東邪西毒 (1994)
- ■
- 字幕來源:Tuxedo402 后期:奧秘
- Block 2 Pictures Scholar Film Co. Ltd.
Present
- A Jet Tone Productions production
- In association with Beijing Film Studio
- Leslie Cheung
- Brigitte Lin
- Tony Leung Chiu Wai
- Carina Lau
- Tony Leung Ka Fai
- Charlie Young
- Jacky Cheung
- Special Appearance by
- Special Appearance by
Maggie Cheung
- Written and Directed by
- Written and Directed by
Wong Kar Wai
- It is written in the Buddhist Canon,
- "The flag is still. The wind is calm.
- "It is the heart of man that is in turmoil."
- ASHES OF TIME REDUX
- It is the year of a total eclipse.
Drought sweeps the land.
- 今年因為五黃臨太歲 周圍都有旱災
- Drought means problems.
- 有旱災的地方就有麻煩
- Problems mean good business.
- 有麻煩 我就有生意
- I' m from White Camel Mountain.
- 我是西域白駝山人士
- My name is Ouyang Feng.
- 我名叫歐陽峰
- I specialise in solving problems.
- 我的職業 就是幫人解決麻煩
- By the looks of you, I' d say you' re about 40 .
- 看來你的年紀應該四十出頭
- In the past 40 years,
- 這四十幾年來
- there must be people you wish
you had never laid eyes on.
- 你應該有些事是不想再提 或是有些人你不想再見
- Maybe they hurt you.
- 有的人曾經對不住你
- Maybe you even considered killing them.
- 或者你想過 想殺了他們
- But you didn't have the nerve
- 不過你不敢
- or couldn't be bothered.
- 又或者你覺得不值得
- Actually killing is no big deal.
- 其實殺人 好容易的
- Now I have a friend who knows some martial arts.
- 我有個朋友 他的武功非常好
- He's a little down on his luck these days.
- 不過最近生活有點問題
- Eor a small fee,
he'll be happy to rid you of that person.
- 只要你隨便給他一點銀兩 他一定可以幫你殺了那個人
- Think about it.
- 你盡管考慮一下
- Actually, killing isn't easy.
- 其實殺一個不是很容易
- But to survive,
- 不過為了生活
- it's a risk many are willing to take.
- 好多人都會冒這個險
- After leaving White Camel Mountain,
- 離開了白駝山之后
- I travelled to this desert
- 我去了一個沙漠
- to start a new life.
- 開始另外一種生活
- JINGZHE - Spring awakens
- It's the sixth day of the second lunar month.
The insects are awakening.
- 初六日 驚蟄
- Fvery year around this time,
a friend comes to visit.
- 每年這個時候 都會有一個人來找我喝酒
- His name is Huang Yaoshi.
- 他的名叫黃藥師
- He's a strange man.
- 這個人好古怪
- He always appears from the Fast.
- 每次都是由東邊來
- It's a routine he's kept up for years.
- 這個習慣已經維持了好多年
- This time he came to deliver a gift.
- 今年 他帶了一份手信給我
- Someone I met recently
- 不久之前 我遇到一個人
- gave me this bottle of wine.
- 她送一壇酒給我
- She said this wine is magic.
- 她說叫"醉生夢死"
- One cup and you'll forget your past.
- 人喝了之后 無論以前做過的什么都可以忘記
- I thought it was nonsense.
- 我好奇怪
- How could such a wine exist?
- 為什么有壇這樣的酒
- She said the root of Man's problems
- 她說 人最大的煩惱
- is memory.
- 就是記性太好
- Without a past,
- 如果可以所有的事都忘記
- every day would be a new beginning.
- 以后的每一日都有個新的開始
- Wouldn't that be great?
- 那你說這有多開心
- The bottle was meant for you.
- 這壇酒本來打算帶來送給你的
- But you wouldn't mind sharing it,
- 看上來
- would you?
- 我們要分來喝
- I don't fall for this kind of nonsense.
- 對于太古怪的東西 我向來很難接受
- So I didn't have a sip.
- 所以這一壇"醉生夢死" 我始終都沒喝到
- But it seemed to work.
- 或者真是有效
- That night, Huang began to lose his memory.
- 那晚黃藥師 開始不記得好多事情
- Do you remember how we met?
- 你還記不記得我們是怎樣認識的
- I don't quite recall.
- 我 不是好記得
- Then how did you get here?
- 那你還記不記得你是怎樣來這里的
- I don't remember.
- 我都不是好記得
- Why are you staring at the bird cage?
- 為什么你老望著那鳥籠
- Because it looks familiar.
- 因為 很眼熟
- He got very drunk that night.
- 可能他喝得太醉
- He rode off at dawn.
- 第二天清早就走了
- I don't know what was troubling him,
- 我不知他有什么煩惱
- but it probably had to do with a woman.
- 可能同一個女人有關系
- A month later,
Huang Yaoshi turned up in the South,
- 一個月之后 黃藥師去了一個好遠的地方
- in his best friend's hometown.
- 那里是他一個好朋友的故鄉
- He visited once before for his friend's wedding.
- 他的朋友結婚那年
- He spent time with the couple.
- 黃藥師曾經在那兒住過一段時間
- One day, his friend left town suddenly.
- 沒多久 他朋友離開了家里
- Then Huang left, too, and never returned.
- 那次以后 黃藥師也都沒再回過那個地方
- May I offer you a drink?
- 不介意請你喝杯酒吧
- Just water for me.
- 我今晚只是想喝水
- We know each other, don't we?
- 我們以前有沒見過
- More than that.
- 不止見過
- You were once my best friend.
- 你曾經是我最好的朋友
- But not any more.
- 不過現在已經不是了
- Why are you here?
- 你來這兒做什么
- I met someone recently
- 之前我碰到一個人
- who gave me this bottle of wine.
- 她送一壇酒給我
- One cup and you'll forget your past.
- 她說喝了之后 無論以前做過什么都會不記得
- I tried it.
- 我試過
- It works.
- 很有效
- Would you like a taste?
- 不知你有沒有興趣試哈
- Do you know the difference
between water and wine?
- 知不知喝酒跟喝水的分別
- Wine warms the spirit.
- 酒會越喝越暖
- Water only brings on a chill.
- 水會越喝越寒
- Will I ever see you here again?
- 還會不會在這里見到你
- No.
- 不會
- I once took an oath
that if I ever saw this man again, I'd kill him.
- 我曾經發過誓 如果再讓我見到這個人
- 我一定會殺了他
- But I didn't follow through.
- 但是我沒這樣做
- Because by the time we met again,
I could no longer see.
- 因為我見他的時候 眼睛已經看不見東西
- So what are you, man or woman?
- 你到底是男還是女
- I am the princess
- 堂堂大燕國的公主
- of the great Murong Clan.
- 慕容家的小姐
- You dare insult me thus?
- 你竟敢如此冒犯我
- Don't you know I'll kill you?
