英雄 (2002)
- 两千年前 战国时期
- 中国共分为七个国家
- 多年来 七国之间为了争权夺霸
- 战乱连连 各国百姓苦不堪言
- 而在征伐诸国
- 试图一统天下的七国君王中
- 秦王是最暴虐无情的一个
- 他被其他六国视为共同的威胁
- 中国历代编年史中
- 记载了许多刺杀君王的史实
- 这是其中的一个传奇故事…
- I was orphaned at an early age
- 我 自幼便为孤儿
- I had no name,
so people called me nameless
- 也没有名字 人称无名
- being a nobody,
I studied swordsmanship
- 人若无名 便可专心练剑
- after 10 years o practice
- 我花十年
- I acquired a unique skill
- 练成一种独特剑法
- the king of qin has summoned me
- 秦王紧急召见我
- my deeds have astonished the kingdom
- 是因为我已办成一件惊动秦国的大事
- By order of his majesty
- 臣奉我王之命
- we have brought the mighty warrior
- 接壮士星夜兼程赶回
- 拜见丞相
- 长空 飞雪 残剑
- Sky, flying snow and broken sword
- the three assassins from zhao
- 这三名赵国刺客
- have sought his majesty's life
for 10 years
- 十年来谋刺我王
- his majesty has known no peace
- 令我王一日不得安睡
- t o the astonishment of all
- 怎料今日
- a mighty warrior of qin
has smashed them
- 却被我大秦壮士一举击破
- his majesty can finally sleep at night!
- 从此我王可以高枕无忧了
- 臣等恭贺我王
- We rejoice for our king!
- This warrior sent from heaven
- 天降壮士
- has exterminated the assassins
- 剪除刺客
- Summon the warrior!
- 大王令
- 召壮士
- Remain 100 paces from his majesty
- 上殿拜见大王
- 需在百步之外
- or you will be executed.
Never forget that
- 否则格杀勿论
- 壮士切记
- No one is allowed
within 100 paces of me
- 十年来
- 从未有人上殿近寡人百步
- do you know why?
- 可知为何?
- T o guard against assassins
- 刺客猖獗
- y es. That's why I am confined
in this armor
- 不错
- 刺客一日不除 我难解甲胄
- you have removed a great peril for me
- 如今 你替寡人除此大害
- how should I reward you?
- 要何封赏?
- My service was for qin, not for a reward
- 为秦杀贼 不求封赏
- achievements must be rewarded
- 大秦治下 必有封赏
- Sky's silver spear...
- 长空银枪
- Wounded many of my brave warriors
- 曾伤我大秦多少壮士
- announce my edict!
- 宣我法令
- By order of his majesty
- 大王法令
- he who kills sky
will receive gold and land
- 有破刺客长空者
- 赏千金 封千户侯
- and be allowed to drink
- 上殿二十步
- within 20 paces of his majesty
- 与王对饮
- I am informed you're a citizen of qin
- 据寡人接报
- 你是我秦国人
- I am a prefect from leng meng county
- 臣 狼孟县亭长无名
- a county prefect over 10 square miles!
- 区区亭长 辖区不过十里
- Surely the lowest-ranking official in qin
- 是我大秦国最小的官吏
- how did you defeat such opponents?
- 有何本事
- 能破赵国的三大刺客
- I took them on one by one
- 各个击破
- t ell me the details
- 仔细讲来
- does your majesty know
- 大王可知
- flying snow and broken sword were lovers?
- 残剑 飞雪为一对情侣
- Y es, I do
- 寡人知道
- and that they hadn't spoken
for three years?
- 大王可曾听说
- 他们三年无话
- For three years? Why?
- 三年无话
- 为何?
- Flying snow had an affair with sky
- 皆因飞雪与长空曾有一夜之情
- broken sword never forgave her
- 使残剑耿耿于怀
- why haven't I heard this before?
- 寡人怎么未曾听说呀
- I went to great lengths to uncover it
- 臣想方设法
- 才获此秘情
- t o divide flying snow and broken sword
- 所以分化残剑 飞雪
- I first needed to eliminate sky
- 必先取长空
- I have an idea of what you planned
- 你的做法
- 寡人猜到一二了
- your majesty is wise
- 大王贤明
- what did you use to defeat sky?
- 对长空
- 你以何为战
- The sword
- 剑
- 在狼孟县
- 臣掌管缉捕盗贼
- On the fifth day of the sixth month
- 六月初五
- sky attended a chess house
- 长空在一家棋馆内现身
- I had learnt he enjoyed playing chess
- 臣打听到
- and listening to music there
- 他常来此地下棋听琴
- So, the seven masters of qin palace
- 秦宫七大高手
- we are here to arrest you!
- 跟你多日
- 拿你归案
- Identify yourself by showing your spear
- 亮出银枪
- 验明正身
- Halt!
- 慢
- What can a minor official do?
