
- or do you want to make money?
- I want to do both.
- 我是想站着,还把钱挣了
- No way.
- 挣不成
- 挣不成?
- Why not?
- 挣不成
- It's impossible.
- 这个能不能挣钱?
- Can I make money with this?
- 能挣,山里
- Yes, but only as a bandit.
- Or with this?
- 这个能不能挣钱?
- 能挣,跪着
- Yes, but only on your knees.
- 这个加上这个
- Combining the two,
- 能不能站着把钱挣了?
- can I make money standing tall?
- Mr. Nine, who exactly are you?
- 敢问九筒大哥何方神圣?
- "Pocky" Zhang!
- 鄙人,张麻子
- 那不是树,别砍了
- Stop it! This is not a tree!
- 这是冤鼓,乾隆那时候设的
- It's an ancient magisterial drum!
- Totally neglected,
- 老没人敲就生了根儿长了叶
- 就成现在这样了
- it's taken root and sprouted leaves.
- 我爹说了
- Pop said to me,
- we need this to convene court.
- 有冤鼓,就说明有冤
- He wants to try a case.
- 他说他要判个案
- 哪儿有冤哪?
- What case?
- 谁敢有冤哪?
- Has someone filed a complaint?
- 这都一百多年了
- It's been here for 100 years.
- 你要把它砍了,把鼓露出来
- If you now unveil the drum,
- 不定出多大冤哪
- who knows what case it may bring?
- Where's your old man?
- 别砍啦,你爹他人呢?
- 睡觉
- In bed.
- 跟谁睡啊?怎么还睡啊?
- At this hour? Who with?
- 鼓呢?
- What happened?
- 鼓呢?
- Where is it going?
- 叫你别砍吧,把鼓给砍跑了
- Look what you've done!
- 鼓……
- Drum...!
- 躲开
- Out of my way!
- 这鼓怎么跟着我呀
- It's homing in on me!
- 救命啊……大人
- Help! Help!
- My wine is ruined,
- 可惜了老子的酒
- 老子的雅兴全让你给毁了
- my mood destroyed!
- 全毁了
- Everything's spoilt!
- 改日我再收拾你
- I'll deal with you another day.
- 鼓都捶破了
- The drum is shattered!
- 说明你们俩很冤哪
- So there must be a case to try!
- Court!
- 升堂
- 冤从何来?
- How have you been wronged?
- 没冤
- I'm not.
- 有冤的说冤,没冤的那就散,散会
- If no one is wronged, case dismissed!
- Sir!
- 冤
- I have wronged Master Wu.
- 不是我冤,是武举老爷冤
- 小的不长眼
- I was careless.
- 在躲鼓的时候碰洒了武举老爷的酒
- I ran into him and knocked over his wine.
- 害得武举老爷没有了胃口
- Completely ruining his day.
- 小的应该给武举老爷赔礼、赔礼
- I need to kowtow and apologise. Sorry!
- 老子他妈不冤
- That was nothing.
- How dare you say nothing?
- 敢说你不冤
- Kneel!
- 跪下
- 这可是黄四郎的团练教头
- He coaches Huang's militia.
- 跪不得
- Go easy on him.
- During the reign of the last Emperor,
- 老子是光绪三十一年
- 皇上钦点的武举人
- I was bestowed a Martial Scholar.
- 论官职,比你官儿大
- My rank was higher than yours.
- 你应该给老子跪下
- You should kneel in front of me!
- 跪下
- Kneel!
- Kneel!
- 跪不跪?
- 还他妈的皇上
- This is bullshit!
- The last Emperor? Have I ever met him?
- 哪个皇上?我见过吗?
- 你要是个文举人
- If you'd been a Literary Scholar,
- 他应该给你磕两百个头
- he'd have to kowtow 200 times.
- 可惜你他妈只是个武举人
- But as a Martial Scholar,
- 他只能给你磕一百个头
- you'll get only 100 kowtows.
- 现在他两百个头磕完了
- Since he has already done 200,
- you've to return 100 kowtows.
- 你还他一百个
- But I've only kowtowed twice!
- 可我只磕了两个
- 两个也得还你一百个
- Does it really matter?
- 磕不磕?
- Do it!
- Flog him!
- 打
- 这个不好使
- That's no good.
- 得使这个
- This is more effective.
- 哎,别打……
- Stop! I'll do it.
- 行了
- Splendid!
- 你磕头,你数数
- You kowtow, and you do the counting.
- One, two, three, four...
- 一、二、三、四、五、六……
- 青天大老爷
- Hail, Governor!
- 起来,不准跪
- Stand up everyone!
- 皇上都没了,没人值得你们跪
- No one is worth kneeling to.
- 我也不值你们跪
- Least of all to me!
- 我来鹅城只办三件事
- I've brought three things to Goose Town.
- Justice,
- 公平
- justice,
- 公平
- 还是他妈的公平
- and goddamned justice.
- Hail, Governor!
- 青天大老爷
- 站起来,不准跪
- Stand up! No kneeling!
- That's better.
- 这就对了
- No kneeling?
- 不准跪?
- 这哪是打我的屁股
- He was not only flogging me,
- he was slapping you in the face!
- 这明明是打您的脸
- 老爷,等我把屁股养好
- When my butts stop hurting,
- 我亲手给你报仇
- I will personally avenge you.
- 那就把卖凉粉儿的叫来
- Summon the noodle vendor.
- 县长喜欢断案
- If our governor loves to try,
- 就安排一点案子给他断呗
- we'll give him a case to try.
- 爹,今天你这县长干得真漂亮
- Pop, you were brilliant today.
- 打武举人打得真过瘾
- Flogging that martial scholar was a hoot!
- I'd love to be a governor one day.
- 将来我也想当县长
- 你不能当县长,也不许当土匪
- I don't want you to be a bandit or politician.
- 你爹死的时候把你交给我
- When your father entrusted you to me,
- 我答应过他,要让你有出息
- I promised I'd raise you properly.
- 那我当什么才有出息?
- Then what should I do?
- 当学生、读书、多听这个
- Study and learn to enjoy this.
- 没声啊
- There is no sound!
- 这帮买官的县长,就知道捞钱
- Politicians only know how to bully.
- This gramophone was broken,
- 唱机都撂坏了
- Now it is fixed.
- 修好了
- 这单活干完了,爹挣了钱
- Once we're done here,
- I'll let you study abroad.
- 我送你去留洋
- 东洋三年
- 3 years in the east,
- 西洋三年
- 3 in the west,
- 南洋三年
- and 3 more in the south.
- 北洋、北洋三年
- How about 3 years in the north?
- No, you're born in the north.
- 傻孩子,你生在北洋,就不必留了
- 这是谁吹的?
- Who is this by?
- 听着像穆扎
- I think it's Wolfgang.
- 他们那边叫穆扎
- Sometime known as Amadeus.
- 咱们这边叫莫扎特
- We call him M-o-z-a-r-t.
- You can tell by listening?
- 你还能听出来是谁吹的呢?
- 得分时候
- It depends.
- 什么时候?
- On what?
- 那上面印着他名字的时候
- If his name was printed there.
- 爹,这叫穆扎这人
- Pop, this Mozart...
- How did he get the sound in there?
- 他是怎么把这东西吹到这里边的?
- 你去留完洋,你就什么都知道了
- You'll learn by studying abroad.
- 那这个穆扎在哪儿?
- Where's this Mozart?
- 我留洋的时候要去哪儿找他?
- How can I find him?
- He is far away from us.
- 他呀,离咱们很远
- Know what you have to do?
- 怎么做,知道了吗?
- 知道了
- Yes.
- 谁让你去做的,知道了吗?
- Who ordered you to do this?
- 知道了
- Who, sir?
- 是老爷叫你去的吗?
- Did I tell you to do it?
- 是,是老爷让我去的
- Yes, sir. You did.
- 我
- No, it's "me"!
- 你?
- You?
- 你,你自己
- You, you yourself!
- 我自己、我自己
- Yes, me and me alone.
- 听不见
- I can't hear you.
- 是我自己要去的
- It's my own plot.
- There are no co-conspirators.
- 没有人让我去,是我自己
- 恩人、恩人
- Saviour! My saviour!
- 恩人
- Saviour!
- 你是叫我呢?
- You're addressing me?
- Since when have I become your saviour?
- 我什么时候成你恩人了?
- 不杀之恩为大恩
- You spared my life,
- and I'll save yours in return.
- 为报不杀之恩,我也救你一命
- Do tell.
- 哦?你快说
- 寡妇,不能睡啊
- Never sleep with a widow.
- It's very bad luck!
- 必有大灾
- 她……
- She?
- 真的是寡妇吗?
- Is she really a widow?
- 我看着不像
- She doesn't act like one.
- But I witnessed her husband drowned!
- 我亲眼看见他丈夫淹死的
- 她已经成了寡妇
- If she really is a widow,
- Then I must not...
- 我不能……
- 让她再守活寡
- Ieave her alone uncomforted.
- 这是第一步
- That's my first move.
- 三步之内……
- Within three...
- 要不让他们滚蛋走人
- they'll either leave with tails
between their legs,
- 要不让他们跪下当狗
- or stay and become our poodles!
- Right, absolutely right.
- Right,absolutely right
- 老爷,您找我?
- You're looking for me, sir?
- Have you entertained our new officials yet?
- 官府的人还没来?
- 没有
- Not yet.
- 县长不嫖妓?
- The Governor doesn't frequent brothels?
- He'll never make a good governor.
- 不好色的县长,不一定是好县长
- 我就是不好色
- I don't indulge much in sex.
- 所以您当不了县长
- So you won't make a good governor either.
- 我当不了县长?
- Why is that so?
- 县长哪能跟您比呀
- The two bear no comparison!
- 他只是流水的县长
- Governors come and go.
- 您才是铁打的老爷
- But you, sir, will always be our godfather!
- 你真会讲话
- You speak well!
- 他们一定会来,你好好记住
- I'm sure they will come.
- 他们讲的每一句有用的话
- Eavesdrop their every conversation,
- 都要回来跟我汇报
- report their every move.
- 是
- Yes.
- 走吧,你不要变成小凤仙哦
- Go now. Just don't become a Mata Hari!
- 老爷,谁是小凤仙?
- Who's Mata Hari, Master?
- 小凤仙都不知道还当妓女
- What kind of whore are you?
- 那可是名震京城誉满全国的鸡
- She's the world's most infamous double agent!
- You two can leave.
- 你们出去吧
- 县长此刻正怀抱夫人共枕同眠
- Now the Governor is in bed with his wife.
- 让他睡最后一个安稳觉
- Let him enjoy one more night in peace!
- 县长公子,以身试法
- The Governor's boy is in trouble,
- 讲茶大堂,恭迎大驾
- your presence is requested at the teahouse.
- 讲茶大堂?县衙不是断案的地方吗?
- Why don't they convene at the magistracy?
- The magistracy is just for show.
- 你这个县衙是摆设
- 断案只有去讲茶大堂,那才是真县衙
- All cases are tried at the teahouse.
- 六爷
- Master Six,
- 你吃了两碗粉儿
- you've eaten two bowls of jelly,
- 只给了一碗的钱
- and paid only for one.
- 放屁,我就吃了一碗的粉
- Bullshit! I have only eaten one bowl!
- 给了他一碗的钱
- And I paid him for one.
- 他吃了几碗?
- How many bowls did he eat?
- Two...
- 两碗
- No way!
- 不可能
- 六爷是县长的儿子
- Master Six is the Governor's godson,
- why would he want to cheat you?
- 怎么能欠你的粉儿钱呢?
- But he ate two bowls and paid for one.
- 就是吃了两碗,只给了一碗的钱
- The Governor brings justice to our town.
- 县长要给我们鹅城一个公平
- 好
- Good!
- And justice is what I seek today!
- 我今天讨的就是一个公平
- 对
- Hear hear!
- From the Governor's son, of course.
- 问谁讨?问县长儿子,为什么
- 他吃了两碗粉,只给一碗的钱
- Ate two bowls, paid for one!
- That's so wrong!
- 这就叫做不公平
- Since his boy is guilty of unjust,
- 既然县长儿子带头不公平
- 那县长说的话就是个屁
- the Governor's crusade is bullshit!
- 我操你妈
- Screw you!
- Master Six...
- 六爷……
- 胡万,六爷是县长的儿子
- Master Six is the Governor's godson!
- 怎么会欠他的粉儿钱呢?
- Would he cheat over a bowl of jelly?
- 你亲眼看见了?
- Did you see it with your own eyes?
- 嘿,你个吃里爬外的东西
- You double-crosser!
- 怎么着?
- What's wrong with you?
- 屁股不疼了?
- You're thinking with your butts?
- 今儿不聊屁股的事儿
- It's not about my butts.
- We're here for the truth!
- 就聊凉粉儿
- 一碗就是一碗,两碗就是两碗
- One or two bowls?
- 不能含糊
- No beating about the bush!
- 六爷,汉子,佩服
- I admire your courage, sir.
- 一就是一,二就是二
- I know how to count!
- 我今天就吃了一碗凉粉
- I ate only one bowl!
- You ate two and paid for one.
- 你给了一碗的钱,吃了两碗粉
- 你没钱是吧,我帮你给
- If you can't afford it, my treat!
- 看见了吗?多少碗我都付得起
- I can afford all the jelly in this world!
- But I pay only for what I ate.
- 但是吃一碗的粉,就给一碗的钱
- 这么多钱,他吃了多少碗粉啊
- How many bowls did he eat?
- 你早说不就得了嘛
- Let's be frank.
- 他要个公平
- He wants to be treated fairly.
- 你不是欺负老实人吗
- It's wrong to bully a commoner.
- 告诉我,你是老实人吗?
- Are you an honest person?
- Yes, I am...
- 我是
- 那你就说实话,我到底吃了几碗粉?
- How many bowls did I eat?
- Tell him!
- 你告诉他
- Speak up!
- 你说不说?
- 拿枪吓唬一可怜的,卖凉粉儿的
- Stop threatening this poor man with a gun!
- 有枪是吧?谁没有枪啊
- Who doesn't carry a gun around here?
- Noodle vendor!
- 孙守义
- 大声说,他吃了几碗
- How many bowls did he eat?
- 守义,在座所有的乡亲
- Everyone in this teahouse,
- 都会为你和你的家人作主的
- will bear witness on your behalf.
- 大声说,几碗
- Speak up! How many?
- 两碗
- Two bowls.
- 你是一个恶人
- You're nasty!
- 比恶是吧,我他妈比你还恶
- But I dare you to match me!
- 都看好了啊
- Take a good look!
- 今儿我肚子里要有两碗粉
- If there are two bowls of jelly in me,
- 我白死
- I'll die!
- 你要是肚子里只有一碗粉
- If there's only one,
- 我死
- I'll die.
- 要是有两碗粉儿,我陪六爷一起死
- If he has two bowls in him, I'll die with him!
- 凉粉呢?
- Where's the jelly?
- Deeper! I can't see.
- 太浅了,我看不见
- 六爷,佩服
- Very gutsy, sir!
- 凉粉在肠子里,你得横着剌一下
- Try sliding the blade sideway,
- so that we can all see.
- 才能让我看得见
- 六爷,让大家看看是一碗还是两碗
- Show us if there is one or two bowls.
- Out with it!
- 拉
- 六爷,碗
- Here's a bowl, sir.
- 看见了吧,看见了吧
- See! Can you see?