- 信不信我殺了你
- You' re drunk.
- 你喝醉了
- Huang Yaoshi was once wild and free.
- 年青時候的黃藥師 是一個放蕩不羈的人
- People fell for him easily and often got hurt.
- 他很容易讓人家喜歡他 也很容易傷害到人
- That night, Huang was nearly killed.
- 那晚 黃藥師差點死在一個人的手上邊
- Fvery year there are months
when no one seems to need my services.
- 每年總有幾個月 人們好像不愿死似的
- Last year, business was slow when spring came.
- 去年立春之后 我一直沒開過張
- For a month, I had only one customer.
- 整個月 只有一個人來找我
- I want you to kill someone.
- 我想要你幫我殺一個人
- H is name is H uang Yaoshi.
- 他的名字叫黃藥師
- He's one of the best swordsmen around.
- 他是當今數一數二的劍客
- It won't be an easy job.
- 我怕不是很容易殺死他
- I want him killed at any cost. Money is no object.
- 只要可以殺了他 我不惜任何代價
- There's only one condition.
- 不過我有個條件
- I decide how he dies.
- 他一定要死在我手上
- I want his death to be as painful as possible.
- 而且是最痛苦的死法
- What did he do to deserve this?
- 為什么你跟他這么大仇怨
- He left my sister
- 因為一個女人
- for another woman.
- 他拋棄了我的妹妹
- He called himself Murong Yang,
the only son of the Murong Clan.
- 他的名叫名叫做慕容燕 他自稱是慕容公子的后人
- He had met Huang at
the Peach Blossom Grove outside Gusu City.
- 她同黃藥師在姑蘇城外的桃花林一見如故
- It was the fourth day of the first lunar month.
The first day of spring.
- 那天是 初四 立春
- The almanac read,
- 黃歷上面寫著
- "The East wind warms."
- "東風解凍"
- It's a day for new beginnings.
- 就是說 是一個新的開始
- That night, Huang played a joke on him.
- 有一晚 黃藥師跟他開了一個玩笑
- If you have a sister,
- 如果你有個妹妹
- I'll marry her.
- 我一定會娶她為妻
- Eine.
- 好
- I'll hold you to your word.
- 那我們就一言為定
- Yet I warn you, do not break your word.
- 你千萬別后悔
- or if you do,
- 如果你后悔的話
- I will kill you.
- 我一定會殺了你
- They arranged to meet his sister.
- 之后 他們定了個日子 約在一個地方見面
- But Huang Yaoshi never showed.
- 結果黃藥師沒去
- Did my brother come to see you?
- 我哥哥是不是來找過你
- Who's your brother?
- 你哥哥是哪位
- H is name is Murong Yang.
- 他的名字叫慕容燕
- The name rings a bell.
- 他好象來過
- Did he ask you to kill a man?
- 他是不是要你幫他殺一個人
- I forget.
- 不記得了
- Mark my words!
- 如果你真敢殺了他
- I'll kill you if you accept his offer.
- 我一定會要你死
- Your brother is a generous man.
- 你哥哥出手闊綽
- I can't afford to turn him down.
- 不答應他 是不小的損失
- Big spenders like him are scarce these days.
- 這個年頭 這么舍得花錢殺人的人 不是很多哦
- If you reject him,
- 只要你不答應他
- I'll pay you double to cover your loss.
- 我可以付你雙倍來補償你的損失
- But I do have one condition.
- 不過 我有一個條件
- You must kill someone for me,
- 你要你幫我殺一個人
- my brother, Murong Yang !
- 他就是我哥哥 慕容燕
- You two have an odd relationship.
- 你兩兄妹的感情真是好怪
- You really hate your brother that much?
- 你真的這么憎恨你哥哥
- Yes!
- 對
- He won't let me be with Huang Yaoshi.
- 因為他不讓我和黃藥師在一起
- He thinks I belong to him.
- 他覺得我是屬于他的
- Therefore he must die.
- 所以 他一定要死
- Has my sister called upon you?
- 我妹妹是不是來找過你
- Yes.
- 是
- If you so much as covet her,
- 不要對她有非份之想
- I'll kill you.
- 否則我連你都殺了
- What a caring brother.
- 你都挺關心你妹妹的
- She's the only family I have.
- 她是我唯一的親人
- I must protect her.
- 我只不過是想保護她
- What did she want from you?
- 她來找你做什么
- To kill someone for her.
- 她叫我幫她殺一個人
- Someone called Murong Yang.
- 他名叫慕容燕
- Huang Yaoshi must be behind this.
- 一定是黃藥師教她這樣做的
- With or without him, she' d do the same.
- 就算沒黃藥師 她都會這樣做
- She wants to be free of you.
- 她要離開你
- I'll never allow that
- 我不會讓她離開我的
- as long as I live.
- 除非我死了
- You saw my brother today, didn't you?
- 你今天去見過我哥哥
- He told you?
- 他告訴你聽的
- Why didn't you kill him?
- 為什么還不動手
- Who will pay me if I do?
- 我怕我收不到錢
- Killing your brother is no sweat
- 其實殺你哥 是一件好易的事
- because he has a weakness.
- 因為他有弱點
- You know what that is?
- 你知道是什么嗎
- It's you.
- 就是你
- I told him you wanted him dead
just to see his reaction.
- 我告訴他 要殺他的人是你 就是想看一下他的反應
- Ever think he doesn't want you to be with Huang
- 既然他反對你和黃藥師在一起
- because he wants you for himselt?
- 可能因為他喜歡你
- If that's the case,
- 如果是的話
- how strongly does he want you?
- 喜歡你到什么程度
- He wants us to be together forever.
- 他要我一生一世跟他在一起
- Then he must want you very much.
- 那他真的喜歡你
- I know.
- 我知道他很喜歡我
- But I don't want him.
- 可惜我不喜歡他
- I only have feelings for H uang.
- 我喜歡的人是黃藥師
- He must be heartbroken.
- 那他不是很傷心
- So what?
- 就讓他傷心去吧
- My sadness is unbearable.
- 既然我這么不開心
- Why should I be alone in my misery?
- 為什么不找一個人陪我呢
- I want him to know what it's like
to be rejected by the one you love.
- 我就是要他嘗嘗得不到一個人的滋味
- You' re a cruel woman.
- 你都很殘忍
- And if it kills him?
- 你不怕他死嗎
- That serves him right!
- 我就是要他死
- Why are you asking me all this?
- 為什么你會跟我說這些
- Your brother asked me a question.
- 你哥哥問過我一個問題
- It took me a long time to figure out the answer.
- 我想了很久 終于被我想到了
- The most painful way to kill a person
- 要一個人死 最痛苦的方法
- is first to kill the person he loves most.
- 就是先殺了他最喜歡的人
- But I can't do that.
- 但是我不可以這樣做
- If I kill you,
- 如果我殺了你
- how would I get paid?
