阿飛正傳 (1990)
- 多少钱
- How much?
- 两块钱 加瓶子五毛
- Twenty cents, plus five for deposit.
- What's your name?
- 你叫什么名字
- 我干嘛告诉你啊
- Why should I tell you?
- I already know.
- 我知道你叫什么名字
- 你应该叫…
- Your name is...
- 叫苏丽珍
- So Lai-Chun.
- 是谁告诉你的
- Who told you?
- 你晚上做梦会见到我
- You'll see me tonight
in your dreams.
- -
- I didn't see you
in my dreams last night.
- 我昨晚做梦没有见到你噢
- 你根本没睡好
- Of course not.
You didn't even get any sleep.
- 你好笨呢
- Don't fight it.
You'll see me for sure.
- 一定会见到我
- There's something different
about you today.
- 你今天有点不太一样
- 没有啊 有什么不一样
- No, there's nothing different.
- 没有?
- No?
- 你耳朵怎么红了
- Why are your ears red?
- 你到底想怎么样
- What do you want?
- I just want to be friends with you.
- 想跟你做个朋友
- 我为什么要跟你做朋友
- Why should I be your friend?
- 看着我
- Look at my watch.
- 干嘛看你手表啊
- Why should I?
- 只要一分钟
- Just for a minute, okay?
- 时间到了 说吧
- Time's up. What now?
- 今天几号
- What's today's date?
- 十六号
- The 1 6th.
- 十六号 四月十六
- The 1 6th.
- April 1 6th.
- 1960年4月16下午三点之前的一分钟 你跟我在一起
- April 1 6th, 1 960,
one minute before 3:00.
- We were here together.
- 我会记得这一分钟
- I'll always remember
that minute because of you.
- 从现在开始 我们就是一分钟的朋友
- From now on,
we're one-minute friends.
- 这是个事实 你改变不了
- It's a fact.
You can't deny it.
- 因为己经过去了
- It's already happened.
- 我明天会再来
- I'll be back tomorrow.
- 他会因为我而记住那一分钟?我不知道
- Would he remember
that minute because of me?
- I don't know.
- 可是我却一直都记住这个人
- But I remembered him.
- 后来 他真的每天都来
- He came back every day after that.
- 我们就是从一分钟的朋友
- We started as one-minute friends,
- 变成两分钟的朋友
- then two minutes...
- 没有多久 我们每天见面都超过一个钟头
- Soon we were spending
an hour a day together.
- How long have we known each other?
- 我们认识多久了
- A long time.
- 很久了 不记得了
- I've forgotten.
- 我表姐快结婚了
- My cousin's getting married soon.
- 是吗 帮我恭喜她吧
- Really? Give her my best wishes.
- 她说结了婚之后
- She said
- 会搬去跟公公婆婆一起住
- she'll be moving in
with her husband's family.
- 什么意思
- So?
- 就是 我要找地方搬了
- I have to find someplace else to live.
- 我想搬来跟你住
- I'd like to live with you.
- 好啊
- Sure.
- 那我怎么跟我爸说啊
- How will I tell my dad?
- 说什么
- Tell him what?
- 我们的事咯
- About us.
- What about us?
- 我们什么事
- 你会不会跟我结婚啊
- Would you marry me?
- 不会
- No.
- 我不会再到你这来了
- I'm never coming back.
- 哎哟 弟弟 你快一点啊
- Come in, quick.
- 你妈咪喝醉了 吐得一塌糊涂呀 我急得很呢
- Your mother drank too much
and threw up all over.
- I'm so worried about her.
- Bring her some tea.
- -给她一杯茶 -噢 好啊
- 弟弟啊 你是不是饿了 要吃些东西吗
- Are you hungry?
You want something to eat?
- 那个男人是谁
- Who's that guy?
- 跟你说我只有一副耳环
- It was just a pair of earrings!
- 你要我就还给你好了
- Here, take 'em back!
- 不会就这么点吧
- You stole more than that.
- 我说过多少次 我没有偷
- I told you I never stole anything!
She gave them to me willingly!
- 是她心甘情愿给我的
- 你说我妈为什么倒贴你
- 你他妈的 你说我妈倒贴小白脸
- You mean she's willing
to let you freeload off her!
- 靠女人吃饭的家伙
- - Let's see what you say now.
- Don't hit me!
- -不要打我 -我打死你
- - Huh?
- Stop hitting me!
- 什么 说呀 说呀
- What's that? Speak up!
- -大声点 -是我偷的
- - Louder!
- I stole 'em!
- 大声点
- Louder!
- 是我偷的
- I stole 'em!
- 我告诉你 别让我知道你找我老妈
- I'm warning you: Don't let me
catch you around my mother again!
- 你可以换衣服了
- You can get changed now.
- 我忘记拿耳环了 你有没有看见
- I left some earrings here.
Have you seen them?
- 没看见呀 我帮你找一下
- No, but I'll help you look.
- Hey, what are you doing?
- 哎 你干什么
- 你很喜欢这副耳环?
- You like this earring?
- 送给你
- Keep it.
- Hey!
- 为什么只有一只啊
- Why just one?
- I'll wait for you downstairs.
- 这什么地方啊
- Where are we?
- 我家
- My place.
- 我没有说要去你家呀
- When did I say
I'd come home with you?
- 你也没说不去呀
- You never said you wouldn't.
- 你一个人住呀
- You live alone?
- Is the rent high?
- 房租很贵咯?
- 四十
- Forty bucks.
- 哇 你知不知道 我们全家人住的那个房子
- Wow.
- My whole family lives in one room
that only costs $28.
- 才二十八块
- You bring girls home often?
- 你经常带女孩子上来吗
- 偶然
- Sometimes.
- 先说好噢 我只是上去坐一下子噢
- Let's get something clear.
I'll stay, but just for a little while.
- 嗯 好闷啊
- It's stuffy in here.
- 这是不是跟人家分租的
- Are there other tenants here?
- 这间屋怎么是空的
- Why's this room empty?
- 你好像很喜欢在你们家走来走去
- You like nosing around
other people's places.
- 厕所在哪里呀
- Where's the bathroom?
- 哎 我们去吃宵夜 好不好
- Let's go get something to eat.
- 怎么不早说
- Why didn't you say so earlier?
- 外面雨好大噢
- It's pouring outside.