- 是不是只有一碗
- One bowl!
- There's only one bowl, right?
- 是不是只有一碗
- 六爷,挺住,去给你请大夫
- Hang in there! I'll get a doctor!
- 别走,是不是只有一碗
- There's only one bowl, right?
- 是不是只有一碗,是不是
- There's only one bowl, right?
- 该你了
- Your turn!
- 我知道你只吃了一碗
- I knew it all along.
- You fell for it.
- 你上当了
- 不能杀……我不能放
- You mustn't kill him! No, I won't!
- 为什么不能杀?
- Tell me why I should spare him,
- 说不出说法来,我把你一起杀了
- or I'll shoot you, too.
- 杀了他,六子白死
- Don't let Six die in vain!
- 我没有杀他,他自己捅自己的
- I didn't do it. He stabbed himself.
- 我们在打赌
- We'd a wager.
- 他输了
- He lost.
- 大哥,你让我一枪崩了他
- Let me blast his head off!
- 你不敢杀我,你不能杀我
- You wouldn't dare! You can't do it.
- 黄四郎就想看你这样
- Huang is provoking you.
- 一脸的败相
- He wants you to lose your head.
- We'll lose if we kill him now.
- 杀了他就是输,不杀还能赢
- Let him go.
- 放人
- You must destroy Huang's soul!
- 杀人诛心、杀人诛心
- 师爷说得对 放人
- - Pop, he's right. - Let him go!
- 刀进了肚子,那凉粉儿还是凉粉儿?
- He stabbed himself? What about the jelly?
- Yes
- 是
- 不是
- and no...
- 我就想知道,凉粉儿到底还是不是凉粉儿
- Tell me if it was still jelly.
- 是凉粉
- Yes, it was.
- 过来过来
- Come over here.
- 那么……
- And...
- 人死了?
- is he dead?
- 死了
- Yes.
- 所以……你就把我供出来了?
- Did you implicate me?
- 我是用老爷的名字吓唬他们
- I did invoke your name.
- 他们被吓着了吗?
- Were they scared?
- They said to kill, a person's soul
must first be destroyed.
- 他们说杀人诛心
- 杀人还要诛心?
- Murder? Soul destruction?
- 好可怕啊
- How awful.
- Brother, I vow to avenge you!
- 六弟,四哥发誓替你报仇
- 六弟,五哥发誓替你报仇
- Brother, I swear I'll avenge you!
- 六哥,七弟发誓替你报仇
- Brother, I vow to avenge you!
- 二哥喝醉了,他让我带话
- Two is drunk. I am pledging for him.
- 二哥发誓替你报仇
- He will avenge your death, too.
- Brother, I swear to avenge you!
- 六弟,三哥发誓替你报仇
- 二哥没喝醉,他生气了
- Two is sober, he's just pissed off!
- 大哥不想让大伙拼命
- Chief doesn't want to risk our lives.
- 命都不拼,还算麻匪吗?
- Are we boy scouts or what?
- Chief should have ignored Tang.
- 大哥不应该听他的
- He is a good-for-nothing!
- 姓汤的不是个好玩意儿
- 六爷,黄四郎这招叫杀人不用刀
- Huang kills without lifting a finger!
- 我给你爹出的招叫杀人诛心
- We must retaliate by destroying his soul.
- 不能拼命啊,拼命还怎么挣钱哪
- We can't jeopardise our chance to get rich!
- 六子
- Six...
- 挣钱对咱算个事儿吗?
- I do not care about being rich.
- 我不是要杀人诛心,是没想出好办法
- But I must come up with a game plan
- to rid of Huang once and for all
- 我要把黄四郎连根儿都拔掉
- 给我点时间
- Give me time,
- Pop will avenge your death.
- 六子,爹发誓一定给你报仇
- Show your respect!
- 把脸收拾收拾
- 六爷,一路走好
- Have a safe journey, Six.
- 六爷,一路走好
- Safe travel, Six!
- 先打哪一张牌?
- How should I play my hand?
- 请客、斩首、收下当狗
- Banquet, kill him or throw him to the dogs?
- I'd say kill him!
- 斩
- No
- No!
- No?
- No?
- 请客
- Host a banquet!
- 鸿门宴,凶多吉少
- Dinner invitation! It's a death trap!
- 杀人诛心,赫然奏效
- Our ploy is working!
- 我再送你一个字
- I have another idea: delay tactics.
- 撑,撑得越久,挣得越多
- The longer we drag this on the better!
- 到时候跪在这儿的就是黄四郎本人
- Huang will end up kneeling here.
- 什么他妈鸿门宴
- What kind of banquet is this?
- 就是恶霸请土匪
- It's just a meeting between two thugs!
- 项羽请刘邦啊
- It's like MacBeth hosting Banquo.
- What'd become of Banquo the guest?
- 刘邦后来干什么去了?
- 当皇帝了
- His son became king.
- 项羽呢?
- And MacBeth the host?
- 那,赴宴?
- So we should go.
- We can also sound out Huang,
- 赴宴,正好借机把黄四郎也笼络过来
- and see if we can work together.
- 咱们三个联手一起捞钱
- “把家伙拿来”
- "Bring the guns."
- “换上黄家衣服跟我走”
- "Dress up as Huang's militia and follow me."
- 明白
- Got it!
- “干掉黄四郎,给六子报仇”
- "Kill Huang and avenge Six!"
- 明白
- Understood!
- 老汤,你是把六子的死当捞钱的成本了?
- You see Six's death as a shortcut to bonanza?
- 我看你当成本,挣的钱会更多
- Perhaps your severed head can make us more.
- 这是什么意思?
- What do you mean?
- 走,去会会你的新朋友
- Let's go and meet your new pal.
- 立正
- Attention!
- 县长、师爷,大驾光临,有失远迎
- Governor, counselor! Welcome!
- 黄老爷的宅邸,竹林掩映、碉楼耸立
- Master's citadel dominates Goose Town.
- 易守难攻、万夫莫开
- It is simply impregnable.
- 县长英雄气概,师爷文采斐然
- An intrepid governor, an erudite counselor.
- What a dream team!
- 珠联璧合,二位请
- 六爷的死,壮烈
- Master Six has died heroically.
- 今天请县长来
- I've invited you here today
- to witness how justice is done.
- 就是要当面为六爷讨回这个公道
- 如果真的是黄某指使
- If I'm proven to be the instigator,
- 那我就像六爷一样
- I will follow Master Six's footstep,
- 当众剖腹自杀
- and disembowel myself!
- 不但自杀,还请县长您
- I invite you to be my second,
- 当我的介错人
- to ritualistically cut my head off
- 砍下我人头,高挂艳阳楼顶
- and hang it from the restaurant.
- 万一不是我
- If I'm proven innocent,
- 那就是辱我名声
- those who slandered me
- 欺骗县长
- and shamed you in the process...
- 你们自裁
- will have to kill themselves.
- 要么三命抵一命,要么随时告发我
- It's me against these three.
- 我随时死
- I am ready.
- 黄老爷,我听说自裁用短刀
- You should use this for disembowelment.
- 长刀归介错人
- The full blade is for your second.
- 是吗?
- Really?
- It's great to have an expert as my second!
- 果然在行,县长随时可以当我的介错人
- 马县长,请
- This way, please.
- 马某人这个县长,买来的
- I bought this governorship.
- Sole purpose is to get rich.
- 买官就是为了挣钱
- 而且,马某人不喜欢挣穷人的钱
- But I don't take from the poor.
- 那你想挣谁的钱呢?
- Then who are you targeting?
- Only the wealthy people.
- 谁有钱就挣谁的
- 那谁有钱?
- Who are the wealthy?
- 你有钱
- Such as you.
- 爽快,县长看上什么了,随便拿
- Whatever you fancy, help yourself.
- 我不是土匪,我是县长
- I'm no bandit. I'm a governor.
- 县长挣钱得讲究个名正言顺才是
- I make my fortune the proper way.
- 说得好
- Well said!
- Goose Town has two big families.
- 我们鹅城有两大家族
- 都是把人卖到America修铁路
- They sell people to America to build railroads,
- in return for dollars!
- 挣的都是dollar
- 还说刀的事
- What do you mean by dolls?
- No……dollar,美国人用的钱
- No, d-o-l-l-a-r-s! American money.
- Dollar! You know?
- Dollar,You know?
- Dollar,到了
- Oh, dollars!
- 黄老爷一来,钱就到了
- I can smell it in your presence!
- 喝一杯吧 好,来
- - Let's drink to that! - Great, cheers!
- 来……
- Cheers!
- 黄老爷,客气了
- Master Huang is so modest.
- 整个南国谁不知道
- It is an open secret that,
- 在鹅城
- in Goose Town,
- 你黄四郎是老大
- Master Huang is our real boss!
- 老大往往是空架子
- It is hard to be a boss.
- 每天眼一睁,几百人吃、喝、拉、撒
- Hundreds of people everyday
- 都要等着我伺候
- waiting to be fed.
- There is little left for me.
- 真正落到我嘴里的,能有几口?
- 如果县长真的急着挣钱
- If you're looking to make a fast buck,
- 我倒是有个好去处
- I know exactly what to do.
- 哦?请讲
- Please tell.
- 张麻子
- Pocky Zhang!
- 真死了
- One of them just died!
- 张麻子?
- Pocky Zhang?
- 对,张麻子
- Yes, Pocky Zhang!
- 那么这个张麻子,是跟我们有关系呢
- What has he got to do with us?
- 还是跟钱有关系?
- Or with our money?
- 都有关系
- Everything!
- Is he here in Goose Town?
- 莫非他在鹅城?
- 在……
- Well, yes...
- 也不在
- and no!
- Master Huang speaks in riddles!
- 黄老爷这话,还挺有玄机
- 这小子到底在哪呢?
- Where is he, then?
- 听黄爷给咱们聊聊 聊聊
- Let Master Huang enlightens us.
- 此人盘踞鹅城周边交通咽喉
- He has grabbed Goose Town by its balls!
- 明白吗? 不明白
- - Know what I mean? - No
- 我是做什么生意的,明白吗?
- Know what I do for a living?
- 不明白
- No.
- 小半个民国的烟土
- Half the opium smokers in this nation
- 都是黄老爷您在贩卖
- rely on Master Huang for their supply!
- 错,不过是给刘都统当跑腿的
- No, I'm only a pawn for General Liu.
- 而且只是其中一条腿
- I'm just one of his runners!
- How many runners does Liu have?
- 那么刘都统到底有几条腿呢?
- 三条呗
- Three.
- 黄老爷还是条大腿
- And Master is the most able one!
- 对,大腿
- Yes, the strongest one!
- But this runner,
- 可是我这条腿……
- 断了
- is now crippled!
- 断了?
- Crippled?
- What happened?
- 怎么断的?
- 我的货十回有八回被张麻子劫走了
- Zhang has seized nearly all my goods.
- Imagine what he can make from them.
- 你想想,他赚了多少钱?
- 那这个张麻子很富有啊
- He must be very well off!
- I wonder if this is true.
- 还有这种事儿?
- 如果你们可以去剿匪的话
- You can write your own cheque,
- 钱要多少有多少
- if you can take him out!
- 我们没胆子剿匪
- We wouldn't dare to!
- 但是,借剿匪之名敛财的胆子
- But if this can make us rich,
- I wouldn't mind having a go!
- 还是有,而且很大
- Then blame yourself for your timidity!
- 那就不要怪我,就怪你们没出息
- 不过,我还可以帮你们一个忙
- But I would be happy to assist.
- 我出钱,当诱饵
- I can put up money as a bait.
- 我出多少,两大家族必须出多少
- The families have to match my contribution.
- 就等您这句话呢,足够
- We're hoping you'd say that.
- 那您出八十万?
- How about $800,000?
- No! I'll put up $1.8 million!
- No,我出一百八十万
- The more the merrier!
- 出得多,挣得多
- Yes, we'll pay you back $1.8 million,
- 明白,事成之后,一百八十万如数奉还
- 咱们分两大家族那点儿dollar
- and split the dollars from the others.
- 一百八十万不用还
- There's no need to pay him back!
- 不就是剿匪吗,剿
- We'll hit these bandits hard!
- 咱们把张麻子劫走的那点钱
- Whatever they seized in the past,
- we will retrieve for the Master.
- 全拿回来,还给黄老爷
- 到那个时候
- Look at the bigger picture,
- the $1.8 million bounty is but a strand of hair.
- 这一百八十万就是九牛身上的一根儿毛
- 您还在意吗?
- Surely you won't mind!
- 不就是个小小的张麻子吗,办他
- We'll get rid of Pocky Zhang!
- Cool!
- 硬
- 硬吗? 够硬
- - Cool enough? - Very cool!
- 硬不硬以后再说
- We can discuss that later.
- 我脑子里想的只有一件事儿
- The only thing I want to do now
- 替黄老爷把这条腿接上
- is to fix Master's crippled leg.
- 一个张麻子也太嚣张了
- Pocky Zhang's such a nuisance.
- He shouldn't have messed with Master Huang!
- 欺负到黄哥头上了,不答应
- Let's top up.
- 喝酒
- 有啦、有啦
- 那我自己喝
- 我以为,酒一口一口喝
- I believe in taking our time,
- 路一步一步走
- doing things step by step!
- I don't want to break my balls
- 步子迈大了,喀
- by over-stretching!
- 容易扯着蛋
- We should agree on the split first,
- 应该先把dollar分清楚
- 再说接腿的事儿
- before thinking of how to fix his leg.
- 你还聊dollar是吧?不聊接腿?
- If you want to settle the split now,
- 那你们俩聊吧
- then just carry on.
- 师爷,你定
- Counselor, you decide.
- About the dollars,
- 先聊dollar吧
- Dollar到手,按照惯例,三七分
- Iet's do a customary 30-70 split.
- How can you even say that?
- 你也太不仗义了吧
- 黄老爷为这事忙前忙后
- Master Huang is so instrumental.
- 你就分人家三成?
- And you give him only 30%?
- 怎么也得对半分啊
- Let's go 50-50!
- My apologies, Master Huang.
- 那我……那我错了
- 你太错了
- So inconsiderate!
- 师爷
- Counselor,
- I'll go along with that: 50-50.
- 我们还是听县长的,对半分
- 如果真有胆子剿匪
- If you've the guts to take on the bandits,
- 两大家族的dollar
- the dollars from the two families,
- 就值一根毛
- are but strands of hair!
- Strands of hair!
- 一根毛
- 哪儿是一根儿啊
- May not be even that!
- 胆子你是有的
- I know you have the courage.
- But ability-wise...?
- 本事呢?
- How do I know if you can overcome Zhang?
- 我凭什么相信你能剿了张麻子?
- May I ask you a question, sir?
- 黄老爷,容兄弟问你个问题
- 请
- Go ahead.
- If Zhang can seize your goods,
- 张麻子能劫你的货
- 为什么不能进你的家呢?
- why can't he break in here?
- 我这碉楼,固若金汤
- My citadel is impregnable.
- 易守难攻,他进不来
- There's no way that he can get in.
- 那你怎么就真的相信
- Are you sure
- 只有我跟师爷进了你的碉楼呢?
- that we're the only ones here?
- An order to retreat!
- 说让咱们撤?
- - Split? - You sure?
- 撤? 那撤吗?
- 撤
- Let's split.
- “遵命,但我很担心你”
- "Chief, watch your back."
- 听见了吧?
- Did you hear that?