- 小小亭长 有何贵干
- This is my territory
- 此地归我辖管
- so?
- 如何
- You are on the king's most wanted list
- 你乃大王通缉的要犯
- I am placing you under arrest
- 我当拿你归案
- Old man, please play one more tune
- 老先生
- 请再抚一曲
- Martial arts and music are different
- 武功 琴韵虽不相同
- but they share the same principle
- 但原理相通
- both stress attaining a supreme state
- 都讲求大音希声之境界
- sky and I faced each other
for a long time
- 臣和长空面对面站着
- 有半个时辰
- neither of us moved
- 虽然谁也没动
- we fought the battle in our minds
- 但决斗已经在
- 彼此的意念中继续展开
- How swift thy sword!
- 好快的剑
- I thought I knew everything
about my kingdom
- 寡人自恃对秦国的一草一木
- 了如指掌
- I didn't know that leng meng county
- 却不知狼孟县内
- held a talent like yours
- 居然有你这样的人才
- Broken sword
- 残剑
- flying snow
- 飞雪
- by order of his majesty!
- 大王法令
- Flying snow and broken sword
- 刺客残剑 刺客飞雪
- have teamed up for assassination
- 素来联手行刺
- he who kills either of them
- 有诛杀二人中任何一人者
- will receive gold and land
- 赏万金 封五千户侯
- and be allowed to drink
- 上殿十步
- within 10 paces of his majesty
- 与王对饮
- Three years ago, flying snow
- 三年前
- stormed the palace with broken sword
- 双剑联手攻入宫中
- 3000 elite troops couldn't stop them
- 三千铁甲 竟不能挡
- I've since emptied the palace
- 从此寡人将这大殿清扫一空
- so assassins cannot hide
- 使刺客无法藏身
- was your sword swifter
than theirs combined?
- 你的剑竟能快过此二人
- No
- 不能
- How did you do it, then?
- 那你如何取胜?
- Disguised as a citizen of zhao
- 臣乔装成赵人
- I sought them in the kingdom of zhao
- 去赵国寻找残剑 飞雪
- I learned they were hiding
- 臣探听到
- in a calligraphy school
- 两人化名高山 流水
- under the names highcliff and springbrook
- 藏身于赵国陉城一家书馆
- rumor had it
- 那天
- 风闻大王大军将要攻赵
- the qin army would attack that day
- most of the townspeople had fled
- 陉城中百姓已逃散一空
- only the school's students remained
- 只余下书馆弟子
- why have you come at such a time?
- 客人为何此时前来
- Who are you?
- 你是何人
- I' m from yi county
in the kingdom of zhao
- 在下赵国易县人
- my father's dying wish
- 先父临终留下遗愿
- was for one of your scrolls
- 求贵馆一副墨宝
- I fear this may be our school's last day
- 今日 我书馆已是最后一日了
- which calligrapher do you seek?
- 客人求何人之字
- I respectfully request master highcliff
- 求高山先生
- highcliff was broken sword
- 高山先生 便是残剑
- legend said his skill as a swordsman
- 传说他由书法中悟出一套剑法
- was rooted in his calligraphy
- 威力无比
- so I had my concerns
- 臣对此颇有顾虑
- I needed to find out if it was true
- 所以
- 臣想先看残剑的书法
- what do you want written?
- 求何字
- "Sword."
- 剑
- You are fond of the sword?
- 客人是爱剑之人
- It was my father's dying wish
- 在下只是完成先父的遗愿
- What size scroll?
- 几尺
- Eight feet
- 八尺
- for that size I will need red ink
- 八尺剑字
- 需要朱砂
- my master has asked me
- 有客人求字
- to borrow some red ink
- 主人特向小姐借朱砂一用
- my master wants to borrow some red ink
- 主人向小姐借朱砂
- Did you hear me, master springbrook?
- 不知小姐听清了没有
- Master highcliff wants to borrow red ink
- 主人向小姐借朱砂
- t ell him to come himself
- 叫他自己过来
- Could I have some red ink?
- 弟子来借朱砂
- The character "sword"
was still being written
- 臣求的剑字
- 还没有写成
- when your majesty's troops
- 大王攻赵的军队
- arrived at the city gates
- 此时已到陉城城外了
- Draw!
- 射
- Your majesty's army is invincible
- 大王军队之所以百战百胜
- not only because it is brave
- 除能征善战外
- but also because of its archery
- 便在于弓强箭快
- with a greater range than any other army
- 六国的箭
- 都不及秦箭射得远
- the qin archers are like artillery
- 大王军队每到一处
- 必例行放箭
- intimidating the enemy
- 试探敌情
- 威慑四方
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 风 风 风
- Please remember
- 你们记住
- their arrows might destroy our town
- 秦国的箭再强
- and topple our kingdom
- 可以破我们的城
- 灭我们的国
- but they can never
obliterate our culture
- 可亡不了赵国的字
- t oday
- 今日
- you will learn the essence of our culture
- 你们要学到赵国文字的精义
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 风 风 风
- Those zhao people didn't flee?