- 我找誰收錢
- Right?
- 是不是
- Someone's trying to kill me.
- 有人要追殺我
- Why?
- 無緣無故 為什么會有人追殺你
- They say I' m the woman
H uang Yaoshi loves most.
- 他們說我是黃藥師最喜歡的女人
- Don't let them kill me.
- 不要讓他們殺了我
- That evening, she refused to leave.
- 那晚 那個女人一直都不肯走
- I gave her some wine to calm her down.
- 我看見她這么驚慌 就給她喝了一點酒
- A few drinks later, she fell asleep.
- 之后 她就睡著了
- Where are you hiding my sister?
- 你把我妹妹藏到哪里去了
- What makes you think that?
- 為什么你這么肯定我收留了她
- I know you' re the last person she saw
- 我知道她曾經來找過你
- before she disappeared.
- 之后就沒有人再見過她
- She did show up one night.
- 有一晚 她來找我
- She said she was in danger and needed to hide,
- 她說她被追殺 叫我收留她
- but she left afterwards.
- 之后就走了
- Didn't she go home?
- 她不是回了家嗎
- My sister has offended no one.
- 我妹妹跟人無仇無怨
- Why would anyone want to kill her?
- 無緣無故怎么會有人要追殺她呢
- She said it's because
she's the woman Huang Yaoshi loves most.
- 好像說 因為她是黃藥師最愛的女人
- Nonsense.
- 笑話
- If Huang loves her,
- 他要是喜歡她的話
- why did he leave her?
- 為什么要離開她呢
- Some people don't realise who they love
- 有些人是離開后
- until they've left that person behind.
- 才會發覺那個人是最喜歡的
- Maybe Huang's like that.
- 也許黃藥師就是這種人呢
- He's not.
- 他不是
- What makes you so sure?
- 你為什么這么肯定
- Because he's in love with another woman.
- 因為他已經喜歡上另外一個女人
- People always find ways to mask their pain.
- 一個人受到挫折 或多或少會找個借口來掩飾自己
- Actually Murong Yin and Murong Yang
were just two sides of one person.
- 其實慕容燕 慕容嫣 只不過是一個人的兩個身份
- Hiding behind these two identities
was a wounded soul.
- 在這兩個身份的后面 躲藏著一個受了傷的人
- You' re drunk, Mr Murong.
- 你喝醉了 慕容兄
- Mister?
- 慕容兄
- You are mistaken.
- 你認錯人了
- I'm not Mr Murong,
- 我不是什么慕容兄
- but the princess
- 我乃是堂堂大燕國的公主
- of the great Murong Clan.
- 慕容家的小姐
- My name is Murong Yin.
- 我的名字叫慕容嫣
- And who might you be?
- 你究竟是什么人
- You don't remember me?
- 你不認得我了嗎
- You once promised to marry me.
- 你曾經說過要娶我為妻
- How could I forget you?
- 我又怎么會不認得呢
- Is that so?
- 我有說過這樣的話嗎
- That day you passed through Gusu City,
- 當日你作客姑蘇
- we drank together in the Peach Blossom Grove.
- 我和你在桃花樹下飲酒
- You were drunk. You touched my face.
- 你借醉 摸著我的臉
- And you said
- 說
- if I had a sister,
- 如果我有個妹妹
- you' d marry her.
- 你一定娶她為妻
- You knew I was a woman in disguise.
- 你明知道我是女兒之身
- Why did you say that?
- 為什么要這樣做
- A drunk man's words
- 喝醉之后說的話
- can't be taken seriously.
- 你又怎可以這么認真呢
- Those words
- 因為你的一句話
- have kept me waiting for you all this time.
- 我一直等到現在
- I asked you to take me with you,
- 我曾經要你帶我走
- but you refused.
- 但是你沒有這樣做
- You said your heart did not have room for two.
- 你說 你不能同時喜歡兩個人
- Surely you loved Murong Yin.
- 你喜歡的那女人是慕容嫣
- How could you fall in love with another woman?
- 那你為什么又喜歡另外一個女人
- You know I went looking for that woman?
- 你知不知道我曾經去找過那個女人
- When I heard rumour
she was the one you loved most,
- 因為有人說你最喜歡的女人是她
- I went to kill her.
- 我本來想殺了她
- But I couldn't go through with it,
- 后來我沒有這樣做
- because that would only prove
the rumour correct.
- 因為我不想證明她就是
- I've asked myselt so many times,
- 我曾經問過自己
- am I really the woman you love most?
- 你最喜歡的女人是不是我
- But I no longer want to know.
- 現在我已經不想再知道
- If I ever ask you this question,
- 如果有一天我忍不住問起
- please lie.
- 你一定要騙我
- No matter how your heart rebels,
- 就算你的心有多么不愿意
- please tell me I' m the one you love the most.
- 也不要告訴我你最喜歡的人不是我
- That night passed slowly,
- 那晚過得特別長
- because I seemed to be talking
to two people at the same time.
- 因為我好象同時在跟兩個人說話
- I could no longer distinguish
- 我也分不清
- Murong Yin
- 到底是慕容燕
- from Murong Yang.
- 還是慕容嫣
- Murong Yin?
- 慕容燕
- Murong Yang?
- 慕容嫣
- Tell me,
- 告訴我
- who do you love the most?
- 你最喜歡的女人是哪一位
- Who else but you.
- 不就是你咯
- Once, a woman asked me this question.
- 以前也有人這樣問過我
- But I didn't answer.
- 但是我沒有回答
- Speaking as Huang Yaoshi,
- 換了是黃藥師的身份
- I realised it wasn't so hard to say those words.
- 我覺得這幾個字 原來并不是很難說出口
- As I lay sleeping that night,
- 那晚睡覺的時候
- I felt someone touch me.
- 我又感覺到有人摸我
- I knew I wasn't the man she wanted to touch.
- 我知道她想摸的人不是我
- But just as she was imagining I was another man,
- 她只不過當我是另外一個人
- I was dreaming of another woman.
- 其實我又何嘗不是
- Her hands were soff
- 她的手很暖
- like the hands of my brother's wife.
- 就跟我大嫂的手一樣
- After that night,
no one saw Murong Yin or Murong Yang again.
- 由那晚開始 就再沒人見過慕容燕或是慕容嫣
- A few years later,
legend spread of a strange sword master
- 幾年之后 在江湖出現了好奇怪的劍客
- with a mysterious past.
- 沒人知道他的來歷
- It's said she practised
her swordplay on her own reflection
- 只是知道 他喜歡對著自己的倒影練劍
- because she could find no worthier opponent.
- 他有一個特別的名 叫獨孤求敗
- XIAZHI - Summer rises
- What do you want?
- 你找我
- I want to avenge my little brother.
- 我想找個人幫我弟弟報仇
- What happened to him?
- 他發生了什么事
- A band of swordsmen passed by a few days ago.
- 幾日前 有一班刀客經過我家門口
- My brother offended one of them.
