臥虎藏龍 (2000)
- 卧虎藏龙
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000
- 哟! 李爷来啦
- Master Li is here!
- Master Li is here!
- 李爷来啦
- 秀莲
- Shu Lien! Shu Lien!
- 秀莲
- Shu Lien! Li Mu Bai is here!
- 秀莲,李慕白来啦
- 李爷
- Welcome back, Master Li.
- 家里好吗? 挺好的
- - How's everything?
- Fine. Please come in.
- 请进
- 慕白兄,好久不见
- I can't believed you are here.
It's been too long.
- It has.
- 是啊! 镖局的生意怎么样?
- - How's business?
- Good.
- 还行,你好吗?
- - And how are you?
- Fine.
- 好
- 道元真人,年初从武当山路过这里
- Monk Zheng said
you were at Wudan Mountain.
- 说起你正在闭关修练
- He said you were practicing
deep meditation.
- 嗯
- 山上是清静
- The mountain must be so peaceful.
I envy you.
- 有时候我真羡慕你
- 我光是忙着镖局的生意,静不下来
- My work keeps me so busy,
I hardly get any rest.
- 我破了戒,提早出关
- I left the training early.
- 为什么? 道人说这次的闭关对你非常重要
- Why? You're a Wudan fighter.
Training is everything.
- 这次闭关静坐的时候
- During my meditation training,
I came to a place of deep silence.
- 我一度进入了一种很深的寂静
- 我的周围只有光
- I was surrounded by light.
- 时间、空间都不存在了
- Time and space disappeared.
- 我似乎触到了,师父从未指点过的境地
- I had come to a place my master
had never told me about.
- 你得道了?
- You were enlightened.
- No.
- 我没有这种感觉
- 因为我并没有得道的喜悦
- I didn't feel the bliss
of enlightenment.
- 相反的,却被一种寂灭的悲哀环绕
- Instead...
- ...I was surrounded
by an endless sorrow.
- 这悲哀超过了我能承受的极限
- I couldn't bear it.
- 我出了定,没办法再继续
- I broke off my meditation.
I couldn't go on.
- 有些事……我需要想想
- There was something
pulling me back.
- 什么事?
- What was it?
- Something I can't let go of.
- 一些心里放不下的事
- You're leaving soon?
- 你要出门了吗?
- 有一趟镖要到北京,已经收拾好了,就要上路
- We're preparing a convoy
for a delivery to Peking.
- 有件东西……
- Perhaps I could ask you
to deliver something to Sir Te for me.
- 烦劳你替我带给贝勒爷
- 青冥剑! 把它送给贝勒爷?
- The Green Destiny Sword?
You're giving it to Sir Te?
- 是啊
- I am. He has always been
our greatest protector.
- 贝勒爷一直是最关心我们的人
- I don't understand.
How can you part with it?
- 我还是不明白
- 这是你随身的佩剑,这么多年它一直都跟着你
- It has always been with you.
- 跟着我惹来不少的江湖恩怨
- Too many men have died at its edge.
- 你看它干干净净的,因为它杀人不沾血
- It only looks pure
- because blood
washes so easily from its blade.
- 你不是个滥杀无辜的人,所以你才配用这把剑
- You use it justly. You're worthy of it.
- 该是离开这些恩怨的时候了
- It's time for me to leave it behind.
- 离开?
- So, what will you do now?
- 之后呢?
- 干脆和我一起去北京
- Come with me to Peking.
- 我觉得你应该亲手把剑交给贝勒爷
- You can give the sword to Sir Te yourself.
- 记得我们以前经常结伴去北京吗?
- It'll be just like old times.
- 我这趟下山,想先去给恩师扫墓
- First, I must visit my master's grave.
- 恩师遭碧眼狐狸暗算……
- It's been many years...
- since Jade Fox murdered him.
I have yet to avenge his death.
- 这么多年了,师仇还没报
- 我竟然萌生了退出江湖的念头
- And yet I'm thinking of quitting.
- 我想我该去求他的原谅
- I must pray for his forgiveness.
- 既然是这样
- Join me once you have finished.
- 办完了事,你到北京跟我会合
你来,我就等你
- I can wait for you in Peking.
- 也许吧
- Perhaps.
- 可以了
- - Okay. Pass.
- Thanks.
- 各位爷,谢了
- 进城,交了货歇着
- Let's go into the city.
- 进城!
- Let's go!
- 进城!
- Everything got here safely.
- 谢天谢地,俞姑娘辛苦了
- I'm much obliged.
- 哪儿的话,人货平安是我们跑镖应该的
- Just doing my job.
- “雄远镖局”的招牌,打俞师父起就从来没有砸过
- Sun Security has been the best
since your father started it.
- You're a credit to his memory.
- 您押了这几趟,您父亲,在天之灵应该放心了
- 那可不敢说
- - Thank you.
- I mean it.
- 是怎么回事,就怎么回事
- This is Li Mu Bai's
personal sword...
- 这是慕白的贴身佩剑
- 宝剑佩英雄
- ...a great hero's weapon.
- 当今天下论剑法、论武德,只有慕白配使用这把剑
- He is the only one in the world...
- ...worthy of carrying it.
- It's too fine a gift.
I cannot accept it.
- 礼太重,我不能收
- 贝勒爷,这把剑惹了无数江湖恩怨
- Sir Te, it has brought him
as much trouble as glory.
- Help him to leave
these troubles behind.
- 慕白说,他要从此离开这些恩怨
- 您不收下,恩怨不了
- Otherwise, he'll never
be able to start anew.
- 嗯,也是,我就替他管着吧
- All right.
I'll act as the sword's custodian.
- Governor Yu has arrived.
- 九门提督府玉大人到
- 更衣
- I must change.
- 是
- 多谢贝勒爷一直关照我和慕白的事
- You've always been so good
to Li Mu Bai and me.
- Please accept our thanks.
- 我不该多打扰,晚辈告辞了
- 别急着走,你不是外人,在这儿住下
- Please do not be such a stranger.
You'll stay the night as my guest.
- 秀莲啊! 告诉我一件事
- Now, Shu Lien,
- tell me something,
and forgive me for prying.
- 可别怪我多事
- 就因为你的爹是我的好友
- Your father was a great friend to me...
- 我一直把你当成自己的女儿看待
- ...and I think of you
as my own daughter.
- 贝勒爷有什么话请尽管说
- Please, Sir Te, what is it?
- 李慕白突然交出青冥剑,又退出了江湖……
- Li Mu Bai giving up his sword
and his warrior days,
- 莫非他向你暗示些什么
- maybe he's trying
to tell you something?
- 我不知道
- - I don't know.
- Don't be coy.
- 不要害羞,你们的感情我是知道的
- I've always known about
your feelings for each other.
- 只是你们太小心翼翼
- All these years, it's a shame...
- ...neither of you is brave enough
to admit the truth to the other.
- 总是不敢向对方承认这份感情
- 白白的浪费多年的光阴
- You're both wasting precious time.
- 我跟慕白都不是胆怯的人
- I beg your pardon.
- 也许事情并不是您想的那样
- Li Mu Bai and I aren't cowards.
- 面对情字,再大的英雄也是莫可奈何啊
- When it comes to emotions,
even great heroes can be idiots.
- 下回遇了他,他要是再不肯明讲
- Tell me if Li Mu Bai is not more open
the next time you see him.
- I'll give him an earful!
- 告诉我,我去跟他说
- 贝勒爷说,就搁在这屋里
- Sir Te said to leave the sword in here.
- 您……
- Who are you?
- I'm your guest today.
I am Governor Yu's daughter.
- 我是府上今儿的客
- 是玉府的小姐
- 这是贝勒爷的书斋,姑娘您……
- This is Sir Te's study. You are here to...?
- 外头人多我头昏,想找个清静的地方透口气儿
- I was just looking
for a quiet corner.
- 小的是铁府管事得禄,这也是贝勒爷的客
- I'm Sir Te's head servant.
And this is another of our guests.
- 这么沉? 剑不就是片薄铁吗?
- It's heavy for such a thin piece of metal!
- 沉的是剑柄,剑身倒也不是薄铁
- The handle is heavy.
And the blade is no ordinary metal.
- Still, the sword
is the lightest of weapons.
- 剑走轻灵,兵器里它算是最轻的
- You're just not used to handling it.
- 你没摸过兵器就觉得它沉
- 谁说我没摸过兵器,摸过的
- But I have had much practice.
- As a child in the West,
a platoon lived with us.
- 我爹在新疆,家里养有府兵,能摸他们的兵器,也玩儿
- They'd let me play
with their weapons.
- 这剑套真好看
- The scabbard is so beautiful.
- 再好看也是凶器
- Beautiful but dangerous.
- Once you see it tainted with blood,
its beauty is hard to admire.
- 刃上染了血,你就不会说它好看了
- 这把剑有四百年的来历
- It's 400 years old.
