旺角卡門 (1988)
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 喂,蝦頭呀,四姨婆呀!
- Hello, is it Ha-tau?
I'm Auntie!
- 什麼事?
- What's the matter?
- 你還沒醒呀,我遲點再打來
- Are you still sleeping?
I'll call you later
- 好!
- OK!
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 又是四姨婆呀!
- It's you again, Auntie!
- 你還沒起床,那我再遲點打來
- You still didn't get up!
Then I call you later
- 不要了,有什麼事你說好了
- Oh, no need! Just go on!
- 是這樣的,你表妹最近不大舒服
- The problem is that your
cousin is not feeling well
- 要出來看醫生,為了免她進進出出的
- and will go to see doctor!
To avoid wasting time in travelling
- 所以索性叫她在你那裏住兩天好不好
- I'll let her live with you for
several day! OK?
- 原來我還有表妹嗎?
- Didn't I have a cousin really?
- 就是你二舅父的女兒阿娥呀!
- She's your second uncle's
daughter, Ah-ngor!
- 是誰呢?
- Who is it?
- 我以為你不在家呢,我是阿娥!
- I just thought that you were out!
I'm Ah-ngor!
- 你是不是表哥呀?
- You are my cousin, aren't you?
- 當自己家裏一樣好了
- Just treat yourself at home!
- 廁所、廚房都在那邊
- There are kitchen and washroom
- 喂,有人Call我,叫他遲些打來給我
- Hello! Someone's calling me!
Tell him to call me later!
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 喂,麻煩你叫華哥聽電話?
- Hello! Can I speak to Brother Wah?
- 他在睡覺,你那位找他?
- He's sleeping. Who is calling?
- 連我你都不認識
- You don't even know me
- 那你認識他也不會有多久
- You must be his new friend
- 我叫烏蠅,你是誰呀?
- I'm Fly! Who are you?
- 我是他表妹呀!
- I am his cousin!
- 表妹?!隨便啦!
- Cousin?! Never mind!
- 你告訴他我正在等肥九出來講數
- Tell him that I'm waiting for
bargaining with Fat-karl
- 你叫他醒了就Call我
- Tell him to contact me
when he get up
- 好!
- OK!
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 喂,表妹呀,華哥還沒起床嗎?
- Hello, Cousin!
Didn't Brother Wah get up?
- 還沒有,你是不是有要緊事找他?
- Didn't still! Is it urgent?
- 要不要我去叫醒他?
- Didn't you want me to wake him up?
- 不用了,如果他起來了
- No, thanks! If he get up,
- 你告訴他我還在等肥九來講數
- tell him that I'm still
waiting for Fat-karl
- 叫他Call我啦!
- and tell him to call me!
- 好的!
- OK!
- 眼睏就進房去睡吧!
- Go to sleep if you are tired!
- 我今晚睡客廳行啦
- I could sleep in the living room tonight!
- 為什麼戴口罩?
- Why do you wear a gauze-mask?
- 費事傳染啦!
- To avoid infecting other!
- 什麼病呀?
- What kind of disease?
- 醫生說可能是月市有事
- The doctor said that my lung
is malfunctioning
- 所以叫我出來找個專科看看
- and tell me to see a specialist
- 死不了的,不用害怕
- You won't die!
- 多吃些橙就沒事啦!
- Just eat more oranges and
you'll be alright!
- 怪怪的!
- So strange!
- 剛才有個叫烏蠅的
- A guy called Fly had phoned you
- 打了幾次電話來找你
- several time a while ago!
- 是嗎?他說什麼?
- Really? What did he say?
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 喂,表妹呀?
- Hello, little cousin!
- 華哥起床了沒有?
- Haven't Brother Wah get up?
- 喂!
- Hello!
- 我現在還在肥九那兒收數
- I'm still staying with Fat-karl
for collecting debt
- 有沒搞錯,今早收到現在還沒收到
- Damn it! You still haven't
get the money till now?
- 明明是玩你,你不要走開,我馬上來
- He's just making fun of you!
You stay there and I come at once!
- 我今晚沒空陪你吃飯
- I cannot go for dinner
- 你自己出去吃吧
- with you tonight!
- 這裏有一百元,你拿去吃飯
- Here's one hundred dollars
for your dinner!
- 鑰匙在地毯底下
- The key is under the carpet!
- 除了它吧,很好看嗎?!
- Take it off, would you?
It isn't looking good
- 先喝杯茶吧!
- Have a cup of tea first!
- 肥九,我跟你講
- Fat-karl, I tell you...
- 我烏蠅肯跟你講這麼久
- I'm doing you favour
to talk with you
- 算是給足面子你了
- for such a long time
- 我烏蠅的名字不夠響
- I, Fly, am not famous
- 不是我不夠QuaIi
- because I'm not qualified
- 是我大佬教我做人要深藏不露
- also my Big Brother always
tell me to be subtle
- 牛池灣飛機你認識吧?!
- Did you know Mr Aeroplane
of Agah-chee Wan?!
- 他在我們場裏簽了一千六百元的單
- He had made a debt of $1600
- 不過是拖了兩天
- and just paid it late for two days,
- 現在飛不起啦,還要坐輪椅呢!
- now he cannot fly,
and have to sit on a wheel chair
- 這件事還是我烏蠅親手做的
- I did that with my own hands
- 你這是拋我啦?!
- Are you trying to frighten me?
- 飛機他算是老幾呀?拿他來跟我比
- He, Aeroplane, is a nobody
and cannot be compared to me
- 我告訴你呀
- I tell you...
- 我肥九出來混
- I, Fat-karl,
- 向來沒有找數這個習慣
- never before have the habit
of paying debt
- 別說是你,大圈那個向東夠惡了吧?
- Let's say that Big-Circle
who were more powerful...
- 現在也變成細圈啦!
- and now Big-Circle
becomes Small-Circle!
- 你知道是為了什麼?
- Do you know why?
- 就是因為他拿疊單來叫我找數
- It was because he forced me
to pay his debt,
- 被我打得他五官不全
- so I hit him nearly into death
- 現在只剩下一隻眼啦!
- He now get only one eye left!
- 出來混了才不過兩年
- Just having two years experience
- 夠膽來向我肥九收數?
- don't you have the guts to collect my debt?
- 我肥九的刀疤多過你的腳毛呀!
- I got knife-scars more than
the number of your leg's hair!
- 刀疤?我大哥得一條,你有,我切!
- Scar? My Big Brother has one!
I'll cut myself if you have!
- 你切啦!
- Cut yourself then!
- 還沒講完?!
- Haven't you finish talking?
- 還在講開場白
- We're in the beginning still!
- 講了幾個鐘頭,還只是講開場白?
- Still in the beginning for so many hours!
- 你找死呀?!
- Don't you want to die?
- 別動,統統不要動!
- Don't move! Everybody don't move!
- 給不給錢?給不給?!
- Would you pay the debt?
- 給,給,我沒說不給!
- Yes, yes! Why wouldn't I?
- 想不到會這麼順利的
- It's unbelievable! So easy!
- 看他的樣就知道是鱷魚頭,老襯底啦
- I know, just by his face,
that he is a sheep wearing tiger's skin
- 有這麼多人在
- With so many companions,
- 要有本事的話,早就動你了
- they will strike you in the very
beginning if they have guts
- 你說得對!
- You are right!
- 這個給你!
- This is for you!
- 謝謝大佬!
- Thank you, Brother!
- 大佬,你到那裏去?
- Where are you going Big Brother?
- 華哥!
- Brother Wah!
- 你來找Mabel?
- Visiting Mabel?
- 是呀!
- Yeah!
- 她還沒上班呢!
- She hasn't go for work yet!
- 我到下面去等她
- I'll wait for her downstairs
- 好呀!
- OK!
- 那間Boutique有好多新貨到了
- That boutique has a lot of
new arrival!
- 是嗎?
- Really?
- 改天跟你一起去看吧!
- I'll go to the boutique with
you some other day!
- 好呀!
- OK!
- Mabel!
- Mabel!
- 來!
- Come here!
- 我還沒吃飯,一齊去宵夜吧!
- I didn't have my dinner!