- 那些赵人
- 当真不动
- They drew strength from their calligraphy
- 赵国书法 刚烈过人
- what was so difficult about "sword"?
- 你所求剑字 有何难写
- There are 19 different ways to write it
- 剑的写法
- 通常有一十九种
- I asked broken sword
- 臣向残剑所求
- for a 20th way
- 是除去十九种变化的第二十种
- both calligraphy and swordplay
- 书法 剑术
- rely on one's strength and spirit
- 都靠手腕之力与胸中之气
- the 20th style would reveal
- 这第二十种
- the essence of his swordsmanship
- 便有他剑术的精妙藏于字中
- how odd to write it in 19 ways
- 一个字
- 竟有十九种写法
- it makes the written language
- 又互不相认
- impossible to comprehend
- 极为不便
- once I've conquered the six kingdoms
- 等寡人灭了六国之后
- and all the northern tribes
- 再灭其它诸国
- I will eradicate this problem
- 必将这些杂七杂八的文字
- by mandating one style of writing
- 统统废掉
- wouldn't that be ideal?
- 只留一种
- 岂不痛快
- Your majesty won't stop
at the six kingdoms?
- 大王不是只灭六国吗?
- The six kingdoms are nothing!
- 六国算什么
- I will lead my army to conquer vast lands
- 寡人要率大秦的铁骑
- and establish a great empire
- 打下一个大大的疆土
- hail! Hail! Hail!
- 风 风 风
- Master springbrook
- 是流水先生
- why are you going outside?
- 为何离开
- To fend off the arrows
- 我去挡箭
- you aren't needed. Stay inside
- 不用你去
- 退下
- the qin archers are powerful
- 秦军箭阵
- 闻名天下
- you alone may not stop them
- 流水先生未必能挡
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 风 风 风
- You are good
- 好身手
- you are even better
- 流水先生更是好身手
- you didn't come here for calligraphy
- 你不为求字而来
- who are you?
- 你是谁
- I've travelled here to deliver an item
- 在下特地送一件东西
- 请先生过目
- please meet me in the library at midnight
- 子夜藏书阁
- Great calligraphy
- 好字
- great swordplay
- 好剑法
- you didn't even see my swordplay
- 先生并未看我出剑
- I couldn't have written without it
- 若无你的剑
- 也无此字
- at midnight
- 今夜子时
- meet me in the library
- 请先生去藏书阁看一件东西
- several hundred thousand qin troops
- 大王几十万大军
- were readying for the next onslaught
- 当晚在山下安营扎寨
- 准备攻赵
- I studied the character all night
- 臣则连夜悟字
- trying to unlock the secret of his skills
- 想找出残剑剑法之走势
- It would reveal his swordsmanship?
- 你说这字中有剑法
- But it's just an ordinary word
- 可在寡人看来
- 这只是普通之字
- calligraphy and swordplay are similar
- 书法剑术 境界相通
- one must comprehend their true essence
- 奥妙全靠领悟
- did you discover it?
- 你领悟到了
- It eluded me
- 尚未悟透
- so how did you challenge them?
- 悟不透
- 你如何挑战他们
- Although they hadn't spoken in three years,
they spied on each other.
- 臣探之
- 残剑与飞雪虽三年无话
- At midnight,
- 但每晚子时
- broken sword would
peek into flying snow's room.
- 残剑都会窥看飞雪
- At 2 o'clock in the morning,
- 而到了丑时
- she would spy on broken sword.
- 飞雪同样悄悄窥视残剑
- What strange behaviour.
- 二人行为如此怪异
- I was surprised too.
- 是
- 臣也惊讶二人关系如此奇怪
- So I used sky's
silver spear to get to them.
- 特地送去银枪
- 以求利用
- Sky died by your sword?
- 长空是败在你的剑下
- Y es
- 是
- who are you? Why are you here?
- 你是何人
- 为何来此
- I' m from the kingdom of qin
- 在下实为秦人
- I have a message from sky
- 替长空带来一句话
- (go on
- 讲
- he said he had lived a life
- 长空说
- without responsibilities or commitments
- 他此生纵横江湖
- 无牵无挂
- he cared for only one person
- 唯有一人常留心中
- who?
- 谁
- Flying snow
- 飞雪
- Sky was certain she'd avenge his death
- 长空说
- 飞雪定会替他报仇
- T o fight, meet me at the qin camp
- 若要同在下一战
- 明日秦军大营
- You can leave now
- 你走
- Gol!
- 走吧
- I know you saw us!
- 我知道你看见了
- Let me tell you,
- 我告诉你
- I have an affair with her for three years.
- 我跟她这样已经三年了
- I let you see us on purpose!
- 我故意让你看见的
- I no longer care about you at all!