- 我弟弟他年少無知 得罪了其中一個人
- They killed him.
- 他們就將他殺死了
- Shouldn't this be a matter
for the local magistrate?
- 官府不管嗎
- They' re in the militia.
- 因為他們是太尉府的刀客
- The magistrate wouldn't dare do a thing.
- 官府都不敢追究
- How much can you pay?
- 那你出得起多少錢
- We' re a poor family.
- 我家里很窮 根本就沒有什么多余的錢
- All I've got are these eggs and my mule.
- 只剩下這籃雞蛋 同一只驢子
- Before she died,
my mum gave me this mule as my dowry.
- 這只驢子 是我娘生前留給我的嫁妝
- To avenge your brother,
- 如果你真有心為你弟弟報仇的話
- you need money.
- 我勸你籌一筆錢
- No one's going to take on
those swordsmen for a mule.
- 沒有人會為了一只驢子 得罪太尉府的刀客
- Vengeance has a price.
- 報仇也要代價
- If you weren't so pretty,
- 要是你長得難看
- I would've told you to forget it.
- 我勸你死了這條心
- Don't get me wrong. I' m not hinting at anything.
- 你千萬不要以為我對你有什么企圖
- But you should know
- 我只是想告訴你 如果要賣
- that you' re worth much more than a mule.
- 你會比那驢更加值錢
- You understand?
- 你明白我的意思嗎
- I' m not that kind of woman.
- 我不會這樣做的
- If money's all you want,
- 如果你嫌錢少
- I'll wait here
- 我會一直在這等
- until someone else comes to help.
- 我想一定會有人肯幫我的
- I'm not sure if she was just naive
- 我不知道她是不是真的要為弟弟報仇
- or if she really had nothing better to ofter.
- 還是沒事可干
- From up here,
- 從這里看下去 她好像一個人
- she looks a lot like someone I knew.
- During the nights that followed,
- 接著的幾晚
- I had a recurring dream.
- 我都做了同一個夢
- I dreamed of the peach blossoms
in my hometown.
- 我夢見我家鄉的桃花開了
- I suddenly realised
- 我忽然間想起
- I hadn't been back
to White Camel Mountain for many years.
- 原來我已經有好多年 沒回去過白駝山了
- Something wrong with your eyes?
- 你的眼睛有事嗎
- I've had bad eyesight since I was small.
- 自小我的眼睛就不好
- The doctor said by 30 I' d be blind.
- 大夫說我三十歲就會看不見東西
- How old are you?
- 那你今年貴庚
- Almost 30 .
- 剛剛三十歲
- What brings you here?
- 那你還來干什么
- The peach blossoms bloom beautifully
every spring in my hometown.
- 每年的春天 家鄉的桃花都會開得很燦爛
- I want to see them once more before I go blind,
- 我想在我失明之前 回去再看一次
- but I' m almost penniless now.
- 可惜身上的盤纏已經用完了
- They say you solve problems for people.
- 聽人講 你專門幫別人解決麻煩
- Can you help me?
- 不知可不可以幫到我
- A friend of mine killed some bandits
a few months back.
- 幾個月之前 我有個朋友在這里殺了一批馬賊
- Their gang should return to avenge them soon.
- 聽說馬賊的兄弟最近會回來找他報仇
- My friend's gone.
- 可惜我那個朋友已經走了
- The villagers are starting a collection
- 附近的人擔心會殃及池魚
- to hire a swordsman for protection.
- 所以愿拿一筆錢出來 找個高手殺了他們
- I've heard of a local swordsman
who's supposed to be fast.
- 聽說這一帶有一個人的刀很快
- Is he still here?
- 不知道他在不在
- Why do you care?
- 你找他干什么
- I want to see just how fast he is.
- 我想看看是他的刀快 還是我的劍快
- I shouldn't have come.
- 我根本不應該來
- It's too late now.
- 太遲了
- Just leave behind an arm?
- 留只手行嗎
- No.
- 不行
- You must leave behind your life!
- 要留 留下你的命
- You misunderstood.
- 你誤會了我的意思
- I shouldn't have come because
you' re not a worthy opponent.
- 我說我不應該來 是因為你根本不是我的對手
- I said leave behind an arm,
- 我說留只手
- but you offered up your life.
- 誰知你卻要把命送給我
- Can you help me, sir?
- 你可不可以幫我
- Although he was a down-and-out swordsman,
- 他雖然是一個落泊的劍客
- he lived a very disciplined life.
- 但他的生活很有規律
- Every day he'd come by for a meal and a drink
- 每天都會來這里喝一杯酒 吃兩碗飯
- and leave at sunset.
- 到太陽下山的時候 他就會走
- Why do you keep staring at that girl?
- 你為什么老看著那個女人
- She reminds me of someone.
- 因為她使我想起另一個人
- Your wife?
- 你老婆
- If you miss her so much,
- 既然這么想她
- why live life on the road?
- 又何必四處飄泊呢
- She's in love with my best friend.
- 她愛上了我最好的朋友
- When will those bandits get here?
- 不知那幫馬賊什么時候到
- Probably within the next few days.
- 大概就這一兩天
- The sooner the better.
- 希望他們快點到
- I don't want to miss the peach blossoms.
- 要是太遲回去的話 桃花都謝了
- Flowers bloom in their season.
- 花什么時候開是有季節的
- But bandits are harder to predict.
- 馬賊什么時候到 卻沒有人知
- He waited outside the village every day.
- 他每天在城外等
- Each day's wait lasted longer into the night.
- 我發現他越等越晚
- Though he lit a lamp after sunset,
- 雖然他晚晚都點一盞油燈
- I knew he couldn't see at night.
- 但我知道 他夜晚是看不見東西的
- Don't you like me?
- 你是不是不喜歡我
- You want to go home?
- 你很想回家鄉去嗎
- Yes.
- 是
- Are you married?
- 你結婚沒
- Why?
- 為什么這么問
- I bet you love your wife very much.
- 我猜你一定很喜歡你老婆
- You could say that.
- 可以這么說
- Then why did you leave her?
- 既然這樣 為什么不留在她身邊
- Would you mind treating me to another drink?
- 可以再請我喝碗酒嗎
- You seem to be in a drinking mood.
- 你今晚這么有興致
- I might not be able to drink again tomorrow.
- 我怕明天晚上沒機會再喝了
- My guess is they'll arrive
- 我想他們
- before dawn.
- 天亮時才會到
- I'll get you a lantern.
- 我幫你準備好了燈籠
- Don't bother.
- 現在有沒有燈籠 對我來講根本不重要
- You can't see any more, can you?
- 你已經看不到東西了
- I can, if the sun is bright.
- 太陽猛烈還能看見
- Pray tomorrow's a clear day.
- 希望明天天氣會好一點
- If I don't return by sunset,
- 如果日落后還不見我回來
- please take a message to someone for me.