Would you go eating with me!
- 不喜歡就算了
- That's OK if you don't like to!
- 為什麼這麼晚才返工?
- Why did you go to work so lately?
- 我剛剛才出院
- I just left from the hospital
- 剛剛出院?!又去洗胃?!
- Just from the hospital? Why?
Stomach-washing again?
- 不是洗胃,是墮胎呀!
- Not stomach-washing!
It's abortion!
- 講笑是嗎?
- Are you kidding?
- 你可以當我講笑
- You can treat it as kidding
if you like to!
- 不是吧,有了也不告訴我?
- No it won't! Why didn't you tell me
that you were pregnant?
- 你有給機會我跟你講嗎?
- Had you gave me a chance
to tell me?
- 我等了你三天,你有沒Call過我?
- I had waited for three day!
But didn't you call me?
- 我沒有Call你,你可以Call我呀!
- You could call me if I didn't!
- Call你,跟你講什麼?
- Call you! What could I tell you?
- 告訴你我要去墮胎
- Tell you I'm going for abortion
- 還是叫你跟我結婚?
- or tell you to marry me?
- 認識了你六年,我得到些什麼?
- We'd been together for six years!
What did I get finally?
- 人,我有等於沒有
- I felt like not knowing you
- 錢,就更加不用說了
- and didn't even get any money
- 我霉得連墮胎的錢都要向老媽借呢!
- I'm so poor that I had to borrow
my mother's money for abortion!
- 你說,我到底為了什麼?
- Speak up! What did I do for?
- 住口!
- Shut up!
- 你從認識我那天開始
- Stop saying!
Since the day we'd met,
- 就知道我是個什麼人
- you knew already what kind
of person I am
- 你想結婚,想賺錢就不要跟著我
- Don't stay with me if you want
to marry & want money
- 你別以為一聲不響的去墮了胎
- Don't think that because you had
abortion so secretly
- 我就會一世都不安樂
- that I would feel sorry for
all the rest of my life
- 我不會的!
- I won't!
- 你口裏說不會,你的心一定會
- Your mouth said you won't
but your heart said you will
- 就因為你不重視我,你不緊張我
- Because you didn't bother me,
didn't care about me
- 我就要糟蹋你的孩子
- I spoiled your baby
- 我還要告訴全世界人知道
- And I am going to tell everybody
- 我為了你墮胎
- that I had your baby aborted,
- 等你這一輩子都不安樂
- so that you'll feel guilty for
the rest of your life
- 你行,算你行!
- You've got the guts!
- 表哥!
- Cousin!
- 你沒事吧?
- Are you alright?
- 表哥!
- Cousin!
- 表哥,有什麼事嗎?
- What's the matter, cousin?
- 你是不是失戀了?
- Are you lovelorned?
- 你說什麼?
- What did you say?
- 你說什麼呀?
- What did you say?
- 我告訴你,以後你不要再說這兩個字
- I tell you! Never talk
about lovelorn again
- 否則的話,我就扔你出去
- Or else, I'll throw you out!
- 你不用去看醫生?
- Did you see the doctor?
- 剛剛看完回來
- I just returned from the hospital
- 醫生怎麼說?
- What have the doctor said?
- 明天才有報告
- I will get the report tomorrow!
- 吃過飯沒有?我跟你出去吃吧!
- Haven't you have your meal?
Go eating with me!
- 我煮了飯啦!
- I have make the meal!
- 今早烏蠅又打過電話來
- Fly had phoned you again
this morning
- 那衰仔有什麼話講呀?
- What had the dirty guy said?
- 沒什麼,只聊了兩句
- Nothing special!
Just some casual talk!
- 有沒有問我的事呀?
- Didn't he ask anything about me?
- 你什麼事?
- What kind of thing?
- 昨晚的事呀
- The thing happened last night!
- 烏蠅只是問了一句
- Fly had asked only once!
- 問一句?問些什麼?
- What? What did he ask?
- 我不敢講!
- I'm afraid to tell you!
- 有什麼話你講好了
- Just tell me what you heard!
- 真的講呀?!
- Do you insist me to tell you?
- 他問你是不是失戀了
- He asked me if
you were lovelorned
- 整天坐在這裏,怎麼不出去走走?
- You have been here for all day!
What didn't you go out?
- 沒什麼地方好去,九龍我沒有朋友
- No place to go!
I have no friend in Kowloon
- 快點吃呀,今晚我同你出去走走
- Eat quickly!
We'll go out together tonight
- 表妹,你在讀書還是做事?
- Cousin, are you studying or working?
- 在做事啦!
- I'm working already!
- 做什麼工作?
- What kind of job?
- 在朋友的餐廳裏做幫手
- I'm working in a friend's restaurant
- 男朋友呀?
- Boy friend?
- 不算是男朋友
- Well! Not quite!
- 人人都叫他做鄧伯
- Everybody call him Uncle Tang
- 等會兒我們去看戲
- Let us go to the cinema a while later!
- 等你有空才說吧,你不一定要陪我的
- We'll go if you are free!
You have no need to stay with me
- 班救兵呀?!
- Calling rescue?
- 阿西,輸了多少錢?
- Ah-site, how much have you lose?
- 五百元!
- Five hundreds!
- 五百元這麼少我才不打
- I won't play for so little money!
- 棺材山地一鋪過,一千元,怎麼樣?
- One thousand for one game,
agree for not?
- 一千元,波王,怎麼看?
- One thousand? What's your opinion,
King of snooker?
- 什麼?一千元就想看我的實力
- What? To see my quality
just by one thousand dollar?
- 這盤我用單手讓你
- I play with single-hand
in this game,
- 有種的就賭兩千元
- for two thousands
- 單手讓我,即刻簽約
- Single hand!
Let's sign contract at once!
- 阿西!
- Ah-site!
- 單頂!
- Single-head!
- 又入,怎麼看呀?
- Another ball into pocket!
What's your opinion?
- 是不是,我說波王厲害嘛!
- Right, King of snooker is really great!
- 西呀,看看輸了人家幾度?
- Ah-site, how many scores have I lost?
- 不用計了,暫時贏你三十度
- No need to calculate!
He has thirty scores more than you
- 給你全部入了,都贏你五度
- Still has five scores more than you
even if you win all the ball rested
- 怎麼看呢?
- How do you look?
- 那就是要SetLOOk架啦!
- That means we need
a targeting stick!
- 西呀,拿枝私家Q來
- Ah-site, bring me my private cue
- 開波,開波!
- Start, start!
- 子工西呀!
- Stunt Follow
- 走開呀!
- Get away!
- 走開呀!
- Get out of my way!
- ScreWBack,現在到SetLOOk架啦
- Now, set the targeting stick!
- 不穩陣,錘穩陣點
- Not stable! Make it more stable!
- 小心點呀,輸七度
- Beware! You will lost 7 scores!
- 救波啦,救呀,救呀!
- Save that balls! Save it!
- 你當我死的?!
- Are you taking me as a dead!
- 去你的
- Fuck off!
- 大佬!
- Big Brother!
- 怎麼啦?大佬!
- What's the matter, Big Brother?
- 走啦!
- Get away!
- 走呀,去你的
- Go away, bastard!
- 別走!
- Don't go!
- 別走呀!
- Don't go!
- 你媽的,不要阻著!
- Bastard, don't block the way!
- 死呀你!
- Damn you!
- 死呀,死呀!
- Damn it! Damn it!
- 他媽的
- Fuck off
- 大佬!大佬!
- Big Brother!
- 可以走了嗎?
- Could we leave now?
- 好了!
- It's OK!
- 靜點好不好?
- Be quiet, would you?
- 你沒事吧?
- Are you alright?
- 我沒事!
- I'm alright!
- 為什麼這麼晚了還不睡?
- Why don't you go to sleep?