- 我还是走了 你送我回家吧
- I'd better go now.
- Would you take me home?
- - Why did you come with me then?
- I just promised to stay a while.
- 想回家干嘛上来
- 我讲好只上来坐一下的
- 哎 你把我当什么人呐
- What kind of girl do you think I am?
- 你不要以为我很随便的
- Don't think I just jump
into bed with guys!
- 你不要以为送我一对破耳环 就可以对我为所欲为啊
- Don't think I'll do just anything
for some cheap earrings!
- 我告诉你 我可不是那种爱慕虚荣的女人噢
- I'm not like those other loose women!
- 你不要再过来啊
- Don't come near me!
- 我看你能憋多久
- Let's see how long
you can go without breathing.
- - A thief!.
- Who's that?
- 是我啦
- - It's me.
- My friend.
- -朋友 -我啦
- 我跟你说过 不要从这里爬上来
- I've told you many times
not to climb up here.
- 我懒得跟阿三在那边叽叽歪歪的
- I don't want that Indian guard
downstairs to hassle me.
- 我不知道你有朋友在 我走了
- I didn't know you had a friend here.
I'll be going.
- Take the stairs.
- 走楼梯呀
- 从哪来 就从哪走啊
- In the window,
out the window.
- How come your friend's so strange?
What's he do?
- 你朋友怎么那么奇怪 他干嘛的
- 你不要问那么多
- Don't ask so many questions.
- -哎 你朋友是干小偷的? -不管你的事
- Is he a thief?
- 现在几点了
- What time is it?
- 三点
- About 3:00.
- 我回家了
- I've gotta go home now.
- 以后还见不见面了?
- Will we see each other tomorrow?
- 也许
- Maybe.
- Then call me.
- 那你要打电话给我噢
- 你有没有我电话
- You have my phone number?
- 那我写给你
- I'll write it down.
- 你十点以后才能打过去哦
- Call after 1 1 :00
or I won't be there.
- 太早了我还没回去呢
- Here.
- 梁凤英 你不是叫露露吗
- Leung Fung-Ying?
Aren't you called Lulu?
- 我同事不知道我叫露露啊
- My coworkers don't know
my English name.
- 一定要打电话给我哦
- Call me. You promised, okay?
- 好
- Okay.
- 我知道你不会打给我的
- I know you won't call.
- 会的
- I will.
- 你根本就没有记我的电话
- You didn't even memorize my number!
- You wrote it down.
Why should I memorize it?
- 都写下了 我还记什么啊
- 如果弄丢了呢
- What if it gets lost?
- I could get lost just as easily.
- 如果电话丢了
- 就是人也丢了
- 如果你敢把我丢了
- Don't you dare lose it!
- 当心我泼你硫酸
- Do it and I'll pour
acid on your face!
- 割花你的脸
- 你最好不要说这种话
- Don't ever talk to me like that again.
- 你狠
- You're good.
- 碰到你 我认了
- You tamed me.
I have to do as you say.
- 你不是要回去吗
- Aren't you going home?
- 我帮你叫部车
- I'll call you a cab.
- 我不想回家了
- Now I don't want to go home.
- 那你就睡这里吧
- Stay here then.
- Damn you!
- 早
- Good morning.
- You still here?
Don't you have to go home?
- 你一直坐在这里呀?怎么不回家呢
- 你还不是没回家
- You didn't go home yourself.
- 不跟你说
- I'm not talking to you.
- Hey.
- 我们以前有没有见过面
- Have we ever met?
- You don't look familiar.
- 我好像不认识你呀
- But you'd be the one to know
if you've noticed me somewhere.
- 不过 你有没有留意过我呢
- 只有你自己才知道喽
- - What do you do for work?
- Work?
- 你做什么的?
- 我做什么?
- Turn up the radio.
- 把你收音机声音开大一点
- 怎么样 猜得到吗
- Any idea? Figure it out?
- 猜不到
- Not yet.
- Dance for me again, okay?
- 再跳一次怎么样
- 哼 你想得美呀
- You trying to take advantage?
- Hey! What's your name?
- 你叫什么名字啊
- 叫我咪咪好了
- Call me Mimi.
- 我听人家说
- 说世界上有一种小鸟 是没有脚的
- 它只可以一直飞呀飞呀
- I've heard
there's a kind ofbird with no legs.
- 飞到累的时候 就在风里面睡觉
- All it can do is fly and fly.
- When it gets tired,
it sleeps on the wind.
- 这种小鸟 一辈子只能着陆一次
- This bird can only land once
in its whole life.
- 而那一次
- 就是它死的时候
- That's the moment it dies.
- 阿姨
- Auntie.
- 你过来 我有话跟你说
- Come here.
I want to talk to you.
- Move over.
- 坐过去 坐过去
- Hey, who is she?
- 那个是谁呀
- What was all that about?
- 你啥意思啊
- 什么什么意思
- What?
- You know what I'm talking about.
Why did you beat him up?
- 你自己做的事情你自己晓得 你为什么打人呀
- He was ripping you off.
- 他骗你的钱
- 谁说他骗我的钱
- Who told you that?
- 还要人家告诉我?
- No one has to tell me.
- 他不骗你钱 怎么会跟你在一起
- Why else would he be with you?
- 人家多年轻呀 你几岁呀
- How old is he?
And how old are you?
- 你年纪不小了
- You're not young anymore.
- 对呀 他是为钱跟我一起
- You're right.
He's in it for the money.
- 但他让我开心呀
- But he makes me happy.
- 我养到你这么大 我钱用得少吗
- I raised you and spent lots on you,
but have you ever made me happy?
- 你让我开心过吗
- You think I've been happy?
So we'll be unhappy together.
- 既然这样 那大家都不要开心了
- 你到底想怎么样
- - What do you want?
- You know very well.
- 你知道我想干什么
- 哼 我跟你讲过不晓得多少次了
- How many times do I
have to say I won't tell you?
- 我不会再跟你讲的
- 你要想找你自己亲娘
- You want to find
your real mother, right?
- 你有本事
- Find her yourself, if you can.
- 你自己去找
- I've taken care of you
for so many years.
- 我把你养这么大
- If I was gonna tell you,
I'd have done it long ago.
- 要说我老早就说了 我以前不说
- I didn't because I couldn't bear
to see you leave.