- Yes.
- 听见了
- Where Pocky fails to breach, I succeeded!
- 张麻子进不来的地方,我能进来
- 张麻子不想死的时候,我能让他死
- I can kill him when he is least expecting it.
- 又死一个
- Another one bites the dust!
- Implicate me for all you like.
- 你们可以把我供出来嘛
- 不要委屈自己哦
- I couldn't care less!
- Governor. I sense that you're special.
- 马县长,我早看出,你非等闲之辈
- 不敢当
- I am flattered.
- But those who waged war on the bandits,
- 不过,有胆子剿匪的人
- 九死一生
- none has survived.
- 哦,何以见得?
- Why not?
- Pocky Zhang is a tough cookie.
- 张麻子非同凡人
- I met him once 20 years ago.
- 二十年前,我们有过一面之缘
- Isn't that fate?
- 竟有如此的缘分
- 那么,缘从何起呢?
- How did it happen?
- 灯火阑珊,他蓦然回首
- He stood by a lantern and turned towards me,
- 而我,却隐藏在灯影里
- and I was standing in the shade.
- 一个在明处
- He was well lit up,
- 一个在暗处
- and you're in the dark!
- 嘘,quiet,quiet
- Quiet, quiet...
- So it was there and then...
- 那么彼时彼刻
- 恰如此时此刻
- A bit like, here and now!
- 竟能如此相像
- What a coincidence!
- 像,很像
- Exactly!
- 不过你比他缺了一样东西
- But you're missing something.
- You mean his facial scars?
- 不会是脸上的麻子吧
- 当然不是
- Of course not.
- 那么是什么呢?
- Then what is it?
- 你不会装糊涂
- You don't know how to play act.
- Exactly!
- 准,大哥
- 我还在娘胎里的时候
- A fortune teller told my mother
- 算命先生就指着我娘的肚子说
- before I was even born!
- 这孩子将来最大的缺点
- He said my Achilles heel
- 就是不会装糊涂
- would be my inability to play act!
- 大哥,我还能改吗?
- Can I change it?
- 改不了,天生的
- No way! It's in your genes!
- 你看看这位师爷就是装糊涂的高手
- But our counselor is a born actor!
- 把dollar说成刀
- Confusing dollar with dolls?
- Dollar,是什么?
- What is dollar?
- American money!
- 美元,US dollar
- 你看你看,装糊涂的天才呀
- A genius when it comes to play acting.
- 师爷,敬你的
- Counselor, cheers!
- 谢黄老爷颂扬
- Thanks for your compliment, sir.
- Allow me to play the fool for once.
- 容老弟真的糊涂一回
- 剿匪成功之后,追回的烟土
- After defeating the bandits,
- 我们只要两成就够了
- we'll take just 20% of any opium recovered.
- 不行,对半开
- No, I insist 50-50!
- 为表诚意,预祝剿匪凯旋
- To show my sincerity,
- 一百八十万,马上送来
- I'll send over $1.8 million now.
- 无功不受禄,现在收钱太早
- That's too soon. We haven't started yet!
- 黛玉、晴雯
- Marie, Claire!
- 大哥,美女我也不能要
- Master, I can't take women.
- 美女不要,钱你也不要
- No interest in money or women,
- 你要什么啊
- what do you want?
- 腿
- A runner.
- 什么腿?
- What runner?
- 江湖豪情、侠胆柔肠之大腿
- Master Huang's a runner of exceptional courage!
- 哥 弟
- - Brother! - Brother!
- 你的腿,就是我的腿
- We can run side by side!
- 你的腿,就是我的命
- We'll run for our lives!
- 有道是,江湖本无路
- Roads won't exist in this world of chaos,
- 有了腿,便有了路
- unless people like us run on them!
- 明白、明白
- I see, I see...
- Yes, me too.
- 我也明白
- 该死的东西
- Stupid bitch!
- 花有重开日
- While flowers can blossom again,
- time lost will never return.
- 人无再少年
- 姑娘如花似玉
- This girl is as delicate as jade.
- 大哥,怒不得啊
- Please don't be mad at her.
- 黄老爷,easy,easy
- Master Huang, easy easy...
- 相见恨晚
- Shame we didn't meet until now!
- 姑娘、钻石一并送上
- Diamonds, the girl - they're all yours.
- I've brought my wife with me.
- 哎,我带夫人来的
- 再收姑娘不方便
- So I can't take her home.
- 那钻石送夫人
- Then take the diamonds for your wife.
- 好,我先替她收着
- I accept them on her behalf.
- 起来吧
- Get up.
- 不是黛玉和晴雯吗?
- I thought you'd summoned two girls.
- 怎么就来了一名女子?
- How come there's only her?
- You mean she is Marie-Claire?
- 莫非她就叫黛玉晴雯?
- 说你不会装糊涂吧
- You are really naive!
- 起了个东洋名字
- She's adopted a fashionable name.
- It's Marie-Claire!
- 黛玉晴雯子
- There goes the last of them!
- 全死了
- A wise counselor!
- 师爷,高
- 县长,硬
- A tough governor!
- 黄老爷又高又硬
- Master, you're both wise and tough.
- 你到底是不是张麻子?
- Are you really "Pocky" Zhang?
- Supposing that you are.
- 要说你是吧
- 扭断刘都统大腿
- You've already made a fortune
- 挣那么多钱
- from "crippling" Liu's runners.
- 何苦进城当县长呢?
- Why bother with Goose Town?
- But if you are someone else...
- 要说你不是吧……
- Saviour?
- 恩人?
- 今晚,杀鸡取卵
- Kill the chicken and take the eggs.
- 一定要在县长的床上
- Let him die in his own bed.
- 不要让人以为吃了我的饭
- Don't kill him on his way home
- 死在我家里,死在半路上
- after dining as my guest.
- 明白
- Understood!
- Who is the "chicken"?
- 哪个是鸡?
- The Governor.
- 县长
- 那么卵呢?
- And the "eggs"?
- 是不是把县长给骟了?
- I'll cut his balls off!
- Diamonds!
- 钻石……
- My two diamonds!
- 我的两颗钻石
- 老爷放心,您要的钻石
- Don't worry, sir!
- I'll retrieve your diamonds.
- 我这就给您弄回来
- I'm sorry……
- I'm sorry.
- My pleasure,sir
- My pleasure, sir.
- 明白不明白,为什么派你去?
- Know why I'm sending you?
- 因为我死了
- It's because I'm already dead.
- 为什么你会死呢?
- Do you know why?
- 因为我把老爷给供出来了
- I shouldn't have implicated you.
- 对喽,如果你活着,早晚都会死
- Right! If you are alive, you'll eventually die.
- 如果你死了
- But if you're dead,
- 你永远都活着
- you may live on forever!
- 明白
- Understood.
- 杀鸡取卵
- Kill the chicken, take the eggs!
- 师爷,大哥呢?
- Where's Chief?
- 马上,喝醉了
- Punch drunk!
- Where is he?
- 人呢?哪儿呢?
- 刚才还说话呢
- We're still chatting just now!
- 我也喝醉了
- I must be drunk, too!
- I'll sort you out later.
- 回来跟你算帐
- 没在马上吗?是不是掉路上了?
- He must've fallen off the horse.
- 听说你睡觉了
- I heard that you slept.
- 你抬起头来跟我说话
- Look up when you speak.
- I heard that you slept last night.
- 听说你昨天睡觉了
- 我他妈哪天不睡觉啊
- I sleep every goddamned night!
- 你看着我说话
- Look at me when you speak.
- 听说你跟土匪睡觉了
- You slept with the bandit?
- 睡了,你不想知道我们怎么睡的吗?
- Do you want a blow-by-blow account?
- 对,怎么睡的?
- Tell me more.
- When a seasoned pro meets a bandit chief,
- 一个青楼女子,跟一个土匪头子
- anything could happen!
- 什么睡法都能有……
- 嘘什么嘘?
- What now?
- 你这个不要脸的骚窑姐、婊子、贱货
- Whore! Bitch! Vixen! Tramp!
- 你说什么
- What did you call me?
- 贱货、骚货、婊子、贱货
- Whore! Bitch! Vixen! Tramp!
- 就是时间不够
- If I'd more time,
- 要不然我活活把你办踏实了
- I'll put you in your place!
- 好啊,来呀
- Come on!
- 看你怎么办
- I dare you!
- 你就只剩下一张嘴
- You're all talk!
- 写几个烂戏本的老色鬼
- A perverted, dirty old man.
- Could you have bought the post
- 不是我出钱
- 谁给你买官当县长啊?
- without my money?
- 你别逼急我了
- Don't piss me off!
- 我还真觉得那个土匪挺有本事的
- I think the bandit is more able!
- 他算什么本事啊?
- What do you mean?
- 比你有本事
- He's got more balls than you!
- 早烂醉如泥了
- He's good at getting drunk!
- 这才是真本事
- These will make your day!
- Three of Huang's dogs died today.
- 六子,黄四郎今天死了三条狗
- 我知道,狗命抵不了你的命
- I know they're not worthy of you.
- 我本来带着弟兄们
- I was going to lead our brothers,
- 要跟黄四郎拼个鱼死网破
- engage Huang in a deadly duel,
- 给你报仇
- and avenge your death.
- 可是中途我改了主意
- But I've changed my mind.
- I can't take revenge this way.
- 鱼死网破报不了仇
- 弟兄们不能再死人了
- I can't risk more lives.
- 大哥,你怎么在这儿啊?
- Chief, we're looking for you.
- 你怎么让我们撤了呀?
- Why did you signal retreat?
- 黄四郎听见你们吹的哨声
- Huang heard your whistling.
- 我就绝对安全了
- I knew that I was safe.
- 去吧,我跟六子单独待会儿
- Leave, I want to spend time alone with Six.
- It has finally dawned on me,
- 今天我算明白了
- 为什么当初我会上山当麻匪
- why I became a bandit in the first place.
- 就是因为跟这帮东西玩不起
- I was no match for these people.
- But I must take them on at their own game now,
- 现在为了你,我必须玩得起
- 还得玩得赢
- and to win for you.
- 谁?
- What the heck?
- 偷我的钻石
- You stole my diamonds.
- They're not meant for you.
- 这石头是给你的吗?
- 是给县长夫人的
- They're a gift for Mrs. Governor!
- 咱们俩谁是县长?
- Which of us is the Governor?
- 谁是县长?
- Who's the Governor?
- 我问你,谁是县长?
- Tell me who's the Governor!
- 你是要杀我?
- You want to kill me?
- 还是要睡我?
- Or to sleep with me?
- 有什么不一样吗?
- Is there a difference?
- 不一样啊
- It's different!
- 那就先睡,再杀
- I can bed you first, and kill you later.
- 那还是杀了我吧
- Then you'd better kill me now.
- 杀了你,我还怎么睡啊
- I don't sleep with dead bodies!
- 我不能酒后欺负一个寡妇
- I won't take drunken advantage of a widow,
- 是跟你睡
- so I'll just sleep next to you,
- 不是睡你
- not with you!
- Holy smoke! I was fooled!
- 我居然上了你们的当
- 你和武举人都是假死是吧?
- You and Wu both faked death!
- That's right.
- 不错
- 为什么冒充麻匪?
- Why dressed up as a bandit?
- 老子就是麻匪,张麻子是我大哥
- I'm a bandit. "Pocky" Zhang's my boss!
- 那你是老几呀?
- What's your rank, then?
- I am Three!
- 老三
- 老三,你出名了
- Three, you've hit big time!
- 有人冒充你了
- You've got yourself a fake!
- 别听他废话了,大哥
- Chief, don't listen to his bullshit!
- 六子就死在他手上
- He plotted Six's death.
- 你让我一枪崩了他
- Let me shoot him now!
- Chief?
- 大哥?
- 是你大哥张麻子派你来的
- Were you sent by "Pocky" Zhang?
- 还是你老爷黄四郎派你来的?
- Or by Master Huang?
- 不能说错啊
- I want the right answer!
- 黄老爷 为什么?
- - Master Huang. - Why?
- 他让我们假扮麻匪在城里抢劫
- We commit crimes posing as bandits,
- forcing governors to launch expeditions.
- 他逼县长下令剿匪
- 骗豪绅,刮百姓
- Creating more chances for Huang to swindle.
- 然后呢?
- And then?
- 没了 没了?
- - That's all. - Really?
- I don't know anything else!
- 别的事我真不知道
- 为什么朝我床上开枪?
- Why did you target my bed?
- 黄老爷说你霸气外露
- Master said you're arrogant,
- 危险
- a threat!
- 回去给他带个话,告诉他
- Take him a message:
- 他喜欢让人假死这一套
- While he likes people to fake death,
- 正好,我也喜欢让人多死几回这一套
- I'm fond of killing people more than once!
- 您要放我回去?
- Letting me off again?
- 只有你的话他听得懂
- He can only understand words you say.
- 大哥,可您到底是?
- Chief, you're...
- 不错,张麻子
- Yes, "Pocky" Zhang.
- 可大哥您脸上没麻子
- Where are your pockmarks?
- Does your boss have "Huang"
inscribed on his face?
- 黄四郎脸上有四吗?
- 懂了
- That's true.
- 兄弟
- My friend,
- 我是张麻子这件事
- you must not tell anyone,
- that I am "Pocky" Zhang.
- 要替我永远保密
- 永远保密
- You have my word!
- 我说我当不了县长
- I never want to be a governor,
- but you still bought me this post!
- 你非花钱让我买这个官儿
- 现在官儿被人家抢走了
- The position has been usurped,
- 你也就这么死了
- and now you're dead too.
- 黄四郎带人来了
- Huang has brought his militia.
- 说是要帮我们打麻匪
- Wanting to fight bandits with us.
- 她是我老婆
- She was my wife.
- - I am the governor! - Let him in.
- 我是县长 让他进来
- I am Ma Bangde!
- 我就是马邦德
- 县长如何了……
- Is the Governor okay?
- 你们追,一个麻匪也不能跑
- Give chase! Don't let anyone get away.
- 天杀的麻匪
- Those goddamned bandits!
- 伤天害理
- Scum of the earth!
- 县长刚刚上任,竟和他的夫人双双……
- The Governor has only just arrived...
- 我说我当不了这个县长
- Said I didn't want to be a governor,
- 你非得给我花钱买这个官儿
- but you still bought me this post!
- 现在官儿倒是到手了
- The governership is now mine,
- 你倒这么走了
- but you've left me on my own.
- She was my wife.
- 她是我老婆
- 我就是县长
- I am the governor!
- I am Ma Bangde!
- 我就是马邦德
- 你呀,太年轻了
- You're too hot-headed.
- 不该一进城就枪毙麻匪
- You shouldn't have shot those bandits.
- 他们一定会报复你的
- They'll take revenge for sure.
- 不哭、不哭
- Don't cry.
- 她是为鹅城死的
- She died for Goose Town.
- 得厚葬她呀
- She deserves a proper burial!
- 得让所有的乡绅都过来
- Invite every townsfolk to attend.
- 都来、都来,我会安排
- Certainly. I'll take care of it.
- 因为天父依照他的恩赐和美意
- "Here lies Madam Governor"
- 容我们这位姐妹,容我们这位兄弟
- "Master Six rests here in peace"
- 放下今生的担子
- ...to be relieved of life's burden.
- 我们就亲切地将他放入土中
- Thus we commit their bodies to earth.
- 他们本是尘土
- From which they came,
- 现在,他们依然是尘土
- and do now return.