- 真好看
- Exquisite!
- 你刚才说这把剑是归……
- You said it belongs to...?
- 原本是我恩兄李慕白的
- My friend Li Mu Bai.
He's given it to Sir Te as a gift.
- 现在他送给了贝勒爷
- Li Mu Bai! The famous warrior?
- 李慕白? 我在新疆都听说过他,大名鼎鼎的
- Why would he give his sword to Sir Te?
- 可他为什么把这把剑给了贝勒爷呢
- 说多了你也不懂
- You're too young to understand.
- 俞姐是使剑的吧
- - You're a sword fighter too?
- Yes, I am. But I prefer the machete.
- 我使双刀,剑法我略通一二
- 李慕白的武当玄牝剑法,真是得用这把剑才行啊
- Certain moves, however, call for a sword.
- 是吧
- Really.
- It must be exciting to be a fighter,
to be totally free!
- 在江湖上走来走去的,是不是很好玩?
- 走江湖,靠得是人熟,讲信、讲义
- Fighters have rules, too.
- Friendship, trust, integrity.
- 应下来的,就要做到
- 不讲信义,可就玩不长了
- Without rules,
we wouldn't survive for long.
- 可我看书上说的,都是挺有意思的
- I've read all about people like you.
- 到处都能去,遇上不服气的就打
- Roaming wild,
beating up anyone who gets in your way!
- 写书的不那么写,书就没法子卖了
- Writers wouldn't sell
many books if they told how it really is.
- 我看你就象书里的人
- But you're just like
the characters in the stories.
- 洗不上澡,虱子跳蚤咬得睡不着觉
- Sure, no place to bathe for days,
sleeping on flea-infested beds.
- 书里也写这个?
- They tell you all about that in those books?
- 你知道我说的是什么
- You know what I mean.
- I'm getting married soon,
but I haven't lived the life I want.
- 我就要嫁人了,可还没过过我自己想过的日子
- So I heard. Congratulations.
- 我听人说起过,恭喜了
- 嫁人是大事,女人一辈子,总是要嫁人的
- It's the most important step
in a woman's life, isn't it?
- 俞姐,还没嫁人吧?
- - You are not married, are you?
- What do you think?
- 你看呢?
- 没有,嫁了人还能跑来跑去的?
- No. You couldn't roam around
freely if you were.
- 说你不懂事吧,又懂点事
- You're probably right.
- TE'S
- 玉大人,看看
- Go ahead, Governor Yu.
- 长二尺九,宽一寸一
- 2 feet 9 inches long, 1.1 inch wide.
- 护手一寸,宽二寸六,厚七分
- The handle is 8 inch deep, 2.6 inches wide,
- 7/10ths of an inch thick.
1.5 inches from ear to ear of the handle.
- 两耳各一寸五
- 剑柄原镶有七星
- With seven rubies missing from the hilt.
- 从剑的旋纹看……
- You can tell the design dates back
to before the Chin era.
- 是先秦吴国的揉剑法,到汉朝就失传了
- Engraved with a technique lost
by the time of the Han Dynasty.
- 贝勒爷真是博古通今哪
- Your knowledge is remarkable, Sir Te.
- 剑,要人用才能活,所谓剑法即人法
- A sword by itself rules nothing.
- It comes alive
only through skillful manipulation.
- I see your point.
Please continue.
- 卑职愿闻其详
- 这京城内城还好说
- The Imperial Court isn't the problem.
- 无非是皇亲国戚
- With royalty and officials everywhere...
- 各部的官员,加之八旗军,布防严密,各有辖区
- ...the Royal Guard keeps security tight.
- 这外城就杂了
- But Peking is not like the West.
- 三教九流,往来人等
- Here, you'll find all sorts of characters.
- 玉大人整治京机,不能只眼看着朝廷
- Proceed with caution
in your quest for law and order.
- Don't depend only on the court.
- 江湖上也要有所联络,九门提督才坐得稳
- Contacts in the Giang Hu underworld...
- ...can ensure your position.
- 刚柔相济,方得治道
- Be strong yet supple.
This is the way to rule.
- 高师娘
- Governess.
- 我来好了
- Let me do it.
- 师娘坐
- Please sit.
- I've made you silk pajamas.
Do you want to change into them?
- 做了两件水衣,丝料的要不要换上?
- 放着吧
- Put them down.
- 听说你见到俞秀莲了?
- I heard you met Yu Shu Lien today.
- Do you know her?
- 你知道她?
- She's one of those people.
- 听说她是道上的人
- Your mother would not want you
consorting with her kind.
- 夫人不会让你跟那路人混吧
- I'll socialize with whomever I please.
- 我愿意跟谁混就跟谁混
- 麻烦进了家,就真麻烦
- Don't invite danger
into your father's house.
- 我困了
- - I'm tired now!
- Go to bed then.
- 那就睡吧
- 小姐长大了,要嫁人了
- Miss has grown up
and is getting married soon.
- 以后真不知道会怎么样
- God knows what the future will bring.
- 还不是一样
- It'll be just the same.
- 好了吧? 我困了
- Enough, I'm tired.
- 立秋了,我去帮你把窗子关好
- Autumn is coming.
I'll shut the windows for you.
- 天冷了
- - Chilly, eh?
- Yes, Master Bo.
- 刘师傅
- There's a thief!
- 来人啊
- Someone help! Stop him!
- 快来! 有贼
- 上房顶了
- He's on the rooftop!
- 有人偷宝剑啦!
- The sword's been stolen!
- 上房顶了
- 抓贼! 快,抓贼!
- Stop the thief!
- 快搬梯子
- 有贼呀
- 看看有没有在房顶上?
- 抓住他……给我剥了狐狸皮
- Stop him! It's Jade Fox!
- 给我抓住他
- We must avenge Mother!
- 我给娘报仇
- 你们还站在这儿干什么,快追啊!
- Do something!
He's getting away!
- Return the sword, and I'll let you go.
- 宝剑物归原主,现在话还好说
- You've been trained at Wudan?
- 你是武当派的门人?
- 我们是从外地来卖艺的,你弄错了
- You're mistaken.
- We're just street performers.
We were rehearsing.
- 我正带着闺女练功呢,走吧!
- 爹
- Father!
- 练功? 你以为我也是在练功的?
- You were rehearsing?
Who are you trying to fool?
- 人哪儿去了
- Where did that thief go?
- Governor Yu's house!
- 九门提督府?
- 给我下来
- Get down here!
- Get down!
- 下来
- Give back the sword!
- 剑给我
- 贝勒爷在厅里候着哪
- Sir Te awaits you.
- 青冥剑是没找回来
- 可我敢赌,贼人与玉大人家有挂勾
- I'm sure the thief is
in the Yu household.
- 查他个底儿掉
- 放肆
- - How dare you imply that?
- But I saw--
- 可我明明见着……退下
- Enough!
- 玉大人看过青冥剑吗?
- Has Governor Yu ever seen the sword?
- 看过
- Yes, though I doubt he's involved in this.
- 我想跟玉大人没有关系
- 可是剑现在应该在玉府
- But the sword could be in his compound.
- 有人要陷害玉大人,这不是不可能的事情
- Then someone's trying to set him up.
- 这件事应该让慕白知道
- We should inform Li Mu Bai.
- 夫人您小心啊
- - What is it?
- Madam Yu, someone's put up posters.
- 怎么啦? 玉夫人,有人在墙上乱贴东西
- 给我看看
- Let me see.
- WANTED:
Jade Fox is in the Yu residence
- 是谁跟这碧眼狐狸有仇,放肆到府上来了
- Someone's after Jade Fox.
Preposterous, looking for her here!
- Hmm.
- 说的是天下第一枪……
- 还是杨家枪
- 说的是第一枪……
- 还是我亲爹您哪!
- 快说
- - Where are they?
- I don't know.
- 大爷,我是真是不知道啊
- 许是离开了吧,前两天还见着她呢
- I haven't seen them in two days.
- 小姐,外头有位俞秀莲小姐求见
- There's a Miss Shu Lien here to see you.
- 小姐正没空呢
- - Miss is busy right now.
- I'll tell her.
- 那就回了她
- 请俞姑娘进来
- Show her in.
- 是
- Yes, Miss.
- 小姐,麻烦真是进了家了
- This spells trouble.
- I have a guest.
- 我有客
- 俞小姐请
- This way, please.
- I've missed you.
- 俞姐姐,你想死我了
- - How so?
- I'm bored.
- 想我干嘛
- 没事干呗
- 练字啊
- You're doing calligraphy?
- I'll write your name. Just for fun.
- 我写俞姐姐的名字……练着玩儿
- I never realized my name
looks like "sword."
- 这“俞”写起来真象“剑”
- 我看你转手腕
- You write gracefully.
Calligraphy is so similar to fencing.
- 书法剑法道理好象是相通的
- 大概是吧! 我不知道
- Maybe it is. I wouldn't know.