- 因为我不舍得你
- And I won't tell you now either.
What's in it for me?
- 我现在更加不会说
- 我现在要告诉你
- Suppose I tell you.
- 你去找她 我得到些什么
- What do I get
if you go off and find her?
- 我什么都没有
- Nothing!
- 你也不会记得我
- You'll forget all about me.
- 做什么 瞪着眼看着我做什么
- What?
- Why are you staring at me like that?
- 好啊 我是要你恨我
- Fine. I want you to hate me.
- 这样你就不会忘记我
- At least that way
you won't forget me.
- Come on, be nicer to me.
- 对我好一点
- 也许呢 有一天我会告诉你的
- Maybe I'll tell you someday.
- Otherwise, forget about it.
- 否则你想都不要想
- 好啊 我就睁大眼睛 看你什么时候告诉我
- All right.
- I'll be waiting for that day.
- 他妈妈是不是很有钱啊
- Is his mother rich?
- 也许吧 她以前是个交际花
- I think so.
- She was a high-class escort.
- 你认识小旭很久了吗
- Have you known York for long?
- 小时候 他家就在我们车厂楼上
- He used to live
in the apartment above our garage.
- 你知不知道他脑子里面 到底在想什么
- You know what's on his mind?
- 我不知道
- No, I don't.
- 不过你脑子里在想什么 我都知道噢
- But I know what's on your mind.
- 什么呀
- What?
- 你最好不要喜欢我噢
- Don't fall in love with me!
- 这么晚在这干嘛
- What are you doing here this late?
- 我等朋友
- Waiting for my friend.
- 有什么事吗
- What is it?
- A girl downstairs
says she knows you.
- 下面有个女孩子 她说认识你
- You'd better go have a look.
- 你最好下去看看
- 我下去一下
- I'm gonna go see.
- Why have you come?
- 找我干什么
- 我想把东西拿回去
- To get my things.
- 上来吧
- Come up then.
- 我想再回来跟你住
- I'd like to come back to you.
- 你还回来干什么
- What for?
- 我们合不来的
- I'm no good for you.
- 我不是那种喜欢结婚的人
- I'm not the marrying type.
- 不结婚没关系
- I don't care.
- 我只想跟你在一起
- I just want to stay with you.
- 干嘛迁就我
- Why do you put up
with so much from me?
- 你能迁就我一时 也不能迁就我一世
- You can't just put up with me
for the rest your life.
- 你和我在一起 不会快乐的
- You won't be happy with me.
- 你到底有没有喜欢过我
- Did you ever really love me?
- 我这一辈子 不知道还会喜欢多少个女人
- I can't know how many more women
I'll fall for in my life.
- 不到最后 我也不知道谁是我最喜欢的
- I won't know which I love most
till the end of my life.
- 等我一下
- Wait here.
- 我上去帮你拿东西
- I'll collect your things for you.
- 你上面有人啊?
- Is someone up there?
- Who's outside?
- 外面那个是谁啊
- Stop asking questions.
- 问那么多干什么
- 把拖鞋脱掉
- - Take off those slippers.
- Why?
- 干嘛脱
- They belong to someone else.
- 拖鞋是人家的
- 谁说是她的 有记号吗
- Who says they're hers?
You got any proof?
- You gonna take them off?
- 你脱不脱
- No!
- 我不脱
- A woman shows up out of the blue
claiming this is hers and that's hers.
- 莫名其妙跑出个女人来说
- 这个是她的 那个也是她的
- How many more women
will show up later?
- 我哪知道还有多少女人跑上来啊
- 过几天要是再来个女人说你也是她的
- If one comes and claims you,
should I just give you up?
- 难道我也给她吗
- 我什么都不给
- I'm not giving up anything!
- 我进了这屋子 就什么都是我的
- Once I step in here,
everything is mine!
- 你上来干什么 我不是叫你在楼下等我吗
- Why did you come up?
I told you to wait downstairs.
- I'm leaving.
- 我先走了
- 抱着拖鞋睡吧
- You can sleep
with the slippers tonight.
- You really care about the slippers?
Okay, I'll give 'em back!
- 你很在乎这双拖鞋是吗 那我就还给她
- 你满意了吧
- Satisfied now?
- 反正这间屋子里什么都不是我的
- After all, nothing here is mine.
- 我算什么啊 我走好了
- What am I to you anyway?
I'm leaving.
- Don't come back
once you step out that door.
- 出去就不要回来
- 你是不是对每个女人都是这样子
- Do you treat all women like this?
- 我才不会像她那么笨呢
- I'm not gonna be as stupid as her.
- 你干嘛这样对我嘛
- What are you doing?
- Why do you treat me like this?
- 行了
- 好痛呀
- Stop! You're hurting me!
- 又是你 还没回家啊
- You again?
- Still haven't gone home?
- 有什么不如意的事 好好睡一觉就什么都忘了
- A good night's sleep
and you'll forget your problems.
- 你能不能借点钱给我坐车
- Could you lend me
a few dollars for a cab?
- 我只有五块钱 够不够
- I've only got five.
Is that enough?
- 那我怎么还你
- How will I pay you back?
- 没关系
- Don't worry about it.
- 我经常在这儿走来走去
- I'm always on duty around here.
- 总有机会的 拿着吧
- We may meet again.
- Take it.
- 是你呀
- Oh, it's you.
- 我是来还你钱的
- I wanted to pay you back.
- 不要急嘛 慢慢还没关系
- No hurry.
It doesn't matter.
- -不好吧 -谢谢
- I don't want to owe you.
- Thanks.
- 你没事了吧
- Are you all right?
- 我先走了 我要上班
- I'll be going now.
I have to go to work.
- 这么晚了 上什么班呀
- This late? What kind of work?
- 我回体育馆
- At the stadium.
- 晚上有球赛 我要帮忙卖票
- There's a game tonight.
I have to work the box office.
- 那以后看球赛 给免费咯
- Then I can get in
to a soccer game for free.
- 我以前最喜欢看球赛了
- I used to like watching soccer,
but I'm too busy these days.
- 不过现在没时间了
- If there's a game you want to see,
don't buy a ticket.
- 哪天你想看球赛 不要买票噢
- 来找我 我请客
- I'll get you in.
- 那先谢了
- Thanks.