- 我们知道,这一切的生命气息
- We know we can place ourselves,
- 都在永生的慈爱的天父手里
- in the hands of our Father in Heaven,
- 而且他将应允将永生……
- who has promised us eternal life.
- 我们是张麻子张大爷的队伍
- We're from "Pocky" Zhang's gang.
- 要钱,不要命
- We're here for the money.
- 各位乡绅受惊了
- Sorry for the intrusion!
- 我们今天就是来找几个人
- We're looking for...
- 黄四郎、城南两大家族,站出来
- Huang, heads of families, show yourselves!
- 胡万?
- Hu Wan?
- Father,打扰了
- Father, our apologies.
- 各位父老
- Ladies and gentlemen,
- 剩下的事情就与你们无关了
- the rest has nothing to do with this.
- 再见
- Leave!
- 入袋
- Gag them!
- 起来
- Get up!
- 好汉,我是本县县长
- I'm the governor of this county.
- 要绑,绑我吧
- I volunteer to be your hostage.
- 你不说话不行吗
- Just shut up!
- 留着你的命,活着替我们收钱
- We spare you to deliver our ransom.
- 三天之内,钱到,放人
- Three days, pay up and they go home.
- 钱不到,撕票 打死我吧
- - If not, they die. - Shoot me first!
- 别打别打 打死我
- - Stop it! - Shoot me first!
- 找打是吧
- You're asking for it.
- 打……
- Beat him up!
- 你怎么这么多嘴啊
- You talk too much!
- 让你多嘴
- I'll teach you a lesson!
- 你装模做样地戴我的九筒干什么
- Stop messing with my mask!
- 别把事儿给我办砸了
- Don't screw things up.
- 带走
- Take them away!
- 是他 老三
- - It's him. - Three!
- 装箱
- Pack them!
- 不见钱不放人啊
- No one goes until we get his ransom.
- 千哥,忍着
- Butler, stay calm!
- 一、二、三
- One, two, three...
- 黄四郎在里头
- Huang is in there!
- 一、二、三
- One, two, three...
- 你抱着我夫人学我哭的时候
- You plotted this scheme
- 就想到这招了
- over my wife's dead body?
- 有粗有细啊
- I am impressed!
- 三天之内,钱不到就撕票
- We'll kill the hostages in 3 days!
- 记住,我是九筒
- Remember, I am Nine!
- 这活办得真麻利
- That was quite a show.
- 像真的吗? 像
- - Almost pass for real! - Sure.
- 要是有人再流点血就更像真的了
- It'll be more convincing with some blood.
- 对
- Right!
- 有这个必要吗?
- Was that necessary?
- 有这个必要吗……
- Was that really necessary?
- 给我打,给我狠狠打
- Shoot! Give them hell!
- 千爷,别打了
- Butler, hold your fire!
- 赶紧回去备银子吧
- We need time to prepare the ransom.
- 三天收不到钱,麻匪可是要撕票的
- Otherwise they will kill the hostages.
- 撕,让他们撕
- Let them kill the hostages.
- 一定要让他们撕
- In fact, I want them dead!
- 替身儿就是为我干这个的
- Why do you think I need a double?
- 这个钱,我一分都不出
- I'll not pay any ransom.
- 不过两大家族的钱
- But the families will pay up.
- 一定会过你们的手
- You'll get your money for sure.
- 弟弟
- Brother,
- 不要为我担心啊
- I'm fine.
- 千万不要为我担心
- Don't worry about me.
- 老爷,我怀疑胡万投靠了张麻子
- Hu Wan must have defected to Zhang.
- 一定要找到胡万
- He must be found,
- 活要见人,死要见尸
- dead or alive!
- 替身儿这么有用啊
- A double is useful. Find me one, too.
- 得空帮我也找一个
- 张麻子,你真是没羞没臊
- Pocky, have you no shame?
- 玩儿砸了
- The game's up!
- 砸了吗?
- Really?
- 砸了
- Yes, game's up.
- 我怎么觉得……刚开始啊
- The fun has only just begun.
- 阿门
- Amen!
- 放人
- Release them.
- 给你们留个纪念,不准回头,滚
- Here's a souvenir. Don't look back. Scram!
- 夫人,你要是晚走两天
- Ma'am, if you're still alive,
- 就能亲眼看见了
- you'd see this for yourself.
- 嫂子要是不走
- If she was alive, there'll be nothing here.
- 这钱都到不了这桌上
- 对,我老婆的命换来的这些钱
- She traded her life for this.
- 那我们家小六子的命不算命啊?
- Doesn't Six's life count?
- 那不一样
- It's different.
- 怎么他妈就不一样啊?
- Goddamned it isn't!
- 夫人
- My wife.
- 谁夫人啊?
- Whose wife?
- 我夫人
- Mine.
- 你夫人怎么了?
- What about her?
- 夫人是被黄四郎杀死的
- She was murdered by Huang.
- 你们家六爷自残,自杀
- But Six died at his own hands.
- 我他妈一枪崩了你
- I'll shoot you dead,
- 你敢说我们家小六子,找死啊
- for demeaning our Six!
- 老二你把枪放下
- Two, put down your gun.
- 别拿枪对着我
- Stop pointing your gun at me!
- 我见过土匪,没见过练块儿的土匪
- I've never seen bandits as dumb as you!
- 笑什么啊,别笑、别笑
- Stop laughing! Cut it out.
- 我是说你们家六爷
- I didn't belittle Six! He had courage!
- 你们家六爷这样
- 那是英雄
- He was a hero!
- 是……是英雄
- Yes, he was heroic.
- 我老婆,睡着觉,就没醒过来
- My wife went to sleep and died in bed.
- 师爷不哭,嫂子也是英雄
- Don't cry! Your wife was heroic, too.
- 各位哥哥,咱们为什么来了?
- Brothers, why are we here?
- 钱哪
- To get rich!
- 钱到了吗?
- Have we succeeded?
- 到了
- Yes, we have.
- 走啊
- So let's leave!
- 走啊
- Let's go.
- 那你还哭什么呀?
- Why are you still in tears?
- 我可以不哭
- I'm overjoyed.
- 大哥,什么时候走?
- Chief, when do we leave?
- 不走
- We're not.
- 钱不是黄四郎送来的
- This is not Huang's money.
- 大哥,两大家族的钱不算钱啊?
- But the money's still good!
- 我要的是黄四郎的钱
- I want Huang's fortune.
- 你不刮穷人的钱,也不要大户的钱
- You refuse to take money from rich or poor...
- 六子、夫人,两条命
- The blood debt of Six and Madam,
- 必须黄四郎来偿
- must be repaid by Huang!
- 你这是玩命啊,赌徒
- You're gambling with our lives!
- 这就算赌了?
- You call this a gamble?
- 算,就是,还赌不赢
- Yes, and you'll end up a loser!
- 人不走
- We're not leaving.
- 钱也都不要了
- We don't want this money either.
- 发出去
- Give them away.
- 可是,大哥
- But Chief...
- 这钱你都发给谁呢?
- Who do you want to give this to?
- 发给穷人呗
- To the poor.
- 那谁是穷人啊?
- Who are the poor?
- 谁穷,谁就是穷人
- Those in dire need.
- 劫我的时候,你戴的就是九筒
- You wore "Nine" when you ambushed me.
- 我这是多少?
- What am I wearing now?
- 你自己摸摸
- Feel it for yourself.
- 一饼
- "One"!
- 过瘾吗?
- Fun, isn't it?
- 过瘾
- Brilliant!
- 你不就是想当老天爷吗?
- Haven't you always wanted to play God?
- 是啊
- Yes.
- 这跟收拾黄四郎有什么关系呀?
- What has it got to do with Huang?
- 老天爷都能当
- If I am God, ridding him should be a piece of cake.
- 还收拾不了一个黄四郎?
- 这个,我认识
- I think I know her.
- 我也认识
- So do I!
- 给她发点钱吧
- Let's give her some money.
- 干什么呀?
- Hang on!
- 大哥说了,发穷人,她不穷
- She is not exactly poor, is she?
- 那你说,谁算穷人?
- So who are the poor?
- 穷人,那就得被逼得卖儿卖女
- Those who're forced to sell their own children.
- 她,就是被穷人卖掉的女儿
- Correct! She was sold by her parents.
- 对呀
- Make sense!
- 原来县长的人是麻匪
- So you're bandits in disguise!
- 我们就想给你发点钱
- We've come to give you money.
- 杀,必须的
- Kill her. No option!
- 见过麻匪真面目的,必死无疑
- Whoever sees a bandit's face has to die.
- 这可是你下的令
- It's your own rule.
- 师爷
- Counselor.
- 第一个见过麻匪真面目的人
- The first to see our faces
- 是你
- was you!
- 事儿还没办呢就起内讧
- Our mission is only half accomplished,
- 还为了一个女人
- and we're bickering over a broad!
- 我进城那天,带头敲鼓的是你吧
- You're the lead drummer at my inauguration?
- 姑娘,贵姓?
- What's your name?
- 免贵,花姐
- Call me Flora.
- 不是姓黄吧?
- Are you related to Huang?
- 不姓,是黄四郎把我买来的
- No, he bought me.
- 城门口贴的那些告示
- There are posters by the city gate.
- 知道是什么意思吧?
- Know what they're for?
- 通缉张麻子的
- Bounty offers for "Pocky" Zhang.
- 我就是张麻子
- I am "Pocky" Zhang.
- 麻匪发的,铁证如山
- The bandits were behind this.
- 用面具的就是麻匪?我们也有面具
- Is it because of the masks? We have masks too!
- 那就是县长?
- Then it must be the Governor!
- 有钱不挣,发给穷人
- He is giving money to the poor?
- 这像是个买官的县长做的事吗?
- No bogus governor would do that.
- 今天,我要你们扮成麻匪
- I want you to dress up as bandits.
- 跟他们一模一样
- Exactly like them.
- 他们怎么发,你们就怎么抢
- What they give out, you take away.
- 搞乱他们
- Let's cause havoc!
- 明白
- Understood.
- 三步棋必治他于死地
- I'll have him checkmate in 3 moves!
- 老爷,三步棋,咱们都已经走完了
- But we've made 3 moves already.
- 是吗?
- Really?
- 逼死小六子,杀鸡取卵……
- Driving Six to death,
killing the chicken for the eggs...
- 那是老三步了
- Those were old moves!
- 现在我要走的是新三步
- I'm talking about 3 new moves!
- 第一步,到省城查清马邦德
- First, check out the Governor.
- 我总觉得他不像是个买官的县长
- He doesn't act like someone who'd buy a post.
- 起码,不姓马
- At least, he's not Ma Bangde.
- 胡万的事怎么样了?
- Have you found Hu Wan?
- 胡万?还没找到
- Hu Wan? Not yet.
- 你怎么可能说还没有找到
- How come he is still missing?
- 老爷你放心,我会去找他,继续找
- Don't worry, sir. I'll find him.
- 你晓不晓得……
- Do you know...
- 我多么地想他
- how much I miss him?
- 黄老爷盼咐我们把他们搞乱
- On master's order, let's wreak havoc!
- 看老子怎么把他们搞乱
- Let's show how we can mess things up!
- 收到银子了?
- Did you get your share?
- 收到了
- Yes.
- 那你打算怎么感谢我们
- How are you going to thank us?
- 怎么感谢都……都行
- Any way you like.
- 怎么感谢都行?你说的,好
- Any way I like? Great, you said it!
- 知道我们……为什么会给你发银子吗?
- Know why we gave you money?
- 因为麻匪爷对我们好
- It is because you're benevolent.
- 对你好?
- Benevolent?
- 还没好透
- We can do even better!
- 透……
- Batter! Batter!
- 青天大老爷作主啊
- Governor, we want justice!
- 砸了你们,砸了
- It's all over! We're finished!
- 兔子都知道不吃窝边草
- Even rabbits wouldn't do this.
- 六个人,还当着人家丈夫
- Six men, in front of her husband,
- 还让人看
- and in broad daylight!
- 呸,恶心
- Disgusting!
- 我都关着灯
- I've never even done this with lights on!
- 这种事你们可以花点钱嘛
- If you're desperate, paid for it!
- 花点
- Be extravagant!
- 哪怕嫖呢
- Visit a brothel!
- 花不了多少钱
- It won't cost much!
- 哪怕偷偷摸摸地
- You don't even have to be discreet.
- 简直就是土匪
- This is stupid!
- 土匪都不如
- You're worse than bandits!
- 还说让人家百姓念你们好
- And we'd wanted to leave a good impression!
- 就是一句话,恶心
- One word comes to mind: revolting!
- 钱肯定是挣不着了
- Our scheme is now in ruin!
- 恶心……
- Disgusting!
- 恶心哪,恶心
- Filthy, nauseating...
- 呸,太恶心
- Revolting!
- 大哥,你是了解我的
- You know me.
- 我从来不做仗势欺人的事
- When it comes to this sort of thing,
- 我喜欢被动
- I prefer to be passive...
- 大哥你是了解我的
- You know me,
- 以我的习惯
- I am a lone wolf,
- 万事不求人
- always acting on my own.
- 大哥,你是了解我的
- You know me,
- 如果是我……
- If it was me,
- 不会有人活着来告状
- she wouldn't have lived to squeal.
- 大哥你是了解我的
- You know me.
- 我老五虽然岁数最大
- I may be the eldest,
- 我……我至今……
- but I am...
- 俗称处男
- still a virgin.
- 别看着我呀
- Stop staring at me!
- 大哥,你是了解我的
- You know me well.
- 如果我出手……
- If I was responsible,
- 那趴在桌子上的
- the one on the receiving end,
- 应该是她老公
- would have been her husband!
- 我听出来了,你们都个个身怀绝技
- Each of you is so unique.
- 但是……
- But...
- 有人骗了我
- I've been betrayed.
- 谁呀? 谁呀?
- By who?
- 老汤
- Tang!
- 这么明显的事儿
- How could he overlook the obvious?
- 一个师爷看不出来?
- 这明明是黄四郎老狗日的……
- Huang is behind this scam.
- 找人冒充的
- 他今天很反常
- Tang's not behaving properly.
- 心里一定有鬼
- He must be up to something.
- 都出来 起来,站起来
- Come out! Stand up!
- 你最近跟什么人吃过饭?
- Who have you been seeing lately?
- 见过黄四郎?
- Master Huang?
- 不许动,举起腿来
- Don't move! Raise your legs.
- 谁?谁? 孩子、孩子
- - Who's there? - A boy, my child!
- 孩子? 我的
- - Your child? - Yes, mine.
- 你是个孩子?
- You're a child?
- 几岁? 八岁
- - How old are you? - Eight!
- 出来
- Come out!
- 这他妈是八岁?
- He's eight?
- 没人信,我都不信
- I find it hard to believe myself!
- 三岁跟他妈一样高
- As tall as Mom when he was three.
- 五岁就跟我一样高,八岁就这样了
- Taller than me when he was five...
- 你妈、你妈
- Screw you!
- 你妈、你妈
- Mom, mom!
- 你妈
- Screw you!
- 敢打俺娃
- Hands off my boy!
- 你妈 你妈
- - Screw you! - Screw you, too!
- 你妈
- Screw you!
- 这是你亲妈?
- She's your mother?
- 是我妈
- Yes, she is.
- 这是你亲爹?
- And he's your dad?
- 我家的事关你屁事啊,你妈
- None of your goddamned business.