- Please.
- 请
- 谢谢你抽空见我
- Thank you for seeing me.
I hear your wedding day is near.
- 听说你大喜的日子快到了
- 想必正为这件事忙着吧
- You must be overwhelmed
by the preparations.
- 才不呢能,不想它最好
- I'm hardly doing a thing.
The less I think of it, the better.
- 我什么也不愿意管
- 反正婚事由我爹娘决定
- My parents are arranging everything.
- 他们一到京城,就替我定下这门亲事
- 娘说鲁老太爷是朝内的大官,又是三代翰林
- The Gous are a very powerful family.
- 如果能跟鲁家联姻,对爹在北京大有好处
- My marrying one will be good
for my father's career.
- 能跟这样的名门望族结亲,这是福气
- You are fortunate to marry
into such a noble family.
- 是吗?
- Am I? I wish I were like the heroes
in the books I read.
- 我倒是喜欢象那些,侠义小说里的英雄儿女
- 就好象你和李慕白一样
- Like you and Li Mu Bai.
- 结婚固然是喜事
- I guess I'm happy to be marrying.
- 要是能够自由自在的生活
- But to be free to live my own life...
- 选择自己心爱的人,用自己的方式去爱他
- ...to choose whom I love...
- ...and to experience love
in my own way...
- 那才算得上是真正的幸福
- ...that is true happiness.
- 那……我给你讲个故事
- - Let me tell you a story.
- About you and Li Mu Bai?
- 是你和李慕白的事儿?
- 是吧
- Yes. Did you know I was once engaged
to be married?
- 我小时候家里也给定过亲
- 是吗?
- - No, really?
- His name was Meng Si Zhao.
- 他的名字叫孟思昭
- 他跟李慕白也是拜把的兄弟
- He was a brother to Li Mu Bai by oath.
- 有一回,在一场打斗里
- One day, while in battle...
- 孟思昭为了救李慕白,死在对手的刀下
- ...he was killed by the sword
of Li Mu Bai's enemy.
- 这之后,我们虽然又共同经历了许多事
- After, Li Mu Bai and I
went through a lot together.
- 感情也日渐深厚
- Our feelings for each other grew stronger.
- 可是我们都坚持要对得起,思昭和那一纸婚约
- But how could we dishonor
Meng's memory?
- 你说的自由自在,我也渴望
- So the freedom you talk about,
I, too, desire it.
- 但我从来没有尝过
- But I have never tasted it.
- Too bad for Meng...
- 可是你和李慕白谁也没有错啊
- 只怪那位孟大侠福薄,爱就爱了呗
- ...but it's not your fault,
or Li Mu Bai's.
- 我虽然不是出身于你们这样的官宦人家
- I am not an aristocrat as you are...
- 可是一个女人一生该服从的,道德和礼教并不少于你们
- ...but I must still respect
a woman's duties.
- 别说你们我们
- Don't put distance between us.
From now on, let's be like sisters.
- 我要认你这个姐姐
- 以后你跟我说话,不许再这么见外了
- 好,既然作你的姐姐,就希望你真的得到幸福
- Then as a sister, let me wish you
happiness in your marriage.
- 千里迢迢啊! 千里迢迢
- What a godforsaken place!
- 你爹这回调到伊梨,还是出不了新疆,这地方……
- Can't your father be appointed
closer to civilization?
- 娇龙……你听着了吗?
- Jen. Jen. Are you listening to me?
- 走吧
- Let's go.
- 你是谁? 在干嘛,爹
- - Who are you? What are you doing?
- Father!
- 别……您别拿朋友当外人儿
- Wait! I'm a friend!
- 对那把剑,我们父女俩一点儿也不上心
- I don't care about your sword.
- 那你们盯着玉府干嘛
- - Why were you spying on the Yus?
- I'm looking for someone. Jade Fox.
- 我是找个人……碧眼狐狸
- 刘爷,不瞒您说,我是陕甘的总捕头
- I'm a police inspector
from Shaan Xi, Gen Su district.
- 这碧眼狐狸犯了好几桩案子,听说混进了玉府
- Jade Fox is a master criminal.
I hear she infiltrated the Yus.
- 玉大人从新疆调北京,这碧眼狐狸一定跟着过来
- She must have come with them
when they transferred here.
- 碍着玉大人的面,又不能明拿,只有想办法把她引出来
- But with Yu's reputation,
I can't just go in and accuse her.
- - 这碧眼狐狸是公的还是母的?
- 母的
- - This Jade Fox is a woman?
- Yes.
- 母的就交给我了,蔡爷,您就别操心了
- Then leave her to me.
- 得罪了,刘爷,您真的拿不住她
- Pardon me, but I doubt you can handle her.
- 我内人也是武行中有名有姓的,都被她害了
- My wife was quite a martial arts expert.
Jade Fox killed her.
- 刘爷,您歇着,于公于私,这都是我的事
- So you see, this is personal. Leave her to me.
- 丸子熟了
- - It's ready.
- I'm ready for anything!
- 该熟的都熟了
- Father first.
- 不行! 爹先
- 走啦
- They're gone!
- 写着什么?
- What does it say?
- 今晚酉时黄土岗上,一决生死!
- "We'll settle this at midnight
on Yellow Hill."
- 好,狐狸出洞了
- Good! The Fox is out of her hole.
- 请
- 秀莲,你看谁来了
- Shu Lien, look who's here.
- 贝勒爷觉得这样把嫌疑,贸然指向玉府,十分不妥
- Sir Te believes it's a ploy
to cast suspicion on Governor Yu.
- 但玉府里确实有些蹊跷,我得彻底弄清楚
- But something is going on
at the Yu household.
- 你发现了什么?
- What have you discovered?
- 碧眼狐狸? 不可能
- Jade Fox? Impossible!
- 你早就怀疑她逃去了西域
- You'd always suspected
she'd fled to the west.
- 可是没有想到她藏身在北京
- I didn't think she'd dare
come back to Peking!
- 有什么比逗留在玉大人府里更安全的
- Is there any place safer
than under the nose of Governor Yu?
- 师父的仇终于可以报了
- So I shall avenge
my master's death after all.
- 慕白,还是谨慎一点
- Be careful.
- 这事贝勒爷不许声张……
- Sir Te requires discretion.
- Official business is difficult enough.
- 原本只是公事公办,都已经难了
- 再加上你的私仇,岂不是会闹得一团糟
- Don't let personal feelings
make it worse.
- 再说这张贴纸也不见得可信,难说不是个圈套
- And I don't know, even this poster...
- ...could be some sort of trap.
- 你看见是谁贴了吗?
- - Did you see who posted it?
- No.
- 没见着
- 上面明指碧眼狐狸在玉府
- It says Fox is hiding at Yu's.
- 铁爷说丢失宝剑那天晚上,玉府附近有打斗
- On the night of the theft,
there was a brawl near Yu's.
- 当时你在场吗?
- Were you involved?
- 我……没有
- It was Bo, Sir Te's man.
- 听说是护院刘泰保一路追他追到玉府
- I hear he followed the thief to the Yus'.
- 你查问过他没有?
- - Have you questioned him yet?
- No, not yet--
- 刘泰保啊? 还没有……
- But your men are watching over
Yu's compound?
- 你也没有布置镖师盯住玉府?
- 我早就差他们回去了
- No, I'd already sent them home.
- 宝剑失窃的事你尽可以怪罪我
- You can blame me for losing the sword...
- 但是请你相信,我有我的法子,很快给你找回来
- ...but please trust
that I'll get it back soon...
- 你误会我的意思,我并不在乎这把宝剑
- That's not what I meant.
- I don't care about the sword.
- 你专程赶来北京处理这件事,怎么能说是不在乎?
- What do you mean?
Didn't you come back here for it?
- 我来北京以前,并不知道宝剑失窃的事
- I didn't know it was stolen until I got here.
- 那你来是……
- Then, why did you come?
- 我以为我们……已经讲好了嘛
- Well, we had talked...
- 打搅二位,李爷,您房间收拾好了
- Pardon my intrusion.
Master Li, your room is ready.
- Thank you.
- 多谢
- 请得总管带路
- Please, lead the way.
- 说来,就得守信哪
- This Fox doesn't care much
for punctuality.
- 怎么还闻不到骚味儿?
- Still no sign of her.
- 好啦! 不要再装啦
- Enough! Show yourself!
- 蔡九,你这臭当差的
- Tsai, you dog!
- 你不给我活路,我也不让你活
- You will pay for your stubbornness!
- 嘿,你这个老太太怎么张口就骂人哪?
- That's what you think, you old witch!
- 要是你束手就擒,也算你走了一次正道
- If you surrender now, you'll suffer less.
- 否则的话,我今天就销了你的案
- But if you resist,
I won't stop until you're dead.
- 爹,我要给我娘报仇
- Father! Let me avenge my mother's death!