- 麻煩你幫我找一個人
- His name is Huang Yaoshi.
- 他的名字叫黃藥師
- Tell him a woman's waiting for him
in my hometown.
- 告訴他我家鄉還有一個人在等他
- I don't know why I did that.
- 我不知道為什么會這樣做
- I couldn't control myself.
- 但我控制不了自己
- As I walked away,
- 我走的時候
- I felt the girl's tears slowly drying on my face.
- 那女人的眼淚在我臉上慢慢干了
- I wondered if my woman
would shed any tears for me.
- 不知道那個女人會不會為我流淚呢
- People say if a sword strikes fast enough,
- 我以前聽人講 如果刀夠快
- the blood spurting from the wound
will sigh like a breeze.
- 血從傷口噴出來的時候 像風聲一樣 好好聽
- Never had I imagined
the first time I heard that sound,
- 想不到第一次聽到的
- it would come from the spurting of my own blood.
- 是我自己流出來的血
- BAILU - Autumn turns
- This man is Hong Qi.
- 這人的名字叫洪七
- He's very quick with his sabre,
- 他的刀很快
- but he didn't like wearing shoes.
- 但他不喜歡穿鞋
- While I knew he could make me a lot of money,
- 我知道他可以幫我賺很多錢
- he always made me uneasy.
- 但是我一直都不喜歡這個人
- A fortuneteller once warned me,
- 因為我命書中有一句話
- "Avoid the number seven
or anyone with the name of Qi."
- 尤忌七數 是以命終
- When I first met him,
he was fresh from the countryside.
- 我第一次見到他時 他剛從鄉下出來
- Do you know why I asked you over to eat?
- 知不知道為什么我請你吃飯
- No.
- 不知
- Because I know you' re hungry.
- 因為我知道你肚子餓
- I've had my eye on you for a while.
- 其實我注意你很久了
- You've been sitting by that wall all day,
too weak to move.
- 我看見你蹲在那座破墻下半天也沒動過
- And you don't look sick.
- 看你又不像是生病
- I've seen a lot of young men like you.
- 你這種年青人我見的多了
- You know a few sword moves,
so you think you' re invincible.
- 懂一點武功就以為可以橫行天下
- But this is a tough line of work.
- 其實行走江湖是一件很痛苦的事
- Being a swordsman keeps you
from doing a normal job.
- 會武功 有很多事不能做
- Earming's beneath you.
- 你不想耕田
- Banditry is not honourable.
- 又不恥去打劫
- Street performing is a joke.
- 更加不想拋頭露面在街頭賣藝
- So how do you earn a living?
- 那你怎么生活
- Even the best swordsman has to eat.
- 武功高強都要吃飯的
- I've got the perfect job for you.
- 其實有一種職業很適合你
- The money's good
- 既可以幫你賺點銀兩
- and it's honourable. What do you say?
- 又可以行俠仗義 不知你有沒有興趣
- Yes?
- 就這樣吧
- Think about it, but be quick.
- 盡管考慮一下 不過要快哦
- As you know,
your stomach will be growling again soon.
- 你知道 肚子很快就會餓的
- Soon after Hong Qi arrived,
- 洪七來了沒多久
- the bandits returned.
- 上次那群馬賊又回來了
- Before I took him to see the villagers,
- 在我帶他去見那群村民之前
- I bought him a pair of shoes
- 我幫他買了一雙鞋
- because there's quite a difterence between
the price of a swordsman with shoes and without.
- 因為有穿鞋的和不穿鞋的刀客 價錢相差很遠
- So you think 1 0 taels of silver is too much?
- 怎么 你們覺得十兩銀子這價錢很貴嗎
- You can always find someone cheaper.
- 那么你們可以找幾個便宜的
- Look, there's some now.
- 那邊有幾個
- They' re not even wearing shoes.
- 沒穿鞋子的
- Pay them a few bucks
and they'll jump on the offer.
- 你給他幾兩銀子 他們都很開心
- But how can you trust a swordsman
- 但如果這個人連鞋都沒有穿
- who can't even afford shoes?
- 你對他有信心嗎
- What if he takes a beating
- 萬一他們失手了
- and tells the bandits you hired him?
- 讓那幫馬賊知道是你們指使的
- Then what?
- 你想那幫馬賊會怎么對付你
- Now, I' m not saying my friend is the best.
- 我不敢說我這位朋友 武功比他們都好
- What I' m saying is this,
when the lives of your family are at stake,
- 我現在跟你們說的
- 是你們一家大小二十多條人命的安全
- don't you think
- 至少在這方面
- you should put your faith in someone with shoes?
- 你們該信一個穿鞋的人的人 是不是
- To prepare him for the job,
- 為了不想重蹈覆轍
- I brought Hong Qi to see something.
- 我帶洪七去了一個地方
- Why the corpse?
- 你帶我看死尸干什么
- Because this corpse can talk.
- 因為死尸會說話的
- Two days ago, he fought the bandits.
- 兩天前 他想在這里伏擊馬賊
- He thought he could take them all.
- 以為可以殺光他們
- He was wrong.
- 誰知死的是他自己
- See this slash? It was the fatal blow.
- 取他性命的 是這一刀
- Unlike the other wounds,
- 很明顯跟其它傷痕很不同
- it cut from right to left.
- 是從右至左
- It's unique.
- 他全身只有一個刀傷
- That means the guy who struck the fatal blow
- 也就是說 其中有一個人 只不過出了一刀
- only needed to strike once.
- 就是這一刀 要了他的命
- When you fight the bandits,
- 所以你對付這群馬賊
- look out for one person,
- 要留意一個人
- the left-handed swordsman.
- 一個用左手拿刀的人
- If I die, don't put me on display.
- 如果我死了 你不用帶人來看我
- I don't want to be a talking corpse.
- 我不想做一條會說話的死尸
- The 1 5th day of the sixth lunar month.
It was sunny and windy.
- 十五日 晴 有風
- The almanac says,
"The Star of Judgement descends."
- 地官降下 定人間善惡
- "Blood will flow. Do not travel far."
- 有血光 忌遠行
- "Chant scriptures to prevent catastrophe."
- 宜誦經解災
- Those who don't bother counting their money
- 通常拿了錢看也不看 就收起來的人
- will soon lose it all.
- 他們的錢很快就會花光
- Not Hong Qi. He counted every cent.
- 但洪七他數得很仔細
- This type of person won't stay long.
- 這種人 我知道 不會留在我身邊太久
- The 1 0th day of the seventh lunar month.
The first day of autumn.
- 初十日 立秋 晴
- The almanac says, "The breeze cools.
Auspicious for visiting friends."
- 涼風至 宜出行
- "Do not christen new boats."
- 會友 忌新船下水
- Hong Qi?
- 洪七
- He's gone.
- 他走了
- I doubt he'll come back.
- 我想他不會回來了
- You should look elsewhere.
- 不如你到別的地方找他吧
- You hear me?