- 我心里根本没有你
- We were both very foolish
- 你我
- 都很蠢
- I just wanted you to care about me.
- 我只是要你对我好一点
- I' m not going to fight you
- 我不跟你动手
- go away!
- 走
- I will kill you in honor of my master!
- 我要杀了你
- 为主人报仇
- 你既然找死
- You ask to die. I will help you.
- 我成全你
- Why do you laugh?
- 你笑什么
- 我笑你昨晚做了蠢事
- My plan proved successful
- 飞雪与臣决战时
- when flying snow was fighting me
- 因臣的计谋已然奏效
- she was disturbed and disoriented
- 所以她气血攻心
- 方寸大乱
- I defeated her easily
- 臣嬴得丝毫不费力气
- I never imagined supreme warriors
- 想不到残剑 飞雪
- like broken sword and flying snow
- 竟如此怪异
- 也会被情所困
- allowing their emotions
to be a liability
- It sounds as if you did divide them
- 寡人听来
- 此战你嬴在二人不合上
- yes
- 是
- in that case, they must have been
- 之所以不合
- petty and narrow-minded
- 二人必是心胸狭小之辈
- true
- 是
- your story sounds logical
- 你讲的故事倒也合情合理
- but
- 可寡人看来
- you have underestimated one person.
- 你把一个人想简单了
- Who?
- 谁
- Me
- 我
- Would you like my impression of them?
- 你想不想知
- 寡人对他们印象如何
- Three years ago they stormed the palace
- 三年前
- 寡人曾与他们有过一战
- I was impressed
- 在寡人看来
- by their valor and dignity
- 这二人光明磊落 气度不凡
- their character could not be petty
- 绝非小人之辈
- so flying snow's affair with sky is a lie
- 所以
- 一夜之情是假
- their betrayal of one another is a lie
- 反目成仇是假
- the story you just told is a lie!
- 你所讲故事
- 更是假
- Except for one thing
- 只有一件事是真
- sky did know one of you
- 长空认识你们其中一人
- who?
- 谁
- You
- 你
- I surmise you two were old friends
- 寡人猜测 你与长空早就相识
- and sky's defeat has only one explanation
- 长空败给你
- 只有一个理由
- what's that?
- 什么理由
- He permitted it
- 故意求败
- T o kill me, the two of you formed a pact
- 你与长空为行刺寡人
- 暗自串通
- using my men as witnesses
- 引我秦宫高手在一旁观看作证
- that was not hard to arrange
- 布此圈套 并不困难
- the hardest part was to persuade sky
- 难在长空竟能将莫大信任
- to put his life in your hands
- 托付给你
- you were not fast enough to defeat sky
- 你的剑虽快
- 未必能胜得了长空
- he died willingly under your sword
- 但长空却自愿倒在你的剑下
- such devotion deserves true respect
- 如此胸怀 令人叹服
- he was the first to sacrifice himself
- 所以长空
- 是你的第一位捐助者
- for your mission
- sky was proud
- 寡人在想
- 长空心高气傲
- he saw himself as an unrivalled fighter
- 自认天下无敌
- what convinced him you could succeed
- 他何以认定
- 他做不到的事情
- where he had failed?
- 唯你能成功
- You have trained, perhaps for 10 years
- 莫非你专为行刺
- 而十年练剑
- with one goal, my assassination
- 你的剑术中藏有一式
- you have a great skill
that few can counter
- 威力巨大
- 无人能比
- Killing sky got you within 20 paces of me
- 得到长空
- 你已能上殿二十步
- so why seek out
broken sword and flying snow?
- 为何还寻找残剑 飞雪
- I surmise that your skill
- 寡人猜想
- 你所练行刺剑法
- requires you to come within 1 o paces
- 一定以十步为距
- you needed a second sacrifice
- 所以
- 你还需利用寡人的悬赏令
- to claim another reward
- 寻找第二名捐助者
- to bring you within 10 paces
- 再进十步
- although broken sword and flying snow
- 寡人以为
- 残剑 飞雪虽与长空素昧平生
- had never met sky
- they instantly understood
- 但立即明白了
- the reason for his defeat
- 长空故意求败的理由
- How far am I from the bookshelves?
- 此处距书简几步
- About 10 paces
- 大约十步
- 1 o paces is fine
- 好
- 就是十步
- I need one of you to help me
- 在下只需一人相助
- please decide between yourselves
- 两位请自行决定
- meet me at the qin camp tomorrow morning
- 明晨 秦军大营
- How swift thy sword!
- 好快的剑
- True
- 是
- sky was a superior warrior
- 长空是当今大侠
- he willingly gave his life to this man
- 竟能将性命交与此人
- he can kill the king
- 所以他能够刺秦
- we must proceed
- 我们要去
- that means we will die
- 去
- 就是死
- then we die together
- 死就一起死
- You were one step ahead of me
- 我比你晚了一步
- Did I hurt you too much?