- 你妈
- Stop it!
- 嫂子,怎么回事?
- Ma'am, what's going on?
- 我是来要钱的,不给钱我不走
- I come for money. I won't leave until he pays.
- 不给钱不走
- He owes you?
- 这个老骗子,八年前在俺山西开矿
- It was eight years ago in Shanxi.
- 骗了钱我就不说了
- This crook made me pregnant.
- 还骗了我的身子
- 还不讲信誉
- He is a man of poor repute.
- 他欠一屁股帐
- Ran up a mountain of debts,
- 拍尻子走了
- then vanished without trace.
- 人家问俺追帐
- Creditors kidnapped my younger son.
- 把我六岁的娃给绑了
- 当人质呢,不给钱就撕票了
- He'll die if I don't clear his debts.
- 那不是我的
- He's not my child!
- 那就是你的
- He is!
- 不是我的 就是你的
- - He isn't. - He is!
- 是你的,我算着日子呢
- He is! I counted the days!
- 他骗了人家钱
- He swindled someone.
- 人家到你那去要帐
- His victims tracked you down,
- 把你的小儿子给绑架了
- and kidnapped your younger son.
- 不给钱就撕票
- Threatening death...
- 撕票,所以我要钱呢
- Yes, so I need the money.
- 给钱
- Pay her.
- 钱,石头
- Money! The stones...
- 嫂子,初次见面
- Just a small gift,
- 不成敬意
- to mark our acquaintance.
- 石头我不要,不给钱我不走
- I don't want these. I want real money.
- 你个傻……
- You stupid idiot...
- 这比钱值钱,这是宝石
- These diamonds are worth a fortune!
- 啊,真的
- No kidding?
- 自行车
- Bicycle!
- 这就能骑?
- I can ride that?
- 我们在上海骑过
- We rode one once in Shanghai.
- 你们俩去过上海?
- You have been to Shanghai?
- 浦东
- Pudong!
- 不信,骑上准倒
- I'm sure you'd fall over.
- 来,试试
- Come on. Try it.
- 上来
- Hop on!
- 走,走了
- Let's go!
- Bicycle
- Bicycle!
- Bicycle
- Bicycle!
- 可是,肉的bicycle
- made of flesh and bones...
- 我来错地方了?
- Have I come to the wrong place?
- 我来得不是时候?
- Or at the wrong time?
- 接客
- Serve your customers.
- 他们俩都是
- They're my customers.
- 我们可是先来的
- We're here first.
- 付钱了吗?
- Have they paid?
- Bicycle能算钱吗?
- The "bicycle ride" doesn't count.
- 送客
- Show them out.
- 上次我给过你很多钱
- But I've paid my dues.
- 什么钱?
- With what?
- 窗户外边扔进来的银子?
- Money you received through the window?
- 那不是麻匪扔进来的吗?
- Isn't that bandit money?
- 难道他们俩是麻匪?
- I wonder if they are also bandits.
- 他们不是麻匪,他们是官府的人
- No, they work for the Governor.
- 你敢拿麻匪的钱给他们付帐?
- How dare you pay their tab with bandit money?
- 别废话,先把人放了,快点
- Cut the crap! Let her go!
- 英雄救美
- White knights to the rescue!
- 英雄救美
- White knights to the rescue!
- 就算他们是英雄,我也不是美人
- I'm no damsel in distress.
- 就算我是美人,他们也不是英雄
- They're no knights in shining armour.
- 老爷,毕竟他们是客人
- After all, they're customers.
- 今天晚上的钱,我替他们付了
- I've already settled their bills.
- 您不是常教育我们吗
- You taught me yourself,
- 客人永远是上帝
- customers are always supreme!
- 您说对吗?
- Isn't that right?
- 对
- Yes!
- 对
- Correct!
- 这就不是英雄救美了
- Instead of knights coming to your rescue,
- 是美救英雄
- they are being saved by a damsel.
- 你呀,快成小凤仙了
- You're turning into a Mata Hari.
- 你得罪他了
- You've just pissed him off.
- 黄四郎不用得罪
- He doesn't need to be pissed off.
- 他想让谁死
- If he wants you dead,
- 谁就得死
- you die!
- 我刚才干吗不一枪打死他呢?
- I should've put a bullet through his head.
- 我一枪打死他不就完了吗
- That would be the end of it.
- 别傻了
- Don't be silly.
- 大哥说了,留着他是要弄他的钱
- Chief wants to go after his fortune.
- 既然想弄钱,那……
- If you're here for the money, then...
- 你们干吗到处发钱啊?
- why are you giving it away?
- 这颜色行吗
- Is this the right colour?
- 把伞拿了
- Lower the umbrella.
- 红倒是够了,你……你过来
- The red is fine. Come over here!
- 先是绿,再弄红
- First apply green, then red.
- 明白
- Okay, got it.
- 明白这意思吧?
- Understand?
- 你把那锁好了啊
- Don't forget to lock up.
- 带上铁锹 知道了
- - Bring the shovels. - Got it.
- 六把铁锹 知道了
- - Six shovels! - Got it.
- 大哥你看我……
- Chief, how do I look?
- 头不用梳了,脸够红,你过来
- Hair is fine. Face is flushed. Come here...
- 死人的脸是绿的,加上点别的色
- Apply that to a dead man's face
- 然后再变成这种红
- will turn it into pinkish red.
- 明白了 明白了吧
- - Got it. - Good.
- 绿
- Green.
- 你过来
- Come here.
- 绿在底下
- Green is the base colour.
- 加上那个再变成这个就对了
- Add that and you'll get this!
- 明白了 明白吗
- - Oh, I see... - Got it?
- 是这样的铁锹吗?
- You want shovels like these?
- 锯短,装包里
- Shorten them and put them in the bag.
- 多短?
- How short?
- 能装包里
- Short enough for the bag.
- 快去啊,六把啊
- Hurry up! Six shovels!
- 去哪啊这是?
- Where are you going?
- 怎么还扮上了?
- What's with the make-up?
- 不是要跑吧?
- Are you leaving for good?
- 你去不去?我们去发钱
- Come with us to give out money?
- 糟践东西,不去
- No, what a waste!
- 不去是吧 不去
- - So you're not coming? - No.
- 那我告诉你
- Now listen.
- 我这次去,可能回得来
- This time, I may come back,
- 也可能回不来
- but, then again, I may not.
- 我要是回来,你就跟我跑
- If I do, you can leave with us.
- 我要是回不来,你就自己跑
- If not, you plan your own getaway.
- 去……去哪啊?不是发钱吗?
- Aren't you just giving out money?
- 是发钱
- Yes, we are.
- 还有……
- By the way,
- 半夜的时候
- at midnight tonight,
- 可能有人来找你
- someone may come calling.
- 他要找你聊什么
- Engage him in conversation.
- 你就跟他聊什么
- Whatever the topics,
- 他怎么聊,你就怎么聊
- just chat along with him.
- 但是……
- But...
- 要慢,沉住气
- you have to stay calm,
- 越慢越好
- make it nice and slow.
- 你亲眼看见的?
- You saw it with your own eyes?
- 我亲眼看见的
- Indeed.
- 你亲眼看见县长亲自带队出发?
- You saw the Governor leading his men out?
- 我亲眼看见了
- Yes, with my own eyes.
- 你亲眼看见县长……
- They've gone to give out money?
- 亲自带队出发去发钱?
- 我亲眼看见了
- Yes, indeed.
- 他戴的是几筒?
- Which mask does he wear?
- 九筒
- "Nine".
- 好极了,今晚不抢钱,杀人
- Splendid. Tonight we shall only kill!
- 杀谁?
- Our target?
- 戴九筒的县长
- The Governor, wearing "Nine"!
- 杀县长不用戴面具,您等着验尸吧
- Masked or not, consider this done!
- 回来,全给我戴上
- All of you, put on your masks!
- 麻匪火并
- "Firefight with bandits,
- 县长暴死
- intrepid Governor killed!"
- 听着多么顺耳
- That would be music to my ears!
- 看清楚了,他们领头的戴几筒?
- Which mask is their leader wearing?
- 九筒
- "Nine".
- 全都换上四筒
- Let's all change to "four"!
- 四筒是自己人,其他人全打死
- Kill anyone who is not a "four"!
- 那边领头的戴的是几筒,看见了吗?
- Which mask is their leader wearing?
- 四筒
- "Four".
- 那咱们应该戴几筒,你知道吗?
- Know what we'll be wearing, then?
- 明白
- Got it.
- 先弄死九筒,走
- Let's get rid of "Nine"!
- 黄老爷,你怎么在这啊?
- Master Huang, what brings you here?
- 县衙我不能来吗?
- Can I not visit the magistracy?
- 点上
- Light it!
- 你们玩空城计,我就趁虚而入
- When the cat prowls, the mouse seizes control!
- 坐
- Sit down!
- 县长呢?
- Where's the Governor?
- 都是四筒,下不了手啊
- Everyone is a "Four"? I'm confused!
- 下不了手
- I'm confused, too!
- 打雷天站在雨里头有点不讲究
- It's bad to stay out in a thunderstorm.
- 太不讲究了
- Yes, it's awful.
- 那改天再约,撤吧
- Let's reschedule. Split!
- 撤
- Be in touch!
- 咋个撤?
- What now?
- 从哪里来,回哪里去呗
- It's back to square one.
- 好,从哪里来,回哪里去
- Yes, square one.
- 一、二、三,撤
- Split! 1, 2, 3.
- 听,枪一响,就有人死
- Listen! Someone's been shot.
- 有人死,就有人哭
- Soon someone will mourn.
- 人一哭,就要说心里话
- Mourning will lead to confessions.
- 说吧
- Confess!
- 你至少有三句要说
- You've at least three confessions to make.
- 我不该拿你的钻石送人
- I shouldn't have given your diamonds away.
- 不是这句
- Try again.
- 杀人诛心是我说的
- I suggested "to kill someone,
first destroy his soul".
- 也不是这句
- Not that either.
- 鸿门宴要是我们请就好了
- We should have hosted the banquet instead.
- 鸿门宴?
- The banquet?
- 听不见
- I can't hear you.
- 听不见
- I can't hear you!
- 城里麻匪火拼
- There was a shoot-out.
- 死了六个人,咱们的人安然无恙
- Six killed. We're unscathed.
- 师爷,来……请
- Counselor, come take a look.
- 或许……是你的恩人哪
- Your saviour may be among them.
- 您才是我的恩人
- No, you are my saviour.
- 既然我是你的恩人
- If that is the case,
- 那就听恩人的话,揭开看看
- remove his mask,
- 去吧,看看
- and have a good look.
- 来,照上……
- Come on, lights!
- 什么情况?
- What's going on?
- 什么情况……
- What's happening here?
- 胡万
- It's Hu Wan!
- 胡……胡万?
- Hu Wan?
- 怎么会是胡万?
- How come it's Hu Wan?
- 怪了
- This is weird!
- 四筒啊
- All those wearing "four"
- 全是黄家的人
- are my men!
- 麻匪呢?
- Where are the bandits?
- Where are they?
- 胡万,就是麻匪
- Hu Wan was a bandit!
- 麻匪,就是胡万
- He was one of them!
- 杀县长夫人,绑架豪绅
- Murderers and kidnappers,
- 祸害鹅城百姓
- those who terrorised Goose Town,
- 就是你黄老爷家的胡万
- were led by your own Hu Wan!
- 我说你为什么不出钱剿匪?
- I wondered why you didn't fund the expedition.
- 原来你是贼喊捉贼啊
- You may even be the bandit chief himself!
- 你拿枪指着我?
- You dare to turn your guns on me?
- 你拿枪指着我?
- You dare to turn your guns on me?
- 你想跟我火并?
- Do you want a shoot-out?
- 你们看到了没有
- Take a good look at a bandit's fate!
- 这就是当麻匪的下场
- 就算是我亲爹,也得死
- I'd still have him shot
- 死有余辜
- if he was my father...
- 早晚
- sooner or later!
- 麻匪胡万又让黄老爷枪毙了五回
- You just shot Hu Wan 5 more times.
- 大义灭亲?
- You want to show justice?
- 杀人灭口?
- Or to make sure he's dead?
- 杀人灭口
- Only "Pocky" Zhang would want to silence him.
- 你就是麻匪的头子张麻子
- 要是大义灭亲,那好办
- If you'd only wanted to show justice,
- 你出钱,我剿匪
- why not fund my expedition instead.
- 好啊
- Done deal!
- 三天之后,一定给县长一个惊喜
- You shall receive a nice surprise in 3 days.
- 汤师爷,他是胡万的恩人
- He was Hu Wan's boss.
- 现在又成了你的恩人
- Now he's your boss, too.
- 你给翻译翻译
- Please act as our interpreter.
- 什么叫惊喜
- What is a "nice surprise"?
- 翻译翻译,什么叫惊喜
- Interpret for me.
- 这还用翻译?都说了……
- There's nothing to interpret
- 我让你翻译给我听,什么叫惊喜
- What on earth is a "nice surprise"?
- 不用翻译,就是惊喜啊
- It is what it is.
- 难道你听不懂什么叫惊喜
- You just don't get it, do you?
- 我就想让你翻译翻译,什么叫惊喜
- Go ahead and interpret. What is it?
- 惊喜嘛……
- A nice surprise!
- 翻译出来给我听
- Translate for me!
- 什么他妈的叫惊喜
- What is this "nice surprise"?
- 什么他妈的叫他妈的惊喜
- What is this goddamned "nice surprise"?
- 什么他妈的叫惊喜啊?
- What is this "nice surprise"?
- 惊喜就是三天之后
- It means that in 3 days,
- 我出一百八十万,给你们出城剿匪
- I'll put up $1.8 million for your campaign,
- 接上我的腿
- to fix my crippled leg!
- 明白了吗?
- Is that clear?
- 这就是惊喜呀
- That's the "nice surprise"!
- 翻译翻译
- Interpret.
- 翻译翻译
- Interpret.
- 惊喜就是三天之后
- The nice surprise is that,
- 给你一百八十万两银子,出城剿匪
- he will give you $1.8 million in 3 days,
- 接上他的腿
- to fund an expedition to fix his broken leg!
- 大哥这他妈是惊喜啊
- What a nice surprise!
- 小弟我愿意等你三天
- I'm willing to wait 3 days.
- 黄老爷
- Master Huang.
- 汤师爷是我的至爱
- I adore my Counselor,
- 你可不能夺我所爱啊
- I can't let you have him.
- 了然、了然
- Fair enough.
- 六子
- Six.
- 事儿已经办了九成了
- We're almost there.
- 算七成吧
- Say, 70% done.
- 今天我就派你二哥出城
- I've asked Two to take off first.
- 到青石岭去接应我们
- He'll wait for us at Emerald Creek.
- 剩下的事儿,我会说到做到
- I will keep my promise.
- 你明白了吧?
- Know what you have to do?
- 明白
- Yes.
- 一百八十万两银子到手
- When $1.8 million is in hand,
- 我觉着小六子的仇算是报了
- I'll consider Six avenged.
- 我觉着啊
- I feel that...
- 不光六子,夫人的仇也算报了
- my wife's death is also avenged.
- 你不会真跟黄四郎玩命吧,恩人哪
- Saviour, you still want to kill Huang?
- 我不是你恩人,黄四郎才是你恩人
- I'm not your saviour. Huang is.
- 你是恩人,他不是
- You're my saviour. Not him.