- 你明不明白我說什么
- Fooling a woman is never as easy as you think.
- 別以為要欺騙一個女人是很容易的事
- She might seem simple,
- 越是單純的女人就越直接
- but she understood her husband well.
- 她知道她丈夫根本沒有離開
- Because Hong Qi would never abandon his camel.
- 因為洪七是不會拋下他的駱駝不理的
- I told you to wait at home.
- 我叫你在鄉下等我
- Why are you following me?
- 你老跟著我干啥 啊
- Go home!
- 回克
- Go!
- 回克
- No!
- 我不回克
- Go home! Go!
- 你回克吧 回克
- Go home!
- 回克
- Go!
- 走
- Get going ! Move!
- 趕快走 走
- She's been waiting outside for days now.
- 那個女人在外面等了你好幾天了
- She doesn't listen. What can I do?
- 趕她走她都不肯走 我有什么辦法呢
- How can I be a swordsman with a wife in tow?
- 難道要我帶著老婆闖蕩江湖
- Who says you can't?
- 沒說不行啊
- Where there's a will, there's a way.
- 事在人為嘛
- I was once like you.
- 我曾經好象你一樣
- My head was filled with thoughts of glory.
- 一心打天下
- So I left my woman at home.
- 以為能拋下自己的女人
- When I returned, I discovered
- 誰知等我回到家 才發覺
- that my woman had married my brother.
- 她變成我大嫂了
- It's pointless to come here every day.
- 你天天來找我也沒用
- I can't help you if you haven't got any money.
- 你沒錢 我也幫不了你
- Go home.
- 你還是回去 想想別的辦法吧
- I' m begging you.
- 我求求你了
- Begging won't help.
- 你求我沒用
- I' m just a middleman.
- 我只不過是一個中間人
- The only person that can help you is yourselt.
- 要求的人 是你自己
- Everyone needs something to live for.
- 每個人都會為一些東西而堅持
- Others may think it's a waste of time,
- 其他人會覺得是浪費時間
- but it was important to her.
- 但對這個人來講 卻很重要
- The 1 5th day of the seventh lunar month. Rain.
- 十五 有雨
- According to the almanac,
"The Rain Star brings trouble.
- 土黃用時
- "The Star of Talent presides."
- 曲星
- "Time to cleanse. Avoid leaving home.
- 宜沐浴 忌出行
- "Malignance in the North."
- 沖龍煞北
- If I were those swordsmen from the militia,
- 如果我是那群太尉府的刀客
- I would have refused to die.
- 我一定會死不瞑目
- All those lives were lost merely for an egg.
- 原來這么多條命加起來 只不過值一個雞蛋
- You gained an egg, but lost a finger.
Was it worth it?
- 為了一個雞蛋而失去了一只手指 值得嗎
- No.
- 不值得
- But I felt alive.
- 但我覺得痛快
- I was myselt again.
- 這才是我自己
- This should have been no sweat.
- 本來我應該沒事
- But I've lost my speed.
- 但是我的刀沒以前快
- I was quick because I never hesitated.
- 我以前快是因為我直接
- If it felt right, I' d do it.
- 覺得對就去做
- I never cared about the money.
- 從來不會想什么代價
- I thought I' d always be that way.
- 我以為我這一輩子都不會變
- Then that girl asked me for help,
- 直到那個女孩來求我
- and I knew I was a changed man.
- 我才發覺我自己完全變了
- I turned her down
- 我竟然沒有答應她
- because I knew you would.
- 因為我知道你一定不會答應
- I hated myselt for it.
- 那天 我好失望
- I confused myselt with you.
- 我覺得我自己和你混在一起 變成一個人
- I' d lost my real selt.
- 沒有了自己
- I don't want to be like you
- 我不想跟你一樣
- because I know you' d never ever
- 因為我知道歐陽峰
- risk your life for an egg.
- 絕對不會因為一個雞蛋去冒險
- That's the difference between us.
- 這是我和你的分別
- Please help Hong Qi !
- 你能不能救救洪七
- He's hurt bad, isn't he?
- 聽說他病得很厲害
- Please get a doctor.
- 能不能請個大夫 看看他
- A doctor?
- 請大夫
- That costs money.
- 要錢的
- Damn shame I don't have any eggs.
- 可惜我家沒有雞蛋
- Otherwise I' d lend you a few
- 如果有 我可以給你幾只
- since you' re so good
at manipulating people with them.
- 你知道 你最擅長用雞蛋請人做事的
- I won't help him
- 我是不會救他的
- because he didn't listen to me.
- 因為他不聽我的話
- You' re responsible for this.
- 其實 他搞成這樣 都是因為你
- You save him.
- 不如你去救他
- You come to me only because you' re desperate.
- 我知道你不到山窮水盡是不會來求我的
- I've been waiting for this moment.
- 我在這兒等著你來求我
- You once told me you' d never sell yourselt.
- 我記得你講過 你說不愿意為別人犧牲自己
- Well, let's see now
if you can still keep your word.
- 我看你這次 會不會講得出做得到
- What's on your mind?
- 你在想什么
- Nothing.
- 沒什么
- Don't do anything for my sake.
- 不要為我做任何事
- If I die,
- 如果我這次真的死了
- I'll die happy.
- 我也會死的好開心
- I helped you for an egg.
- 我幫你是為了那雞蛋
- I've eaten it.
- 雞蛋我已經吃了
- You don't owe me anything.
- 你沒欠我什么
- Remember, don't do anything stupid.
- 記住 別做傻事
- From that day on,
- 之后
- I never saw that girl again.
- 我就沒再見過那個女人
- I don't think I can use my sabre any more.
- 可能我以后不會再用刀吃飯了
- You don't need to use a sabre.
- 不一定要用刀
- Even a look can kill.
- 赤手空拳都可以殺死人的
- Losing a finger will help your reputation.
- 你不過是少了根手指 這也沒什么
- You can raise your fee.
- 好歹還有份差事
- What's the matter?
- 怎么
- Homesick?
- 想回家鄉
- If you get homesick so easily,
- 如果你這樣就想著回家鄉
- why' d you leave in the first place?
- 為什么當初你又要出來
- You ever wonder what lies beyond this desert?
- 不知過了這個沙漠 后面是什么地方
- Another desert.
- 還不就是另外一個沙漠
- It's a question everyone asks
at some point in life.
- 每個人都會經過這個階段
- They see a mountain
and want to know what's behind it.
- 見到一座山 就想知道山后面是什么
- I wanted to tell him
- 我很想告訴他
- the other side may just be more of the same.
- 可能翻過去 你會發覺沒什么特別
- Looking back,
- 再翻過來
- home may not seem so bad after all.
- 會覺得這邊更好
- But he'd never listen.
- 但我知道他不會聽
- He was the kind of person
- 以他的性格
- who'd have to see for himself.
- 自己不走一走 又怎么會甘心呢
- Where are you going?