- 小婊子! 一起来送死
- You'll soon end up like her,
you little whore!
- You'll pay for that!
- 你这个老狐狸,老成这样了还嘴硬
- 爹
- 你这老狐狸害得我家破人亡,我今天杀了你……
- She's going to paralyze you!
- 小心她的点穴
- 香妹
- May!
- 蔡老狗
- Tsai, you filthy mongrel!
- 你们还有个打埋伏的
- An ambush!
- 爹……您没事吧,没事
- - Father, are you all right?
- I'm fine.
- 武当派早该铲除你这个妖孽
- Wudan should have gotten rid of you
long ago.
- 久违了,碧眼狐狸
- It's been a long time, Jade Fox!
- 你也许不记得我李慕白
- You probably don't remember me...
- 不过,你一定不会忘记,我师父江南鹤吧
- ...but you should remember my master.
- 当年我在九华山闭关练剑
- You infiltrated Wudan while I was away.
- 你冒充道姑潜入武当,盗走心诀,毒害我师父
- You pretended to be a nun...
- ...stole our secret manual,
and poisoned our master!
- 今天该是你偿还,这一段师门血债的时候了
- Now it's time for you to pay!
- 你师父可惜太小看女人
- Your master underestimated us women.
- 即使入了房纬,也不肯把功夫传给我
- Sure, he'd sleep with me,
but he would never teach me.
- 叫他死在女人手里,一点也不冤枉
- He deserved to die by a woman's hand!
- 你盗取武当绝学,十年练剑,只练得一身走火入魔的邪招
- You stole the secrets
of Wudan's highest martial arts.
- But after 10 years of training,
your moves are still undisciplined.
- 今天教你命送武当宗门剑法之下
- And today...
- ...under a Wudan sword...
- 对你,也不冤枉
- ...you will die!
- 徒弟,来,该杀的都在这儿了
- - Disciple, we'll kill them all!
- Let's go!
- 快走
- Another one!
- 狐狸还有徒弟?
- 不行! 我得除掉那老蔡狗
- I must get rid of Tsai!
- 走
- 你是谁?
- Who are you?
- Why is the Green Destiny
in your possession?
- 青冥剑为什么在你手里?
- 你管得着吗?
- - What's it to you?
- My name is Li Mu Bai.
- 在下李慕白
- 青冥剑是我的剑
- The Green Destiny is mine.
- 碧眼狐狸绝对不是你师父
- Jade Fox can't be your master.
- 你这“玄牝剑法”从哪里学来的?
- Where did you learn that "Xuan Piu" move?
- 随便玩玩
- I'm just playing around.
- Tell me, who is your master?
- 你师父是谁?
- 小婊子! 你给我死
- 爹
- - Let's go!
- We must kill them!
- 快走,我要斩草除根
- Let's go! Let's get out of here!
- 快走! 别跟他打
- 走,快走
- Let's go!
- 爹
- Father!
- 爹
- 爹
- 这就是蔡九
- This is Tsai?
- 我爹,陕甘捕头,蔡九
- My father. Police Inspector from Shaan.
- This should be reported to Governor Yu.
- 按说京师命案,应该由九门提督来处置
- The victim is an officer.
- 死者又是官差
- You believe the killer is hiding out
in this compound?
- 你确定杀人者就在玉府?
- I'd bet my life on it!
- 我拿性命担保
- Come with me.
- 你们随我来
- This needs to be resolved, and quickly.
- 这件事情得尽快的解决
- I'll get into the Yu household and get her.
- 玉府那里我去办
- 一定要查个水落石出
- I'll ferret out Fox and her gang.
- 让碧眼狐狸跟她的同党都现出原形
- We must be careful. Yu is a court official
and in charge of security.
- 太莽撞了
- 玉大人是朝廷的命官,又掌管京城的治安
- Any disturbance
will cast suspicion on him.
- 这件事足以毁掉玉大人一生的清誉
- It might get Sir Te in trouble.
- 也会让贝勒爷陷入两难的局面
- This is a delicate matter.
- 这事难办
- Sir Te, can you find some excuse...
- 贝勒爷,您能不能找个什么藉口……
- 把玉夫人和玉小姐请到府里来坐坐?
- ...to invite Madam Yu and her daughter?
- 哦? 你是打算……
- What do you have in mind?
- The best way to trap a fox
is through her cubs.
- 要抓老狐狸,最好从小狐狸着手
- Madam Te is certainly spoiling us
with these wedding gifts.
- 哎呀,真过意不去
- 买了料子还要我们挑,到底是福晋
- She's being so considerate.
- 我们嫁闺女,可让你们费心了
- I'm sorry she's not feeling well enough
to entertain you today.
- 福晋这两天着了点凉,陪不了你们
- I heard Sir Te lost something.
- 听说贝勒府上丢东西了
- 真是的,福晋身体又不合适
- And now Mrs. Te is not feeling well.
- We know who stole the missing item.
- 丢的东西,已经知道是谁拿了
- If the thief returns it
- 其实拿了剑的人,能自己把剑放回去
- I'm sure Sir Te will pursue
the matter no further.
- 贝勒爷给面子,也就不追究了
- That's good.
- 那就好了
- Sometimes the help can't keep
their hands to themselves.
- 有时候,这下人手脚不干净,也是挺烦人的
- It's very embarrassing.
- Sir Te knows that even well-meaning
people can make mistakes...
- 贝勒爷的意思是……
- 再好的人也有犯错的时候
- ...that can bring ruin to themselves
and their families.
- 有的错误不仅是害了自己,还连累了全家人
- But don't be too lenient.
- 有时候这心也不能太软
- No mercy will be shown
toward the murderer...
- 是啊,好比说最近这里出了个杀人的
- ...who turned up in Peking.
- 贝勒爷就绝对饶不过他
- - A murderer?
- Yes.
- 城里也会出这种事?
- 可不是
- The very killer of Li Mu Bai's own master.
- 凶手就是当年毒害,我恩兄李慕白师父的女贼
- Last night, she killed a policeman
who had tracked her down.
- 昨儿夜里把一个,追捕她好多年的捕头给杀了
- A female criminal!
Now that's news!
- 女贼有这么大的本事,那倒新鲜
- You say she killed a policeman?
- 怎么? 你说她杀的是个官差?
- Yes, from the West.
- 是位陕甘的名捕
- He went undercover
and followed her here.
- 化装成江湖卖艺的,一路跟上北京城里来的
- Maybe the murderer
and the thief are the same.
- 唉,我瞎说啊
- 偷剑杀人会不会是同一个人?
- I doubt that.
- 应该是不至于
- This thief is very unusual.
- 这个盗剑人……很不寻常
- And most likely smarter than a mere killer.
- 应该不会这么傻的
- - Greetings, Sir Te.
- Hello, Madam Yu.
- 娇龙给贝勒爷请安
- 好……
- 玉夫人安好
- This is Li Mu Bai,
the renowned swordsman.
- 这位是李慕白,有名的侠士
- Delighted to meet you.
- 玉夫人、玉小姐,幸会
- Miss Yu is soon to be married.
- 玉小姐就要出阁了
- Congratulations.
- 福气,福气
- Why don't you come in?
- 来了怎么不进来呢
- - I'm standing guard.
- Come in. It's cold.
- 给你守个门
- 外头冷,进屋里来吧
- 进来嘛,两个人就不怕打不过碧眼狐狸了
- Come in. We don't have to fear
Jade Fox if we're together.
- Isn't it a bit late to be out?
- 这么晚了,还不歇着?
- You've brought me the sword?
- 来还剑吗?
- I'll do as I please.
- 高兴就还,不高兴就不还
- - Where's your master?
- What's it to you?
- 你师父在哪?
- 你管不着
- 飞够了?
- Had enough flying?
- You've got potential.
- 天份不错
- You've studied the Wudan manual,
but you don't understand it.
- 只不过你们对武当心诀,领略理路不正
- You need a real master.
- 你需要良师的调教,重理剑法
- 想当我师父? 谁知道你是不是浪得虚名
- Do you think you are a real master?
- “李慕白”就是虚名
- What is a real master
when nothing in this world is real?
- 宗派是虚名,剑法也是虚名
- It's the same for this sword.
- 这把青冥剑还是虚名
- All of it is simply a state of mind.
- 一切都是人心的作用
- Stop talking like a monk! Just fight!
- 别到了庙里就说和尚的话,出招!
- - Then tell me where Jade Fox is!
- On guard!
- 那就快告诉我,碧眼狐狸在哪里
- 看招!
- Real sharpness
comes without effort.
- 揣而锐之,不可长保
- No growth without assistance.
- 勿助、勿长
- No action without reaction.
- 不应、不辩
- No desire without restraint.
- 无知无欲
- “舍己从人”才能“我顺人背”
- Now give yourself up
and find yourself again.
- There is a lesson for you.
- 教你一点做人处事的道理
- Go ahead.