- 拜拜
- 你能不能跟我聊聊天
- Could we talk?
- 如果是你跟你男朋友的事情 我恐怕帮不上忙
- I can't help you
with your boyfriend.
- 我只想聊聊而已
- I just want to talk.
- Don't you have any friends?
- 你没有朋友吗
- 我不想别人知道我的事
- - I don't want others to know.
- But you'll tell me?
- 那你干嘛跟我说
- 如果再不说 我一定
- If I don't...
- 如果我再不说 我怕我会崩溃
- If I don't get it off my chest,
I'll go crazy.
- 我以为我会没事的
- I thought I would be okay.
- 我常对自己说
- I kept telling myself,
- 不要让别人知道你自己不开心
- ""Don't tell others you're unhappy.
- 让自己忙动一点
- Work harder.
- 忙完了就早点回家睡觉
- Go home and get to bed early.''
- 我也想回家
- I want to go home,
- 我家在澳门
- but my home is in Macao.
- 一个晚上我真的不知道该去哪里
- I don't know how to get through
these long nights.
- 睡又睡不着
- I can't sleep.
- 我不想再回到这里来
- I don't mean
to keep coming back.
- 我答应我自己 再也不要回到他那
- I promise myself,
""I won't go back.
- 如果我再回去 我一定会很恨我自己
- I'll hate myself if I go back again.''
- 我又不想恨我自己
- I don't want to hate myself.
- 你帮帮我吧
- Help me, please.
- You can't go on like this.
- 你这样下去 不是办法
- I'll be okay if I can just
get through tonight.
- 过了今晚就没事了
- 你老说过了今晚就没事
- You always say,
""I'll be okay after tonight.''
- 你昨晚怎么过的
- What about last night?
- If you'd made it through last night,
you wouldn't be here now.
- 你能过得了昨晚 今晚你不会在这儿
- 感情的事 要提得起放得下
- Make up your mind.
Stop going back and forth.
- 如果你真的离不开他的话
- If you really can't live without him,
- 你就上楼去告诉他 你没有他不行
- why don't you go right up
and tell him?
- Otherwise, starting this very minute,
pretend you don't know the guy.
- 如果不是 从这分钟开始就当作没有认识过他
- Don't mention ""this very minute!''
- 你不要提这一分钟
- I used to think a minute
could pass so quickly.
- 我以前以为一分钟很快就过了
- But actually, it can take forever.
- 其实也可以是永恒的
- 有一天有个人指着手表对我说
- One day a guy pointed
at his watch and told me
- 他会因为那一分钟 而永远记得我
- he'd remember me forever
because of that minute.
- 我那时候觉得好动听啊
- That sounded so sweet.
- 但是我现在看着表
- But now when I look at that clock,
- 我告诉我自己
- I tell myself
- I have to forget that guy
starting this very minute.
- 我要从这一分钟开始
- 把这个人忘记
- 我们在澳门从小就好希望能够坐电车噢
- As a little girl in Macao,
I really wanted to ride the streetcar.
- 我记得我表姐每次回来
- Whenever my cousin returned
from Hong Kong,
- 我都会问她 什么时候能带我去香港
- I'd ask her when she was going
to take me there.
- 你表姐是香港人啊?
- Your cousin is from Hong Kong?
- 不是 不过她很小就来香港读书
- No, but she studied in Hong Kong
when she was young.
- 她很能干的
- She's really sharp.
- 毕业没有多久 她就在贸易公司找到工作
- She got a good job with a foreign company
right after graduation.
- 男朋友对她又很好
- Her boyfriend is successful too.
- 她们就快结婚了
- She's going to get married soon.
- 不是每个人都这么幸运的
- Not everyone can be that lucky.
- 做人 最好不要去比
- Don't compare yourself
with other people.
- I didn't feel poor
- 我以前不知道什么叫穷
- until I started school.
- 直到我读书
- 同学们 每年都有新的制服
- All the other guys got
new uniforms every year,
- 而我穿来穿去 老是那一套
- but I had to wear
the same one every year.
- 从那时候起
- That's when...
- 我知道什么是穷
- I realized I was poor.
- 那你为什么当警察呢
- What made you become a policeman?
- 我本来想跑船的
- I wanted to be a sailor,
- 我妈妈身体不好
- but my mother's health
wasn't very good,
- 家里又没有别人在
- and there was no one else at home.
- 我只好留下来
- So I had to stay.
- 你每天这么一个人走来走去的 不会烦啊
- Don't you find it boring
walking around by yourself all night?
- 早就习惯了
- Not really.
- I'm tired.
I think I'll go home now.
- -我累了 我想先回家 -好啊
- Okay.
- If you can't find anyone to talk to,
come see me.
- 真没人陪你聊天的话
- 就来找我好了
- 你要工作 我经常打扰你不好意思
- I wouldn't want to interfere
with your work.
- 你可以打电话给我啊
- You can call me then.
- 大概这个时候 我都会在这的
- I'm here about this time every day.
- You have enough money for the fare?
- 有没有钱坐车啊
- 有啦 再见
- Yes. Bye.
- I never really thought she'd call.
- 我从来没想过她会打电话给我
- 不过我每次经过电话亭 都会停一下
- But every time I passed by the phone booth,
I'd stand there for a while.
- 好像是习惯了 也许她己经回澳门了
- Maybe she's all right
and she made it back to Macao.
- Or maybe shejust needed someone
to help her through that one night.
- 也许她只是需要一个人陪她过一个晚上
- 没多久 我母亲过世了
- Soon after that,
my mother passed away,
- 我也就跑船去了
- and I became a sailor.
- 儿子 快回来吃饭
- Son, come eat your meal.
- 饭都弄好了
- It's ready now.
- 快回来吃饭
- Ranjet, come and eat.
- You want me to beat you?
- 难道要我打你吗
- 我的心也碎 漂不漂亮啊?
- My heart is broken
- Do I look pretty?
- 地板擦了?
- - Did you scrub the floor?
- Yes. It just dried really fast.
- 擦过了 谁晓得它干那么快啊
- 你要是不相信的话 可以发誓
- If you don't believe me.
I'll swear to it!
- Swear on your mother's grave.
- 要发就发毒一点
- 什么意思啊 不擦又怎么样嘛
- Why?
So what if I didn't scrub it?
- 干嘛要人家发毒誓呀
- Why should I swear on her grave?