- 你当时真的以为我死了?
- Did you think I was lying dead back there?
- 没有,绝对没有
- No, of course not.
- 没有?
- Sure?
- 从没这么想过
- Never crossed my mind.
- 你呀
- 我可真算服了你了
- I've to hand this to you.
- 狸猫变太子,嘎噔变出一胡万来
- Abracadabra, and Hu Wan magically appeared!
- 可是我有一事不明
- But I really didn't get it.
- 六具尸体
- Those six bodies,
- 这么长的距离,那么短的时间
- such a distance, so little time,
- 还抹着红脸蛋,你们是怎么搬来的?
- how did you move them so quickly?
- 我跟黄四郎可是一路小跑过来的
- Huang and I took the shortcut.
- 你们搬着六个人
- You've to carry six bodies.
- 来不及呀
- How did you manage?
- 我为什么要把人埋在衙门里
- They weren't buried at the magistracy.
- 我把人就埋在了那
- The bodies were buried there all along.
- 人埋在哪儿,事儿就出在哪儿
- I ensure the standoff was at their burial site.
- 事儿出在哪儿
- That's where I led Huang to.
- 黄四郎就得跟到哪儿
- 那你真是张麻子
- I'm convinced you're "Pocky" Zhang.
- 坐
- Sit down.
- 我姓张
- My name is Zhang.
- 知道
- I know that.
- 叫牧之
- Zhang Muzhi.
- 好名字
- A fine name!
- 兖州牧,豫州牧
- It has auspicious meanings.
- 牧之,令尊是望子成大器
- You father must have high hopes.
- 从讲武堂出来
- After graduating from military academy,
- 我追随过松坡将军
- I enlisted in General Cai's army.
- 给他做过手枪队长
- Served as captain of his riflemen.
- 那年你多大?
- How old were you then?
- 十七
- Seventeen.
- 少年得志啊
- A youthful genius!
- 后来庐州会战,将军负了伤
- Cai was wounded during the Battle of Luzhou,
- 再后来,将军死在了日本
- and later died in exile in Japan.
- 我回来了
- I came back alone.
- 碰上军阀混战,天下大乱
- The country was in total chaos.
- 我只得浪迹江湖,落草为寇
- So I became a bandit.
- 牧之也被叫成了麻子
- They nicknamed me "Pocky".
- 可惜啊,多好的一个“牧”字
- Shame! You're so handsome.
- 人们不愿意相信
- People have an odd way of thinking,
- 一个土匪的名字叫牧之
- that bandits shouldn't have proper names.
- 人们更愿意相信叫麻子
- They love calling their bandits "Pocky".
- 人们特别愿意相信
- Not only that,
- 他的脸上应该他妈长着麻子
- they want their bandits scarred and scary.
- 这人可真够操蛋的
- People can be so ignorant.
- 我的故事……却是这样……
- My own story started like this...
- 那年我也十七岁
- I too was a tenderly 17,
- 她也十七岁
- and so was she.
- 停,我不愿意听你的故事
- Stop, I'm not interested.
- 哎……我一般不跟人说心里话
- I don't confess to just anyone.
- 这都到嘴边儿了
- I've to continue now that I started.
- 你不能让我咽回去吧
- 咽回去吧
- Take it back!
- 因为你说出来也是假的
- It's all made up anyway.
- 你是个骗子
- You're a conman!
- 北国我不知道
- In our part of China,
- 在我南国,这样的珍藏版地雷
- There are only two such landmines.
- 只有两颗
- Both limited edition.
- Made in USA,一九一〇
- Made in U.S.A. - 1910!
- 砰,一响,它就没了
- Bang and everything's in smithereens!
- 所以,不带走几条人命
- So if it doesn't take some lives with it,
- 那就是卑鄙的浪费
- it'd be such a waste.
- 那么……
- Well...
- 另外一颗地雷呢?
- where's the other one?
- 炸了
- It exploded.
- 炸了?
- Really?
- 辛亥革命的第一响
- The first bang during the 1911 Revolution!
- 我知道了
- Oh yes, I've heard!
- 炸在辛亥这个地方了
- It went off at Xinhai!
- 辛亥不是个地方,是一种革命
- Xinhai's not a place! It's a revolutionary icon!
- 您要早这么说我就了然了
- You should've said so earlier.
- 那还是说说这颗吧
- Now, tell me about this one.
- 谁让你问那颗的
- You must stay focused.
- 所以,它要炸得惊天
- I want it to shake the world,
- 还要动地,还要泣鬼神
- I want it to rock and roll!
- 了然
- Understood.
- 选个好地方
- Pick a good spot,
- 选个好时辰
- find an auspicious time...
- 那么……炸谁?
- So, who's our target?
- 你应该问……
- You should've asked...
- 炸在哪
- "Where"?
- 炸在哪?
- Where, then?
- 剿匪的路上
- Where the expedition force must pass.
- 这么快又要剿匪了?
- Yet another expedition?
- 那这回我能多分点儿吧
- Can I have a bigger cut this time?
- 你要是真的张麻子,钱都给你
- You can have it all if you're the real Pocky!
- 了然,我是假麻子
- No problem, sir. I'm a fake.
- 老爷给我多少那是对我的恩赐
- I'll take whatever you can spare.
- 那么,什么时候炸?
- When do you want it to blow up?
- 什么时候炸那是第三步
- That's our denouement!
- 且让我把第二步慢慢走好
- Let's play out our second act slowly.
- 都别动
- Hold still!
- 让她说
- Let her speak.
- 老二不辞而别
- Two left without saying goodbye.
- 老三又要走了
- Now Three is leaving too.
- 我们活活地被你们拆散了
- You are tearing us apart!
- 女侠,你是为了老二还是为老三啊?
- You're doing this for Two or Three?
- 闭嘴
- Shut up!
- 你左手的意思我懂
- I know your left hand's intention,
- 右手的意思我也懂
- I know your right hand's intention.
- 两只手这么待着,我看不懂
- But both hands together...I don't get it.
- 要么成,要么死
- I'd rather be dead!
- AB型
- Typical Scorpian!
- 闭嘴
- Shut up!
- 你们都坐下
- Sit down, all of you.
- 我再跟她聊聊
- Let me talk to her.
- 你是被黄四郎买来的
- You were bought by Huang?
- 对
- Yes.
- 他打过你吗? 打过
- - Been mistreated? - Yes.
- 我打过你吗? 没有
- - Have I ever laid hands on you? - No.
- 你恨他吗? 恨
- - Hate him? - Yes.
- 恨我吗? 不恨
- - And me? - No.
- 那你不拿枪指着他,你拿枪指着我?
- Then why threaten me with a gun?
- 因为你是好人
- Because you're a good person.
- 什么?
- What?
- 这是什么他妈狗屁道理?
- What kind of stupid logic is that?
- 好人就得让人拿枪指着?
- You threaten me because I'm good?
- 花姐,大哥说得对
- Flora, Chief is right!
- 回来,坐下
- Go back! Sit down!
- 你们这群王八蛋
- You bunch of idiots!
- 我让你们把钱发给穷人
- I told you to give money to the poor.
- 你们发给一个女人
- And you gave it to her?
- 我说什么来着?没人听啊
- I warned you but nobody listened.
- 闭嘴,天生的老骗子
- Shut up! You're a born cheat!
- 时时刻刻想骗我
- Always plotting to swindle me.
- 跟黄四郎勾勾搭搭
- Working with Huang behind my back.
- 一个土匪碰见一个恶霸
- When a bandit confronts a godfather,
- 多么简单的事儿
- the outcome should be simple.
- 让你们给弄成这么乱七八糟的
- How can you screw up so badly?
- 你还敢拿枪指着我?
- How dare you still point your gun at me?
- 不敢拿枪,当不了麻匪
- If I don't dare to draw a gun on you,
- 我敢拿枪指着你
- I'll never make a good bandit.
- 我胆儿大吧
- I dare you all!
- 你们他妈的谁给她出的这个主意?
- Whose quirky idea is this?
- 谁?
- Whose?
- 我就是跟她说着玩的
- I was just teasing her.
- 你是想当麻匪?
- You want to become one of us?
- 对呀,我想跟你们一块儿发钱
- Yes, to give money out to the poor,
- 把钱袋子扔到窗户里,听他们笑
- to hear and share their joy.
- 你现在就是了
- You're now one of us.
- 我还没准备好呢
- But I am not prepared.
- 不用准备
- No need!
- 你们都准备过吗?
- Did you make preparation?
- 没有
- No.
- 你准备过吗?
- How about you?
- 没有啊,我吃着火锅唱着歌
- I was eating hotpot and singing songs.
- 扑通一下掉水里,出来就到这儿了
- My train plunged and I ended up here.
- 我们要离开鹅城
- We're leaving Goose Town soon.
- 你就留在鹅城
- But you have to stay.
- 不
- No.
- 当麻匪要听命令
- A bandit must have discipline.
- 大哥说得对
- Chief is right.
- 刚才说得也对
- But she has a point, too.
- 我有个很重要的事儿交给你
- I have an important mission for you.
- 我看你挺合适
- I think you can manage.
- 这就是惊喜
- This is our nice surprise!
- 果然是个惊喜
- A nice surprise indeed.
- 果然他不姓马
- He is not Ma!
- 有了这个惊喜
- Now that we know,
- 我的第二步就能走得更加悠然
- My next move can be more leisurely.
- 悠然?
- Leisurely?
- 盗官欺爵,放在前清
- Impersonating a governor
warrants capital punishment.
- 满门抄斩
- His whole clan dies with him!
- 老爷,你等着
- Master, just you wait.
- 我这就一枪崩了他
- I'll go and blow him away!
- No
- No!
- 他们死以前
- Before they die,
- 我还要好好地耍耍这两只猴
- I want to toy with these circus monkeys.
- 我的老爷
- But Master,
- 这两只猴子不值得您耍
- they're not worth your while.
- 要耍,一定要耍
- No, I must toy with them!
- 不耍猴
- Otherwise, I couldn't get others to pay,
- 我怎么赚到两大家族的钱?
- 不耍猴
- the Governor couldn't go and fight the bandits,
- 他们怎么心甘情愿地去剿匪?
- 不剿匪,他们怎么能踩到地雷呢?
- and they wouldn't trot on my landmine!
- 黄四郎有个替身儿
- Huang has a double.
- 跟他长得一模一样
- They are indistinguishable.
- 我弄不清楚……
- I can't tell if this is really Huang.
- 这个是黄四郎,还是他的替身儿
- 你帮我去看看
- I need you to check for me.
- 假的
- He's a fake.
- 他不是黄四郎
- He's not Huang.
- 我已经跟你们说过我不是他
- Told you I'm not Huang!
- 我真的不是他
- I really am not him.
- 肯定不是
- I'm certain.
- 放了我吧,放了我
- Let me go.
- 那好,你帮我们看住他
- Keep an eye on him until our return.
- 等我们回来,就用你手里的枪
- If you have to, use your guns.
- 我不会用枪
- I've never used a gun.
- 老三,你教教她
- Three, show her how.
- 这照片是你吗?
- Is that your photo?
- 是我
- Yes, it's mine.
- 是吗?
- Sure?
- 是
- Yes,
- 那时候我还很瘦
- I was slimmer then.
- 这就不是你
- I don't think it's you.
- 你说他不是我?
- It isn't?
- 不是
- No, it isn't.
- 我说他也不是我
- I don't think so either.
- 这根本就他妈不是我
- No, that ain't me.
- 那到底是怎么回事?
- What is this all about?
- 我还想知道是怎么回事儿
- I was totally baffled myself.
- 花钱买了个县官
- When I bought the post, I needed papers.
- 我总得有个证件吧
- 我去照相馆照相,取照片的时候
- I had my picture taken at a gallery,
- 他们给的我就是这张
- and that's what they gave me.
- 我说这不是我,他们说这就是我
- I said the man in the photo wasn't me.
- 我说他不是我,他们说这就是你
- They insisted that it was.
- 没办法,我就把它贴在这了
- I've no choice but to use it.
- 哦,是这样
- Is that so?
- 哦什么呀?
- Bullshit!
- 这明明是我
- That's obviously me!
- 我才是马邦德
- I am the real Ma Bangde.
- 哦,是这样
- Is that so?
- 是这样,我进城以前遇见麻匪
- I was ambushed by bandits on my way here.
- 幸亏有他,才躲过一劫
- He saved my life.
- 我一想,索性让他假扮县长
- So I let him take the post.
- 毕竟是自家外甥嘛
- After all, he's my nephew.
- 三舅,这话能跟他说吗?
- Uncle, we shouldn't be telling him this.
- 闭嘴
- Shut up!
- 黄老爷见笑,马某走南闯北
- I've travelled all over China,
- 在九个地方做过县长
- I have been governor in 9 counties.
- 靠的就是……
- I excel in confusing facts with fiction!
- 以假乱真、鱼目混珠之章法
- 那么……马县长……
- So, Governor Ma...
- 你说
- Yes?
- 叫我哪
- He's addressing me.
- 黄老爷继续
- You were saying?
- 我刚摸清你们的底细
- Just as I uncover the truth,
- 你们就不打自招
- you blow your own cover!
- 太巧了吧?
- What a coincidence.
- 有道是,展颜消宿怨
- "Stop frowning to dispel ill feelings,
- 一笑泯恩仇啊
- and brush aside quarrels with a smile."
- 你想跟我和解?
- Want to make peace?
- 好啊,我的替身呢?
- Splendid. Where's my double?
- 还给我,前面的账一笔勾销
- Return him and we'll call it quits.
- 撕票了
- We've killed him.
- 哪个王八蛋让你撕票的?
- Which asshole ordered his execution?
- 你个王八蛋让我撕票的
- You're that asshole!
- 开枪,你开枪我也能先打死你
- I dare you to pull your trigger!
- 放下
- Lay down your guns!
- 开枪,你先开枪,我也能先打死你
- I know I could take you out first.
- 把枪放下,我数三下
- Put down your guns on my count of three!
- 一、二、三
- One, two, three!
- 老黄,你先放下
- Huang, put it down!
- 他不懂事儿,你也不懂事儿啊?
- He may be a brute, but you too?
- 你最不懂事
- You're the worst!
- 你们什么时候出城剿匪?
- When are you leaving for your expedition?
- 走不了
- We aren't.
- 钱不到手,出不了城
- We can't leave without funding.
- 出不了城,剿不了匪
- We can't fight without leaving!
- 黄老爷,您说话不算数啊
- You've failed to live up to your promise.
- 鸿门宴上说得好
- You had agreed to
- 你带头出钱
- Iead the contribution
- 再套出两大家族的钱来
- in order to make the others pay.
- 可是你不但不出钱
- Not only have you not put up any money,
- 还扮成麻匪,跟我们打来打去
- you've also fought us posing as bandits!
- 不仗义啊
- 错,你们看见的麻匪,是我扮的
- Wrong! You saw my men dressed up as bandits.
- 我看见的麻匪,是你们扮的
- I saw yours posing as bandits, too.
- 可是他们看见的麻匪
- But when the others see these bandits,
- 他们以为是真的
- they wouldn't know that they're fakes.
- 现在正是让他们出钱剿匪的好时机
- Now is the time to pay for the expedition.
- 只要我出钱,他们一定会出
- If I pay, others will follow suit.
- 你的钱呢?
- Where's your money?
- 早已经为你准备好了
- It's all here.