It's so late
- 表哥,我的報告出來了
- Cousin, my report said that
- 醫生說我沒事
- my health is alright
- 我本來想跟你慶祝一下
- I want to celebrate with you at first,
- 不過,四姨婆說這幾天
- but, Auntie said the weather is fine
- 天氣暖和了,餐廳好忙
- & the restaurant is busy these days
- 鄧伯叫我早點回去
- Uncle Tang want me to go back earlier
- 我叫了你兩次,不過你都沒有反應
- I have called you twice,
but you have no response
- 我想你一定很倦了
- You must be very tired, I think
- 熱天快到了
- Summer is coming
- 大嶼山有很多人進來渡假
- & many people will spend
their holiday in Lantau Island
- 不知道你那行有沒有假期呢?
- Do you have holiday working
in such career?
- 廚房裏我煮下了飯
- I've made a meal for you
in the kitchen
- 另外我買了幾隻杯
- Besides, I've bought several glasses
- 我知道,不用多久就全部都會打爛了
- I know, they will be all broken
sooner or later
- 所以我藏起了一隻
- So I've hid one of them
- 到有一天你需要這只杯的時候
- One day when you need this glass,
- 打個電話給我
- give me a phone, and...
- 我會告訴你藏在什麼地方
- I'll tell you where it was hidden
- 拜拜!阿娥!
- Goodbye, Ah-ngor!
- 各位!
- Everybody!
- 小聲點呀,小聲點呀!
- Be quiet! Be quiet!
- 各位親友,各位嘉賓
- All my relatives and all my guests,
- 今天就是我弟弟阿西結婚的大好日子
- today is the wedding of
my brother, Ah-site
- 酒微菜薄,沒什麼招呼大家
- We've prepared some simple
food to serve you
- 請各位多飲一杯,我先飲為敬!
- Would we all raise our glasses
I drink first
- 飲杯!
- Cheer!
- 叫了你禮金不用兩百元那麼多
- I've already said that two hundred
dollars were too much
- 我怎麼知道他會在天台擺酒
- How would I know he would
- 那麼「縮骨」呢!
- hold the ceremony on the roof!
- 請起筷!
- Please eat!
- 起筷啦,起筷啦!
- Use your meal, please!
- 不要這樣,起筷啦!
- Don't behave this way! Eat!
- 看這邊!
- Look at this way!
- 多影一張,多影一張
- Take one more photograph!
- 好,好!
- OK! OK!
- 謝謝,謝謝!
- Thank you!
- 快去叫你外父外母出來影相,快點啦
- Go bring your mother-in-law and
father-in-law to take a photograph!
- 快點呀!
- Hurry up!
- 阿爸,過去影張相吧!
- Father, would you take a photograph!
- 不影!
- No!
- 影嘛,阿爸!
- Take it, father!
- 不影!
- No!
- 不要這樣,去啦,去影嘛!
- Don't be like that,
go take a photograph!
- 不影,影鬼影馬嘛,影來獻世呀!
- No! What for?
It's really a shame!
- 要吃你就快點吃
- Eat quickly if you want to!
- 多坐一會兒都會中暑呀!
- We must leave soon
or else I'll faint
- 不要這樣嘛,老頭子!
- Don't be like that, father!
- 沒有錢就別學人家擺酒
- Don't hold any celebration
if you don't have money
- 在天台擺酒,簡直是離譜
- Celebrating on the roof
is extremely unbelievable
- 我都不知道要怎樣教你
- I just don't know how to teach you
- 你一世人做事有那樣是好看的
- You have never done
a good work in the past
- 你弟弟,你弟弟結婚
- It's your brother's wedding!
- 你搞得現在這麼寒酸?
- Why did you made it so shabby?
- 大哥呀,我不想辦得風風光光嗎?
- Don't you think that I didn't
want to make it luxurious?
- 不過現在沒有偏財,你叫我怎麼辦?
- But I have no money!
What can I do?
- 你媽的,這麼多說話
- Damn it! So noisy!
- 「屎忽鬼」 !
- Gay fellow!
- 你說什麼?
- What did you say?
- 我說什麼?!我說uA是「屎忽鬼」呀!
- What did I say?
I said you are gay!
- 沒有魚翅你吃嗎?沒有鮑魚你吃嗎?
- I did serve you shark's fin
or abalone, didn't you?
- 就只差些冷氣,你這麼多說話做什麼
- It has no air-conditioning!
Why are you so talkative?
- 照我的意思,你只配吃齋鮑魚
- You only deserved vegetal abalone
- 要不是你女婿說你喜歡吃鮑魚
- If your son-in-law didn't
say you love eating abalone,
- 我會給你吃?!
- I won't let you have it!
- 早知道你這麼老土
- If I know you are so troublesome,
- 吃鮑魚,去吃屎啦你!
- I'll give you shit, not abalone!
- 你這小子想找死是嗎?
- Are you looking for death?
- 用東西扔我?!
- Don't you dare throwing things to me?
- 你不要阻著我,讓我打死他
- Don't block my way!
Let me kill him
- 是不是想打架呀?
- Don't you want to fight?
- 大哥,不要這樣呀,大哥!
- Don't do that, Big Brother!
- 想比劃一下是嗎?
- Want to fight, don't you?
- 喂,你現在想怎麼樣?走開呀!
- Hey, now what do you want?
Get away!
- 我告訴你,你不要出聲呀!
- I tell you, don't make any noise!
- 為什麼不出聲?
- What can't I speak?
- 坐下!
- Sit down!
- 走開呀!
- Get lost!
- 好小子!
- Good boy!
- 坐下,坐下呀!
- Sit, sit down!
- 怎麼?不對呀,他是屎忽鬼嘛!
- Hey! Is it right?
He's really bastard
- 你是不是要在大哥面前動手?
- Do you really want to fight
before Big Brother?
- 是不是呀?
- Don't you?
- 你講呀,你講多一次
- Speak up! Speak once more!
- 他怎麼樣都是阿西的外父
- Anyway, he is Ah-site's father-in-law
- 你這樣搞法,即是令你弟弟難做?
- If you make trouble,
your young brother will be embarrassed
- 你說對不對?
- Do you agree?
- 好,好,我不對,我錯,是我不對!
- OK! It's my fault!
I'm wrong!
- 弟弟,今天大哥要你受委屈
- My young brother,
I make you suffered today
- 將來大哥賺到了錢,一定替你補數
- I'll pay for it when I have
money some days
- 早已知道輪到我們社團的了
- I knew that it's our turn
- 估不到那麼快的
- But it happens so soon
- 昨晚警察拘捕了我們二十多人
- The cops arrested us last night.
- 拘捕了那些卒子不緊要
- They're just small fry, It's not a big deal
- 大口基是楂數的
- Big-mouth kay controls the money
- 聽裏面的人說
- They said that
- 警察正和他談判,想轉他做污點證人
- The cops are making a deal with him.
They wont him to be turncoat witness
- 這件事可大可小呀!
- This case is quite serious!
- 所以「阿公」叫我來通知你們
- So that Godfather sent me
to inform you that,
- 這陣子沒什麼事就不要搞那麼多事
- don't make any trouble if
it is not necessarily these days
- 喂,外面哈林大行動呀!
- Hey, the police has a great
action outside!
- 你們這班仆街
- All of you bastards
- 那個身上有毒品、家生呀!
- who have drugs and weapons,
- 快點自己搞定
- go hide them away quickly!
- 華仔,外面有人找你呀!
- Ah-wah, someone visiting
you outside!
- 謝謝!
- Thank you!
- 你來做什麼?
- What are you coming for?
- 專誠來找你的
- I visit you with special reason
- 你弟弟烏蠅在我們這裏欠了條數
- Your brother, Fly,
owe us a sum of money
- 幾期沒還,Call他,他又不覆機
- He hasn't pay the debt for several period
and didn't reply our call
- 我大哥叫我來知會你一聲
- My big brother sent me
to inform you that...
- 如果明天還不見他露面的話
- If he don't show up tomorrow,
- 就算自己人也沒情面給了
- we won't give him any chance
- 你回去告訴TOny,教弟弟我自己會教
- Tell Tony that I know how
to teach my own man,
- 至於這筆數,我會問烏蠅的
- and, about the debt,
I will ask Fly
- 如果是真的
- If it's true,
- 我明天帶他上竹館去找他
- I will bring him to see
Tony tomorrow
- 大哥,找我嗎?
- Do you want to see me?
- 你最近很需要錢用嗎?
- You need money don't you?