- 上街回来再擦嘛
- I'll scrub it when I come back, okay?
- 好嘛好嘛 大不了我擦完以后再上街 这总可以了吧
- All right, I'll scrub it
before I go out.
- Could you stop being so quiet?
- 你能不能开口说句话啊
- 看你这样子 就像是掉了魂似的
- You seem so depressed.
- I'll treat you to a movie, okay?
- 走吧 我请你看电影
- If you don't have any money,
I still have a few bucks.
- 你要是没有钱呢 我这里还有几十块
- Are you broke?
- 你是不是有什么困难呀
- 我可以养你啊
- Maybe I could support you.
- My girlfriend's got a new job
at the Oriental Nightclub.
- 我有个好姐妹 她现在在东方上班
- 她说当舞小姐赚钱好容易的
- She says it's easy
earning a living as a dance hostess.
- I wouldn't mind,
- 我上班是无所谓啊
- but you'd have to pick me up
every night after work.
- 不过你每天晚上一定要来接我
- - Then I'd be your ""boy.''
- Do you care?
- 那我不就是吃软饭吗
- 怕什么 只要我们两个人能在一起就好了
- The important thing is to be happy.
- I wouldn't tell anybody.
- 我也不会告诉别人
- Still want to go to a movie?
- 你想看电影?
- Let's go.
- 走吧
- 好啊 不过我想先弄下头发再去呀
- Okay, but I want
to fix my hair first.
- 你不换衣服了?
- You don't have to change?
- 等下 你还没换鞋啊
- Wait, my slippers -
- 今早老头子和我吃茶
- I had breakfast
with Old Man this morning.
- 他看见我心情不大好
- He realized I was in a bad mood.
- 他叫我跟他到美国去呀
- He asked me to go
to the States with him.
- 我也晓得的
- I know very well
- 到我这个年纪
- that at my age
- 要找一个真正喜欢自己的人非常困难
- it's hard to find
someone you really like.
- The Old Man treats me so well.
- 既然老头子对我那么好
- So that's that.
- 那就算了
- 老是老了一点 不过心地蛮好
- He's quite old,
but he's kindhearted.
- 你觉得怎么样
- What do you think?
- 这次走了我就不会回来了
- I won't be coming back.
- 如果你喜欢 跟我一道去吧
- If you want,
you can come along.
- 如果你不愿意我也不会勉强
- I won't force you
if you don't want to.
- 到了今天这个地步 你当然不会勉强
- Of course you won't force me.
- 你想走 是吗
- You're the one who wants to leave.
- 没那么简单
- Stop dreaming.
- You force me to stay
with you all these years,
- 你逼我待在你身边这么多年
- and now suddenly you're leaving.
- 现在你想拍拍屁股就走了
- I won't let you go.
- 我不会让你走的
- I've taken care of you
for so many years.
- 你放心好了 我已经养了你这么些年
- 所以我不会不理你的
- I won't abandon you now.
- 我已经替你安排好了
- I've arranged everything for you.
- 房子呢 我留给你
- I'll leave you the house.
- 钱 我每个月会寄给你
- I'll send you money every month.
- I don't want anything.
- 我什么都不想要
- I just want you to stay.
- 我只要你留下来
- You always wanted
to keep me with you,
- 这么多年你一直不肯放过我
- 到了现在 你也别想我放过你
- so there's no way
I'll let you go now either.
- - If you dare to try-
- Are you threatening me?
- 你走走看吧
- 你吓我呀?
- 好啊 我根本就不想走
- All right.
I don't really want to go anyway.
- I'll be old in a few years.
- 再过两年我老了
- You gonna take care of me?
- 你养我了?
- With what?
- 你有啥本事养我呀
- 我才不管了
- Doesn't matter.
- If I can't, we'll just starve
to death together.
- 等养不起你的时候 大家都不要活
- 你的想法一直没有变
- That's your dream anyway, isn't it?
- 你真有出息
- You're really something, you know?
- 这么多年 你一直与我作对
- You've fought me all these years.
- 啥时候你可以对我好一点
- Can't you be a little nicer to me?
- In that case, you shouldn't have
let me know I was adopted.
- 你要我对你好点 你就不应该这么早告诉我
- 我不是你亲生的
- 你不说不就没事了
- Then everything would've been fine.
- 要说又只说一半
- But you told me a little
and hid the rest.
- I just want to know
who my parents are.
- 我只是想知道 谁是我亲生母亲
- 你为什么不肯告诉我
- But you won't tell me.
- Don't you know you're giving me
an excuse to hate you?
- 是你给我机会去恨你的
- Fine! Go find out yourself then!
- 好啊 有本事你自己去找吧
- 菲律宾那地方又不大 你为什么自己不去找
- The Philippines isn't that big.
Go and look!
- 你不敢去是吧
- You just don't dare!
- You're afraid you'll find out
your mother isn't rich
- 你怕万一发觉你亲生妈妈 不是什么千金小姐
- 不是什么名门望族 可能还不及我呢
- or from a famous family.
Maybe worse than me!
- 管你屁事
- That's none of your business.
- I'll keep pushing until you tell me.
- 你只要一天不告诉我 我就一天不会死心
- We can keep playing
this game forever.
- 我们就这么耗下去
- You'll have to tell me
the truth one of these days.
- 早晚我要你亲口告诉我 谁是我的亲生母亲
- I won't be as happy
to hear it from others.
- 换了别人 我还不爱听呢
- It has to be you.
- 我就是要你亲口说
- Unless maybe you die first.
- 除非你死了
- Then it'll cease to matter.
- 那倒也干脆了
- I should never have said anything.
- 我当初不应该让你知道
- I told you
- 我告诉你
- because you're not my own blood,
- 因为你不是我亲生的
- and I know sooner or later
you'll leave me.
- 我想你早晚会离开我
- I always thought I'd be all right.
- 我以为我自己 可以放得下
- 我没想到 我会舍不得你
- I never realized
I couldn't bear to see you leave.
- 我一直不告诉你
- So I just never told you.
- 我是有些自私
- That was selfish of me.
- But I meant well.
I wanted to protect you.
- 不过我其实想为你好呀 我想保护你
- They didn't want you at all.
- 他们根本不要你
- If they really wanted you,
- 假使要你的话
- they'd have come for you long ago.