- 下手吧
- Why should I?
- 何必?
- You need practice. I can teach you
to fight with the Green Destiny.
- 你还要修练,修武德,才能体会静中之动的境界
- But first you must learn
to hold it in stillness.
- 才配得上用这把青冥剑
- Why do you want to teach me?
- 你为什么要教我?
- I've always wanted a disciple
worthy of Wudan secrets.
- 我一直在想找一个徒弟
- 能把武当派的“玄牝剑法”传下去
- And if I use them to kill you?
- 你不怕我学会了杀了你
- That's a risk I'm willing to take.
- 即为师徒,就要以性命相见
- 我相信,碧眼狐狸未能泯灭了你的良心
- Deep down, you're good.
Even Jade Fox couldn't corrupt you.
- 武当山是酒馆娼窑,我不希罕
- Wudan is a whorehouse!
Keep your lessons!
- 该说你回来早呢,还是回来晚了
- You're home late. Or should I say early?
- Why are you still here?
You killed a policeman.
- 你怎么还在这儿?
- 你杀了狗官差,不能再待在这儿了
- You should leave!
- You will ruin my whole family.
- 我跟你说过了,你会连累我们全家的
- They wouldn't have found me
if you hadn't stolen the sword.
- 要不是你盗走了青冥剑,别人怎么会发现我在这儿?
- 你不小了,你以为,拿走了青冥剑是好玩的?
- Like a little girl,
you thought stealing would be fun?
- You, too, are responsible
for that death. Come with me.
- 我有份儿,你就有份儿,咱俩一起走
- 要是你真成了朝廷命官的夫人,你会憋死的
- You don't want to waste your life
as the wife of some bureaucrat.
- 天份也埋没了
- Denied your talent.
- 来,我们师徒两人……
- - As master and disciple, we will rule.
- I'll never live as a thief!
- 我不会跟你去做江洋大盗
- 你已经是,人人捉拿的江洋大盗了
- You're already a thief.
- 我只是想玩玩儿,我干嘛走,我走哪儿去?
- That was just for fun.
- How can I leave?
Where would I go?
- 哪儿都行
- 想干什么就干什么
- Wherever we want.
We'll get rid of anyone in our way.
- 谁想拦我们,就杀他个痛快,就连你爹也一样
- - Even your father.
- Shut up!
- 你给我闭嘴
- It's the Giang Hu fighter lifestyle.
Kill or be killed.
- 这就是江湖,恩恩怨怨、你死我活
- Exciting, isn't it?
- 很吓人,也很刺激是吧
- 对你,我已仁至义尽了
- - I owe you nothing.
- Yes, you do!
- 仁至义尽的是我
- You are still my disciple.
- 收你为徒是我这一辈子,最得意的一件事
- 你以为这几年是你,在教我《武当剑法心诀》吗?
- You think you've been teaching me
all these years from the manual?
- You couldn't even decipher the symbols!
- 幸亏你识字不多
- 我依图,你依字……原来你留了一手
- I studied the diagrams.
- But you hid the details!
- You wouldn't have understood,
even if I had tried to explain.
- 那些字就算你知道也不能体会
- 你心里明白
- You know
you've gone as far as you can go.
- 你的功夫就只能练到这里了
- I hid my skills so as not to hurt you.
- 我藏而不露,也只是怕你伤心
- 要不是李慕白那天试出了你的功力
- If I hadn't seen you fight with Li Mu Bai,
- 我还真不知道你瞒了我这么多
- I'd still be ignorant
of all you've hidden from me.
- 师娘
- Master...
- I started learning from you
in secret when I was 10.
- 徒弟十岁起就随你秘密练功
- You enchanted me
with the world of Giang Hu.
- 你给了我一个江湖的梦
- But once I realized I could surpass you,
- 可是有一天,我发现我可以击败你
- I became so frightened!
- 你不知道我心里有多害怕
- Everything fell apart.
I had no one to guide me...
- 我看不到天地的边
- 不知道该往哪里去
- ...no one to learn from.
- 我又能跟随谁?
- 你走上了这条道,怕的还在后面呢
- Believe me.
I've a lesson or two left to teach you!
- 剑回来了,高兴吗?
- The sword is back. Are you happy?
- 失而复得,才知道对它还是有依恋
- I admit, getting it back makes me
realize how much I'd missed it.
- 已经不是你的剑了
- But it's not your sword anymore.
You gave it to Sir Te.
- 你不是说要送给贝勒爷吗?
- 是啊
- True. But I must borrow it
for one last mission.
- 不过我恐怕还得再借用一回
- Jade Fox must die at its edge.
- 你要让碧眼狐狸死在这把剑下
- 秀莲,你掩护那女孩儿的时候,知不知道她是谁?
- Shu Lien. Did you know what you
were hiding when you covered for that girl?
- 我的责任是要把剑找回来,还得顾及大家的颜面
- My job was to get the sword back
without embarrassing anyone.
- 我若是把所知的都说出来
- I wasn't about to ruin her life,
or her father's.
- 不但毁了这位姑娘的一生,更要连累她爹
- 你事情处理的很漂亮,剑也要回来了
- You did your job well.
- 只是……
- But this girl...
- 这女孩儿……昨夜我见着她了
- I saw her last night.
- 我就知道你会疑心
- I knew she would intrigue you.
- She needs direction
- 她的心性需要约束
- and training.
- 武艺更需要导正和进一步的修练
- 她是官家的千金,不是我们这种江湖中人
- She's an aristocrat's daughter,
she's not one of us.
- 慕白,这件事很快就会过去
- In any case, it will all be over soon.
You'll kill Fox and she'll marry.
- 你会杀掉碧眼狐狸,她也会安安份份的去嫁人
- 她不是那种人
- That's not for her. She should come
to Wudan and become a disciple.
- 她应该到武当山来做徒弟
- 武当山收女弟子吗?
- But Wudan doesn't accept women.
- 为她……也许破个例吧
- For her, they might make an exception.
- 如果不成,这姑娘将来,恐怕成为一条毒龙
- If not, I'm afraid she'll become
a poisoned dragon.
- 这不关我们的事,她就要嫁人了
- It's not our concern.
- 就算武当肯收她
- Even if Wudan accepts her,
her husband might object.
- 她丈夫……这位当朝的翰林,恐怕也不会答应吧
- 唉!
- 交出了青冥剑,以为可以从此退出江湖
- I thought by giving away the sword,
I could escape the Giang Hu world.
- 没想到又惹来了江湖上,许多新仇旧恨
- But the cycle of bloodshed continues.
- I wish there were something more
I could do to help you.
- 我也想过平静的日子
- 真不知道该怎么帮你
- Just be patient with me, Shu Lien.
- 耐心点吧! 秀莲
- 别动!
- 小虎?
- - Lo?
- Jen!
- 小龙
- 你不该来找我
- You shouldn't have come.
- With all the traffic
on your rooftop these days,
- 最近你们家的屋顶半夜里还真热闹
- 我好不容易才能进来
- it took me a while to get in here.
I can't wait any longer, Jen.
- 我不能再等了,小龙
- 我错了,我不该让你走
- I was wrong to let you go.
- Come back with me.
You'll be happy in the desert.
- 跟我回去,回新疆你就舒展了
- You'll be free there.
- 想做什么就做什么
- You have been looking for me
all this time?
- 这些日子你一直在找我?
- 娇龙啊,别摆弄它了
- Jen, stop playing with it.
- 走这么久都没事
- I won't break it.
- 停!
- It's Dark Cloud!
- 半天云
- 半天云来啦
- Dark Cloud is coming!
- 半天云来啦……
- Dark Cloud is coming!
- Dark Cloud is coming!
- 保护小姐及夫人
- 快把帘子放下来,别让他们看见你
- Lower the shade, don't let them see you!
- 不要害怕
- Don't touch the women!
- 不要碰女人
- 我说不要碰女人
- Let's go!
- 走!
- 来呀……
- 来拿梳子
- Come get your comb.
- Whoo!
- 喂
- Hurry back to your mother.
- 你的妈妈没事,快回去
- 她是我的,让我来
- She's mine! Leave her to me!
- 来,梳子在这儿
- - Come and get it!
- Give me back my comb!
- 还我梳子
- Whoo!
- - Let's stop a moment.
- Give it back!
- 歇手! 停一下
- 还我梳子
- You're tired. You need rest.
- 你累了,你要休息
- 你的马要喝水了,前面有水
- Your horse needs water.
There's a spring up here.
- Well, there used to be!
- 上次来还有水的
- 你的名字?
- What's your name?
- I'm Lo.
The Hans call me Dark Cloud.
- 我是罗小虎,汉人们都叫我“半天云”
- I'm not that tall or that big,
but I'm quick as lightning.
- 我没有那么高,也没有那么大,可是我很快
- 来
- 还我梳子
- My comb!
- If you like that arrow,
I can make you a bow.