- 鹅城到处都是我的钱
- I've money stowed away everywhere!
- 都在这儿?
- It's all here?
- 这只是一半
- This is only half of my share.
- 我们想挣多少,他们必须出多少
- Each family will have to put up the same.
- 三舅,有诈
- Uncle, this is a trap.
- 诈?
- A trap?
- 来回这么多趟,死了这么多人
- After all these confrontations,
- 他一分钱都不出
- he has not put up a dime.
- 今天怎么突然出了这么多钱?
- Why so generous all of a sudden?
- 你觉得突然?
- Did I surprise you?
- 太突然了
- Yes, you did.
- 我也觉得突然
- I surprised myself too!
- 想知道吗?
- Want to know why?
- 过来
- Come here.
- 我要当……
- I - want - to - be -
- 县长
- Governor!
- 你?
- You?
- 我做不了县长?
- I won't make a Governor?
- 我不像个县长?
- Don't I look the part?
- 像,我们一走,你就上任鹅城
- Yes, you can swear in as soon as we leave.
- 鹅城?
- Goose Town?
- 我买了六个县的县长
- I bought governorship of 6 more counties!
- 我一个人当不过来
- I can't handle all on my own!
- 所以……
- That is why...
- 出去
- Get out!
- 退下
- Leave us.
- 老马,你来帮我当三个县的县长
- I need you to govern three of them for me.
- 好啊,这事儿我拿手
- Brilliant! I'm good at governing.
- 等会儿
- Hey, wait...
- 那……那我干什么呀?
- What about me, then?
- 你嘛……
- You...
- 来当一个假的张麻子
- can play "Pocky" Zhang!
- 好啊
- Great idea!
- 自宣统皇帝退位以后
- Since the abdication of the last Emperor,
- 鹅城一共来过51任县长
- Goose Town has 51 governors.
- 他们都是王八蛋、禽兽
- They're all bastards, parasites and leeches!
- 畜生、寄生虫
- 但是这位马邦德县长
- But our beloved Governor Ma,
- 他不是王八蛋,不是畜生
- is neither a bastard, parasite,
- 不是禽兽,也不是寄生虫
- Ieech, nor a beast!
- 他今天亲自带队,出兵剿匪
- He risks his life to combat the bandits.
- 他是我们的大英雄
- He is our hero!
- 师爷,请
- Counselor, please.
- 大风起兮云飞扬
- It's time for heroes to take centre stage!
- 安得猛士兮走四方
- It's time for heroes to show their mettle!
- 麻匪,任何时候都要剿
- We must rid ourselves of these bandits.
- 不剿不行
- We don't have a choice.
- 你们想想,你带着老婆
- Imagine, if you take your wife out,
- 出了城,吃着火锅,还唱着歌
- singing, eating hot pot and be merry,
- 突然就被麻匪劫了
- when bandits jump on you from nowhere!
- 所以,没有麻匪的日子
- I long for a world without thieves,
- 才是好日子
- for days of wine and roses!
- 县长,请
- Governor, please!
- 出发
- March!
- 恩人
- Saviour,
- 给你看个宝贝
- want to check this out?
- 这不就是委任状嘛
- Isn't that the warrant?
- 念念、念念
- Read it out loud.
- 兹委任马邦德……怎么了?
- Ma Bangde is hereby appointed...
- 后面
- Read on!
- 中华民国八年八月……
- 8th month of the 8th year of the Republic...
- 念你没念过的字,当中
- Don't miss out the words in between...
- 兹委任马邦德为康城县长……
- Ma Bangde is hereby appointed
Kang County governor...
- 等会儿……
- Hang on...
- 康城?
- Kang County?
- 不是鹅城吗?
- Not Goose Town?
- 从来都是康城
- It has always been Kang County.
- 好小子
- You bastard!
- 怨你啊
- Blame yourself!
- 你把我泡水里,九筒扣脸上
- When you dumped me in the river,
- 闹钟咔咔咔响,吓死我了
- scared as I was, I had an inspired moment.
- 我灵机一动,让你去鹅城
- I brought you to Goose Town.
- 这鹅城和康城有什么不一样啊?
- What's their difference?
- 康城富饶,鹅城凶险
- Kang County is affluent. Goose Town is deadly.
- 那你为什么让我去啊?
- Why Goose Town for me?
- 你牛呗,截火车
- You're a tough cookie, aren't you?
- 我告诉你啊
- There can only be two outcomes.
- 你进了鹅城,就有两种情况
- 第一,你进城就被黄四郎弄死
- Either Huang kills you dead,
- 我马走康城,从容上任
- and I'll move on to Kang County.
- 第二,你有种,咱俩办了黄四郎
- Or we sort out Huang instead,
- 就像现在这样
- Iike what's happening now.
- 好,说得好,马邦德
- Very clever!
- 你这个骗子
- You goddamned crook!
- 早晚有一天你会被张麻子
- One day Pocky will get you,
- 一枪崩了
- and blast you to hell!
- 你崩了我?
- You won't.
- 你舍不得
- You love me too much.
- 你还真相信我就是张麻子?
- You still think I'm "Pocky" Zhang?
- 你要不是张麻子
- If not, the real one must be somewhere around.
- 这山上可就有真麻子
- 张麻子一来,你我可就没命了
- We're doomed if we run into him!
- 张麻子……
- Speak of the devil!
- 告诉弟兄们,散开
- Tell our men to hold their fire!
- 别开枪,往山顶上跑
- Scatter! Run for the peak.
- “大哥有令,散开,别开枪”
- "Hold your fire. Scatter!"
- “往山顶上跑,抓住他们的头儿”
- "Run for the peak. Grab their leader."
- 西边十个
- 10 to the west.
- 南面六个
- 6 to the south.
- 东边还有一大片
- Another group to the east.
- 让老七去找老三
- Tell Seven to join Three!
- 先把西边的收拾掉
- Secure our west flank.
- “老七去找老三,干掉西面”
- "Seven and Three to secure west flank!"
- “我到了”
- "I'm there!"
- “不是十个,是十一个”
- "There are 11 of them, not 10!"
- “没事,你四,我七”
- "No sweat, let's share them!"
- “落停”
- "Done!"
- 老三来信,西边搞定
- Message from Three. West is secured.
- 这鸡叫成电台了,我看行
- These pheasant calls really work wonder!
- 告诉他们
- Tell them!
- 让老三去找老四,把南边干掉
- Three joins Four to secure our south.
- 老七回来保护师爷
- Seven back to protect the Counselor.
- “老三去找老四,干掉南面”
- "Three and Four to secure the south."
- “老七回来保护师爷”
- "Seven back to guard the Counselor."
- “我被包围了”
- "I'm out-flanked."
- “听我口令,甩斗笠”
- "Throw the hats on my signal!"
- “东边归我,西边归你”
- "I'll take the east. You the west."
- 大哥,老三老四他们得手了
- Three and Four are done.
- 大哥我到了,大哥我到了
- I'm back. I'm back.
- 师爷交给你了,快
- Stay with the Counselor!
- 明白
- Understood.
- 师爷,快
- Counselor, come!
- 三哥
- Three!
- 好像是二哥
- It looks like Two.
- 南国张麻子在此
- Pocky Zhang is here.
- 钱留下,银子也留下…… 是二哥
- - Leave your money... - It's Two.
- 死了吧?
- Is he dead?
- 我弄死你妈呀
- Goddamned it!
- 告诉弟兄们,上东边去
- Tell everyone to go east.
- 抓着活的,问出他们头在哪
- Bring one in for interrogation.
- 我亲手宰了他
- I'll kill their leader myself.
- 上东边
- Let's move.
- 头在哪儿?
- Where's your leader?
- 北面,脸上有麻子的就是
- In the north, with a pockmarked face.
- 北面,山顶上
- Go north! On the hill.
- 我没死吧?
- Am I dead?
- 没有,没死
- No, you're still alive.
- 没死,要说什么?我帮你吹
- Do you want to signal a message?
- 怎么吹?怎么吹?
- How do you whistle?
- 你带我走吧
- Can you lead the way?
- 不……跑不动……
- No, I can't run any more.
- 我带你走
- Follow me, then.
- 跑不动……
- I can't run.
- 不是嘴坏了吗?
- You've only blown up your cheeks.
- 嘴坏了用脚跑啊
- Your legs are fine.
- “大哥死了,大哥死了”
- "Chief is dead! Chief is dead!"
- 大哥死了?
- The Chief is dead?
- 你把大哥给吹死了
- You just signalled the Chief's death!
- 老五,你去看看
- Five, go check it out.
- 大哥
- Chief!
- 大哥
- Chief!
- 大哥
- Chief!
- 他们说你死了
- They said you're dead.
- 放他妈的屁,我这不还活着吗?
- Bullshit! Am I not alive?
- “大哥没死”
- "Chief is alive and well!"
- “放他妈的屁”怎么没吹啊?
- Why missed out signalling "bullshit"?
- “放你妈的屁”
- "You're full of shit!"
- 听见没
- Hear that?
- 骂咱们放你娘的屁呢
- He said we're full of shit.
- 等会儿
- Wait.
- 假麻子抓着了
- They caught the fake!
- 你是张麻子?
- You're "Pocky" Zhang?
- 你脸上怎么没有麻子呢?
- Where are your pockmarks?
- 这事谁问谁死
- No one asking that question has survived.
- 明白了,不问了
- Oops! I take it back.
- 我这儿有一宝贝
- I've got something special.
- 送给你了
- You can have them,
- 能换我一条命吧?
- in exchange for my life.
- 那……那两个人呢?
- What happened to them?
- 说实话能换一条命吧
- If I tell you, will you spare me?
- 快说
- Speak!
- 大个儿的被我给锯了,比矮个儿的还矮
- I sawed the legs off the tall one.
- 矮的呢?
- And the short one?
- 当场就被吓死了
- She died of fright at the sight!
- 师爷
- Counselor.
- 师爷、师爷
- Counselor...
- 谁让你冒充我的?
- Who's behind this scam?
- 黄老爷
- Master Huang.
- 麻子哪儿来的?
- Nice pockmarks!
- 他烫的
- He burnt them.
- 劫了几任县官?
- How many governors have you robbed?
- 说出来能换条命吗?
- Will you spare me?
- 快说
- Speak!
- 五回,五个县长全被我给干掉了
- I've killed five governors,
- 钱我跟黄老爷给分了
- and shared the loot with Master Huang.
- 那是什么?
- What's that?
- 万民伞
- A governor's silver umbrella.
- 那五个被我干掉的县长留下的
- 全都给你 山西……
- Take it!
- 我还有四把呢 ……往哪边走啊?
- - Which way to Shanxi? - I have four more.
- 我知道
- I know the way.
- 说出来能换条人命吧?
- Will you spare me if I tell you?
- 快他妈说
- Goddamned it! Speak!
- 往东、往东
- To the east, to the east!
- 哎呀,不能往东,千万不能往东
- Come back! You mustn't go that way!
- 山西确实是在东边
- But Shanxi really is to our east.
- 东边……
- East...
- 你到底是不是张麻子?
- Are you really "Pocky" Zhang?
- 我是
- Yes, I am.
- 我可是快要死的人了
- I am about to kick the bucket,
- 别骗我
- don't lie to me.
- 放心
- Don't worry.
- 我就是张麻子
- I really am "Pocky" Zhang.
- 麻子
- Pocky!
- 屁股……
- My ass...
- 屁股疼
- it hurts.
- 师爷
- Counselor.
- 屁股在树上呢
- Your ass is on that tree.
- 不疼了
- You can't feel it.
- 我树上的屁股的兜里
- On my ass over there,
- 有五张委任状
- I have another five warrants.
- 都给你
- Take them.
- 听我的,千万别回鹅城
- Promise never to return to Goose Town.
- 你呀,弄不过黄四郎
- You can't beat Huang.
- 带上银子,走吧
- Take the money and run.
- 你放心,我不回鹅城
- Don't worry, I won't go back.
- 其实,我还有两档子事儿骗过你
- I lied about two other things.
- 骗了就骗了吧
- No big deal.
- 不行
- No.
- 我死之前,我必须告诉你
- I must confess before I die.
- 你说,头一档子
- What was the first lie, then?
- 我……我能说这第二档子事儿吗?
- Can I confess my second lie first?
- 好
- Yes.
- 那谁……你还记得吗?
- Do you still remember...
- 我弄不清楚你到底是老汤
- I can't quite figure you out.
- 还是马邦德?
- Counselor Tang or Governor Ma?
- 但是你没了
- Now that you're gone,
- 张麻子也没了
- "Pocky" Zhang, too, is no more.
- 真的也没了,假的也没了
- Fact or fiction no longer matter now.
- 兄弟,我要帮你把这个县长当下去
- For you, I'll go back and finish this war!
- 弟兄们
- Brothers!
- 回鹅城
- March on Goose Town!
- 这个张麻子
- This "Pocky" Zhang
- 杀了假麻子
- has killed his imposter.
- 得了钱,不逃命
- But instead of fleeing with the money,
- 莫非要跟我鱼死网破?
- he wants a showdown with me.
- 那就请官兵来剿匪
- Let's get reinforcement.
- 我早就派胡百过去了
- I've sent Hu Bai to fetch troops.
- 三天之后郭旅长的骑兵就到了
- Cavalry will arrive in 3 days.
- 县长要斩黄四郎
- Governor swears to behead Huang,
- 谁人不想斩黄郎
- public enemy number one.
- 拐卖壮丁贩烟土
- Trades in opium and human misery,
- 杀了五任好县长
- Huang has killed five governors.
- 一成白银送你手
- The money that's been given out,
- 九成真金黄家藏
- is but one-tenth of his hoard!
- 邦德发誓三天内
- In memory of his dead comrades,
- 除暴安良祭老汤
- Ma will parade Huang's head in 3 days!
- 白花花的银子都散给了穷人
- He gave away all his money to the poor.
- 作孽
- Disgraceful!
- 老爷,散不了吧
- The money is not being taken!
- 你瞧,除了鹅,没有活物敢过去
- No one dare to go near except those geese!
- 我去找花姐
- I'll go and find Flora!
- 你把花姐和替身都给我找回来
- Bring her and Huang's double back.
- 三天之内必须找回来
- We only have three days.
- 这个张麻子到底要干吗呢?
- What is on his mind?
- 他们干什么都是扯淡
- They're a bunch of clowns!
- 咱们一个字,斩
- We simply want them...dead!
- 可他说过
- He has sworn publicly,
- 三天之后斩我人头
- to behead me in 3 days.
- 荆柯当年还说要斩秦始皇呢
- Some said I'd win the lottery too!
- 大哥,三天
- Can the four of us
- 就我们四个要杀黄四郎?
- kill Huang in three days?
- 对
- Yes.
- 还把话说出去了
- We've been telling everyone that.
- 话不说出去,事儿就办不成
- We can't back out now!
- 胜算有几成啊?
- What are our chances?
- “三成”
- "30%"
- 三成不是玩命吗?
- 30%? Are we out of our mind?
- 我去睡会儿啊,你们在这盯着
- Time for a nap. Keep watch.
- 南风
- Queen!
- 北风
- Knave!
- 胡啦
- Bingo!
- 大哥,银子都没了
- Chief, the money is gone.
- 我看见了
- I could see that.
- 现在有四成了吧
- We must have a 40% chance now!
- 五成?
- 50%?
- 七成?
- 70%?
- 不能吧
- Surely not!