- 早就会来找你了
- 你不会明白的
- You wouldn't understand.
- 我晓得我现在无论说什么 你也听不进去
- I know you won't listen
to anything I say now.
- 这几年来 你一直放纵自己
- You've run wild all these years.
- 把所有的责任都推到我身上 你想报复吗
- Now you want to blame me
and have your revenge.
- Fine.
- 好了
- I'll tell you who your mother is now.
- 我已经告诉你 你亲生娘在哪个地方了
- 我受够了
- I've had it with you.
- 你以前做人 总是用这个借口
- You've always used it
as an excuse before.
- 你以后再不可以用这个借口了
- Well, you can't use it any longer.
- 你想飞呀?
- You want to fly off?
- 好吧 你飞啦
- All right, fly.
- 你要飞就飞得远点
- Fly as far as you can.
- But don't let me find out
you got cold feet.
- 你不要有一天让我晓得
- 你自己在骗你自己
- Made up your mind?
- 已经决定了?
- 说也说了那么多次了
- 时候到了 总得去一下
- I've said it many times,
- but now it's time to actually go.
- 这样也好
- That's good.
- How long will you be gone?
- 有没有想过 会去多久
- 那边情况怎么样 还不知道呢
- I don't know what will happen there...
- 我也从来没想过 会待多久
- or when I'll be back.
- Take care of yourself.
- 自己保重了
- 她知不知道你要走?
- Does she know you're leaving?
- 知不知道 我还是要走的
- I have to leave,
whether she knows or not.
- 她要是来问你 你就告诉她我已经走了
- If she comes around bothering you,
tell her I'm gone.
- Take these.
- 拿去吧
- 我知道你一向很喜欢它
- I know you've always liked it.
- 好好的待它
- Take good care of it.
- 他没来过?
- Has he been here?
- 我问你 他有没有来过
- I asked you if he's been here!
- 你不理我就行了吗
- Stop ignoring me!
- I know you're seeing him!
- 我知道你常常去看他
- Have you no self-respect?
He already said he doesn't want you!
- 你 你干嘛那么贱啊
- 人家早就不要你了
- -你干嘛还死缠着他不放 -你说够了没有
- - Why can't you leave him alone?
- Are you done?
- He's left you now too,
so go home and cry!
- 你被人家甩了 不会回家自己哭啊
- 干嘛告诉我呢
- Why come tell me about it?
- Okay, he treated me badly,
but did he treat you any better?
- 我不想知道 他原来不是对我特别坏
- 也不是对你特别好
- Don't touch me!
- 不要碰我
- He treats all women the same!
- 他对每个女人都是一样的
- You can stay a little while,
but I'm locking up soon.
- 你哭一下好了 我们马上要关门了
- I shouldn't really have come.
- 其实我不应该来的
- 不应该给你这个得意的机会
- I shouldn't give you
a chance to gloat.
- 不过我一直认为 他还是比较喜欢我
- Still, I thinks he likes me
a little more.
- 他到底还是因为我 才不要你的
- For whatever reason,
he left you for me.
- 这种事 早知道总比晚知道好
- It's better to find some things out
sooner than later.
- 现在哭的人是你 又不是我
- You're the one crying now.
- I got over it a long time ago.
- 我早就把他忘了
- What is it?
- 什么事
- -你儿子有没有回来过呀 -没有
- - Has your son come by?
- No.
- 那 你知不知道 要怎么样才能找得到他
- Then would you know
where I could find him?
- 不晓得 他的事从不告诉我的
- No, he never tells me anything.
- If you ever see him,
- 如果你看到他 请你告诉他咪咪找他
- tell him Mimi's looking for him.
- 他有我的电话
- He has my phone number.
- 我还不知道会不会见到他
- I don't know if I'll see him.
- 我明早要到外国去了
- I'm leaving tomorrow.
- Is he going with you?
- 他会不会跟你一起去
- 我能不能看看你的房子
- May I take a look at your place?
- 每次跟他来 他都叫我在楼下等他
- He used to always ask me
to wait downstairs.
- 我已经很想知道
- I really wanted to know
- 这房子什么样子的
- what this place looked like.
- It's like every other place.
- 看着不过如此
- 我是不是很傻
- Am I being foolish?
- 不是呀 我年轻时也是这样
- No, I was just like you
when I was young.
- 要不要跟你叫一辆车子
- You want me to call you a cab?
- No, thanks.
- 不用了 谢谢
- 怎么是你呀 我还以为是小旭呢
- Oh, it's you.
- I thought it was York.
- 他去菲律宾了
- He left for the Philippines.
- Why are you following me?
- 干嘛跟着我啊
- Stop following me!
Go away!
- 我叫你不要跟着我的
- 你是聋子啊 你走 我不要看到你 你走
- I don't ever want to see you again!
- 你干嘛赶我走呢
- Why send me away?
Why can't I follow you?
- 你就让我跟着你
- 我怕你会出事嘛
- - I don't want anything to happen to you!
- Stop being so good to me!
- 我不要你对我这么好
- 我说过叫你不要喜欢我的
- I told you before
not to fall in love with me!
- 你这算什么
- What's going on?
You taking over?
- 接手啊?
- 车子接手 连人你也接手 你配吗
- You got his car and his girlfriend -
but do you deserve them?
- 他不在这 并不代表我就会喜欢你
- Just 'cause he's gone
doesn't mean I have to love you!
- 我不会喜欢你的
- I won't fall in love with you!
- 你干什么你
- What are you doing?
- 你不要抓着我 你放手
- Let me go!
- What do you want?
- 你放开我
- 我真的好想去菲律宾
- I really want
to go to the Philippines.
- I really do.
- 我真的好想
- Here.
- What's with all this money?
- 哪来这么多的钱啊
- Like you said,
you have to deserve something.
- 你不是说过 咱们需要相配才行
- He looked real good in the car.
- 车子他坐上去好看
- 我坐上去也不像个样子
- I looked like a joke.
- 既然配不上 干脆把它卖了
- So it was better just to sell it.
- 真想去菲律宾的 就去吧
- Go to the Philippines
if you really want to.
- And when you see York,
tell him I'm sorry.
- 见到旭仔的话 替我说声对不起
- Tell him I couldn't handle the car,
so I sold it.