- 我怕把你伤得太重了
- I should be the one who fights him
- 应该是我去
- I want you to live
- 我要你活下去
- if you died, how could I live?
- 你死了
- 我怎么活
- You will live on, promise me
- 你答应我
- 要好好的活
- Say it!
- 你说啊
- All right
- 好
- Moon is on her way
- 如月快要到了
- I had better go
- 我先走了
- I am nameless,
prefect of leng meng county
- 在下狼孟县亭长无名
- please allow me to fight this assassin
- 捉拿赵国刺客到此
- 恳请单独一战
- she is on his majesty's most wanted list
- 此人是大王通缉的要犯
- now she's here, I will arrest her
- 既在此地现身
- 我当就地擒拿
- the assassin and I have an agreement
- 在下与刺客曾有言在先
- to fight one on one
- 要单独决一胜负
- should I be unable to defeat her
- 如在下不能取胜
- please apprehend her
- 再有劳将军援手相助
- your permission is sought
- 望将军恩准
- Draw your sword!
- 出你的剑
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 风 风 风
- Make your move!
- 快动手
- 风 风 风
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- I die willingly
- 为刺秦 我死而无憾
- make your move
- 请动手吧
- hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风…
- How swift thy sword!
- 好快的剑
- What are you here for?
- 你已拿了飞雪剑
- 为何还来
- For what you once said.
- 你曾说过一句话
- I will fight the one
who harms flying snow."
- 是
- 谁伤飞雪
- 我必出剑
- Please draw your sword.
- 请出剑
- Thank you.
- 多谢
- I believe that you and broken sword
- 寡人以为
- 你与残剑之间也曾有一战
- had a fight as well.
- It was not a battle of life and death,
- 你们二人的交手
- 绝非生死之战
- but rather a way to commemorate
the death of flying snow.
- 而是以此种方式
- 祭奠飞雪
- My master wishes you to have his sword
- 主人交你此剑
- why?
- 为何交剑
- He and she are bound in life and death
- 残剑飞雪 生死相守
- they will never part,
nor will their swords
- 人不离人
- 剑不离剑
- It is his dying wish
- 主人给你此剑
- that you take his sword for your mission
- 助你一同刺秦
- Sky, flying snow and broken sword
- 长空 飞雪 残剑
- sacrificed themselves
- 分别以不同方式捐出自己
- so you can be within 1 o paces of me
- 助你上殿十步来刺寡人
- all three gave you their lives
- 此三人
- 能把生命托付给你
- the best of friends could not give more
- 人生知己
- 也莫过于此了
- therefore you are
- 所以
- 你才是最危险的刺客
- the most dangerous assassin of all
- How did you uncover my plan?
- 大王何以识破
- The flames of these candles
- 寡人面前的烛火
- are disturbed by your murderous intent
- 感到了你的杀气
- All of you
- 他们三人
- 还有你
- are willing to die for a cause
- 舍身取义
- I'm ashamed to say
I am not that committed
- 寡人
- 自愧不如
- your majesty has seen through our plan
- 大王毕竟识破了
- if I had realised this sooner
- 寡人也是刚刚识破
- I wouldn't have allowed you so close
- 否则
- 怎会容你近我十步
- a citizen of qin would not do this
- 秦人不会刺我
- who are you?
- 你到底是谁
- A man of zhao
- 臣实为赵人
- your qin soldiers killed my family
- 臣家人被秦军所杀
- I wandered into qin
- 自幼流落在秦
- and was adopted
- 被秦人收养
- I discovered my real identity
10 years ago
- 十年前知道身世
- and set my heart on this plan
- 便决心行刺
- you've come to avenge zhao
- 为赵而来
- I see
- 寡人明白了
- I would like to know
- 寡人想知道
- if your special skill has a name
- 你练的快剑名称
- as your majesty guessed
- 如大王所猜
- there is only one crucial move
- 藏有一式
- what is that?
- 哪一式
- "Death within 10 paces."
- 十步一杀
- "Death within 10 paces!" A good name
- 十步一杀
- 好名字
- all my guards are 100 paces away
- 寡人的卫士
- outside the palace
- 均在殿外的百步之遥
- you are within 10 paces
- 而你
- 近寡人已十步
- it would seem
- 看来
- that today I am doomed
- 寡人今日是难逃此劫
- But I sense your hesitation
- 你的杀气在乱
- your majesty is perceptive
- 大王见识过人
- however
- 可是
- you too have underestimated someone.
- 大王也把一个人想简单了
- Who?
- 谁
- Broken sword
- 残剑
- I needed to prove to them
- 臣要向他们证明
- that my sword was fast and accurate
- 臣的剑不仅快
- 且精准无误
- Within 1 o paces
- 在下所练快剑
- my sword strikes with surgical precision
- 十步之内 绝无偏差
- if it enters at precise pressure points
- 若从膈腧穴入 步廊穴出
- it will not cause any fatal injury
- 便能不伤脏器
- 令人伤而不死
- if one of you would take a blow
- 只求两位中任何一位
- before witnesses, we can fool the king
- 能当众受我一剑
- 骗过秦王耳目
- such a blow is hardly child's play
- 当众受你一剑
- 岂是儿戏
- how is sky now?