- 你喜欢……我可以做一把小弓弩给你
- Great for hunting wild chicken.
- 打猎很管用的
- 香喷喷的呱啦鸡
- They're delicious.
- You need to eat. Understand?
- 你要吃东西了,知道吗?
- Then you'll have the strength to fight.
- 吃过东西,有力气,我们再来打一打
- 好吗?
- Understand?
- 慢慢的才会有力气,不要急
- You're eating too fast. Slowly.
- 你的脾气很不好,这样就好了
- You've got quite a temper.
It's better this way.
- 怕死就别装汉子
- You coward!
- 你的脾气还是不好
- Still in a bad mood? At least you're speaking.
- 不过你说话了,告诉我你的名字
- What's your name?
- 呸!
- - Phei!
- Phei?
- 呸? 汉人没有这种名字的
- I didn't think the Hans had names like that.
- 别紧张
- Relax. If I had wanted to,
I would already have done it.
- 我有你一半坏,你现在就不是这样了
- 我知道你很想洗澡
- You must be dying for a bath.
- 水源很远,路很难走
- Fresh water's hard to get here.
- 我替你把水背来了
- But I managed to bring some up.
- 洗好了,穿我的衣服
- You can wear my clothes
when you are done.
- 很干净的
- They're clean.
- 放心
- Don't worry.
- 你听我唱歌,就知道我近了还是远了
- I'll sing, so you'll know where I am.
- 等你洗好了,心情就好了
- After the bath, you'll be calmer.
- 不可以再打人
- No more hitting on the head.
- 为一把梳子,值得吗?
- - All this trouble for a comb?
- It's mine.
- 那是我的
- 它对我来说很珍贵,象你这样的土匪,就没用
- It means a lot to me. A barbarian
like you wouldn't understand.
- 不对,我可以用它挑马蚤
- Not true. I can use it
to pick fleas from my horse.
- 告诉你,我是旗人
- By the way, I'm a real Manchurian.
- 噢,你说的对
- I'm sorry, I guessed wrong.
- 我猜错了,我以为你是汉人
- I thought you were a Han.
- 把梳子还给我
- Give me back my comb.
- 没有人可以命令我
- I don't take orders from anyone.
- 给我
- Give it back.
- 小的时候……
- One night, when I was a boy,
- 有一天夜里,我看见天上落下千万颗的星星
- I saw a thousand shooting stars.
- 我想,它们都落到哪里去了?
- I thought, "Where did they all go?"
- 我是个孤儿,我就一个人去找星星
- I'm an orphan.
I used to look for stars alone.
- 我想,如果我骑马到了沙漠的另一头
- I thought if I rode to the other end
of the desert, I'd find them.
- 我就可以找到它的
- 从那以后,我就一直在大漠中奔驰
- I've been riding in the desert
ever since.
- 后来小男孩儿变成了强盗
- And so the little boy
became a fearsome bandit.
- 星星找不到,就抢我的梳子
- He couldn't find the stars,
so he stole my comb.
- 在大漠中要活着,就要不断的拚杀
- Out here, you always fight for survival.
- 大家要联合起来,才有机会活下去
- You have to be part of a gang
to stand a chance.
- 你的同伴就成了自己的家
- Slowly, your gang becomes your family.
- 那个“半天云”的名字……
- All that Dark Cloud stuff
is just to scare people
- 只是一个让人更容易活下去的迷
- and make my life easier.
- 所以你在心里头还是个小男孩儿,在寻找那些流星?
- So, you are still that little boy
- looking for shooting stars.
- 我是一个男人了
- I am a man. And now I've found
the brightest star of all.
- 而且……
- 我已经找到最亮的一颗星了
- 你爸爸的人在找你
- Your father's men are looking for you.
- They're still out there, circling closer.
- 你爸爸还在找你
- 让他们找吧
- Let them look.
- 他们找来找去,是我的麻烦
- It is trouble for me.
- 你别送我回去
- Don't send me back.
- 你自己决定吧
- You must decide.
- 也许以后你会很烦,会不习惯……
- You might get tired of this life.
- 你会想你的爸爸,想你的妈妈
- You might begin to miss your family.
- 如果我们有一个女儿不见了,我们也会找的
- If it were our daughter,
we'd look for her, too.
- 我们的女儿也会想我们的
- She would miss us.
- 小龙
- Jen, I want you to be mine forever.
- 我要你做我的女人
- 我一定会干一番事业
- I will make my mark on the world.
I will earn your parents' respect.
- 让你的爸爸妈妈,看得起我
- 我们有一个传说……
- We have a legend. Anyone who dares
to jump from the mountain,
- 如果谁敢从那个山上跳下来
- 天神就会满足他一个愿望
- God will grant his wish.
- 很久以前有一个人,父母病了……
- Long ago, a young man's parents
were ill, so he jumped.
- 他就从山上跳下去
- 结果他没有死,一点伤都没有
- He didn't die. He wasn't even hurt.
- 后来他漂泊到一个地方去,再也没有回来
- He floated away, far away,
never to return.
- 他知道他的愿望实现了
- He knew his wish had come true.
- 真心的,就会实现
- If you believe, it will happen.
- 我问过老人们,他们说是……
- The elders say,
- 心诚则灵
- "A faithful heart
makes wishes come true."
- 把它保存好
- Keep it safe.
- 等我们重新相聚的时候,再还给我
- Return it to me
when we are together again.
- 我会
- I will.
- 如果你不还我,我会追到你
- If you don't, I'll come after you.
- 下一次我可不会对你这么客气了
- And I won't let you off so easy.
- 可是我每前进一步,就有人认出我来
- Wherever I went,
someone always recognized me.
- 我真的尽了力
- I really tried.
- 我听说你们去了北京
- Later, I heard you came to Peking.
I was afraid I'd never see you again.
- 我怕再也见不到你了
- 所以我就来了
- So I came.
- 我不能让你嫁人
- I can't let you marry.
- 你回去吧
- Go.
- 小龙……
- Jen.
- 永远永远不要回来
- - Don't ever come back.
- So, it's over?
- 就这样?
- 就这样
- Yes.
- 小姐,好象有什么动静吧?
- We heard noises.
- 没有,是猫
- It was just a cat.
- 你想碧眼狐狸会出现吗?
- You think Jade Fox will show up?
- 她一定在附近盯着
- She out there.
- 我料她不至于傻到让人发现
- But I doubt she'll show herself.
- 我们得留神
- We'll keep our eyes open.
Sooner or later, she'll come for the girl.
- 她迟早会想法子,回到她的主子身边
- 小龙!
- Jen!
- 小龙
- 小龙,跟我回新疆
- Come with me!
- 什么人?
- 不要拉我,放开我……
- Let me go!
- 让开
- 小龙
- 没有人可以娶你
- 你是我的,跟我回新疆
- You're mine! Come with me to the desert!
- 小龙,跟我回新疆
- Jen! Come with me to Xin Jiang!
- 快告诉我! 碧眼狐狸在哪里?
- - Tell me. Where is Jade Fox?
- Come with me. Hurry!
- 跟我来,快走!
- 你真以为她会抛下一切,跟你回新疆吗?
- You thought she'd give it all up
and go back west with you?
- 她是我的
- - She's mine.
- Either way, you are no good to her dead.
- 不论她是不是你的……
- 你没有命,说什么也没用
- 有鲁家跟玉家的势力盯着你
- With the Gou and Yu clans hunting you,
- 要抓你这个外地人,是很快的事
- you'll soon be in their hands.
- 豁出去了
- I don't care anymore.
- If you truly loved her,
you wouldn't say that.
- 如果你真的爱她,你不会这样说
- 你难道不想再见娇龙一面吗?
- Don't you want to see her again?
- 好吧
- All right. I'll write you an introduction.
Take it to Wudan.
- 我手书一封,你带去武当山,在那里等候消息
- Wait there for news from me.
- 好吧
- All right.
- 唉! 看来这江湖恩怨未了
- When will this end?
- 想拿就拿,想还就还
- They take it, they put it back,
they take it again.
- 我这里连外城的库房都不如
- My home is turning into a warehouse.
- Come in.
- 进来
- 讲
- - Speak.
- Jen has run away.
- 玉娇龙离家出走
- 听说鲁爷入洞房的时候,新娘子不见了
- Gou found the wedding chamber empty.
- 玉府想探贝勒爷个信儿,是不是愿意帮着寻找一下
- Governor Yu requests your assistance.
- You know the Giang Hu underworld.
- 说是贝勒爷江湖上认识人多……
- 传个话出去,一是容易找到,二是别出什么事儿
- He wants to find her
and keep her from harm.
- 贝勒爷,这事就交给我们,不劳您费心
- Sir Te, leave this to us. Don't worry.
- 侍候点什么?
- What can I serve you?
- This cup is dirty.
- 怎么这么脏?
- Hello.