- 说我 开不起他的车 卖了
- And if you really can't find York...
- 万一找不到旭仔
- then come back to me.
- 回来找我吧!
- 1%1年4月12日
- On April 1 2, 1 96 1,
I fiinally arrived at my mother's house.
- 我终于来到了我自己妈妈的家里
- 但她不肯见我
- But she didn't want to see me.
- 那些工人说她已经不在这里
- The maids told me
she no longer lived there.
- 当我离开这个家的时候
- As I was leaving,
- 我知道我身后有一双眼睛看着我
- I could feel a pair of eyes
watching me from behind,
- 然而我是不会回头的
- but I was determined
not to turn around.
- 我只不过想看看她
- I just wanted to fiind out
what she looked like.
- 看看她的样子
- 既然她不给我机会
- Since she wouldn't give me
that chance,
- 我也不会给她这个机会
- I wouldn't give it to her either.
- 请问有没有房间?
- - You have a room?
- Thirty dollars a day.
- 有!房租一天三十块
- 加床五块钱一个
- Five for an extra bed.
How long are you staying?
- 那你住几天?
- Two days.
I'm waiting for a ship.
- 我住两天 我要等船开
- Thanks.
- 谢谢
- 谁?
- Who's there?
- 先生 你一个人住吗?
- Are you alone, mister?
- 怎样?
- You done now?
- 还未成
- What?
- 你想怎样?
- It's stuck.
- 什么?你不喜欢吗?小心呀!
- Hey, you gonna fall asleep
on me right here?
- Easy!
- 不要告诉我你会帮我
- You gonna sleep here?
- 起来呀 你真的要睡在这里?
- A lot of people walk by here.
- 喂!你不是认真的吧?
- Hey!
- Are you serious?
- 这里有很多坏人经过的
- You're really gonna
fall asleep on me.
- 喂 起来呀!
- Well, it's up to you.
- 你没有出去?
- You haven't gone out?
- 刚回来
- I just came back.
- 你有人在?
- Is someone with you?
- 朋友而己
- Just a friend.
- Am I in the way?
- 我不是碍着你吧?
- 没有
- No.
- 她算不错的了
- She's not bad.
- You ever stayed here before?
- 你以前来过这儿了吗?
- 唐人街没多大而已
- You know how small Chinatown is.
- 这家客找呢 很多人喜欢住在这儿的
- Lots of people come and stay here.
- 每一个来这儿的都住在这
- Almost everyone
ends up staying here.
- 你是香港来的?
- Did you come from Hong Kong?
- 是呀!
- Yeah.
- 你做什么职业的?
- What do you do?
- 跑船
- I'm a sailor.
- 做了多久呀?
- How long?
- 刚刚转行跑船而已
- I just changed jobs.
- 我以前是警察
- I used to be a cop before.
- 不错呀!
- Not bad.
- 为什么不做警察而跑船去呢?
- Why'd you switch from cop to sailor?
- 没有 只想出外跑一下吧了
- Oh...just wanted to wander around.
- 对了 你来了菲律宾多久了?
- Anyway...
- how long have you been
in the Philippines?
- 几个月 了
- A few months.
- 来干什么?工作?
- What for? You working?
- !哼!我可不喜欢工作的!
- I hate work.
- 我来找家人
- I'm looking for my family.
- 找到没有?
- Did you find them?
- 算找到了
- Something like that.
- Even my watch is gone.
What's the time?
- 手表都没有了!现在几点了?
- 三时半
- 3:30.
- 倒不如出去喝杯酒吧
- Shall we go have a drink?
- 不了!这么晚了!
- No, thanks. It's late.
- If it's too late to go back to your place,
why not just stay here?
- 喂 如果太晚
- 不方便回家的 在这儿睡吧
- I have wine here.
Help yourself.
- 我这儿有酒呀 随便喝吧
- I don't have a place.
- 我没有家的!
- Anyway, I have to be
at the station at dawn.
- 我想 反正天亮了我要去车站
- That's just a few hours from now.
- 才几个小时
- Better to drink the hours away
than sleep.
- 喝几个刁 时 比睡几个小时好!
- You heading somewhere else?
- 你要到别的地方吗?
- I get bored staying
in one place too long.
- 一个地方住久了 会腻的
- 像你说的 去外地跑一下
- Like you said,
I like to wander around.
- Want some?
- 喂 你要不要?
- Thanks.
- 好哇…
- When will you go back?
- 那么 你什么时候回去?
- When they finish
unloading the cargo.
- 等船把货却完吧
- Probably take about two days.
- 我想 大概两天吧
- 两天之后便回香港了
- How about you?
Are you going back?
- 你呢?会不会回去呀?
- Maybe.
- 也许吧!但就算回去
- Even if I wanted to,
it wouldn't be for a while.
- 我想也要一段很长的时间
- Maybe we'll run into each other
in Hong Kong.
- 可能回到香港以后 在街上碰到
- 大家都不认得对方了
- Might not even recognize each other.
- I hope that doesn't happen.
- 希望不会吧!
- Have I seen you somewhere before?
- 我以前见过你没有?
- Don't remember.
My memory's not so good.
- 都忘了!我记性不大好的!
- Mine neither.
- 我也是!
- 走!走呀!
- Get out of here! Go!
- 走呀!
- 走!
- Hey.
- 喂!你到底乘那一班车的?
- What train are you taking?
- I didn't say I was.
- 我没有说过是来乘火车的
- If you're not taking a train,
- 你不是来乘火车
- why'd you come to the station?
- 那么来火车站干什么?
- I'm meeting someone.
- 等人
- He and I have something to discuss.
- 我先进去谈一点事情
- I owe you this one.
It's on me next time.
- 这一顿先欠你 下一次有机会才请你
- It's an American passport.
- 这是个做得十分好的护照
- That's a big deal!
Worth a lot of money.
- 这是我的工作 你喜欢吗?
- I've killed a lot of people.
- But that's part of my job,
you know.
- Now, where is my money?
- 好了 你的钱呢?
- 钱?
- Money?
- 我没有钱
- I don't have your money.
- That was fast.
- 那么快!
- Stop him!
- 别跑!
- Run!
- 走呀!
- You ever been to the States?
- 有没有去过美国呀?
- Why aren't you talking?
- 干吗不说话?怕上不了船?
- Worried you'll miss your ship?