- 长空现在如何
- Fully recovered
- 现已无妨
- his trust in your sword
was extraordinary
- 难得他对你的剑法如此信任
- the king's security is impenetrable
- 秦王防范严密 无法接近
- there was no other way
- 只能如此
- his imperial guards were useless
- 那些秦宫卫士
- 不值一提
- he should have died three years ago.
- 其实三年前
- 秦王就该死了
- What went wrong?
- 何以失手
- I abandoned the plan
- 是我放弃了
- The king must not be killed
- 秦王不能杀
- he said that?
- 残剑这样讲
- Y es
- 是
- why?
- 为何
- I also asked him
- 臣也这样问他
- what did he say?
- 他如何作答
- He would not explain that day
- 当日残剑不愿细说
- broken sword is the strongest
of the three
- 长空 飞雪 残剑
- he and I are probably equal in skills
- 三人中
- 唯有残剑的剑法与臣不相上下
- what he told me later
- 因此
- 残剑后来对臣说的话
- greatly unsettled me
- 使臣颇有顾虑
- while I'm alive
- 有我在
- I'll stop you assassinating the king
- 便要阻止你刺秦
- I will help you
- 我愿助你
- he let the opportunity go by
- 三年前
- 有人错失良机
- this time, we must succeed
- 这次
- 一定要成功
- see you tomorrow at the qin camp
- 明早 秦军大营见
- Please do me a favor
- 你帮我一件事
- help me fight broken sword!
- 出剑助我
- Master!
- 主人
- What are you waiting for?
- 还不出剑
- Although I had agreed to help her
- 臣虽答应飞雪出剑相助
- attack from behind is dishonorable
- 但总以为有失正大光明
- so I couldn't draw my sword
- 故迟迟不能出手
- but we both knew
- 然而 臣与飞雪都明白
- if we did not stop broken sword
- 如不阻挡残剑
- we would never succeed
- 便绝无成功可能
- Moon, don't!
- 如月住手
- You're no match for him. Stop
- 你不是他对手
- 住手吧
- I knew this would happen
- 我知道你会这样做
- you can't stop me now
- 这样你就不能拦我了
- even wounded, I will still stop you
- 就算伤我
- 我还会阻拦
- then I will kill you!
- 那我会杀了你
- Did I hurt him too much?
- 我怕把他伤得太重了
- Your special medicine
- 有小姐的创伤药
- should heal his wounds in a day
- 一日后
- 应无大碍
- have you delivered it?
- 药送了吗
- I tended to the wound myself
- 是我亲手替先生敷上的
- after the battle,
carry my "flying snow sword"
- 今天战后
- 你捧飞雪剑
- and follow nameless to see the king
- 跟来人进秦宫
- y es
- 是
- they won't treat a servant harshly
- 秦国不会为难你这个下人
- if the assassination succeeds
- 如刺秦成功
- wave a red flag on your return
- 打红旗回来
- if it fails, a yellow one
- 失败了
- 黄旗
- if something happens to you
- 小姐此战若有不幸
- any message will be useless
- 报信何用
- I will smile from heaven
- 那我在天之灵
- if I see a red flag
- 见红旗也会含笑
- How is flying snow?
- 飞雪如何
- She is resting
- 正在养息
- she doesn't know I've come
- 我是背着她而来
- you said you'd stop me
- 你曾说过
- 有你在 便会阻挡
- please abandon the mission
- 请你放弃刺秦
- you know I am a man of zhao
- 你可知我是赵人
- so am I
- 我也是
- doesn't qin want to conquer zhao?
- 秦国是否要灭赵
- Y es
- 是
- isn't the king the enemy of zhao?
- 秦王是否赵国的敌人
- Y es
- 是
- who are you trying to defend?
- 那你在替谁说话
- You call yourself a man of zhao?
- 你如何配做赵人
- Flying snow has asked me that too
- 你的话
- 飞雪也曾经这样问我
- when we first met
- 那年 我浪迹江湖
- I was living a carefree life
- 碰到飞雪
- I fell in love with her
after our first fight.