- 老百姓把钱都拿回家了,还三成啊?
- Still only 30% after they took the money?
- 银子要是这么被拿走了
- If things are that simple,
- 那钱就白发了
- our efforts will be in vain.
- 出车
- Send the carriages!
- 我要你看一看,什么叫做草船借箭
- I'll show you how to
"borrow arrows with a straw boat"!
- 老爷,咱们放的是马,不是船
- But we just sent horses, not straw boats.
- 你这个傻瓜
- Idiot!
- 这叫比喻……
- It's only a metaphor!
- 不就是赤壁嘛
- You're almost metaphysical!
- 银子都被黄四郎收走了
- Huang has taken all the silvers.
- 胜算都不到一成了
- We've no chance of winning.
- “六成”
- "60%"
- 黄四郎都没出面啊
- Huang didn't even have to show up,
- 老百姓把所有钱都交出去了
- everyone has surrendered their money.
- 哪来六啊?
- How can it be 60%?
- 说得对
- Well said!
- 为什么?
- So why 60%?
- 怕啊
- It's because of fear.
- 怕里边有什么?
- What lies beneath fear?
- 有怒
- Rage!
- 我一定把他们心里的怒给勾出来
- We need to bring forth their rage!
- 满街枪弹在你手
- As guns and ammos wait for you,
- 十成白银在碉楼
- Huang hoards fortune in his citadel.
- 满街枪弹在你手
- As guns and ammos wait for you,
- 十成白银在碉楼
- Huang hoards fortune in his citadel.
- 屡败还屡战
- Never-say-die!
- 我喜欢
- I like that!
- 那是枪啊,要不,放马?
- Those are guns! Send carriages?
- 拿银子,是贪,拿枪,是反
- Money incites greed. But guns are seditious!
- 他们没这个胆
- They wouldn't dare.
- 银子被收走了,枪也没人拿
- The money's gone, but the guns remain!
- 怎么办,大哥?
- What do we do now?
- 胜算几成?
- What are our chances?
- “七成”
- "70%"
- 黄四郎把所有的钱都给收了
- Huang has taken all the money.
- 我们发的枪也没人拿
- But no one takes our guns.
- 哪来的七成啊?
- How come it's 70%?
- 黄四郎要是不收银子
- If he hadn't taken the money,
I wouldn't have to distribute the guns!
- 我发枪干什么?
- 黄四郎不收银子,我发枪干什么?
- ...wouldn't have distributed the guns!
- 我……
- I...
- 去睡会儿
- need a nap.
- 东风
- King!
- 南风 胡了
- - Queen! - Bingo!
- 我明白了
- I got it!
- 你发的不是枪,你发的就是怒
- You were inciting rage and anger!
- 收枪
- Collect the guns.
- 没动静啊
- You missed?
- 让子弹飞一会儿
- Let the bullets fly!
- 枪响了
- Shots were fired!
- 看
- Look!
- 怒了,全都怒了
- They're all raging mad!
- 他妈的刁民,敢杀我的马?
- How dare they shot my horse?
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 枪在手,跟我走
- Those with guns follow me.
- 杀四郎,抢碉楼
- Kill Huang and storm his citadel...
- 大哥,大哥你看
- Chief, look.
- 跟我们来的只有它们
- Only they have come this far with us!
- 高兴早了,没人帮咱们
- We're on our own!
- 明白了
- I see.
- 谁赢,他们帮谁
- They will only side with the victors.
- 黄四郎四百人,我们四个人
- We can't overcome Huang's 400 men!
- 怎么赢啊?
- 打,打就能赢
- Shoot! We can win!
- 打哪儿?这只有铁门
- What's our target? There's only a gate.
- 就打铁门
- Let's blast the gate, then.
- 他们鼓动了多少人?
- How many people have they brought?
- 就他们四个
- Just the four of them.
- 不可能吧
- You're kidding!
- 还有……
- and also...
- 五十只鹅
- fifty geese.
- 打,打够
- Great! Let them shoot!
- 让他打个够
- Let them goddamned shoot!
- 大哥,天快亮了
- It's almost day break.
- 三哥不回来可就……
- If Three doesn't return in time...
- 我知道你是怎么想的
- I know what's on your mind.
- 知道惊叹号吧
- Can you draw an exclamation mark?
- 在门上打出个惊叹号来
- Let's do one on the gate!
- 好嘞
- Right on.
- 这像惊叹号吗?那点呢?
- What's that? Where's the dot?
- 歪了
- You missed!
- 躲开
- Move over.
- 勾?
- A hook stroke?
- 再看
- Look again!
- 问号
- A question mark!
- 小子,你只要打得准
- If you can shoot straight,
- 什么时候都能跑
- you'll have nothing to worry!
- 把你们的子弹
- Empty your guns
- 从那问号的点里打过去
- at the question mark!
- 好啦,快
- Okay!
- 大哥……
- Chief, chief...
- 说,说话
- Speak up!
- 我回来了
- I'm back!
- 三天整
- Three days,
- 就这事儿
- one mission!
- 人呢?
- Where are they?
- 都在那
- They're here.
- 你可回来了
- You're back, at last.
- 我不是他,我只是个唱戏的
- I'm not Huang! I'm just an actor!
- 怎么回事儿?
- What happened?
- 他跑我就追,他跑我就追
- He ran away and I chased after him.
- 就越跑越远了
- We ran a long way!
- 他跑我就堵
- I caught up with them.
- 他跑我就堵,就给堵回来了
- He finally succumbed after I'd him cornered.
- 就这么简单?
- That was it?
- 对,就这么简单
- Yes, that simple.
- 弟兄们
- Brothers!
- 为了庆贺三哥回来
- To mark Three's return,
- 把所有的子弹都打出去
- Iet's go and empty our guns!
- 好 走
- - Right. - Let's go!
- 那我呢?
- What about me?
- 趴下
- Squat!
- 就他们四个人?
- Just four of them?
- 去看看
- Go and take a look.
- 要出人命啦
- Someone will die!
- 要出人命了
- There will be fatalities!
- 至少得死一个
- At least one of them will die!
- 起
- Hoist!
- 弟兄们,我们打赢了,凯旋
- Brothers! We've won the war!
- 明白吗?
- Understood?
- 明白
- Understood!
- 说一遍
- Say it out loud!
- 赢了,凯旋
- Yes, victory.
- 招摇过市
- Let's parade him.
- 跟我走
- Follow me.
- 黄四郎被抓了
- Huang's been captured.
- 黄四郎被抓了
- Huang's been captured!
- 黄四郎被抓了
- Huang's been captured.
- 杀
- Kill!
- 糟了……
- Shit, we're in trouble!
- 我成替身了
- I've died as my double!
- 去碉楼,拿回你们自己的东西
- Reclaim what's yours from the citadel!
- 跟我来
- Come with me!
- 杀
- Charge!
- 杀……
- Charge!
- 跟我来
- Follow me!
- 碉楼打进去了?
- The citadel's been breached?
- 对
- Yes!
- 黄四郎被抓住了
- Huang's been captured!
- 对
- Yes!
- 正被当成替身,挨揍呢
- They took him for his double.
- 黄四郎的威风是被你砍了
- You've ended Huang's reign.
- 他这肉身怎么办啊?
- What do we do with him now?
- 留不留啊?
- Let him go?
- 狗日的过来,过去
- You bastard, go over here! Over there!
- 站好了
- Stand properly!
- 乡亲们
- My fellow townsfolk!
- 黄四郎是死了
- Huang has died!
- 但死得太便宜了
- But he has got off lightly!
- 咔嚓呀
- Swoosh!
- 被那个愚蠢的县长
- He was fell in one blow
- 一刀给砍了
- by that stupid Governor!
- 何止是愚蠢,简直就是愚蠢
- That was stupid! That was ignorant!
- 这公平吗?
- That's not justice!
- 不公平
- No! It's not!
- 乡亲们答应吗?
- Can you let this pass?
- 不答应
- No!
- 我不是他
- I am not him.
- 知道你是替身
- I know you're his double.
- 替他享福,替他作恶
- But you shared his life and committed his crimes.
- 你就应该替他,把他没受过的罪
- So you should be punished
- 给我受够了
- as if you were him!
- 跪下 我真的不是他
- - Kneel down! - I really am not him!
- 跪下……
- Kneel down! Kneel!
- 别让我发脾气
- Don't make me mad!
- 我数三下
- On my count of three!
- 一
- One!
- 二
- Two!
- 一
- One!
- 二
- Two!
- 谁?哪个狗日的?
- What the...? Who's the son-of-a-bitch?
- 又想挨板子了是吧?
- Want your ass kicked again?
- 大人,我讨厌吗?
- Am I bothering you, sir?
- 如果我讨厌,我立马消失
- Say the word and I'll disappear.
- 如果不讨厌,我继续欺负他
- If not, I'll just carry on.
- 很讨厌
- Go away.
- 大人,兄弟我就走了
- Right, we're going.
- 需要兄弟的时候,你吆喝一声
- Just yell if you need me.
- 兄弟立马出现
- Always at your service, sir.
- 告辞、告辞,走
- Goodbye, sir. Beat it!
- 下一步有什么打算?
- What's next for you?
- 留在鹅城代替我?
- Take my place here?
- 我不是家禽
- I'm not a caged bird.
- 你是野兽
- You're a predator.
- 进城那天,如果我亲自去接你
- The day of your inauguration,
- 不是叫胡万过去给你捣乱
- had I greeted you in person,
- 结果会不会不一样?
- would things have turned out differently?
- 那帽子挺好,我喜欢
- It was a nice hat. I liked it.
- 那不是最好的,我家里还有更好的
- I have nicer ones at home.
- 转头送给你
- I can give them to you.
- 一下子弄成了这样
- Everything's gone in a flash.
- 你让我输得很惨啊
- You've totally wiped me out.
- 惨吗?黄老爷
- It's not that bad.
- 你现在还抽着烟
- You're still having a smoke,
- 还说着话
- still chit-chatting.
- 可是六子、老二、师爷、夫人
- But Six, Two, Counselor and his wife...
- 我听不到他们的声音了
- I can no longer hear their voice.
- 而且永远听不到了
- Never ever again.
- 你们四个人
- Their four lives,
- 换我五代家业
- in exchange for my heirloom,
- 不合算吗?
- isn't that enough?
- 怎么算帐那是你的事儿
- That's none of my business.
- 对我来说……
- To me,
- 钱是钱,人是人
- they are separate issues.
- 钱归了你,我认了
- You could have kept the money.
- 为什么要散给他们?
- But why did you give it away?
- 黄老爷,我问你个问题
- Master Huang, let me ask you a question.
- 说
- Shoot!
- 你说是钱对我重要
- Which is more important to me?
- 还是你对我重要?
- You or your fortune?
- 我
- Me.
- 再想想
- Think again.
- 不会是钱吧?
- Can it be the money?
- 再想想
- Think again.
- 还是我重要
- I still think it's me.
- 你和钱对我都不重要
- Neither matters to me.
- 那谁重要?
- Then what is?
- 没有你,对我很重要
- To rid of you is more important.
- 你不是找火柴吧?
- Looking for a light?
- 不是
- No.
- 那……
- You must be...
- 你是找这个
- Iooking for this.
- 你是个体面人
- You're a man of honour.
- 只有一颗子弹
- There's only one bullet left.
- 够
- That's enough.
- 等等
- Wait.
- 有话要我带给老汤?
- Any message for Tang?
- 对了,告诉他……
- Right, tell him...
- 我对不起他
- I owe him an apology.
- 我骗了他
- I lied to him.
- 你骗了他什么?
- What was your lie?
- 我跟他说不回鹅城了
- I said I wouldn't come back.
- 可是我回来了
- But here I am.
- 你……
- You...
- 你应该说到做到
- You should have kept your promise.
- 是啊,所以我对不起他
- Yes, I let him down.
- 可是我对你
- But when it comes to you,
- 就要说到做到
- I'll definitely keep my words.
- 明白
- Understood.
- 明白
- Understood...
- 县长……
- Governor...
- 这两把椅子归我了
- These chairs are mine.
- 大哥……
- Chief...
- 别慌
- Easy...
- 我能问个问题吗?
- Can I ask you a question?
- 说
- Sure.
- 你喜欢花姐对吗?
- You fancy Flora, right?
- 县长、县长
- Governor,
- 我觉得我可以出现了
- may I interrupt?
- 刚才我都听见了
- I overheard everything.
- 他可不是个体面的人
- Huang is not an honourable man.
- 我给了他一把手枪
- I gave him a pistol.
- 他要是体面,你就让他体面
- He can take his own life.
- 他要是不体面,你就帮他体面
- If he doesn't, lend him a hand.
- 我明白
- Understood.
- 我有九种办法弄死他
- I have 9 ways to skin this cat!
- 九种
- Nine ways!
- 听我的雷声儿
- You'll hear my roar!
- 是有这么回事儿,怎么了?
- Maybe just a little. Why?
- 千万别说是我说的
- Don't say I tipped you off.
- 大哥,我们准备去上海了
- Chief, we're off to Shanghai.
- 不跟我回山里了?
- Not riding back with me?
- 还想回山里啊?
- Still want to resume banditry?
- 您这腿脚都不利落了
- You're too old for this.
- 怎么也不跟我打个招呼
- You should've given me a heads-up.
- 这不正要跟您打招呼了吗
- That's what we're doing!
- 你不是要跟我当麻匪,到处发钱吗?
- Didn't you want to be one of us?
- 今天不是把钱都发光了吗?
- I just helped to dish out the money.
- 还有比今天更过瘾的?
- I've never had a more satisfying day!
- 你看我都穿上这身儿了
- I'm even dressed for the part!
- 这么说……
- So...
- 你改主意了?
- you've changed your mind?
- 那还用说吗
- That goes without saying!
- 老三,你有什么打算?
- What's your plan, Three?
- 我要替二哥娶她
- I'm going to marry her, on behalf of Two.
- 老二啊老二……
- Two...
- 大哥,我是老三
- Chief, I'm Three!
- 老三,你跟我在一起
- Three, it no longer thrills you
- 不高兴吗? 高兴
- - to ride with me? - Yes!
- 就是……
- But...
- 有点不轻松
- it's been hard going lately.
- 你们俩呢? 有点儿
- - What about you? - We've had...
- 不轻松
- better days.
- 老七呢?
- Seven?
- 大哥……
- Chief...
- 姑娘
- Flora,
- 你这么拿着枪
- hold your guns like this,
- 更好看
- makes you look even cooler.
- 送你了
- They're yours.
- 大哥,那我们先走一步啊
- Chief, we've got to go.
- 走了,大哥
- Goodbye, Chief.
- 走
- Go!
- 走了,大哥
- Bye, Chief!
- 别忘了下回跟我打个招呼啊
- Give me a heads-up next time.
- 好,保重大哥
- Chief, take care.
- 保重
- Take care.
- 大哥再见
- Goodbye, Chief!
- 大哥再见
- Bye, Chief!
- 再见大哥
- Bye, Chief!
- 张麻子
- "Pocky" Zhang!
- 老六、老二、师爷、夫人
- Six, Two, Counselor, Madam...
- 你们看到了吧
- Did you see that?
- 老三,去上海还是浦东?
- Three, Shanghai or Pudong?
- 老三,去浦东还是上海?
- Three, Pudong or Shanghai?
- 上海就是浦东
- Shanghai is Pudong!
- 浦东就是上海
- Pudong is Shanghai!