- 打扰了
- 敢问尊姓大名,怎么称呼啊?
- What's your name?
- 姓龙
- Long.
- 原来是龙少侠,失敬……
- It's young Master Long. My apologies!
- 在下“冀东铁鹰爪”宋明
- I'm Iron Eagle Sung.
- 这位是我师哥“飞天豹”李云
- And this is my brother in arms,
Flying Cougar Li Yun.
- 不知道龙少侠途径怀安,要到哪儿去啊?
- What brings you to Huai An
and where are you headed, Master Long?
- Anywhere there's action.
- 哪儿好玩儿去哪儿
- 人生地不熟,我们哥儿俩,帮你调查调查地面儿
- In that case,
perhaps we could be of assistance.
- 用不着你们操心
- Don't bother.
- 这位是真不懂是假不懂啊
- You don't seem to understand.
- 不懂怎么着?
- So what if I don't?
- 不懂有不懂的规矩
- We have ways of helping you
to understand.
- 敢问少侠跟武当派的李慕白是……
- Are you related to Li Mu Bai?
- He is my defeated foe.
- 手下败将
- 喝杯茶吧
- Have some tea.
- 秀莲
- Shu Lien.
- 我们能触摸的东西没有“永远”
- The things we touch
have no permanence.
- 师父一再的说……
- My master would say,
- 把手握紧,里面什么也没有
- "There's nothing
we can hold on to in this world.
- 把手松开,你拥有的是一切
- "Only by letting go
can we truly possess what is real."
- 慕白
- 这世间,不是每一件事都是虚幻的
- Not everything is an illusion.
- 刚才你握着我的手,你能感觉到它的真实吗?
- My hand, wasn't that real?
- 你的手冰凉凉的
- Your hand,
rough and callused from practice.
- 那些练刀练出来的硬茧……
- 每一次我看见,都不敢触摸
- All this time,
I've never had the courage to touch it.
- 秀莲
- Giang Hu is a world of tigers and dragons,
- 江湖里卧虎藏龙……
- 人心里何尝不是?
- 刀剑里藏凶……
- full of corruption.
- 人情里何尝不是?
- 我诚心诚意的把青冥剑交出来
- I tried sincerely to give it up,
- 却带给我们更多的烦恼
- but I have brought us only trouble.
- 压抑只会让感情更强烈
- To repress one's feelings
only makes them stronger.
- 我也阻止不了我的欲望
- You're right, but I don't know what to do.
- 我想跟你在一起
- I want to be with you.
- 就象这样坐着
- Just like this.
- 我反而能感觉到一种平静
- It gives me a sense of peace.
- 客官里边请
- Please follow me.
- 要间干净的房
- - I want a clean room.
- We have plenty.
- 房间有的是
- 客官,吃点什么?
- - Your order?
- Steamed whole cod, bite-sized meatballs
- 花雕蒸鳜鱼、干炸头号里脊
- 溜丸子,丸子小一点,芡粉少一点
- a little starchy, but keep the sauce light.
- 再来一个翅子白菜汤,二两玫瑰露,温过
- Shark fin soup, mixed vegetables,
and some warm wine.
- 客官,这得等,这要到大馆子才有
- Sir, I have to order them
a bigger restaurant.
- Hurry, then.
- 那就快去呀
- 就是他
- That's him.
- 在下“铁臂神拳”米大彪
- I am Iron Arm Mi.
- 路过此地,听闻有高人在此,特来请教
- I heard a true master has arrived.
I have come to seek a lesson.
- 那在下就失礼了
- You asked for it!
- 哼! 什么铁臂神拳
- What kind of Iron Arm are you?
- 好厉害的点穴法
- You have amazing technique!
I am Flying Saber.
- 在下“花影无踪”飞刀常
- 敢问这位与江南鹤可曾认识?
- Are you related to Southern Crane?
- 什么鸡鸭鹤? 我从来不吃两只脚的东西
- Southern Duck?
I don't eat anything with two feet.
- 你们名字也太罗嗦,谁记得住
- Who could remember
such long-winded names?
- 你……
- 你说李慕白是你的手下败将
- Li Mu Bai is your defeated foe,
- 怎么不知道江南鹤是他师父?
- and you don't know
his master Southern Crane?
- 你是哪儿的?
- Who are you?
- 在下“凤阳山魁星五手”鲁君雄
- I'm Shining Phoenix Mountain Gou.
- Gou? I hate that name.
- 鲁君雄……好个鲁君雄
- 我听到你的名字就想吐
- It makes me puke!
- 你活该倒霉姓“鲁”
- Too bad you're named Gou!
You'll be the first to feel my sword today.
- 要比划就先拿你开刀
- 住手
- Hold it! Don't you know Monk Jing?
- 你可认得江南静玄禅师?
- 和尚不念经,跑到这里开荤也该教训
- A monk, in a place like this?
You need a lesson.
- 你到底是何人?
- - Who are you?
- Who am I?
- 我呀……
- 我乃是……
- I am...
- 他手里有宝剑
- 我乃是潇洒人间一剑仙
- I am the invincible Sword Goddess.
- 青冥宝剑胜龙泉
- Armed with the incredible Green Destiny.
- 任凭李俞江南鹤
- Be you Li or Southern Crane,
- 都要低头求我怜
- lower your head and ask for mercy!
- 沙漠飞来一条龙
- I am the desert dragon.
- 神来无影去无踪
- I leave no trace.
- 今朝踏破峨嵋顶
- Today I fly over Eh-Mei,
- 明日拔去武当峰
- tomorrow, I'll kick over Wudan Mountain!
- 好言好语跟他请教,他是一点儿规矩也没有
- We politely asked for a friendly match,
but she showed no respect and attacked us.
- 出口伤人,出手伤人
- 道上兄弟都往这儿赶哪
- Everyone came by to teach her a lesson.
- 要教训这没规矩的小子
- 他的剑实在厉害
- Her sword was just too powerful.
- 我游方四海,从未见过如此无理之人
- I've traveled everywhere,
but never met anyone so uncivilized.
- 他硬说我和他的仇家“鲁君佩”是兄弟
- She kept accusing me of being
Gou Jun Pei's brother.
- 这鲁君佩到底是什么人哪?
- Who is this Gou, anyway?
- Her husband.
- 是她丈夫
- 是她丈夫啊……
- 镖局离这儿不远,是不是要回家看一看?
- We're close to your headquarters.
Go home and check in.
- 你们呢?
- - What about you?
- I'll look around and catch up later.
- 我到附近打听一下,随后就来
- 也好
- Not a bad idea. Tonight we'll get
a good night's sleep at headquarters.
- 我们今晚就在雄远镖局落脚,先睡个好觉吧
- Okay.
- 好
- 头儿回来啦
- Mistress, you're back.
- 哟! 头儿回来啦
- It's you!
- 你们几个……家里都好吧?
- - How is everything here?
- Fine.
- 都安在……大姐这一去怎么去那么久?
- - You've been gone a while.
- Yes, and I leave again tomorrow.
- 事儿赶事儿! 还得走
- 阿伟,老婆生了?
- - Did your wife give birth?
- Yeah, a baby girl.
- 生了个丫头
- 丫头好啊
- - Good.
- I'll be happy if she's half as strong as you.
- 能有大姐一个脚趾头就知足了
- 吴妈
- - Mrs. Wu.
- You're back!
- 你回来啦
- 膀子还疼不疼?
- - How's the arm? Still sore?
- Much better.
- 好多了
- 那好
- 怎么这一次这么久才回来呀
- You've been gone so long.
- 吴妈,慕白今晚会来小住
- Li Mu Bai is coming to stay the night.
- 我马上给他收拾房间
- I'll go and make up his room!
- 俞姐姐
- Sister Shu Lien.
- 既然是找我,就得有个样子
- Here, you must be in proper attire.
- 我只不过是求个干净衣裳,又不是来做客
- I'm just borrowing some clean clothes.
I'm not staying.
- 你本事挺大的,不必我给你吧
- I'll give them to you.
- 我也只是路过,想看看你,你……
- I was just passing by
and wondered how you were.
- You, sister...
- 姐……
- 好了,祸也闯了
- Look at the trouble you've caused.
- 也知道,道上是怎么回事了
- Now you know what
Giang Hu life is really like.
- 你来,就是你心里真有我这个姐姐
- If you think of me as your sister,
- 既然是这样,道理得说清楚
- let me give you some sisterly advice.
- 可以不嫁,父母不能丢下
- You can run from marriage,
but not your parents.
- They forced me to marry!
- 就是他们让我嫁的
- 先让爹娘放心
- Go back to them first.
Then you can decide about Lo.
- 你与小虎的事,再看着办
- You know about Lo?
- 你知道罗小虎……
- 他是一片真心,你们俩的事还有商量
- He really loves you.
- 歇一下,跟我回北京,没有商量不成的事
- Come back to Peking with me.
We'll find a solution.
- 他在哪里?