- 那一战
- 使我爱上飞雪
- She's the daughter of a zhao general
- 飞雪是赵国大将赵震之女
- who died in battle against qin
- 秦赵之战中
- 赵震身亡
- she inherited his sword
- 传下飞雪剑给她
- I knew she would avenge her father
- 我知道飞雪立志刺秦
- I promised to help her
- 为父报仇
- 便有心帮她
- calligraphy and swordplay
- 书法剑术 同源同理
- share the same principles
- 我和飞雪每日习字
- we did calligraphy to
inspire our swordplay
- 想从书法中悟出一套剑法
- and to heighten our powers
- 增进功力
- she knew I'd drifted since childhood
- 飞雪知道
- 我从小浪迹江湖
- calling no place home
- 四海为家
- 便常对我说
- once we'd killed the king, she said
- 等完成刺秦心愿
- she would take me to her home
- 就带我回她的家
- 她说
- there'd be no more swordsmen
- 那里没有剑
- 也没有剑客
- only a man
- 只有一个男人
- and a woman
- 和一个女人
- The essence of calligraphy
is from the soul
- 书法之真谛
- 在于意境
- swordsmanship is the same
- 剑法也如此
- both aspire to truth and simplicity
- 讲求返朴归真之境界
- gradually I recognised a greater cause
- 于是
- 我慢慢领悟了
- Three years ago we perfected our skills
- 三年前
- 剑法练成
- flying snow insisted on going ahead
- 飞雪执意要去刺秦
- t ogether, we stormed the palace
- 我便随飞雪一同杀入秦宫
- She asked why I had abandoned the mission
- 飞雪问我
- 为何不杀秦王
- I told her the king must not be killed
- 我告诉她
- 秦王不能杀
- that is what calligraphy taught me
- 这是我从书法的境界中
- 悟出的道理
- I didn't kill the king
- 我没有杀秦王
- after that she refused to talk to me
- 飞雪从此不再理我
- Please abandon your plan
- 请你放弃
- no
- 不
- Was your sword forged in hatred?
- 你的剑莫非只为仇恨而练
- Y es
- 不错
- for 1 o years, it has never tired
- 我的剑
- I can't stop now
- 十年来 不敢有一刻倦怠
- how can I dissuade you?
- 你如何才肯听
- Only by killing me
- 除非你杀了我
- are you that determined?
- 你一定要去
- Y es
- 是
- allow me to convey my conviction
- 那好
- in three words
- 我送你两个字
- These words express my mind
- 字同我心
- please consider
- 望你三思
- Moon, give my sword to master nameless
- 如月
- 把剑交给无名大侠
- flying snow and I will never part
- 我跟飞雪
- 人不离人 剑不离剑
- nor will our swords
- Master nameless
- 无名大侠
- although I am just a humble servant
- 如月虽身份卑微
- allow me to say a few words
- 也愿为主人一劝
- I've been with my master since
I was eight
- 如月身为丫环
- 八岁跟了主人
- he taught me martial arts
- 随主人研习武艺
- and how to be a decent person
- 更懂得做人的道理
- whatever my master does
- 主人做的事
- is for a good reason
- 一定不会错
- the words he has given you
- 主人给你写的字
- carry a deep meaning
- 一定有道理
- this will be the last thing
I can do for my master.
- 如月只能为主人做最后一件事了
- Master nameless,
- 无名大侠
- please remember his words.
- 请你记住主人这两个字
- Why did you want to do that?
- 为何如此
- I wanted to follow the
example of my master,
- 我听主人讲过一个故事
- and to persuade you with my life.
- 如月愿效仿古人
- 以死相劝
- You' re still young.
Life is precious.
- 你还小
- 生命可贵
- If you must die,
vou should die for a greater cause.
- 死
- 要死得其所
- Be on your way.
- 你去吧
- I will remember what should be remembered.
- 该记住的
- 我会记住
- What were the words he wrote?
- 残剑
- 给你写了哪两个字
- "All under heaven."
- 天下
- All under heaven...
- 天下
- Broken sword said
- 残剑说
- the people
have suffered years of warfare
- 七国连年混战
- 百姓受苦
- only the king of qin can stop the chaos
- 唯有大王才能停止战乱
- by uniting all under heaven.
- 一统天下
- He asked me to abandon the assassination
- 残剑希望我
- 为了天下
- for the greater good of all
- 放弃刺杀大王
- he said, one person's suffering
is nothing
- 他跟我说
- 一个人的痛苦
- compared to the suffering of many
- 与天下人比
- 便不再是痛苦
- the rivalry of zhao and qin is trivial
- 赵国与秦国的仇恨
- compared to the greater cause
- 放到天下
- 也不再是仇恨
- the person who really understands me
- 没想到最了解寡人的
- is my most feared enemy
- 竟是寡人通缉的刺客
- Alone, I have endured so much criticism
- 寡人孤独一人
- so many attempts on my life
- 忍受多少责难
- 多少暗算
- no one understands my intentions
- 无人能懂寡人之心
- even my court officials
- 就连秦国的满朝文武
- see me as a tyrant
- 也视寡人为暴君
- but I never imagined
- 想不到
- 残剑
- that broken sword, my arch-enemy
- 与寡人素昧平生
- would truly understand
- 才真正懂得寡人
- and appreciate my real motives
- 与寡人心意相通
- I would like to know
- 寡人想知道
- how you mean to kill me
without your sword?