- 你打算去哪兒
- Places I've never been.
- 去一個我沒去過的地方
- With luck, I'll be famous.
- 希望可以闖出個名堂
- If one day you hear of a nine-fingered hero,
- 如果你以后在江湖上聽說一個九指英雄
- that'll be me.
- 那一定是我
- And her?
- 那她呢
- I'll take her along.
Like you said, where there's a will, there's a way.
- 帶她一起 像你說的 事在人為嘛
- Besides, there's no martial arts code
against bringing a wife along. Right?
- 又沒規定說不準帶老婆闖蕩江湖 對不對
- Let's go!
- 走
- I suddenly understood why they were a couple.
- 我終于明白那個女人為什么會喜歡洪七
- Because they both were true to their hearts.
- 可能是因為他夠簡單
- As I watched them leave,
- 看著他們走的時候
- I was filled with envy.
- 我的心在妒忌
- I once had this chance.
- 曾經我也有過這樣的機會
- I don't know why
- 不知為什么
- I let it slip away.
- 我卻放棄了
- The day they left, a southerly wind was blowing.
- 他走的那天 風是向南面吹的
- They chose to walk into the wind.
- 他故意逆風而行
- It was the 1 5th day of the eighth lunar month.
- 我記得那一天是十五
- The almanac had this to say,
- 黃歷上寫著
- "The Chamber Star presides.
Fortune favours the North."
- 失星當值 大利北方
- Hong Qi joined the Gang of Beggars
three years later.
- He became their leader and was known
as the Beggar of the North.
- In his later years, he duelled with
Ouyang Eeng on Snow Mountain
- where they took each other's life.
- After Hong Qi left, the rain poured nonstop.
- 洪七走了之后 天一直在下雨
- Every time it rains, I think of her.
- 每次下雨 我就會想起一個人
- She once loved me.
- 她曾經很喜歡我
- Maybe it was just coincidence,
- 不知道是不是巧合
- but every time I left on a journey,
- 每次我要離開她遠行的時候
- it would rain.
- 天都會下雨
- She said it was because she was sad.
- 她說是因為她不高興
- Later, she married my brother.
- 后來她嫁給了我哥哥
- The day of their wedding,
- 她結婚那天
- I left White Camel Mountain.
- 我就離開了白駝山
- You can ask me whenever.
My answer will be the same. I won't go with you.
- 你就算明天再問我 答案還是一樣 我不跟
- I ask for the last time.
- 你跟不跟我走
- Will you come with me?
- 你也不會好過
- I' m staying.
Remember, from now on I belong to your brother.
- 不跟 你記住 從今天開始 我就是你嫂子
- There's only one man who can touch me
and that's him.
- 以后可以拉我手的人只有一個 就是你哥哥
- No other man has that right.
- 其他的人沒有資格
- LICHUN - Winter fades
- Why are you staring at my scarf?
- 你為什么老看著我的汗巾
- It belongs to my husband.
- 這條汗巾是我丈夫的
- Why do you have it?
- 為什么會在你這里
- Is he dead?
- 他是不是已經死了
- I hadn't seen peach blossoms in years.
- 可能因為太久沒看過桃花了
- The following spring,
I visited the blind swordsman's hometown.
- 第二年的春天 我去了那個人的家鄉
- To my surprise,
- 我很奇怪那里
- I didn't find any peach blossoms.
- 根本就沒桃花
- There's no point for me to keep it any more.
- 這件東西對我來說已經沒用了
- Only when I left did I understand,
- 在我離開的時候 才知道
- this place never had any peach blossoms.
- 這地方根本就沒桃花
- "Peach Blossom"
was merely the name of a woman.
- 桃花 只不過是一個女人的名字
- As that woman wept,
- 聽到那個女人的哭聲
- I suddenly realised why Huang Yaoshi
came to see me every year.
- 我突然間明白 為什么黃藥師每年都來探望我一次
- He's an odd child, isn't he?
- 你覺不覺得他好奇怪
- He keeps to himselt.
- 也不理人
- I' m not sure if he's arrogant or shy.
- 悄無聲息
- He never asks for what he wants.
- 分明心里想要 嘴巴卻不肯講出來
- You have to offer it to him.
- 一定要你送到面前才肯要
- At first, I indulged him.
- 最初想 由著他吧
- Gradually, I lost my patience.
- 漸漸地也就不想遷就他了
- Though I've always loved her,
I've kept it a secret.
- 雖然我很喜歡她 但是我始終都不想讓她知道
- Because I know that
untouched fruit is the sweetest.
- 因為我知道 得不到的東西永遠是最好的
- Every time she gazed fondly at her son,
- 每次她凝望著那小孩子
- I knew she was thinking of someone else.
- 我知道她心里其實在想另一個人
- I envy Ouyang Feng.
- 我很妒忌歐陽峰
- I long to be loved,
- 我很想知道被人喜歡的感覺是怎樣的
- yet only manage to hurt others.
- 結果我傷害了很多人
- I always thought you two would stay together.
- 我一直都以為你們會在一起
- Why didn't you marry him?
- 為什么你不嫁給他
- He never told me how much he wanted me.
- 他從沒說過他喜歡我
- Some things don't need to be said.
- 有些話不一定要說出來的
- But it's what I needed to hear.
- 我只需要他說一句話而已
- He was too proud to say it.
- 但他都不肯說
- He took it for granted that I would marry him.
- 他太自信了 以為我一定會嫁給他
- He never imagined I' d marry his brother.
- 誰知道我嫁給了他哥哥
- On my wedding night,
he asked me to leave with him.
- 在我們結婚那晚 他要我跟他走
- But I refused.
- 我沒答應
- Why did he want me only
when he couldn't have me?
- 為什么要到失去的時候 才去爭取
- If that's the way he was going to be,
- 既然是這樣
- I decided I would never let him have me.
- 我不會讓他得到
- If love is a contest,
- 如果感情是可以分勝負的話
- I' m not sure she's the winner.
- 我不知道她是不是贏了
- But I know for certain,
- 但我很清楚
- I've been a loser from the start.
- 從一開始 我就是輸的那個人
- This woman made me love peach blossoms.
- 我是因為這個女人才喜歡桃花
- I'd see her each year
when the peach blossoms bloomed.
- 每年桃花開的時候 我都能見到她
- I visited Ouyang Feng
- 我去探望歐陽峰
- because she wanted to know how he was doing.
- 因為她想知道歐陽峰的消息
- Thanks to Ouyang Feng,
- 也因為歐陽峰
- I had an excuse to see her every year.
- 我每年都可以有借口去看她一次
- Do you know what's
the most important thing in my life now?
- 你知不知道 現在對我來說什么最重要
- Your son, no doubt.
- 如果我沒猜錯的話 應該是你的兒子
- I once thought so.
- 我以前也是這么想對
- But as I watch him grow day by day,
- 但是看著他一天天長大
- I know someday he'll leave me.