- 什麼最近呀,我什麼時候也需要錢用
- I always need money
- 不過也慣了,我烏蠅看得很遠大的
- I'm used to it. I have big prospects
- 相士說我三十歲行鼻運
- The fortune teller told me
I'll be freat at the age of 30
- 到時便一帆風順,扶搖直上
- Every thing is finethen
- 那還需要在這裏過活
- No need to stay here
- 相士有沒有說你等不到三十歲
- Did he told you that you can't live to 30
- 沒有呀!
- No!
- 我現在收到消息,說你借了TOny錢
- I heard that you borrowed money from Tony
- Who is Tony?
- Who is Tony?
- I don't know him
- I don't know him.
- 你在說什麼呀?
- What did you say?
- 英文囉!
- English
- 你明知我不懂英文你和我說英文
- You knew that I don't know English
- 我問你,你是不是在TOny裏借了錢
- I ask you. Did you borrow money from Tony?
- 沒有呀!
- No!
- 沒有?為什麼他們那麼緊張到處找你
- No? Why are they looking for you?
- 現在他們在對面宵夜
- They are eating around the corner
- 要不要caII他們過來?
- Do you want me to tell them you're here?
- 好呀!
- Yes!
- 眨什麼眼呀
- Who are you winking to?
- 到底問人借了多少?多少呀?
- How much did you borrow?
- 少數目吧,不用那麼緊張
- Just a small sum. Take it easy
- 少數不是數嗎?
- Small sum is also money
- 多少呀?
- How much?
- 一千幾百吧,小兒科啦,不用理他
- Hundreds bucks. It's not a big deal,
leave him alone
- 一千幾百他們那麼緊張來找我
- But they come to me
- 你說不說
- Tell me
- 四圍到會,一對龍鳳厄,你自己計吧
- 4 meals and a pair of gold bracelets
- 這裏是八千!
- Here are eight thousands!
- 什麼?八千?!你這錢一張當兩張用呀
- What? Eight thousands?
Are you using one dollar as two?
- 他說就這麼多
- It's so if he said it is!
- 大數是八千,還有尾數呢?
- The principal is eight thousands!
What about the rest?
- 他呀,四期沒供
- He haven't paid for
four instalments
- 零頭不計,就收他一萬三千五
- Omitting the odd, he still owe us
thirteen thousand and five
- 當自己人才這樣收順的啦
- We are giving you benefit
because we know you
- 你去搶吧!
- Why don't you go robbing?
- 你是什麼輩份,跟我講話?
- Who do you think you are?
Speak to me?
- 這麼喜歡講話
- So fond of talking
- 光仔,陪他走過一邊去講足三個鐘頭
- Ah-kwong, talk to him for
several hours at there!
- 是!
- Yes!
- 講你老母!
- Fuck off, you son of bitch!
- 收聲,你同我出去!
- Shut up! Get out!
- 出去呀!
- Get out!
- 你這個細佬好命,跟著你
- Your brother is lucky in
working under you
- 如果跟第二瓣,怕死了很久啦!
- If he is working for other,
he have already died!
- 不要多講了,我不跟你計這些婆母數
- Don't talk anymore
I don't want to talk about that
- 本呢你就先收回
- I return you the principal first
- 至於息呢,他現在真的沒有
- But he really didn't have money
to paid the interest
- 拖多你兩期了
- So we have to delay for
two instalments more
- 又要拖多兩期?
- Two instalments delay?
- 不是要拖到我死了才燒回給我吧?
- Why not return to me after my death?
- 你不信他,信我呀!
- You must trust me even
if you don't trust him!
- 現在我背上了這條數
- I'll responsible for this debt
- 我現在身上沒錢
- But I have no money now
- 過兩天我親自拿來給你
- I'll give you after two days
- 一萬八千都沒有,你怎麼做人大佬呀
- How can you be a Big Brother
if you don't have any money at hand
- 不如回鄉下耕田啦
- I think you better go farming!
- 我以為你有錢才坐在這裏同你談談
- I thought that you had money
so I dared to talk with you
- 做大佬做得像你這麼霉…
- You are such a poor Big Brother...
- 是不是真的要呢?
- Did you really want it?
- 怎麼?
- What's the matter?
- 什麼?你都喪的
- What? You are crazy!
- 你給得出,我收得起呀,細佬!
- I have the gut to take it
if you have it now
- 好,我先打個電話
- OK! I dial a phone first
- 你呀,還在這裏做什麼?
- Why are you standing here still?
- 你大佬叫你同我講話,怎麼你不講呀
- Your boss told you to talk with me,
why didn't you speak?
- 你老爸叫什麼名?
- What's your father name?
- 你老媽叫什麼名呀?
- What's your mother called?
- 不要玩了,烏蠅!
- Stop joking, Fly!
- 為什麼不講呀?
- Why didn't you speak?
- 你沒有爸爸媽媽的嗎?
- You don't have parents?
- 你是不是老闆呀?
- Aren't you the boss?
- 不要過來呀
- Don't come near to me
- 我現在有困難,想問你借點錢?
- I have some problem now,
can you lend me some money?
- 行不行?
- Could you?
- 行!行!
- Yes, I could!
- 行是嗎?
- Really?
- 行!行!
- Really! No problem!
- 烏蠅!
- Fly!
- 今天這些錢是我問你老闆借的
- Now I borrow these money
from your boss
- 要不要就隨便你
- It's up to you, take it or not!
- 不過,我同你就沒拖沒欠了
- But, there's no debt between us
from now on
- 我告訴你,將來如果我有好景
- I tell you, if I become rich
in the future
- 我一定會還給你的
- I will paid back to you
- 今日你幫著外人
- Today, you are wrong
in helping outsider
- 來對付自己人就是你不對
- to beat your own people
- 是不是?
- Is it right?
- 還不快拿錢去還給TOny?!
- What are you waiting for?
Take the money to Tony!
- 算無數!
- Cancel each other!
- 這個,是醒你的
- This is given you as bonus!
- 你真行,在我的場裏玩花樣
- You are really something!
Playing trick in my place
- 你更行呢,玩我呢
- You are also great!
You've make fun of me!
- 阻多你一陣
- Wait a moment
- 走呀!
- Get away!
- TOny,我是叫你來看場
- Tony, I'm employing you
to guard this place,
- 不是叫你找人來打劫我
- instead of inviting robber to rob me
- 你現在算什麼意思?
- What do you mean by that?
- 老闆,他是一時衝動
- Boss, he is just losing temper!
- 現在風頭火勢
- The situation is bad now,
- 你兩個還在狗咬狗骨的
- but you two still fighting each other
- 這是當我死的?!
- Are you treating me as a dead?
- 是他不對在先,欠我的錢不還
- It's him who done wrong first
Borrowed my money
- 又來我的場找麻煩,還打劫我的老闆
- causing trouble in my place,
and robbing my boss
- 話到尾都講不通啦,阿公!
- He was wrong in the
whole situation, Godfather!
- 你明知道他喪,就不要去動他
- You know he is crazy already,
so don't bother him
- 你也是太離譜了點,這樣過兄弟一同戈
- And you are doing too much,
taking advantage from him
- 你明知那個場是他看的嘛
- You must know that he was
guarding that place!
- 阿公,我都是下爬呀
- Godfather, I'm giving back!
- 如果要還錢的,不是還給他羅
- He want the money back,
so I paid the debt
- 我們無數了
- We've made an equal exchange!
- 無數?!
- Equal?
- 你們倆做什麼?
- What are you doing?
- 有我在一日就由我楂主意
- I'm the one who make decision till I die
- 這麼多事!
- So troublesome!
- 我現在告訴你們,你每個月供還給他
- Now I tell you two,
you paid the instalments every month
- 這件事就這樣算數,楂爬啦!
- And the event is settled in this way
Make a vow!
- 你們兩個還做什麼?我叫你們妥就妥
- What are you two doing?
I told you two to make agreement!
- 還不楂?!楂!
- Have a hand-shake? Shake
- 阿基那個反骨仔現在做了污點證人
- Ah-kay, the traitor,
is a witness for the police
- 這個人不可以留著
- We cannot let this guy survived
- 在沒上庭之前殺了他
- Kill him before he go to court
- 你們倆怎麼看呢?