- - Where is he now?
- Li Mu Bai has made arrangements.
- 李慕白已经安排了
- 李慕白?
- - Li Mu Bai?
- He sent him to Wudan Mountain.
- 李慕白让他去武当山了
- 你们都是一起的,给我下套儿……我走
- You're working together to set me up!
I'm leaving!
- 娇龙,闭嘴,你凭什么骂人
- How dare you accuse us!
- I always knew you had stolen the sword!
- 从一开始我就知道,是你拿了青冥剑
- 我一路替你隐瞒,护着你和你的家人
- I've done nothing
but protect you and your family.
- 你除了蔑视我,你拿什么来报答?
- And you've repaid me
with nothing but contempt.
- Li Mu Bai himself spared you,
and all you do is insult him.
- 李慕白没有惩罚你,你反而一再恶言挑衅
- We wanted some peace
and you've ruined it all!
- 我们祈求的一点平静,都教你给毁了,你还不甘心?
- 这样的姊妹不要也罢
- You're no sister of mine!
- 我不在乎
- What do I care?
- Friendship is not real, anyway.
- 朋友本来就是假的
- 只不过我怀疑,做我的敌人你能撑多久
- But I wonder,
how long could you last as my enemy?
- Put the sword down.
- 把剑放下
- 上面有人,什么人……抓起来
- 娇龙
- Jen!
- 通通出去,把门关上
- Everyone out. Shut the doors.
- 好,说翻脸就翻脸
- Fine, the friendship is over.
- Don't touch it!
- 不准摸
- 那是李慕白的剑
- That's Li Mu Bai's sword.
- 有本事来拿
- Come and get it if you can.
- Without the Green Destiny,
you are nothing.
- 有本事就别用宝剑
- 哼! 打不赢怪兵器不好
- Don't be a sore loser.
- 去啊! 随便挑
- Go ahead. Take your pick.
- 我等着你
- I'll wait.
- 去啊
- Go ahead.
- 把剑给我
- Give me the sword.
- 拿去
- Take it!
- Stop it!
- 住手
- 你不配用这把剑
- You don't deserve the Green Destiny.
- 又来个教训人的,看剑
- Not another lecture! On guard!
- 到此为止
- - Let's end this here.
- Only the sword will settle this.
- 从今以后我认剑不认人
- 当日古寺留一步给你,是要见你的本心
- I only let you go because
I wanted to see the real you.
- 你们这些老江湖,怎么见得到本心
- What do you know about a true heart?
- 为什么非要缠着我?
- - What do you want?
- What I've always wanted.
- 还是那句话,我来教你心诀
- To teach you.
- 好吧
- All right. If you can take back the sword
in three moves,
- 三招之内你能拿回青冥剑……
- 我就跟你走
- I'll go with you.
- Give it back!
- 剑还我
- 拜师
- - Kneel!
- Never!
- 做梦
- Then you have no use for the sword.
- 那剑就没有了
- 我知道那帮人,早晚会把你逮回去的
- Sooner or later,
they'd drag you back to Peking.
- 你爹娘是要面子的人,哪能容你再进家门
- Your parents will never accept you again.
- 家有什么好?
- But why go home?
We've gone this far, we won't stop now.
- 既然出来了,我们就到处走走
- 你还是我的千金小姐
- You'll always be my Lady.
- 人生一世,不就图个痛快?
- At last, we'll be our own masters.
- 这下子好了,我们可以做自己的主啊
- We'll be happy.
That's the most important thing.
- 你我都是自己唯一的亲人
- All we have left is each other, right?
- 快躺下……别乱动
- Lie down and rest.
- 这样儿的姑娘,杀了算了
- She's crazy. You should have killed her.
- I didn't have the heart.
- 下不去手
- 慕白啊,也许能下得了手
- Well, Li Mu Bai can do it.
- 你要剑……还是要我?
- Is it me or the sword you want?
- 你中了迷香
- You've been drugged.
- 碧眼狐狸在哪里?
- Where's Jade Fox?
- 怎么了
- What happened?
- 碧眼狐狸给她施了迷香
- Jade Fox drugged her.
- 你们怎么来的?
- How did you get here?
- 碧眼狐狸往这边走,我们跟来的
- We followed Jade Fox.
- 小心
- 师娘
- 你的路已经到了尽头
- And so you die.
- 你也一样
- And so shall you!
- 是毒针
- A poisoned needle!
- 虽然你死也不冤
- You deserve to die,
- 徒儿不肖……我要的是玉娇龙的命
- but the life I was hoping to take was Jen's.
- 十年苦心
- Ten years I devoted to you.
- 就是因为你一肚子的坏水
- But you deceived me!
- 隐藏心诀……
- You hid the manual's true meaning.
I never improved,
- 让我苦练不成
- 而你……却是剑艺精进
- but your progress was limitless.
- You know what poison is?
- 什么是毒?
- 一个八岁的孩子就有这种心机……
- An eight-year-old girl, full of deceit!
- 这就是毒
- That's poison.
- 娇龙……
- Jen.
- 我唯一的亲……
- My only family...
- 唯一的仇!
- ...my only enemy.
- 你不能死
- You can't die!
- 告诉我,你用的是什么毒?
- Tell us what poison you used!
- 什么毒……
- 你不能死
- You can't die. Tell us the antidote!
- 解方是什么?
- 你不能让他死,李慕白不能死
- You can't let Li Mu Bai die!
- 是九转紫阴针
- - She used Purple Yin.
- What?
- 什么?
- 紫阴针……毒走心脉……
- Purple Yin Poison.
It goes straight to the heart.
- 一个时辰之后,静脉的血就会开始倒流
- It's the same poison she used
to kill my master.
- 我师父江南鹤,就是送命在紫阴针下
- My blood will soon reverse its flow.
- 这毒没解的
- There's no antidote.
- 一定有解,一定能解
- That can't be!
Everything has an antithesis!
- 相生相克,一物……怎么可能一物不能克一物
- Why not this?
- 我知道解方
- The antidote exists. She taught it to me.
- 是从师娘那儿知道的
- The formula is simple,
but it takes time to prepare.
- 其实药方并不难,只是很不容易配
- 需要时间
- Trust me.
- 相信我
- 你们救了我
- As you have helped me, let me help him.
- 让我救他吧
- 好吧,你快去
- All right. Hurry.
- 以我的内力,顶多只有一个对时
- I will hold on as long as I can.
- Take my horse and go to the compound.
- 骑我的马去,镖局里药材不少
- 给吴妈看这个,她会帮你,快去!
- Give this to Mrs. Wu.
She'll help you. Hurry!
- 守住真气,我一定回来
- Spare your energy. I'll be back!
- 有人闯进来啦
- 吴妈……
- Where is Mrs. Wu?
- 住手
- Stop it!
- Shu Lien told me to show you this.
- 这是俞姐的,俞姐叫我来的
- 让她进来
- Let her in.
- 慕白,守住气
- Mu Bai, hold on.
- 给我一点希望
- Give me some hope.
- 秀莲
- - Shu Lien.
- Shh.
- 别动气
- Save your strength.
- 生命已经到了尽头
- My life is departing.
- 我只有一息尚存
- I've only one breath left.
- 用这口气,练神还虚吧
- Use it to meditate.
- 解脱得道、元寂永恒,直是武当修练的愿望
- Free yourself from this world
as you've been taught.
- 提升这一口气,到达你这一生追求的境地
- Let your soul rise to eternity
with your last breath.
- 别放下、浪费在我身上
- Don't waste it for me.
- 我已经浪费了这一生
- I've already wasted my whole life.
- 我要用这口气对你说……
- I want to tell you with my last breath
- 我一直深爱着你!
- I have always loved you.
- 我宁愿游荡在你身边,做七天的野鬼……
- I would rather be a ghost,
drifting by your side
- 跟随你
- as a condemned soul,
- 就算落进最黑暗的地方
- than enter heaven without you.
- 我的爱……
- Because of your love
- 也不会让我成为永远的孤魂
- I will never be a lonely spirit.
- 他走了?
- He's gone?
- Bo,
- 刘师傅
- 剑就托你送还贝勒府
- please take this sword back to Sir Te.
- 去武当山
- Now you must go to Wudan Mountain.
Lo awaits you there.
- 小虎在那里等着你
- 答应我
- Promise me one thing.
Whatever path you take in this life,
- 不论你对此生的决定为何……
- 一定要真诚的对待自己
- be true to yourself.
- 小龙
- 小龙
- Jen.
- 还记得你说的那个故事吗?
- Do you remember the legend
of the young man?
- 心诚则灵
- "A faithful heart
makes wishes come true."
- 许个愿吧,小虎
- Make a wish, Lo.
- 一起回新疆!
- To be back in the desert, together again.
- -== 谢谢观赏 ==-
http://pspgame.vicp.cc (PGVC字幕组)
专业提供高清视频精准字幕