- 我知道他早晚會離開我
- Nothing really matters any more.
- 所以我覺得什么都無所謂了
- I used to think some words were so important.
- 以前我認為那句話很重要
- Once spoken they' d last a lifetime.
- 因為我覺得有些話說出來 就是一生一世
- But looking back,
- 但是現在想一想
- I realised it makes no difference.
- 其實說不說也沒有什么分別
- Everything changes.
- 因為有些事會變的
- I always thought I was the winner
- 我一直都以為是我自己是贏的那個
- until one day I looked in the mirror
- 直到有一天看著鏡子
- and saw the face of a loser.
- 才知道自己輸了
- During the best years of my life,
- 因為在我最美好的時候
- the person I love was not by my side.
- 我最喜歡的人都不在我身邊
- Wouldn't it be wonderful
if we could go back to the past?
- 如果可以重新開始 那該多好啊
- You' re his good friend.
- 其實你跟他這么要好
- Why haven't you told him I was here?
- 為什么不告訴他我在這里呢
- I made you a promise.
- 我答應過你
- So I kept silent.
- 所以我一直都沒說
- You' re too honest.
- 你太老實了
- Not long after, she fell ill and passed away.
- 沒多久 她就病死了
- Before she died,
she gave me a bottle of wine to take to him.
- 在她臨死之前 她交給我一壇酒 要我帶給那個人
- She hoped Ouyang Feng would forget her.
- 她希望歐陽峰可以忘記她
- It's said memory is the root of Man's troubles.
- 有人說 一個人有煩惱 是因為記性太好
- That year, I started to lose my memory.
- 從那年開始 我忘記了很多事情
- Now, I only recall a vague
fondness for peach blossoms.
- 唯一有印象的 就是我喜歡桃花
- Six years later,
Huang Yaoshi retired to Peach Blossom Island
- and lived as a hermit.
- He called himselt
the Master of Peach Blossom Island.
- Others knew him as the Lord of the East.
- JINGZHE - Spring returns
- Spring begins. The insects will soon awake.
- 立春之后 很快就又到了驚蟄
- Every year around this time,
a friend comes to visit.
- 每年這個時候 會有位朋友來探我
- But this year he didn't show up.
- 但是他今年沒有來
- Shortly afterwards,
I received a letter from White Camel Mountain.
- 沒多久 我收到一封白駝山來的信
- It said my brother's wife
had died two winters ago.
- 因為一場大病 我大嫂在兩年前的冬天去世了
- I knew Huang Yaoshi wouldn't come again.
- 我知道黃藥師不會再來
- Yet still I waited.
- 可是我還繼續等
- For two days and two nights, I sat at my door.
- 我在門口坐了兩天兩夜
- Watching the shifting clouds, I realised
- 看著天空在不斷的變化 我才發現
- though I lived here a long time,
- 雖然我到這里很久
- I'd never really looked at the desert.
- 但我卻從來沒看清楚過這片沙漠
- Before, when I saw a mountain,
- 以前看見山
- I wanted to know what lay behind.
- 就想知道山的后面是什么
- But not any more.
- 但現在 我已經不想再知道了
- Fate made me an orphan.
- 我是個孤星入命的人
- My parents died young.
- 父母很早就死了
- My brother raised me.
- 只有跟哥哥相依為命
- Being an orphan,
- 可能因為是孤兒
- I always had to fend for myself.
- 我很小就懂得應該怎樣去保護自己
- I learned the best way to avoid rejection
- 我知道 如果你不想被人拒絕
- is to reject others first.
- 最好的方法 就是先拒絕別人
- This is why
- 因為這個原因
- I've never returned home.
- 我一直都沒再回去過
- It wasn't bad there.
- 其實那邊也不錯
- But what have I to go back for?
- 可惜我已經不能回頭了
- I was born under the influence of a total eclipse.
- 我的命書里說 "夫妻宮 太陽化忌
- Love was destined to be out of reach.
- 婚姻有實無名" 想不到是真的
- That night, I suddenly needed a drink.
- 那晚 我忽然之間很想喝酒
- I finished the bottle of magic wine.
- 結果我喝了那半壇"醉生夢死"
- I carried on with business as usual.
- 好像平常一樣 我繼續做我的生意
- By the looks of you, I' d say you' re about 40 .
- 老兄 看來你已經四十出頭了
- In the past 40 years,
- 這四十幾年來
- there must be people you wish
you had never laid eyes on.
- 總有些事你不想再提 或有些人你不想再見
- Maybe they hurt you.
- 有個人可能很對不起你
- Maybe you even considered killing them.
- 或者你想過殺了他們
- But you didn't have the nerve.
- 不過你不敢
- Actually killing is no big deal.
- 其實 殺一個人是很容易的
- No sweat at all.
- 一點也不麻煩
- Now I have a friend who knows some martial arts.
- 我有個朋友 他武功非常好
- He's a little down on his luck these days.
- 不過最近生活上有點困難
- Eor a small fee,
he'll be happy to rid you of that person.
- 如果你能給他一點錢的話 他一定可以幫你殺了他
- Think about it.
- 考慮一下
- But be quick.
- 不過要快
- If you wait...
- 如果不是的話...
- When work was not busy
I'd look at White Camel Mountain.
- 沒有事的時候 我會望向白駝山
- I remembered a woman was waiting for me there.
- 我清楚的記得 曾經有一個女人在那邊等著我
- That magic wine was just a joke
she played on me.
- 其實"醉生夢死" 只不過是她跟我開的一個玩笑
- The more you try to forget,
the better you'll remember.
- 你越想知道自己是不是忘記的時候
- 你反而記得更加清楚
- People say
- 我曾經聽人說過
- when you can't have what you want,
the best you can do
- 當你不能夠再擁有的時候 你唯一可以做的
- is not to forget.
- 就是令自己不要忘記
- I don't know why I have these recurring dreams.
- 不知道為什么 我老是做著同一個夢
- I left the desert soon afterwards.
- 不久 我就離開了這個地方
- The day I left, the almanac had this to say,
- 離開那天 黃歷上寫道:
- "The Travel Star advances.
Fire Conquers Gold. Fortune lies West."
- "驛馬動 火逼金行 大利西方"
- Ouyang Eeng returned to
White Camel Mountain the following year.
- He became known as the Lord of the West.
- Written and Directed by
Wong Kar Wai
- Executive Producers
Tsai Mu Ho and Chan Ye Cheng
- Produced by
Wong Kar Wai and Jeff Lau
- Based on the Story by
Louis Cha
- Director of Photography
Christopher Doyle (H . K.S.C.)
- Action Choreographer
Sammo Hung
- Production Design by
William Chang Suk Ping
- Edited by
William Chang Suk Ping and Patrick Tam
- Music by
Erankie Chan and Roel A. Garcia
- Additional Score and Re-arrangement by
Wu Tong
- Eeatured Cello Solos by
Yo-Yo Ma