- What's your opinion?
- 難道這麼高,叫那個呢?
- The task is difficult!
Which one should we send?
- 這件事我不想找外人做
- I don't want outsider to take this case
- 不如這樣
- Let's make it this way
- 你們倆找幾個醒目點的靚仔
- You two, find some smart boys
- 過兩天執生死籌
- to draw dead lots two days later
- 就他好了,又夠膽,又夠串
- He's the one, brave, and haughty
- 叫你細佬呀,他肯做的話
- Send your younger brother
if he wish to do it
- 我就蝕底點,他欠我的錢不用還
- I'll let him go!
I'll let him not paying my debt
- 衰了還有安家費
- His family can have subsidize
if he fail
- 夠不夠姜先?!
- Do you have the guts?
- 什麼?你說什麼?大我呀?!
- What? What did you say?
Frightening me?
- 收聲!
- Shut up!
- 不要玩那些兄弟
- Don't making fun of the followers
- 這裏最姜的就是你同我
- You and me are the bravest
- 這件事不是你就是我了
- It's either you or me to take this case
- 你不做就我做,你開聲就無所謂了
- I'll do it if you don't,
say it and I'll take it!
- 不出聲就當你做了
- You'll do if you don't speak up
- 你肯認衰仔講聲不做,就我好了
- Say you don't and admit that
you are a coward. And I'll take the case
- 省省吧!
- Wake up!
- 現在你兩兄弟是夾埋來屈我了?!
- Now you two are pushing me together?
- 好啦,我劈完你們倆再去劈他
- OK! I kill you two first
and then I'll kill him
- 又來啦,別吵!
- Not again! Stop quarrelling!
- 這件事怎樣做我自然有分數
- I have my plan in handling this case
- 你們先出去!
- All of you go out first
- 走了,阿公!
- I leave now, Godfather!
- 走了,阿公!
- I leave now, Godfather!
- 華你,回來!
- Ah-wah, come back!
- 我知道你同你條「靚」好好感情
- I know that you and your brother
are good friends
- 但是他做事太癲啦,多教教他
- But he is too crazy. Teach him...
- 否則就等於放個計時炸彈在身邊
- or he will like a time-bomb beside you
- 遲早會害死你的
- and some day he will
cause you deadly trouble
- 我知道,我也想過了
- I know, I have think of it
- 我想找個正行他做
- I want to find him a job
- 這就好啦!
- It's good to do it!
- 魚旦,魚…
- Fishballs...
- 今天完了,收工
- That's all for today
- 烏蠅哥,華哥來了
- Brother fly, brother wah is here
- 喂!頂住先呀!
- Hey, you deal with him
- 魚旦,魚旦呀!…
- Fishballs...
- 喂烏蠅 大哥
- Fly Big brother
- 拿一串來,怎樣呀?
- Give me one
- 什麼怎樣呀
- What?
- 做那一個幾毫生意也不行嗎?
- Do you mean I can't do small business?
- 我是什麼人呀
- Do you know who I am?
- 是羅,慢慢做,遲些越做越發的
- You'll develop into big business
- 是呀,今天我在這裏賣魚旦
- Yeah, I sell fishballs here today
- 遲些我在中東賣飛彈
- Someday I'll sell bounbs in Middle East
- 亂說啦 走鬼呀
- Bull shit Police is coming
- 不要走…
- Wait a minute...
- 喂走鬼呀
- Police is coming
- 走什麼鬼
- What the hell!
- 餵魚旦佬,架車是不是你的?
- Does this cart belong to you. Fishball man
- 你叫誰呀 魚旦佬羅
- What's your name? Fishball man
- 什麼魚旦佬呀?
- What?
- 不是賣魚旦
- If you don't sell fishballs
- 拿著剪刀企在這裏做什麼呀?
- You stand here with scissors?
- 拿著剪刀就是魚旦佬呀
- How come so you're Fishball man
- 你發雞盲呀,我剪鼻毛吧
- I'm just cutting my vibrissae
- 不是你嗎?搬它走
- So it's not your cart. Take it away
- 搬走吧,無眼看
- Take it
- 喂!你算怎樣呀
- Hey! What are you doing?
- 架車仔和魚旦不用錢買的嗎?
- The cart and the fishballs
are bought by money
- 錢是小,面子是大
- Money doesn't matter. But pride matters
- 我烏蠅的名字雖然不出名,但有人知
- I'm not famous. But people know me
- 叫我推著架魚旦車到處走
- I don't want to sell fishballs
- 我還用出來行嗎?
- I Want to hang around
- 走開,買了間戲院呀,走開
- Get lost, get away
- 現在叫你去幹活,跟出來行沒有關係
- I want you to have a job
- 我不喜歡賣魚旦呀
- I don't like selling fishballs
- 你不賣魚旦,你喜歡賣什麼呀?
- What do you like to sell?
- 文又不行,武也不行
- You can't do anything
- 整天緊著出來行
- Just hang around
- 說了你不是這種材料啦
- You are not anything
- 是,我不是這種材料
- Yeah, I'm not anything
- 我最適合去賣魚旦
- I can only sell fishballs
- 好,你叫我賣我便去賣羅
- You ask me to do that
- 賣到有一天我受不了
- If I can't stand anymore
- 我放些山埃落去毒死他們吧
- I'll put poison on the fishballs
- 為你好吧,你知不知呀?
- It's good for you. Do you understand?
- Hi,這麼巧呀?
- Hi, what a coincident!
- 對呀,真巧!
- Right! Really a coincident!
- 你好嗎?
- How are you?
- 好!…我結婚了
- Fine! I have married!
- 好事,你老公對你怎麼樣?
- Good! Are your husband
treating you good?
- 不錯!
- Quite good!
- 這麼大的雨,也不知要等到什麼時候
- So heavy is the rain!
Who knows hot long will I have to wait!
- 我在等我老公來接我
- I'm waiting for my husband!
- 抽不抽煙呀?
- Have a cigarette?
- 我戒了!
- I didn't smoke anymore!
- 不是你的
- It's not yours
- 我走了!
- I leave now!
- 拜拜!
- Goodbye!
- 阿娥在嗎?
- Is Ah-ngor here?
- 她不在,是誰找她呀?
- She is not here. Who are you?
- 不用了,謝謝!
- It's alright. Thanks
- 小姐!
- Lady!
- 什麼事?
- What's the matter?
- 阿娥在嗎?
- Is Ah-ngor here?
- 不清楚,她好像去了九龍還沒回來
- I'm not sure! She had went to Kowloon
and still haven't returned
- 去了九龍?!
- To Kowloon?
- 是呀!
- Yes!
- 謝謝!
- Thank you
- 不客氣!
- You're welcome
- 幾時來的?
- When did you arrive?
- 剛剛來的?
- I just arrived
- 你好像肥了些!
- You look a bit fatter than before
- 少少!
- A little bit
- 你也是!
- So are you
- 全靠他,他是我的醫生
- It's all because of him
He's my doctor
- 你今晚在這裏過夜?!
- Would you stay up here tonight?
- 不…我現在要回去了
- No... I'm going home now
- 阿娥
- Ah-ngor!
- 我想告訴你,我找到那只杯啦!
- I just wanted to you tell that
I've found that glass
- 張小姐Call你
- Miss Cheung called you just now
- 她說她現在正趕去梅窩碼頭
- She said that she was going to
the pier of Silver-mine Bay
- 叫你無論如何都要等她
- and told you to wait for her anyway
- 你可以先上去睡覺
- You may go to sleep
- 明天我再幫你Checkin
- & I'll check in for you tomorrow
- 好
- OK!
- 明早幾點返工?
- When do you go to work next morning?
- 很早的,我煮早餐你吃好嗎?
- Very early! I'll make breakfast for you
- 好
- Good!
- 你打算住多久?
- How long will you live in here?
- 無所謂
- It depends!
- 我先走了
- I leave now
- 我送你
- I see you off
- 不用了,很近呀
- That's OK! It's near
- 你今晚可以不回去嗎?
- Would you not go home tonight?