- 你手无寸铁
- 如何刺我
- By capturing yours!
- 夺剑
- This sword has protected me
- 此剑随寡人征战南北
- through all my battles
- 也有十年了
- having found a true confidant
in broken sword
- 寡人
- 能有残剑大侠这样的知己
- even if I died,
I would be content with my life.
- 便是死
- 也足矣
- Let "all under heaven"
- 你就为天下
- guide your decision
- 决定这一剑吧
- It's just dawned on me!
- 寡人悟到了
- This scroll of broken sword's
- 残剑的这幅字
- isn't about sword technique
- 根本就不含剑法招式
- but about swordsmanship's ultimate ideal
- 写的是剑法的最高境界
- swordsmanship's first achievement
- 剑法
- 其第一层境界
- is the unity of man and sword
- 讲求人剑合一
- once this unity is attained
- 剑就是人 人就是剑
- even a blade of grass can be a weapon
- 手中寸草 也是利器
- the second achievement is when
- 其第二层境界
- the sword exists in one's heart
- 讲求手中无剑
- 剑在心中
- when absent from one's hand
one can strike an enemy at 100 paces
- 虽赤手空拳
- 却能以剑气杀敌于百步之外
- even with bare hands
- swordsmanship's ultimate achievement
- 而剑法的最高境界
- is the absence of the sword
in both hand and heart
- 则是手中无剑
- 心中也无剑
- the swordsman is at peace
- 是以大胸怀
- with the rest of the world
- 包容一切
- he vows not to kill
- 那便是不杀
- and to bring peace to mankind
- 便是和平
- Your majesty,
your visions have convinced me
- 大王
- 这一剑
- 臣必须刺
- that you are committed to the highest ideal
- 刺了这一剑
- of ultimate swordsmanship
- 很多人都会死
- therefore I cannot kill you
- 而大王会活着
- remember those who gave their lives
- 死去的人
- 请大王记住
- for the highest ideal: Peace.
- 那最高的境界
- No more killing
nameless went within 10 paces of the king
- 无名已近秦王十步
- he could not have missed
- 他的剑
- 是不会失手的
- there is only one explanation
- 所以
- 只有一个解释
- he must have abandoned the mission
- 是他自己愿意放弃
- what did you say to him?
- 你到底跟他说了什么
- I wrote three words
- 我只写了两个字
- what words?
- 哪两个字
- "All under heaven."
- 天下
- That is all you care about!
- 你心里只有天下
- And you
- 还有你
- I don't believe you
- 我不信
- how can I convince you?
- 如何让你信
- Draw your sword
- 拔剑
- you've misled nameless
- 你害了无名
- you've ruined sky
and the kingdom of zhao
- 害了长空
- 害了赵国
- draw!
- 拔剑
- When we first met...
- 当初我们相识的时候
- I had to prove myself to convince you
- 你也要我拔剑
- what can I do this time?
- 你如何才信
- Just draw your sword!
- 我只要你拔剑
- Why didn't you fend off my sword?
- 你为什么不挡我的剑
- So that you'd believe me
- 这样你就信了
- I always wanted to go home with you
- 我一直都想跟你回家
- Sadly, it won't happen now
- 可惜不能去了
- T ake good care of yourself
- 你一个人好好保重
- Why didn't you defend yourself?
- 你为什么不挡我的剑
- Why didn't you defend yourself?
- 为什么不挡
- Why didn't you?
- 为什么不挡
- No more drifting, no more roaming
- 我们再不会浪迹江湖了
- I'm taking you home now
- 我现在就带你回家
- our home
- 回我们的家
- Your majesty, permission to execute?
- 大王 杀不杀
- Permission to execute?
- 大王 杀不杀 杀不杀
- Your majesty, permission to execute?
- 大王 杀不杀
- Permission to execute?
- 大王 杀不杀 杀不杀
- He conspired to assassinate your majesty
- 居心叵测 大胆行刺
- show no mercy!
- 杀无赦
- This is the law of qin!
- 这是大王制定的秦国大法
- T o conquer all under heaven
- 大王要得天下
- the law must be enforced
- 一定要令行禁止
- set an example for the world!
- 给世人一个榜样
- Execute him! Execute him!
- 大王 杀
- 大王 杀
- Execute him!
- 大王 杀
- Execute him! Execute him!
- 大王 杀
- 大王 杀
- Execute him!
- 大王 杀
- Execute him!
- 杀
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风
- Hail! Hail! Hail!
- 大风 大风 大风
- 大风 大风 大风
- 大风 大风 大风
- 公元前二二一年
- 秦王终于征服所有六国 统一中国
- 他停止了征伐
- 并修建万里长城
- 用以保护本国臣民
- 免受北方族裔侵扰
- 秦王朝成为了中国第一个王朝
- 秦始皇则是中国历史上第一位皇帝