- Not everyone's like you.
- 不是人人都像你的!
- You don't have a care in the world,
- 不忧吃不忧用 不用工作!
- 我要干活的!你知不知道?
- but I have to earn a living.
- If you want a passport, pay for it!
- 要护照的便用钱去买嘛!
- If you don't have money,
don't start trouble!
- 你没钱干吗要惹那么多事!
- We could have died back there!
- 你知不知道刚才可能会要了我们的命
- Back there?
- 只有刚才的场面能要人命吗?
- 人分分钟都会死的!
- You could die any minute.
This train could derail.
- 火车出轨也可以呀!
- 防得了那么多吗?
- How can you predict it?
- If you're tired of living, fine.
- 你嫌命长可没有人管得着!
- But don't drag me down with you.
- 但你别害死我!
- Hey, I told you
to take off back there,
- 喂 我早已叫你走
- 现在是你跟着我而已
- but here you are tagging along.
- I wish you had been killed,
you son of a bitch!
- 真希望刚才你这混旦被人一枪打死
- - You ever hear of a bird that -
- Yes.
- 喂 你有没有听过这世界上有种鸟
- 听过了!
- The one with no legs.
- 没脚的那一种嘛!
- 你这种谎话哄女孩子倒可以
- Maybe you can fool girls
with that story.
- Think you're some kind of bird?
- 你像鸟吗?那一点像鸟?
- Which part of you?
- 你像唐人街垃圾站检回来的
- You're just the drunk I picked
out of the garbage in Chinatown!
- 醉酒鬼吧了!
- Think you're a bird?
- 像鸟?
- 你懂飞便不会蹲在这儿了!
- If you could fly,
you wouldn't have to be here.
- 飞吧!有本事飞给我看吧!
- Go ahead, fly!
- Show me how you fly.
- You'll see.
- 有机会的!
- Just don't be jealous when it happens.
- 但到时你不要自卑啊!
- Tell me,
- 你告诉我吧!
- how long till the next station?
- 要多久才能到达下一个站呀?
- I don't understand you.
Say again.
- 我不知道你说什么!
- 多久呀?到下个站要多久呀?
- 告诉我吧!
- 十二小时
- 十二小时?
- 谢谢
- That day when I left the hospital,
- 那天从医院里走出来
- I felt very relieved.
- 顿时立刻人觉得轻松了
- 以后我勿要再担心我的生活了
- My fiinancial worries were over.
- 每个月有50元美金收入
- I'd receive 50 American dollars
every month
- until the child turned 1 8.
- 直到那个小童18岁为止
- I've always wanted to know what I'd see
the last moment of my life.
- 我最想知道的是我这一生人
- 最后的一刻会看见什么
- 所以我死的时候一定不会磕上眼睛
- So I mustn't close
my eyes when I die.
- What about you?
- 你呢?
- What do you wanna see most
the moment your life ends?
- 在你最后一眼你想看见什么呀?
- Life is so long.
- 一辈子那么长 好多东西我也没见过
- There's a lot I haven't seen yet.
- I don't know.
- 我也不知道!
- 我也不知道我最想看见什么!
- I don't know what I want to see.
- 想想吧
- Give it some thought.
- 反正你跑船那么闷
- It's gotta be boring at sea anyway.
- Life isn't really that long.
- 一辈子不会太长的
- Now's the time
to start thinking about it.
- 想得来也该是时候了
- I used to think
there was some kind ofbird
- 以前 以为有一种雀鸟
- 一开始飞便会飞到死才落地
- that flew and flew,
never touching down until it died.
- 其实它什么地方也没有去
- But that bird never
actually flew anywhere,
- 那只雀鸟一开始便已经死了
- because it was dead
from the very beginning.
- I said I'd never be able to tell
- 我曾经说过
- 未到最后也不知我最喜欢的女人是谁
- which woman
I loved the most until the end.
- I wonder what she's doing now.
- 不知她在做什么?
- It's dawn.
- 天开始亮了
- Looks like quite a beautiful day.
- 今天的天气看来很好的
- I wonder what sunset will be like.
- 不知今天的日落会是怎样的?
- The last time I saw him,
- 我最后一次见到他的时候
- I asked him a question.
- 我问了他一个问题
- You remember what you were doing
- 你还记不记得
- 去年四月十六日下午三时
- on April 1 6th of last year
at 3:00 p.m.?
- 你在干什么?
- Why do you ask?
- 为什么这样问?
- No reason.
- 没什么?
- A friend of mine
used to test my memory
- 我有一个朋友 他常常考我的记忆力
- and asked me what I did that day.
- 他问我那天做了些什么
- I couldn't remember.
What about you?
- 我可忘了!你呢?
- 她告诉你了?
- Did she tell you?
- I thought you'd forgotten.
- 我以为你已经忘了
- I remember what
should be remembered.
- 要记得的我永远都会记得
- Did you see each other a lot?
- 你们有来往的吗?
- 有一段时间
- For a time.
- But once I changed jobs,
we lost touch.
- 我跑船之后 没什么联络了
- What about you?
- 你呢?
- 我?
- Me?
- No.
- 没有了!
- What else did she tell you?
- 她还跟你说了些什么?
- Nothing.
- 没有了
- We really didn't know
each other that long.
- 其实我们认识了一个很短的时间而己
- Do you love her?
- 你喜欢她?
- No, we're just friends.
- 不是 朋友罢了
- When you see her again,
tell her I remember nothing.
- 将来你有机会再见她的话
- 你告诉她我什么都忘了
- 这对大家也好一点
- It's better that way for all of us.
- I don't even know
if I'll ever see her again.
- 也许我以后也没有机会再看见她了
- Even if I do...
- 就算再见到她
- she may not recognize me.
- 可能她不会认得我
- You've come here all by yourself.
Aren't you afraid?
- 一个女孩子来到这里 你不怕危险吗
- 我听说香港来的人都住在这里
- I heard everyone
from Hong Kong stays here,
- There's someone
I want to ask you about.
- 所以我想跟你打听一个人
- Written and Directed by
WONG KAR-WAI
- Starring
- LESLIE CHEUNG, ANDY LAU
MAGGIE CHEUNG
- CARINA LAU, JACKY CHEUNG
and REBECCA PAN
- Cinematography by
CHRISTOPHER DOYLE