- 為什麼到現在才來找我?
- Why do you not visit me until now?
- 因為我自己知道自己的事
- Because, I know myself clearly
- 我不可以答應你些什麼
- I cannot promise you anything
- 如果我不是掛著你,我不會進來找你
- If I'm not missing you,
I won't visit you today
- 如果你再不來找我
- If you don't visit me in these days
- 我可能同那個醫生結婚
- I will probably marry that doctor
- 魚蛋佬,我要一元,要多點醬
- Fish-ball guy, give me one dollar
of fish-ball with more dressing
- 擺呀,怎麼不擺?多點醬嘛
- Take it, why don't you take it?
You've said you want more dressing!
- 擺呀,不擺我會慶的
- Take it or I'll get mad
- 魚蛋佬?!你媽的!
- Fish-ball guy? Damn you!
- 不是吧,烏蠅哥,怎麼霉成這樣?
- It won't, Mr Fly!
Why are you so poor?
- 搞到擺魚蛋檔?!
- You don't have to sell fish-ball,
do you?
- 陰功羅
- Poor guy
- 一定是你大佬指使你的
- It must be your Big Brother
who told you to do so
- 你呀就不要跟他了
- You should leave your Big Brother
- 你看我的馬,個個身光頸靚
- Look at my followers,
all dressed up!
- 擺大哥電話,用得著做嗎?
- Taking wireless telephone,
do you need that?
- 你跟的那個大佬
- You bastard! Your Big Brother
sent you
- 叫你站在街上賣魚蛋
- selling fish-ball in the street
- 跟我不是更好
- Working for me is better!
- 走鬼呀!
- Escape
- 走什麼走呢?你是古惑仔呀
- Escape for what?
You are a gangster!
- 有這麼多兄弟在這裏,你怕差人?!
- We have so crowd of gangsters here!
It's no need to afraid!
- 動他呀!
- Beat him!
- 不用怕,有什麼事進去了也不用怕
- Don't be afraid!
You'll be alright even if you're in jail
- 有人敢動你馬上還手
- Fight back at one
if someone beat you
- 不要影衰班兄弟
- Don't make us lose faces
- 你這衰人,你…
- You bastard, you...
- 不用這麼緊張,沒事的
- Take it easy! It's OK!
- 你又不是賣白粉,只是賣魚蛋嘛
- You are not selling drugs,
just fish-ball
- 看戲!
- Something good to be seen
- 打四萬啦!
- Beat him!
- 他媽的,別走呀!
- Hey, don't go you bastard
- 還走?
- Don't go!
- 去死啦!
- Go to hell, bastard!
- 拖他過來!
- Take him here
- 飲完啦!
- Finished drinking
- 對了,兩箱雞翼你猜有多少隻?
- Right! How many chicken wings
are there in two boxes
- 二、三百隻啦!
- About two or three hundreds!
- 二、三百隻?!
- Two or three hundreds?
- 喂,你回去了記得告訴你老闆
- Hey, go back and tell your boss...
- 以後不要再叫你一個人搬
- not to send you to take thing
- 這麼重的東西
- so heavy alone
- 告訴他,一隻雞翼打一捶
- Or else, I'll give him one fist
for one wing in return
- 神經病!
- You are crazy
- 我神經病?
- I am crazy?
- 是不是不想我幫你?
- Do you want me to help you?
- 無所謂,反正我都不打算做了
- It's OK! Anyway, I will quit!
- 不做,為什麼?
- Quit! Why?
- 我想到九龍去找工做
- I want to find a job in Kowloon
- 好呀,方便我,搬到我家來呀
- Good! It's doing me favour!
You can live in my house!
- 你不要講第二次
- Don't say the second time
- 講了第二次就收不回了
- You can't deny it if
you say it twice
- 我不是講笑的
- I'm not kidding!
- 我出了去就不會再回來
- I go out and
will never come back
- 喂,你吃什麼呀?
- Hey, what do you want to eat?
- 你告訴他,我會準時上竹館找他
- Tell him that I'll go to
find him on time
- 如果烏蠅少了一條毛,唯他是問
- If Fly has anything wrong,
he'll pay for it
- 就這樣啦
- It's finished!
- 什麼事呀?
- What's the matter?
- 沒什麼,我現在要出去,烏蠅出了事
- Nothing special! Fly has some problem
and I'm going out now
- 會不會有危險?!
- Would it be dangerous?
- 沒事的,我今晚就回來放心
- No, it'll be alright,
I'll be back tonight
- 土申叔,這麼多人呀?
- Uncle Kwan, so many people here?
- 華仔,這件事是烏蠅不對
- Ah-wah, it's Fly doing wrong
in this case
- 不過,大家是自己人,無謂搞大了
- But, I don't want to make it big
since we all know each other
- 過去跟TOny講幾句好話吧!
- Say something good to Tony
& the case will be settled
- TOny,烏蠅就算有什麼不對
- Tony, no matter what did Fly do,
- 我都會執行家法
- I'll punish him according to my rules
- 請你把我細佬交給我
- So please give me back my brother
- 細佬?!什麼細佬呀?
- Brother? What kind of brother?
- 這個是細佬嗎?你喜歡掩住你的細佬
- Is this a brother?
You like to protect your brother
- 現在掩住他呀
- now you are protecting him!
- 同我玩花樣?是好馬就該掩住他
- Making fun of me?
You should protect him if he is good
- 你掩住「劈」屎,你怎麼做人大佬呀
- Now you are just protecting a lump of shit
How can you be a Big Brother?
- TOny,拿回個彩就算了
- Tony, stop when you
have some advantage
- 無謂去得這麼盡
- Don't go too far
- 坤叔,你省省吧,我是教識他做人
- Uncle Kwan, save it for yourself!
I'm teaching him to grow up
- 他的馬可以這樣對我
- His gangster can treat me
like this
- 將來你們還有地方立足嗎?
- Where can we stand
in the future then?
- 人呢,我一定會做
- I'll release him surely!
- 不過一定要我麻,我的要求好低
- But I must be satisfied
My requirement is low
- 只要你講一句我喜歡聽的
- Just say one sentence I like
- 我就速速放人
- I'll release him
- 這句說話你喜不喜歡聽?
- Do you like to hear these words
- 你要不要你弟弟?
- Do you want your brother?
- 華仔!
- Ah-wah!
- 大佬!
- Big Brother
- 你好!
- Are you alright?
- 能不能走?
- Can you walk?
- 能!
- Yes, I can
- 你的「靚」扶起他,叫呀!
- Tell your follower to help him stand
- 扶起他!
- Help him stand
- 不用,我自己起來!
- No, I can stand by myself
- 我自己走可以了
- I can walk by myself
- 不要過來
- Don't get near to me
- 大佬!大佬!
- Big Brother! Big Brother!
- 我告訴你們倆
- I tell you two,
- 這件事就算找天皇出來也沒得拆
- this case can't be settled even
if you bring the highest King
- 烏蠅,這件事情肯定還有下文
- Fly, this case certainly
won't end up this way
- 這些錢你拿去
- You take this money
- 回調景嶺要等事情淡了些才好出來
- And go back to Til-gang Lin
and wait for the case to fade out
- 我不回去!
- I won't go!
- 我發過誓
- I've made a vow
- 我不發達就不回調景嶺見我老媽
- I won't go back to see my mother
if I do not succeed
- 好,我同你去大嶼山
- OK, I go to Lantau Island with you
- 為什麼你一定要我走呢?
- Why do you drive me away
so insistly?
- 為什麼?我不想明天你一出門口
- Why? I don't want you to be
killed tomorrow
- 就被人斬開幾碌
- when you go out
- 你明知道那只是癲狗
- You know he is just a mad dog
- 為什麼你不聽我的話,偏要去惹他
- Why don't you listen to me
not to provoke him?
- 不是我惹他,是他先來惹我呀
- It's him who provoked me,
I didn't provoke him
- 難道我不該玩他,現在我玩他不起嗎
- Don't you think I should just about it!
I have the power to play, haven't I?
- 你玩得起嗎?!
- Don't you have the power
to play with him?
- 你玩得起就不會被人打到像個豬頭炳
- If you have, you won't be beaten
so heavily and have face swollen up
- 是,我是被人打得像豬頭炳
- Yes, I was beaten to
have face swollen
- 你嫌我映衰你,就別理我好了
- You are blaming me on losing you face,
you can leave me alone
- 是你自己說的,不要貪口爽呀
- No one force you to speak this
Don't speak it for fun
- 我現在就不理你
- I leave you alone now
- 如果你明天出門口沒事的話
- If you are safe when
you go out tomorrow
- 我就替你挽鞋
- I'll do anything for you
- 我們一向都不知道明天會怎麼樣?
- We all don't know what
will happen tomorrow
- 對不對?
- Do you agree?
- 去宵夜
- Let's go eating out!
- 走啦
- Come along!
- 打他
- Beat him!
- 烏蠅,我滅你,我滅死你呀!
- Fly, I twist your face
I twist you to death
- 這次我還暗算不到你
- I can plot against you
this time, can't I?
- 你不要打我大佬呀
- Don't beat my Big Brother
- 和他無關的,要打便打我吧
- Leave him alone. Just beat me up
- 打你,我還打得你不夠麻呀
- Not enough?
- 我現在打埋你大佬,待你們相映成趣
- Let me beat your brother up.
That makes you two pairs
- 我要你親眼看著,我怎樣玩殘你大佬
- I want you to see
how I fool around your brother
- 他媽的
- Shit
- 反抗呀
- fight back
- 我TOny這份人是最講公道的
- I, Tony, is very justified
- 你怎樣對我,我就怎樣對你了
- An eye for an eye,
and a tooth for a tooth
- 你別動呀,你那裏是最敏感的
- Don't move!
It's the most sensitive place of you
- 你一動,就不知道會射到那裏去了
- I don't know where will you
eject if you move
- 真行,這次真好彩
- Great! I'm lucky this time
- 跟著不知道會不會這麼好彩呢?
- Will I still be so lucky next time?
- 你這麼興奮呀
- You are so excited
- 想一齊玩這個Party呀
- Do you want to join our party?
- 好呀,來玩呀!來呀!
- OK! Come join us! Come on!
- 你千萬不要動
- You cannot move a little
- 一動就不知道會射到這個細佬
- You will eject on this brother
- 還是那個細佬
- or that if you move
- 不要衰給人家看,知道嗎?
- Don't let them look down on you?
- 如果大佬今天沒命走出去
- If I cannot escape today
- 你就回調景嶺去
- You must go back to Til-gang Lin
- 不要再出來蒲了,知不知道?
- & never go out again
- 硬漢
- Tough guy
- 不過不知道硬不硬過我這個東西
- But whether you are tougher
than this thing
- 硬呀,硬呀…
- It's very hard... very hard...
- 硬是嗎…硬是嗎…
- Very, hard, isn't it... very hard isn't it...
- 看你這臭雞
- Look at you, bitch!
- 又玩謝了一件
- Another one collapsed
- 你這衰仔,你賴尿呀
- Damn you! You are pissing!
- 你呀應該替他穿了尿片才出來走嘛
- You should wear him a napkin
before taking him out
- 人做大佬,你做大佬
- What kind of Big Brother are you?
- 對了, 「得」低個頭
- Right! Let your head down
- 用尿照照自己的衰樣
- so that you can see your face by the urine
- 看看怎麼會這麼失敗
- And see why you are such a failure
- 然後陪你的威威大佬回鄉下耕田
- Then, go back to your motherland
and farm with your Big Brother
- 市區的路,不是你們走的,明不明白
- Urban road is not suitable for you?
Do you understand?
- 沒事啦,沒事
- It's alright, alright!
- 你…去那裏?
- Where... are you going?
- 我不配做你細佬
- I'm letting you lose face
- 你就當沒我這個細佬
- Just treat that you've never know me
- 我都不會再連累你
- From now on I have no business
to do with you
- 由我自生自滅啦
- Just leave me alone
- 表哥
- Cousin
- 開門呀,開門呀
- Open the door! Open up!
- 開門呀
- Open the door!
- 快點開門呀
- Hurry up! Open the door!
- 什麼事?
- What's the matter?
- 我表哥跌傷了
- My cousin felt to the ground
& hurt himself
- 他沒事,先讓他休息一會
- He's alright. Let him take a rest first
- 你昨晚去了那裏?
- Where have you been last night?
- 我同表哥在一齊
- I was staying with cousin
- 你走的時候幫我鎖門
- Lock the door when you leave!
- 如果有什麼事Call我好了
- Give me a phone if anything happens
- 她快過來啦
- She's coming
- 喂,招呼人客呀
- Hey, receive guests
- 不好意思呀
- I'm sorry
- 你們慢慢談吧
- You talk to each other first
- 在差館開槍嘛,未必會死人的
- Shooting in a police station
won't cause death penalty
- 好彩的就坐三、五、七年
- Go to jail for several years
- 出來就是大人啦
- and become a man when you come out!
- 現在人家叫你銀仔
- Now people call you boy,
- 將來就叫你做銀哥
- and they'll call you "sir" tomorrow
- 想起朵就靠這鑊了,知道嗎?
- It's a chance to be famous!
Understanding?
- 阿公,我不敢呀
- Godfather. I'm afraid!
- 什麼?不敢,抽到簽你說不敢?
- What? Afraid! You've drew the lots
and now you said you afraid
- 就算我不出聲,兄弟們都會劈死你
- Every colleague will kill you
even if I let you go
- 不要多說了,走吧
- Don't say so much! Keep going!
- 阿公,我真的不敢呀
- Godfather, I'm really afraid
- 沒出息
- Chicken-hearted
- 阿公呀,我有些話要同你講
- Godfather, I've got something to talk to you
- $23.5連罐,$30不用找了,多謝
- $23.5 with tin. Here is $30.
No change. Thanks
- 阿西
- Ah-site
- 大佬
- Brother
- 啊!做了爸爸真是不同的
- You're a different person after you
become a fahter
- 無辦法,仔細老婆嫩
- I have no choice.
I have a young wife and baby
- 為生活,什麼也要做的
- I'll do anything for living
- 是的,這些錢拿去吧,拿著
- Take the money
- 做什麼呀
- What are you doing?
- 大佬應允了你的
- I promised you
- 上次委屈了你
- I'm sorry for last time
- 今次找一間又貴又不飽補請親戚朋友
- Please find a luxurious resturant this time
- 剩下的錢,留給兒子擺滿月酒
- And the lest of the money is for the
celebratim of your son's first month
- 記住,不要衰給老婆外家看
- Remember,
don't let your wife's famlty look down on you
- 爭一口氣,明白嗎?
- Do you understand?
- 那些錢怎樣得來的?
- How can you get the money?
- 不要理我,不要理我好不好
- It's none of your business
- 遲些大佬不在,有事便找華哥
- I'll not around.
Call borther wah if you get in trouble
- 你跟了我這麼久,什麼大事也沒做過
- We didn't do any big thing
- 我做大佬的很慚愧
- I feel ashamed
- 大佬,你不要這樣說
- Don't say that, brother
- 聽我說完先
- Linsten to me
- 我知,以前在你心裏,可能會小看我
- You may despise me in the past
- 是的,我是值得給人小看的
- Yes, I deserve that
- 但是過兩天,你看報紙,看電視
- But 2 days later,
when you read paper and watch TV
- 你便知你大佬烏蠅不是莫姜的
- You'll realize that I'm not an idiot
- 我夠資格做你大佬有餘
- I can be your big brother
- 記得告訴人,你今天有個很勁的大佬
- Remember to tell everyone you
- 記住呀
- Remember
- 這些衣服合身嗎?
- Do these clothes suit you?
- 整晚沒睡,去休息一下吧
- You didn't sleep the whole night!
Take a rest!
- 我睡不著
- I can't sleep!
- 不用擔心,是皮外傷,無事的
- Don't worry! Just slight injury!
It's alright!
- 今次就說好彩無事,那下次呢?
- You're lucky this time,
but what about the next time?
- 我做事從來沒想過下次
- I've never thought about next time
in doing anything
- 除了一樣,就是下次我出香港
- Just one thing
- 我要你跟我一齊出去
- I want to be with you next time
when I go touring
- 這句說話我講了兩次,亦不打算收回
- I've said this twice
I won't take it back
- 你的意思怎麼樣?
- What are your opinion?
- 來呀,來呀,過來呀
- Come on! Come to me!
- 華哥呀,大佬昨晚給了我很多錢
- Brother Wah! My Big Brother
have given me a lot of money last night
- 叫我再擺一次酒
- and told me to hold banquet again
- 他說過兩天後看報紙
- And he said I would know
- 就知道他不是莫姜
- he was not coward when I read
newspaper two days later,
- 華哥,你快點出來呀
- Brother Wah, would you
come out at once
- 你不理他,就沒人理他啦
- Nobody will care about him
if you don't
- 我現在出來
- I'm coming now
- 又要出去呀?
- Going out again?
- 沒什麼,是朋友打電話來
- Nothing! Some kind of friend
- 叫我出去聊聊
- called me out to talk a while
- 對了,等一下我要出梅窩
- Right! I'll go to buy some medicine
- 去買兩劑鐵打藥
- in Silver Mine Bay
- 有沒有什麼東西要買?
- Do you want me to buy anything for you?
- 我好快就回來啦!
- I'll be back soon
- 仔八
- Double eight
- 張小姐Call你
- Miss Cheung called you
- 說跌打藥買不買不要緊
- to tell you that medicine
was not important
- 最要緊小心點,早點回來
- But took care of yourself
and came back earlier
- 又食糊呀
- I win again
- 給錢,給錢呀
- Give me money
- 上數
- Count it later
- 為什麼轉了地方也不通知我,TOny哥
- Why not tell me
you're changed your address, Tony?
- 起身…
- Get up...
- 你知不知這裏打幾大呀
- Do you know the game rules here?
- 是不是不招呼我呀
- You don't welcome me?
- 拿些安家費來益我
- Give me money
- 我驚會折墮
- I don't want to be screwed up
- 你呀,你已經墮到盡了
- You're been screwed up
- 日日食長齋,生仔也不會有屁股
- Even you feel sorry,
your son will have no ass
- 你說什麼呀靚仔
- What are you talking?
- 什麼呀 什麼呀
- What? What?
- 給他威兩天好了
- Let him be the boss 2 days
- 他成世也未威過,他拿了性命來搏的
- He never be the boss.
He risks his lefe for that
- 威兩天也不能,烏蠅哥是嗎?
- Just 2 days
- 來吧
- Come on
- 過七筒
- seven tile of cirdes
- 喂,你知不知規矩的,打過啦
- Do you know the rules? Get another tile
- 八呀
- Eight
- 不好意思,自己噴了出來的
- I'm sorry
- 喂,打麻雀吧!
- Come on
- 不要玩花樣呀靚仔
- Don't fool me
- 隨便他
- Leave him alone
- 給他做多兩天英雄
- Let him be a two days hero
- 真忍得呀,食屎啦你
- You're very patient. Goddam you!
- 你不要以為我真的不敢打你呀
- You think I don't dare to beat you?
- 打我呀笨
- Come and beat me
- 你敢打我
- If you beat me
- 你打我一下,我立即躺在這裏
- I'll lie down
- 大口基的事你便要背上身
- And you'll get into
big-mouth kay's trouble
- 打我呀…
- Come on
- 去死啦
- Goddam you!
- 他媽的
- Shit
- 過來呀,夠膽過來我便射死他
- I'll shoot him if you move
- 射呀,夠膽你便開槍
- Shoot him if you dare
- 大我呀,是不是大我呀
- Are you threatening me?
- 射我呀,拉雞射我呀
- Pull the trigger and shoot me
- 不要開槍呀
- Don't shoot
- 不要呀…
- No...
- 驚呀,驚死了嗎?屎忽鬼
- Are you scared, Asshole?
- 射爆你的頭
- Let me blow off your head
- 不要…,不要開槍呀烏蠅哥
- No..., don't shoot him
- 我本來想一槍射死他
- I wanted to shoot him
- 但你不配
- But you're not worth to be shot
- 這些錢還給你的,拾吧
- These are the money that I owe you.
Take it
- 一定要拾,不拾便沒有機會的
- You must take it.
Or you'll lose your chance
- 我一槍射死你的,拾吧
- Take it. Or I'll shoot you
- 說聲多謝烏蠅哥
- Say thank you
- 多謝,多謝烏蠅哥
- Thank you
- 穿西裝打太,拿大哥大電話有用嗎?
- You're nothing even you wear suits
with call phone
- 跟著這些大佬
- Be the man of such brother
- 食屎啦你
- And you'll go to hell
- 大家出來求財的
- We just want to make money
- 他還錢給我也不要嗎?
- You mean I shouldn't take the money
even he pay me back?
- 拿去跳舞吧
- Take it and go dancing
- 喂!不是這樣對大佬呀
- You treat your brother like that
- 喂,媽,我在士多,你上來好嗎?
- I'm in grocery, mon. Do you come up?
- 什麼事呀?
- What is going on?
- 沒有,我知你怕熱
- Nothing. I know you don't like feeling hot
- 買了一部冷氣給你
- So I buy you a air conditioner
- 我們下面裝了,你留給自己用吧
- We're installed it down there.
This one just leave in to you
- 我不上來了,你爸爸在
- I don't come up. Your father is here
- 那個是你老公,不是我爸爸
- He's your husband, not my father
- 你走到幾時才安樂呀
- When will you calm down
and stop escaping?
- 你出來找我做什麼?
- Why did you come out to see me?
- 你不要理我好不好?
- Why don't you leave me alone?
- 我不理你?我不理你那個理你呀?
- Who will care for you if I don't?
- 不要以為做完這件事就好威了
- Don't think that you'll be
famous after this task
- 對,你今天做完,個個就會說你夠姜
- Right, everybody will say
you are brave this time when you do that
- 下個禮拜,還有人知道你是那一個
- But no one will remember you next week
- 但是那又怎麼樣?
- But what become of you then?
- 再遲點就沒有人認識你烏蠅啦
- No one will know you later
- 我也為阿公做了不少事
- I've done many things
for godfather also
- 我十四歲,十四歲就拿安家費
- I had received money for death
when I was fourteen
- 我威過好多人啦?
- I was greater than a lot of people, right?
- 那又怎麼樣?現在不也是這個樣子
- But look at me!
I'm just an ordinary man now
- 你威風,你總算威風過呀
- Anyway, you were famous
for sometime!
- 我呢?我怎麼樣?
- But what about me?
- 沒有人看得起我,你就開心啦
- No one notice me and
you are happy about that
- 我樣樣都被人家看小
- People look down upon
everything of me
- 他們還說我是你褲檔裏的一條狗
- They even said that
I was a dog beneath you ass
- 你知不知道?
- Do you know that?
- 我烏蠅寧願做一日英雄
- I would rather be three-minute hero
- 都不想做一世烏蠅
- I don't want to be a fly for all my life
- 你讓我一手一腳的做一件事好不好?
- Let me finish a great task on my own,
would you?
- 就這一次啦
- Just for this time
- 好,你是不是決定要去?
- OK! Did you decide to go?
- 如果你去我就陪你去
- I'll go with you if you want to
- 要是你被人射到了我都替你補飛
- I'll take revenge for you
if you are shoot down
- 你不要對我這麼好呀,行不行?
- Don't treat me so good,
would you?
- 我還你不起的
- I can't pay you back
- 我不想跟你講這麼多話
- I don't want to talk
so much with you
- 只要你說去,我就陪你去
- Just say it, and I'll go with you
- 如果你不去的話,一齊回大嶼山
- We'll go to Lantau Island
if you say no
- 以後的事,我會搞定
- I'll settle anything following
- 好!好!好!
- OK! OK! OK!
- 我跟你回去
- I go back with you
- 阿財,阿財,你不要看不起人
- Ah-choi, Ah-choi
- 怎麼你殘成這樣?
- Don't look down upon other
- 快點同大佬打招呼了
- He used to be great and famous
but now he was finished
- Don't be so stingily!
Give something to Ah-cho